Male HQ

PRC Bashing (compiled)

Guest Guest

My friends (colleagues) are mostly from China, and they are always very nice.

I even feel most times they are nicer to me than to their own Chinese friends (as in more polite to me, offer me more help, etc).

But I suppose not all PRCs are like that, since I've heard their stereotypes from locals too.

I believe anywhere in the world (regardless origins), there are well-behaved people and uncultured people.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Dracula said:

My friends (colleagues) are mostly from China, and they are always very nice.

I even feel most times they are nicer to me than to their own Chinese friends (as in more polite to me, offer me more help, etc).

But I suppose not all PRCs are like that, since I've heard their stereotypes from locals too.

I believe anywhere in the world (regardless origins), there are well-behaved people and uncultured people.

And have you heard anywhere of the world more of well-behaved PRCs than uncultured ones?

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And have you heard anywhere of the world more of well-behaved PRCs than uncultured ones?

Well, I only can share my experiences and what happen in my life. Of course I heard so many different things from people, for example, 'stereotypes' is supposed to be in most cases, right? But that's not what I encounter so far.

Or maybe I dont have that many friends, hmm... Anyway don't worry, feel free to assume that my circle of life is too narrow. Lets hear from the other posters too.

Guest Guest A

Money aside, there are good ,nice cultured people just as there are bad, lousy and uncultured people from China and Simgapore.  We need to constantly ask ourselves have we been good, nice and well mannered towards fellow human beings regardless of Where they come from? How good mannered and cultured are we? Or are we too self righteous?

Guest GUEST
4 hours ago, Guest Guest A said:

Money aside, there are good ,nice cultured people just as there are bad, lousy and uncultured people from China and Simgapore.  We need to constantly ask ourselves have we been good, nice and well mannered towards fellow human beings regardless of Where they come from? How good mannered and cultured are we? Or are we too self righteous?

Self-righteous? Read this post again...

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess this Thai girl was self-righteous?

I guess all these HK were self-righteous?

The Queen was self-righteous?

even PRC pawn PRC, OK?

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, teaeast said:

Singaporean also not very good. Small little thing complain like hell. As if someone just killed their 

father..... Sometime, a little bit open minded will make the world a much better place.

Excuse me ... if you need me to open my mind any further to accept the PRCs' behaviours, my brain will drop out of my skull already.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me ... if you need me to open my mind any further to accept the PRCs' behaviours, my brain will drop out of my skull already.

Hahahaha, well said!!!  Completely agree.

I have yet to meet a refined mainlander in all my years of travelling abroad.  They are so used to speak loudly incessantly in public.  This shows a lack of civic consciousness. 

In my recent trip to Doi Suthep, Chiangmai, I witnessed their unruly behaviour and impatience. We were given an hour and a half to tour the grounds.  That was more than sufficient to take all kinds of selfies.As a rule of thumb, I practise the habit of arriving at the bus bay ten minutes before departure time. ..However, three delayed us for more than 15 minutes because they went shopping.   Instead of apologising, they act as if they have a chip of their shoulders.  I reckon punctuality isn't a virtue in their book of ethics and good social behaviour.  

抱歉, 到目前为此, 我还未遇见过一个文明的大陆客。  

40 minutes ago, Guest Uncivilized said:

I encountered THIS when I was looking for a toilet in a Taipei's park, and quickly turn back as fast as I could.

Tp is roc not prc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

There's bad people in every corner in the world. Just that there's more in China. A LOT MORE.

Yeah.... almost 1.3 BILLION more...

Guest Fuwar

Yeah. I supposed we are the most civilised and cultured place on Earth. We are the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring society, found nowhere else in the world. As exemplified by this thread and many others in blowingwind.

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Yeah. I supposed we are the most civilised and cultured place on Earth. We are the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring society, found nowhere else in the world. As exemplified by this thread and many others in blowingwind.

Spare us the sarcasm.  At least we (and many other societies around the world) are far more gracious and civilised than the PRCs.

Guest Fuwar
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Spare us the sarcasm.  At least we (and many other societies around the world) are far more gracious and civilised than the PRCs.

Huh? How is this sarcasm when it is a fact?

The last I check all the post here by Singaporeans are very polite and gracious. 

Guest Warfu
1 minute ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Huh? How is this sarcasm when it is a fact?

The last I check all the post here by Singaporeans are very polite and gracious. 

Spare us the sarcasm.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Oh... but we DON'T need to be the most civilised and cultured place on Earth. We also DON'T need to be the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring society, found nowhere else in the world.

As exemplified by this thread and many others in blowing wind, as long as we are better than the PRCs, we are ok.

Guest Fuwar
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh... but we DON'T need to be the most civilised and cultured place on Earth. We also DON'T need to be the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring society, found nowhere else in the world.

As exemplified by this thread and many others in blowing wind, as long as we are better than the PRCs, we are ok.

Hmm... That sounds like a very low benchmark, given the videos shown here. 

But I guess you are right as long as we are okay, even if we are just above the Chinese and not being cultured some of the time, we have the divine right to criticise them. Just like the US who has hate crimes and racial discrimination but continue to bash us on human rights. 

Which makes me wonder why the TS wants to find a cultured rich Chinese when he could just find people like you and me. As Singaporeans, we are superior compared to the Chinese. Let's continue to counsel the TS to not waste his time and consider befriending Singaporeans only. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah.... almost 1.3 BILLION more...

Yeah, I am one of the almost 5 MILLION more Singaporean saints in this country .  We should be full of ourselves compared to other around the globe because we are all saints, holy and righteous.  Lucky us.

Guest Warfu
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, I am one of the almost 5 MILLION more Singaporean saints in this country .  We should be full of ourselves compared to other around the globe because we are all saints, holy and righteous.  Lucky us.

Hi Guest Fuwar

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

But I guess you are right as long as we are okay, even if we are just above the Chinese and not being cultured some of the time, we have the divine right to criticise them. Just like the US who has hate crimes and racial discrimination but continue to bash us on human rights. 

Which makes me wonder why the TS wants to find a cultured rich Chinese when he could just find people like you and me. As Singaporeans, we are superior compared to the Chinese. Let's continue to counsel the TS to not waste his time and consider befriending Singaporeans only. 

Yeah. It's a very low benchmark, very unlike your high benchmark of being the most civilised and cultured place on Earth, and the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring society, found nowhere else in the world, as exemplified by this thread and many others in blowingwind.

And you might have misinterpreted TS intentions. He is only asking if anyone knows any high-class and well-cultured PRCs. He didn't say he's looking for them. Just because someone is asking if there is really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, doesn't mean he's looking for them, since it don't exists.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My oh my.... I guess you must be the most civilised and cultured person of the 5 MILLION people in Singapore, and the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring person in this society and  found nowhere else over here, to give you the divine right to say we are full of ourselves, aren't you? Lucky you.

Guest Fuwar
3 hours ago, Guest Warfu said:

Hi Guest Fuwar

Isn't this what you want?

We are making the world into a better place by sharing with the TS who is more gracious. Sharing the love and making a difference to someone else who is clueless about what he should be looking out for.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Isn't this what you want?

We are making the world into a better place by sharing with the TS who is more gracious. Sharing the love and making a difference to someone else who is clueless about what he should be looking out for.

Then you are out of topic then. It's never about WHAT he should be looking for, that started this topic.  He was just asking if anyone knows any high-class and well-cultured PRCs?

Guest Rich Humble Chinese

please la...I have even heard local uncles opening word is

KNLB CCB...... KNN CCB   every sentences opening  or answers starts with this..... drives Conti Jags / Mercs/ BMWs...etc... no better than anyone that is not cultured

I have good handful of well mannered China friends...their companies they own start with Guangzhou XXXXXXXX , this enough tell u they are super big to use GZ XXXXX, they are well mannered and takes care of staff very well. Visited their factories, met their children educated in UK, very mannered . Never flaunt their wealth etc..... Also visited their house, was shocked at the vasity of garden and spaces they have like Jurong Chinese Garden , yet humble, eating simple vegetarian food , soya sauce , beans , tofu... and they have cheauffer for all their 6-8 cars.

We cannot brand anyone by race, its ones up bringing.

When they came Singapore they stay at Raffles Hotel , yet humble when we wanted to bring them to high end resturarant , they opt for Tiong bahru market treats. When they return meal invitation before they leave they gave us a treat at Tung Luks.... never at all measure what they get and what they give.

Guest Fuwar

Thank you for graciously pointing this out. So, based on the posts here, there are no Chinese out of 1.3 billion that is cultured and rich at the same time. It is so obviously statistically possible.

Anyway, I shall stop my trolling. Making a sweeping statement about an entire ethnic group is hate speech. No different from what the Nazis did to justify the killing of Jews. The strong belief that there are no good Jewish. And btw, the Nazis truly think that they are making the world a better place. I think there is enough hate in the world right now.

Do many Chinese deserve to be frown upon? Yes. Do all Chinese deserve the same treatment? I am not so sure.

I would consider my relatives in China more refined than my parents for example. They are certainly far richer. In fact, they are embarrassed by how their fellow countrymen and women behave and apologise to us when it happens.

The friends I have in China are generally civic.  Do they have flaws? Sure. But don't we all do?

If you go on weibo, you would see that many Chinese voicing their anger and frustration at how some Chinese behave too. I like to think that it is because they know what is proper behaviour.

Bye.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Thank you for graciously pointing this out. So, based on the posts here, there are no Chinese out of 1.3 billion that is cultured and rich at the same time. It is so obviously statistically possible.

Anyway, I shall stop my trolling. Making a sweeping statement about an entire ethnic group is hate speech. No different from what the Nazis did to justify the killing of Jews. The strong belief that there are no good Jewish. And btw, the Nazis truly think that they are making the world a better place. I think there is enough hate in the world right now.

Do many Chinese deserve to be frown upon? Yes. Do all Chinese deserve the same treatment? I am not so sure.

I would consider my relatives in China more refined than my parents for example. They are certainly far richer. In fact, they are embarrassed by how their fellow countrymen and women behave and apologise to us when it happens.

The friends I have in China are generally civic.  Do they have flaws? Sure. But don't we all do?

If you go on weibo, you would see that many Chinese voicing their anger and frustration at how some Chinese behave too. I like to think that it is because they know what is proper behaviour.

Bye.

Hi thanks for your informed and enlightened contributions.  

This thread is such a strong flamebait.

As mentioned before there are good and bad people from any country. On average, we see more "uncultured" citizens of the PRC due to the "new middle class / new rich" socioeconomic trend arising from PRC's meteoric economic rise over the past couple decades. But I, although not a PRC citizen, get quite upset when so many Singaporeans make sweeping statements.

I work in a China state-owned corporation. My Chinese boss and colleagues are objective, smart and thoughtful. My Singaporean/Malaysian colleagues - some are good, but more than half are cliquish, gossipy and don't understand very basic ideas on supply/demand and opportunity cost - and they spend their days talking about why the letterhead doesn't align and why the excel sheets do not turn out the way they wanted and why I had to go to the embassy to get my visa thrice.

In my previous company my best friend among my colleagues was a PRC lady who was sassy and funny. If my Mandarin were better, or if her English were better, we would have been hanging out every week now.

Of course these are isolated anecdotes. My best friends are still Singaporeans. But there are enough other stinking and stupid Singaporeans, which applies to any nationality really.

Edited by kingbitch

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My oh my.... I guess you must be the most civilised and cultured person of the 5 MILLION people in Singapore, and the most refined, gracious, humble, polite, friendly, civic-minded, thoughtful, open-minded, thoughtful and caring person in this society and  found nowhere else over here, to give you the divine right to say we are full of ourselves, aren't you? Lucky you.

Who give you the divine right to offend the  majority of people in China due to your ignorance and arrogance?  Just full of yourself thinking that you are so holy and good.  I am sure you won't like to be prejudiced as a gay by the ignorant public. So why prejudice and badmouthing against the majority who you have not come in contact with? Please exercise fairness and grace to fellow innocent human beings.  Will you?

Yes, just the other day, while my mother and I were waiting for a lift, a few people came to wait alongside us. 

Two Ah Tiongs came by too and starting singing as if this were her own home.

There's a place and time for everything and this woman clearly lacked social decorum. 

Even when all of us were cooped in the lift, she was still opening her CB mouth and singing.

You can smell the stench of her mouth. 

My mom gave her a tongue lashing and both of them got into a verbal fight.

贱人就是猖狂。

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, superflawless said:

Yes, just the other day, while my mother and I were waiting for a lift, a few people came to wait alongside us. 

Two Ah Tiongs came by too and starting singing as if this were her own home.

There's a place and time for everything and this woman clearly lacked social decorum. 

Even when all of us were cooped in the lift, she was still opening her CB mouth and singing.

You can smell the stench of her mouth. 

My mom gave her a tongue lashing and both of them got into a verbal fight.

贱人就是猖狂。

Low-class PRCs will always be low-class PRCs.

No wonder the Hongkongers and Taiwanese hate them.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Low-class PRCs will always be low-class PRCs.

No wonder the Hongkongers and Taiwanese hate them.

I guess your parents or grandparents came from Ah Tiong land too.  How have you changed for the better or worst.?  More the later from what I read.  So sad.

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes YOU !  Hahaha

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess your parents or grandparents came from Ah Tiong land too.  How have you changed for the better or worst.?  More the later from what I read.  So sad.

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

See I guessed it right that you are rude, uncouth, uncivilised Person that gives us shame by your display of hatred for others.  While you are pointing your crooked one finger at someone, your 4 fingers are pointing back at yourself as a rude barbarian !  

Hahaha

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

To the pathetic Auntie Guest Guest who started the previous thread "High Class and Cultured PRCs" on the same General Forum page with the same malicious intention,

the moderator has already commented about your OCD and advised you to go to IMH to consult a doctor regarding your hate agenda.  It is obvious that all the previous anti-PRC threads in which you have stirred shit in cannot satisfy you.

"What Do You Think about the PRCs you know?"

"Should Singapore Set Up Its Version Of 'institute Sarita' For Prc Immigrants?"

"PRCs Bashing"

and that every now & then, you have an obsessive need to bash PRCs here & condemn them because you believe it is "in their genes".

Now try to practise  T.H.I.N.K.  (see below)

http://9gag.com/gag/aZpMYzn

3e4d23f54bfc.gif

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who give you the divine right to offend the  majority of people in China due to your ignorance and arrogance?  Just full of yourself thinking that you are so holy and good.  I am sure you won't like to be prejudiced as a gay by the ignorant public. So why prejudice and badmouthing against the majority who you have not come in contact with? Please exercise fairness and grace to fellow innocent human beings.  Will you?

In his sarcasm to us Singaporeans, your good PRC supporter Guest Fuwar did...

23 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

You mean your PRC supporter is WRONG?? Can he also be wrong in his support to PRCs too??  :pray:

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Rich Humble Chinese said:

please la...I have even heard local uncles opening word is

KNLB CCB...... KNN CCB   every sentences opening  or answers starts with this..... drives Conti Jags / Mercs/ BMWs...etc... no better than anyone that is not cultured

Try going to China a bit more often and tell me if you see even more of them over there than the locals you see over here... LOL

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Yup ... that is correct. It is possible that the number is there but it is statistically INSIGNIFACNT to be counted. 

Please lah..... even the PRCs pawn the PRCs themselves, ok? Even the Tourism board in China can go issue out code of behaviour for their own citizens. You tell me leh? Who is making sweeping statements about the PRCs themselves now? So who are the Nazis now?

Not too sure now? BUt you were sure quick to defend them just now leh....

Do go ahead and tell your parents and your relatives in Singapore that, OK? I hope your parents will tell you that your relatives in China are richer because your parents have wasted too much money on you. 养狗养猫都比养你更好更便宜。

My oh my ... you mean PRC pawn PRCs? You mean PRCs are making a sweeping statement about an entire ethnic group as what you had termed "hate speech"?

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, kingbitch said:

As mentioned before there are good and bad people from any country. On average, we see more "uncultured" citizens of the PRC due to the "new middle class / new rich" socioeconomic trend arising from PRC's meteoric economic rise over the past couple decades. But I, although not a PRC citizen, get quite upset when so many Singaporeans make sweeping statements.

I work in a China state-owned corporation. My Chinese boss and colleagues are objective, smart and thoughtful. My Singaporean/Malaysian colleagues - some are good, but more than half are cliquish, gossipy and don't understand very basic ideas on supply/demand and opportunity cost - and they spend their days talking about why the letterhead doesn't align and why the excel sheets do not turn out the way they wanted and why I had to go to the embassy to get my visa thrice.

In my previous company my best friend among my colleagues was a PRC lady who was sassy and funny. If my Mandarin were better, or if her English were better, we would have been hanging out every week now.

Of course these are isolated anecdotes. My best friends are still Singaporeans. But there are enough other stinking and stupid Singaporeans, which applies to any nationality really.

Well....go work in China lor.... Go see the type of people they really are... You won't be missed over here.

Guest GUest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your great grandparents and your great-great grandparents also came from monkeyland. Looks to me like you have not evolved much too, have you? So sorry for you.

Guest Visitor
On 4 July 2016 at 2:02 PM, kingbitch said:

Well said.  Reality speaks for itself in what you told us unlike the racist flamer who stared this thread deliberately to stir up hatred and division among people. This hateful poster is the low of the lows, a human scum unfortunately residing among us here.  Sigh...

Guest Guest
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, Guest Visitor said:

Well said.  Reality speaks for itself in what you told us unlike the racist flamer who stared this thread deliberately to stir up hatred and division among people. This hateful poster is the low of the lows, a human scum unfortunately residing among us here.  Sigh...

Reality speaks for itself, and it has been spoken in HK, TW, Thailand, UK, USA etc... Yup, that's the reality.

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Reality speaks for itself, and it has been spoken in HK, TW, Thailand, UK, USA etc... Yup, that's the reality.

PRCs are hated even in Italy.  The Italians can't tolerate barbarians and they sure make their displeasure well-known to those barbarians.

Guest Guest
On 3 July 2016 at 1:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Reality speaks for yourself the racist monkey who hates everyone and speaks with foul mouth and whose great grandmother and grandfather were from ah Tiong land.

• G_M changed the title to PRC Bashing (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.