Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

6 minutes ago, marceljboy said:

Saw a mediterranean hair with tiny dick hunting this evening. Keep in and out from the steam room.

I think he is a regular there as I almost saw him everytime I'm there.

Just wondering why this kind of ppl willing to spent $40+ to hunting mothing while there are plenth cheap gay sauna out there?

remember there are plenth str8 ppl there. Gay action maybe disgusting for them.

think there is an unlimited membership, I know who you are talking about, like eveyrtime im there he is there! omg... oh yes I was there tonight

19 minutes ago, marceljboy said:

Saw a mediterranean hair with tiny dick hunting this evening. Keep in and out from the steam room.

Just wondering why this kind of ppl willing to spent $40+ to hunting mothing while there are plenth cheap gay sauna out there?

He's VIP 

Hi guys, I know I should be calling or using the website but I see there are frequent users here who may be more detailed. I plan to visit this place today evening and its my first time. For ad-hoc entrance of facilities what is the price I can expect to pay today? Also does the price only include entrance or some mild massages?

Guest Al desserting
3 hours ago, Paradisee said:

Hi guys, I know I should be calling or using the website but I see there are frequent users here who may be more detailed. I plan to visit this place today evening and its my first time. For ad-hoc entrance of facilities what is the price I can expect to pay today? Also does the price only include entrance or some mild massages?

Should be $40.60 for the entrance fee. It does not include the massage....

13 hours ago, marceljboy said:

Mediterranean "hair"? You mean hunk? I've never seen anyone covering their chest with a towel in any of my visits, so I must be lucky 

4 hours ago, cookies74 said:

The last time I went there was this hunk with tattoo blatantly masturbating at the corner of the sauna. Rubbing his huge dick but he didn't cum. Wonder what the other people in the room think - they could be straight right?

Is he the Chinese mature guy who keeps rubbing salt on his body in the steam room and walks around proudly showing his dick? 

8 hours ago, Paradisee said:

The normal price per entry just to use the facilities without massage is $38+7% GST which is $40.66. 

But they have a 30% discount now for entries on Mon-Thur evenings from 7-11 pm, which means you pay $26.60+7% or $28.46. This promotion ends on 31 May 2017. 

5 hours ago, cookies74 said:

The last time I went there was this hunk with tattoo blatantly masturbating at the corner of the sauna. Rubbing his huge dick but he didn't cum. Wonder what the other people in the room think - they could be straight right?

I felt very annoying and disgusting. Will leave negative impact for the visit.

Anyway I have this theory: Since onsen is not a culture in Singapore, the people going are either straights who want to try what onsen is (they likely won't go often or just there for one time) or they are gays who just want to look at other guys naked and want to have fun (they likely go very often).

I think it applies to white people and the mediterranean people too. Not exactly their culture and the price is steep, considering how long can you stay in there.

5 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

Anyway I have this theory: Since onsen is not a culture in Singapore, the people going are either straights who want to try what onsen is (they likely won't go often or just there for one time) or they are gays who just want to look at other guys naked and want to have fun (they likely go very often).

I think it applies to white people and the mediterranean people too. Not exactly their culture and the price is steep, considering how long can you stay in there.

There's another group - those who have been to Japan/Taiwan and like the onsen experience, and since you can't travel every month, they just go to the next best thing

3 hours ago, Counting Stars said:

There's another group - those who have been to Japan/Taiwan and like the onsen experience, and since you can't travel every month, they just go to the next best thing

Yes. Besides, the Japanese get the hot or cold water temperature right; local saunas/spas water temperature either not hot enough or cold pool too cold. Also, maybe as it is a Japanese establishment, patrons tend to be more quiet or they speak softly; local saunas/spas can be quite noisy sometimes.