Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 15/04/2017 at 8:48 PM, Al desserting said:

Exceed 10 ppl. Considered crowded? After I left , saw a group of French or Italian kiddos entered. Their first time lol.

Haha I entered when those kids were leaving... so it was back to peaceful Onsen~ 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

anyone at onsen at around 3 + to 6+.

saw this two guy enter the toilet one after another after a long time both still not out yet . so i decide to go in and two of them was doing something so when the door open they hurry go out of the toilet .

the two guy . i know u guys are horny but pls don't do it in that small toilet .

On Sat Apr 22 2017 at 11:59 PM, bradlee said:

just now i saw 3 young chaps, look str8 but 2 of them completely hairless down there, wonder is that a trend now?

I always thought straight guys don't shave or trim, all natural. At least for those I know...

Edited by cookies74

The counter staff told me that end apr they will cease the 288 and 588 promo for membership. I would likely be going this week to renew since 1.5k is too heavy an investment. Those who plan to be members better sign this week. 

5 minutes ago, 245upz said:

I bought the $600 ones... there's one more higher tier which is 1.5k and i am not sure if the CNY promo of 288 still available?

3 minutes ago, chapapa said:

The counter staff told me that end apr they will cease the 288 and 588 promo for membership. I would likely be going this week to renew since 1.5k is too heavy an investment. Those who plan to be members better sign this week. 

Thank you...

image.jpeg

Saw a mediterranean hair with tiny dick hunting this evening. Keep in and out from the steam room.

I think he is a regular there as I almost saw him everytime I'm there.

Just wondering why this kind of ppl willing to spent $40+ to hunting mothing while there are plenth cheap gay sauna out there?

remember there are plenth str8 ppl there. Gay action maybe disgusting for them.