Male HQ

Wearing revealing clothes in public

Guest closet bi

18 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

If that is underwear then it is ok. If it's running shorts then the LJ is too much to handle.

This is considered my most conservative running shorts :lol:

I wear my white silky cotton translucent short ( my DP)  to food court, hawker center, NTUC, with undies and at times commando ... at various places like Clementi Mall to Clementi MRT toilet, BP to Hillion Mall, AMK bus interchange to AMK hub, etc

there was once when I walked back from NTUC with a bag of groceries under the rain and that's what I ended up in my DP

Guest RafflesExec

Hi brothers, can you guys recommend a good and affordable tailor for a young working professional like me? Salary is not high but work in front-line position at CBD area and need to look smart and presentable in well-fitting executive wear. Cannot afford those well-known but expensive tailors. I know Bangkok have good tailors but no time to go there to make clothes. Thanks in advance for your recommendation.

• 1 year later...

I saw a man in neon green leotards similar to the guy below, beside Strabuck's The Central in Clarke Quay MRT station exit, he was loitering around the mall and people where really staring. 

The one which felt uneasy was his bulge, it was really exposed for all to see. The security guard also never stopped him.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

What would you do if you something like this inside the MRT?

I would wake up the guy. To be safe, I think there should be another layer above his compression pants..

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/19/2018 at 7:01 AM, riverrobles said:

What would you do if you something like this inside the MRT?

I will press e emergency button, report to train driver wat had happened. :D

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I would not object the material of the short,  I object the user!

Instead of a plump big uncle,  these shorts should be used by a tall slim youngster with a perfect bubble butt.

I like plump big uncles @Steve5380 and I like his butt, his thighs and his arms.

I want a birthday gift like him.

WQPofyr.jpg

7 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

I like plump big uncles @Steve5380 and I like his butt, his thighs and his arms.

I want a birthday gift like him.

Riverrobles,  I wish you enjoy him with everything he has,

not only on your birthday but in every day of the year  :)

On 9/22/2018 at 1:36 AM, Lowjeans22 said:

True sometimes having it covered by a tshirt is hotter as it leaves you guessing what lies beneath haha

don’t see as many guys wearing this hot style anymore, a real shame. Anyone here into this style :p?

You ever saw this as HOT?  

Out of fashion now, a few examples remain, and I always feel like being charitable and giving the guy looking like a bum a few dollars.

Mosy gays are vain despot, they want attention onto their booties, and they are despot about it. 

and yet they act holy holy about wearing low revealing, 

its like women who keep wearing lower and lower cleavage.

want attention but skarlinkena raped then kao peh kao bu.

On 9/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, Lowjeans22 said:

True sometimes having it covered by a tshirt is hotter as it leaves you guessing what lies beneath haha

don’t see as many guys wearing this hot style anymore, a real shame. Anyone here into this style :p?

992AFD38-B0DC-4709-8105-2FF0DE8F9C54.jpeg

love this. Been peeking at guys with this style since long time ago. 

Guest busybody
7 hours ago, chucksolem95 said:

love this. Been peeking at guys with this style since long time ago. 

On 9/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, Lowjeans22 said:

992AFD38-B0DC-4709-8105-2FF0DE8F9C54.jpeg

how do they walk or make sure it doesnt fall to their ankle?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM, Guest clover said:

Mosy gays are vain despot, they want attention onto their booties, and they are despot about it. 

and yet they act holy holy about wearing low revealing, 

its like women who keep wearing lower and lower cleavage.

want attention but skarlinkena raped then kao peh kao bu.

Well, these vain guys spent so much time and money in gym, nothing wrong if they want to show off....kena rape? That might be a fetish for some especially if the rapist is a hot muscular hunks with big dick, sure kpkb one.

• 2 months later...
Guest Little Bear Uncle
On 9/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, Steve5380 said:

I would not object the material of the short,  I object the user!

Instead of a plump big uncle,  these shorts should be used by a tall slim youngster with a perfect bubble butt.

Don't come around here and expect us Asians to cater to your chicken hawk taste.

I'm an uncle with that same type of physique. I'm not fat and plump because I have a 6 pac abs. We can be manly and not the slim youngsters waiting for his prince from the rich west. It's quite offensive when an old man who could not get chicken meat in his own western society would have the audacity to come around here exhibiting his vulgarity.

1 hour ago, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

Don't come around here and expect us Asians to cater to your chicken hawk taste.

I'm an uncle with that same type of physique. I'm not fat and plump because I have a 6 pac abs. We can be manly and not the slim youngsters waiting for his prince from the rich west. It's quite offensive when an old man who could not get chicken meat in his own western society would have the audacity to come around here exhibiting his vulgarity.

Please Little Bear,  I didn't mean to offend you.  I just expressed my preferences,  and I'm happy that you like yourself.  But I don't agree that my likeness is vulgar.  More vulgar is your post that calls an old man "vulgar" and unable to get chicken meat.  If meat is what I want, you have surely more than the slim young Asians with bubble butts I like.  But they say that meat tastes better the closer it is to the bone,  so with "slim" I get quality more than quantity.   BTW, to be an uncle with 6 pack abs is nothing special.  I am an OLD man with 6 pack abs.  :)

Guest Little Bear Uncle
34 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Please Little Bear,  I didn't mean to offend you.  I just expressed my preferences,  and I'm happy that you like yourself.  But I don't agree that my likeness is vulgar.  More vulgar is your post that calls an old man "vulgar" and unable to get chicken meat.  If meat is what I want, you have surely more than the slim young Asians with bubble butts I like.  But they say that meat tastes better the closer it is to the bone,  so with "slim" I get quality more than quantity.   BTW, to be an uncle with 6 pack abs is nothing special.  I am an OLD man with 6 pack abs.  :)

You seek those 1/3 your age or even 50 years younger, that's vulgar.

You detest people of your own age group, that's double vulgar.

You may think this is your freedom of choice but that exposes your vulgarities for who you are, an ugly vulgar old man.

9 hours ago, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

You seek those 1/3 your age or even 50 years younger, that's vulgar.

You detest people of your own age group, that's double vulgar.

You may think this is your freedom of choice but that exposes your vulgarities for who you are, an ugly vulgar old man.

Little Bear,  another example of a vulgar post of yours.  You could be a vulgar man if all you write are vulgar posts...

Those who are 1/3 my age or 50 years younger are already ADULTS,

many of whom are already into wild sex doing things I have never done.

I don't detest people of my age.  I respect them and like to be around them.

I don't think it,  I HAVE freedom of choice, and this includes responding

to vulgar Little Bears who write vulgar posts.

4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Lol.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Little Bear Uncle
23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Little Bear,  another example of a vulgar post of yours.  You could be a vulgar man if all you write are vulgar posts...

many of whom are already into wild sex doing things I have never done.

I don't detest people of my age.  I respect them and like to be around them.

I don't think it,  I HAVE freedom of choice, and this includes responding

to vulgar Little Bears who write vulgar posts.

They are adults doesn't mean you can come here trolling like a chicken hawk. 

The fact that you couldn't resist passing nasty remarks instead of skipping over the picture of that uncle, that kind of strong reaction exposed your disdain for people of your own age group even if you now try to deny it.

We all call people of your kind disgusting DOM not without reason. You have every freedom to be disgusting just don't get found out so obviously like now.

48 minutes ago, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

They are adults doesn't mean you can come here trolling like a chicken hawk. 

The fact that you couldn't resist passing nasty remarks instead of skipping over the picture of that uncle, that kind of strong reaction exposed your disdain for people of your own age group even if you now try to deny it.

We all call people of your kind disgusting DOM not without reason. You have every freedom to be disgusting just don't get found out so obviously like now.

In this post you are not so much vulgar but incoherent.

What has to do that they are adults with me allegedly trolling like a chicken hawk.  

(fewer hawks prey on chicken anymore, who now are confined to small pens before they get slaughtered)

WHY should I resist making remarks on the pictures of massive uncles?

And my remark was not so nasty. It may have hit you because you are a non-slim uncle.

YOU could not resist making snide remarks about my remark.

And that massive uncle in the pic is not in my age group, but much younger.

I don't care what you call DOM  :lol:

For educated intelligent people, DOM means Document Object Model  

• 1 month later...

I think it was an innocent mistake that red shorts won’t reveal his schlong but yes it did, it got wet.

1710215572_sheercock.thumb.jpg.d5642eac3d5636aebf582e650a770325.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

WQPofyr.jpg

39 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

I think it was an innocent mistake that red shorts won’t reveal his schlong but yes it did, it got wet.

1710215572_sheercock.thumb.jpg.d5642eac3d5636aebf582e650a770325.jpg

And he is in commando .. more revealing .. can his entire cock shape (circumcised) and balls

Just now, DeMarko said:

And he is in commando .. more revealing .. can his entire cock shape (circumcised) and balls

You are very observant, at 2nd look he is circumcised. U really have a hawk eye my Friend.

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.