Male HQ

Penis / Cock Piercing Aka Prince Albert (Compiled)

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

On 3/19/2022 at 4:00 PM, Guest PA Done said:

Good to know that you managed to get what you wanted from a local on-line store. Dont think there will be any issues with the quality as the product more or less come from the same few places anyway but just watch out for any redness or soreness which might be an allergic reaction to impurities in the metal. But the redness or soreness might just be your PA getting used to the change in sizes you are going through now too, yeah?.

At some point you will plateau at the size you are most comfortable with, look and feel wise. I was pierced at 3mm and went all the way to 8mm before dropping back down to the 4mm or 5mm that is my daily piece now. Once in a while, I wear a 5mm with a 14mm ball, a special order item from the US.

Sounds like you are upgrading well and wisely - just go (time and size) with what you are comfortable with and dont push it. Should you get any minor tears, resort back to soaking in mildly salted warm water twice a day. Minor tears are when the PA hole starts feeling irritated or when you start getting crusts around the PA hole. Sometimes, to help with the upgrade, I apply a bit of oil to the PA hole - this will help the new ring slide and not push against the flesh. Normal cooking oil will do - do not used medicated oil! Baby oil does not help as it is too thin i.e. not oily enough.

When I was upgrading, I tried free balling as much as possible - the extra dangle helps widen/loosen the PA hole. Then again, free balling is fun, sensation wise, even if not trying to loosen the PA hole :) 

The material of the PA is make of titanium material and it is quite light, I did not use any taper to enlarge the hole, I use some water-based lubricant to help slide ring. I have check in twitter that someone is able to go from 2mm to 5mm within 1 month time, but I think it is better for me to do it slowly, roughly 2 week or more to up 1mm depends on situation. Now I am in 4mm, and I intending to upgrade to 6mm in 1 month time.

On 3/19/2022 at 4:50 PM, sgmaven said:

Anyone here with Nickel allergy? Can be a bit of a pain getting pieces for the piercings, as you have to be very careful about it not containing Nickel

Maybe you try to get Gold or Titanium Piercing for your prince albert piercing.

Allergies: High-quality titanium and 14k gold are nickel-free, but low-quality jewellery materials can contain enough nickel to trigger a reaction.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PA Done

Wow Alex, the speed at which you are upgrading is both a plus and a minus. A plus in that you can upgrade that fast - I think I took months going through the sizes you have gone through. That means that your skin has great elasticity.  BUT I do hope that the elasticity is limited as you do not want the PA hole to stretch too much.  I do hope that you were pierced far back enough (down the urethra) to support the diameter you want to finally end up with.  I wish my PA exit hole was placed further back, giving me more skin to support the piercing but not an issue - I stopped upgrading a long time ago and if I dont wear a ring for a couple of days, the hole tightens up a bit.

So, have fun on your journey of discovery - hope you plateau at a size that you like, comfort and lookwise. Have you shown it to anyone at a sauna or at a swimming pool? :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Guest Ljhrc said:

Anyone know where can I buy prince Albert jewelry? Or anyone willing to sell to me I'm looking for size G6 and G8

There are a lot of online stores that sells it, like alibaba and Taobao.

I can sell you mine if you don’t mind, I’m not using those sizes anyway.

9 hours ago, Jungleman said:

There are a lot of online stores that sells it, like alibaba and Taobao.

I can sell you mine if you don’t mind, I’m not using those sizes anyway.

I think the issue with the likes of Alibaba and Taobao is the undisclosed metallurgy of the jewelry. That said, it is not as if many online retailers disclose the metallurgical analysis of their items (jewelry). Considering that the PA sits at a rather "sensitive" part of one's anatomy, it is good to be extra careful. And I am not even talking about allergies here, but the possibility of these pieces contain potential toxic metals. The piercing and tattoo industry is notoriously unregulated, due to the "underground" nature of many aspects of the culture. Even the pigments used for tattoos should be carefully examined, before they are impregnated into your skin.

Слава Україні!

• G_M locked this topic