Male HQ

Penis / Cock Piercing Aka Prince Albert (Compiled)

Guest Guest_zeithkeith

There is a difference when u fcuk someone with piercing and you go pierce ur dixk and someone fcuk you.

As it is ur dixk, no one can tell you if it is right or wrong to have it pierced. But do remember that once you have it, it will be something permanent. You can't just change your mind few months down the road and expect it to heal itself as if nothing had happened.

And if you have seen ppl going overboard with tattoos, there are those that goes overboard with piercing too. You start with 1 piercing, then 2, then 3, and so on. Tattoos and piercing are both very "addictive".

Just my 5 cents advice.

Once many years ago I had a nipple ring and was very addicted and was very serious of getting a PA (penis piercing)

But there was no one willing to do it in sg, so after a long while I let it passed.

So far I had only meet with less than 3 guys with PA and most of them are foreigners.

Definitely a PA looks very erotic and wild on a big erected dick but doing one yourself is another thing. I had tried to find out from a few how they feel when they fxxked a hole and how a hole feels when fxxked by a PA.

There was once in sauna I met a Thai who had a steel ball bearing inserted into the shaft but he could not fxxk me that nite.

I am most willing to try being fxxked by a PA or a ball bearing shaft.

I knew about all the concerns about nipple piercing and PA but sometimes it is just a deep fetish inside like most gays are to underwears. It cannot be explained because it is inside you.

I am all the while very turned on by guys with tattoo and nipple rings or PA. As said tattoo and piercing are something serious and permanent. Although for piercing the holes might closed back. My nipple ring was removed many years and the hole had already closed up.

Having a nipple ring is sexy but during sex play can be a problem if the other partners are not careful may pull or tear it. That is something you should considered.

I know of there is some temparary nipple ring where you can stick them on. Can try to surf the net for it.

Guest Guest_Justme

Hi All,

Just wanted to add my two bits worth. Contrary to popular belief, a penis piercing will not destroy ones penis. Of course I am speaking of where the piercing is done by an EXPERIENCED piercer. In fact, piercings are suppose to sensitise the pierced area - which is why most piercings are done, in the first place.

My PA is about 4 years old and yes, piercing is addictive. In addition to the PA, I have a guiche and a frenum. The guiche is a piercing in what is believed to be the "lowest chakra", the spot between the anus and the testicles. The frenum is a piercing thru the piece of skin on the below portion of the penis head.

The PA piercing is not as painful as one would think. I am told that piercing ones nipples is more painful. The amount of skin that is pierced, on the penis, is thin and there is not much of it. When I was pierced, I felt pain for only a couple of seconds - only when the skin itself was pierced. After that, there was no pain. There was not much bleeding either. The urine cleans the wound and a PA is one of the fastest healing piercings.

Am not too sure of the name of the place but in the mall opposite Parkway Parade is a piercing place. I think that is the only place in Singapore that I would recommend for genital piercings.

Good luck with your choice - as with tattoos, piercings are personal as yes, as someone said, there is no reason as to why one would want piercings. Come back to me if you want more info.

Regards

• 1 year later...

I think the only place I would try with a piercing like that would be Utopia in Roxy Square. You should ask the people there if they have done it before. I dont know if the staff there has changed. The piercing places in Scotts would not have the experience - think they would have only done ears and nipples at most.

http://www.angkongtiam.com/

Also, it would be good if you read about the experience - think about placement and what size you want to eventually end up with and pierce accordingly.

There is also a piercing place in City Square in JB. The ang moh owner there has experience with genital piercing but I dont know if he is there all the time. You might want to have a chat with him. There are a few places in Khao San in Bangkok but again,I think their experience is limited to ears and surface piercings. Remember, if you are not comfortable with the hygiene or the person doing the piercing, dont go ahead with it.

Good luck.

How interesting!

After posting the above, I googled for Singapore Body Piercing and came up with the following. Yes, if Marc Pinto works in the shop, I think you can consult with him and ask about the Prince Albert. This is the web page http://www.primitivebodypiercing.com/

Shop 1

a:14 Scotts Road

Far East Plaza, #05-41

Singapore 228213

t: +65 6735 2075

m: +65 8189 9990

e: tattoo@marcpinto.com

Shop 2

Far East Plaza

14 Scotts Road, #02-52

Singapore 228213

t: +65-68873990

m: +65-81899990

Guest Transformer

Hi, anybody know when to have prince albert in Singapore? or penis piercing?

I am just curious. The male phallus is already ugly. Why do people want to make it look like a pin-ball machine?

Hmm....

I am just curious. The male phallus is already ugly. Why do people want to make it look like a pin-ball machine?

Hmm....

Ha ha, pin-ball machine, interesting analogy.

Well Transformer, unlike a lot of other piercings, genital piercings are very personal. I mean by their very nature, they are personal dont you think? I mean they are not obvious like ear or facial piercings. They are not even like nipple piercings in that sometimes you can 'see' an outline of nipple piercings. Only close friends know I have a genital piercing and even then perhaps a handful. To me it was something I got at a time of my life when I had started a new job, in a new city, a new and as it turned out, a wonderful challenge. A rite of passage if you will.

Different people get it for different reasons - some like the image, some want an increase of sensation and some find it just sexy. Frankly, right now if you tell me to get a piercing, I would chicken out :). Having said that, I have no regrets and should have had it done a long time ago. It is constantly with me, it is something that would shock my colleagues if they found out and I sit there quietly thinking "Guess what I have got and boy, it would be super interesting to find out how you would react if you found out?. And guess what, if I go sans underwear, it sometimes tickles the inside of my junior, giving me a nice reminder that it is there.

And hmm... "The male phallus is already ugly"?. Well obviously we have not as yet met. :) Just kidding, ha ha.

Take care.

Guest Family Jewel

Ha ha, pin-ball machine, interesting analogy.

Well Transformer, unlike a lot of other piercings, genital piercings are very personal. I mean by their very nature, they are personal dont you think? I mean they are not obvious like ear or facial piercings. They are not even like nipple piercings in that sometimes you can 'see' an outline of nipple piercings. Only close friends know I have a genital piercing and even then perhaps a handful. To me it was something I got at a time of my life when I had started a new job, in a new city, a new and as it turned out, a wonderful challenge. A rite of passage if you will.

Different people get it for different reasons - some like the image, some want an increase of sensation and some find it just sexy. Frankly, right now if you tell me to get a piercing, I would chicken out :). Having said that, I have no regrets and should have had it done a long time ago. It is constantly with me, it is something that would shock my colleagues if they found out and I sit there quietly thinking "Guess what I have got and boy, it would be super interesting to find out how you would react if you found out?. And guess what, if I go sans underwear, it sometimes tickles the inside of my junior, giving me a nice reminder that it is there.

And hmm... "The male phallus is already ugly"?. Well obviously we have not as yet met. :) Just kidding, ha ha.

Take care.

Thanks for the enlightenment. It's like Scarification - a form of body adornment.

Is it reversible. It would be nice if the bearings are semi-precious stones. Then the Male Phallus would be like a Christmas Tree when erected - lights and batteries provided. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the enlightenment. It's like Scarification - a form of body adornment.

Is it reversible. It would be nice if the bearings are semi-precious stones. Then the Male Phallus would be like a Christmas Tree when erected - lights and batteries provided. :rolleyes:

Yes, I suppose it is but scarification on Asians can be a bit dicey as Asians and Pacific Islanders are prone to keloids and keloids will definitely mar or at least distort the scar pattern being tried.

Reversible? Depends on the size of the hole. Like ear rings, when the hole is really small, the hole will close up if no jewellery is worn. If the hole is large then the hole might close up a bit but not close up entirely.

Like most other pieces of jewellery, you can get gold PA jewellery including getting diamond or semi precious stone "bearings"/"beads". Really nothing different or special from any other jewellery cept that this is worn in the genital area. Oh, talking of which, there is genital jewellery that can be worn without there being a need for a piercing - am sure readers are used to the various forms of cock rings/restraints. There is also the less well known "sperm stopper" where the ring is worn just under the corona. Here is a pic http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/deltrice/C473.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pixelvomit.com/2007/12/double-ball-headring-with-sperm-stopper/&usg=__wBfuT_1eCk1Bmw2Qo7dM5h0CUxI=&h=300&w=293&sz=11&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=N8iSGh74thsMMM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=113&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsperm%2Bstopper%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

I just finish the PA at Primitive at Far East Plaza. It is nice.

The guy doing for really let me relax and comfortable. The pain is manageable, just feel slight uncomfort when poking the needle & ring thru.

Overall, good experience.

Have to stop to be a top for 1 month..... luckily i am a flex that just perform btm lor.... lol

Guest Laurette

Yes, I suppose it is but scarification on Asians can be a bit dicey as Asians and Pacific Islanders are prone to keloids and keloids will definitely mar or at least distort the scar pattern being tried.

Reversible? Depends on the size of the hole. Like ear rings, when the hole is really small, the hole will close up if no jewellery is worn. If the hole is large then the hole might close up a bit but not close up entirely.

Like most other pieces of jewellery, you can get gold PA jewellery including getting diamond or semi precious stone "bearings"/"beads". Really nothing different or special from any other jewellery cept that this is worn in the genital area. Oh, talking of which, there is genital jewellery that can be worn without there being a need for a piercing - am sure readers are used to the various forms of cock rings/restraints. There is also the less well known "sperm stopper" where the ring is worn just under the corona. Here is a pic http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/deltrice/C473.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pixelvomit.com/2007/12/double-ball-headring-with-sperm-stopper/&usg=__wBfuT_1eCk1Bmw2Qo7dM5h0CUxI=&h=300&w=293&sz=11&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=N8iSGh74thsMMM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=113&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsperm%2Bstopper%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Thank you for sharing.

You are indeed a GEM - intelligent, high EQ, patient and kind.

The forum needs more jewels like u.

I just finish the PA at Primitive at Far East Plaza. It is nice.

The guy doing for really let me relax and comfortable. The pain is manageable, just feel slight uncomfort when poking the needle & ring thru.

Overall, good experience.

Have to stop to be a top for 1 month..... luckily i am a flex that just perform btm lor.... lol

any pix? :D

Going for nipple piercing tml. It will be the last piercing i doing.

Btw, i only pierce 1 area so far. lol :B)

Wow, very adventurous ZK, one area not healed (how is the healing coming along, by the way) as yet and you are going for your next piercing? :)

Be extra careful with the after-care on the nipple piercing. The nipple piercing is unlike the PA - no sterile urine washes over the wound.

Good luck.

p/s Last piercing? You might consider a guiche :).

Wow, very adventurous ZK, one area not healed (how is the healing coming along, by the way) as yet and you are going for your next piercing? :)

Be extra careful with the after-care on the nipple piercing. The nipple piercing is unlike the PA - no sterile urine washes over the wound.

Good luck.

p/s Last piercing? You might consider a guiche :).

Tks for the concern. healing for PA so far so good. :lol: Bleed under control. Most likely nipple pierce is the last one. :rolleyes:

u have guiche???? Is there any enhancement effect???

Any shop in Singapore custom made pierceless PA wand ? Where I can specify the insert steel size and diameter and the custom size for the ring to hook to the cock head and a removable ball bearing for urination ? :whistle:

Any shop in Singapore selling sounds ? :rolleyes:

Just finish my nipple piercing. It is pain when poke thru. Painful then PA.

Now I touch my nipple, it very sensitive.

Congrats. Could have told it was more painful but did not want to put you off:)! Takes more taking care of too, am soon you will find out - dont play with your nips too often, not till they heal anyway :).

Cheers

I mean you will find out for yourself that the PA heals a lot faster than the nipples. The PA is sort of ok in 2 weeks. You can test drive it then, you just need to be a bit careful. I have heard of nipples being problematic for at least 4 months.

Take care.

I mean you will find out for yourself that the PA heals a lot faster than the nipples. The PA is sort of ok in 2 weeks. You can test drive it then, you just need to be a bit careful. I have heard of nipples being problematic for at least 4 months.

Take care.

Noted. Will take extra caution on doing things. Happy New Year.

Just thought that i would share that I also just finished the PA at Primitive at Far East Plaza. Jason did the pa and he was sensitive and kept me talking and before i knew it was all over. Not real pain, just felt a pin-prick and volia as 14 gauge ring on the end of my cock.

Thanks go out to Zeithkeith for all your inputs here as well as via sms. Many thanks.

regards.

Just thought that i would share that I also just finished the PA at Primitive at Far East Plaza. Jason did the pa and he was sensitive and kept me talking and before i knew it was all over. Not real pain, just felt a pin-prick and volia as 14 gauge ring on the end of my cock.

Thanks go out to Zeithkeith for all your inputs here as well as via sms. Many thanks.

regards.

No need to tks me. As long u like the pa. Sorry, u r j**n??

regards.

Hm... Bronson, hope the PA is doing well. I would not have suggested starting at 14 gauge as the gauge is a bit thin and might cut into the skin which is why you have to be really careful and make sure the ring does not move much. My experience is that most people start at at least 10 gauge. 14 gauge is good as it is not that painful but as said, watch out for "wire effect". If you feel that the ring is moving too much, hold things in place by multifolding some toilet paper, place the paper against your undies so that your junior is cushioned and therefore does not move. Note that you cant do this if you are wearing boxers.

Healing will take some time and if and when you want to upgrade, you can actually order jewellery from www.wildcat.co.uk. The shipping is free and you will notice that prices are half the prices in the local shops.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bengdude

I think the only place I would try with a piercing like that would be Utopia in Roxy Square. You should ask the people there if they have done it before. I dont know if the staff there has changed. The piercing places in Scotts would not have the experience - think they would have only done ears and nipples at most.

http://www.angkongtiam.com/

Also, it would be good if you read about the experience - think about placement and what size you want to eventually end up with and pierce accordingly.

There is also a piercing place in City Square in JB. The ang moh owner there has experience with genital piercing but I dont know if he is there all the time. You might want to have a chat with him. There are a few places in Khao San in Bangkok but again,I think their experience is limited to ears and surface piercings. Remember, if you are not comfortable with the hygiene or the person doing the piercing, dont go ahead with it.

Good luck.

Hi there,

Could I check with you which shop in City Sq JB does this PA piercing? As in, is there a tattoo / piercing shop in City Sq?

• 4 months later...

I see... How is healing process?

The healing process is fast compared to other piercings. I recommend you start at at least 10g if not 8g. Some piercers will want to start at 14g or 12g but I believe that the small diameter is problematic - will cut your skin and therefore will not help with the healing process. Normally after the piercing, the piercer will wrap your jr so that it does not move. In my own situation, the piercer wrapped my john in the glove he used for the piercing. I wore relatively tight briefs to ensure that my jr did not move much on my way home. When I reached home, I had a good bath, but ensured that my jr did not get wet. I then had a short nap - you will find that you will need to relax after the adrenaline rush from the piercing. When I woke up, there was a bit of blood on the end of jr, absorbed in the gauze that the piercer used. Time to change the dressing. You can do that while having a (gentle) shower - just remember to take it slow. Soaking in a sea salt solution is good - a teaspoon of sea salt to a small cup of water. Dip the whole head of jr in the solution, up to 20 seconds at a time, about 5 times. Dab dry with tissue. You can do this as often as you like - it helps with the healing process. In a couple of days, the would will be a bit sore but definitely closing up. Make sure there is no violent movement, especially with the jewellery against the wound. Crusties might form (old blood or blood content around the ring), loosen the crusties by first soaking and slowly wash the blood or crusties away - do not try to peel them away as is or the wound will open up. Continue soaks. Once in a while at night, there might be a bit of bleeding, especially if you are a rough sleeper. Wherever possible, whether awake or not, try to pad your jr so that there is no movement - use tissue or a kitchen paper towel or a small thin face towel. You can even do this in the day time, when going to work or studies - no one knows what you have in place. Avoid swimming for at least a week - the chlorine will be painful to the wound. You dont need to use any medication or anti biotics. If after a week there is still a lot of discharge then seek medical advice. Try not to touch or move the piercing while it is healing. You should be all healed after a month, if not then two. As to upgrading, it depends on your body - some people take 6 months, some people take 2 years, some people never.

Hope this helps - ask if you want more detail on anything.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic