Male HQ

Hug cuddle buddy

yoyo74

On 2/22/2021 at 12:37 PM, Classicjunk said:

I'm looking for someone to cuddle with over the weekends. Maybe around my age between 20 - 33 yrs (I'm 28 yrs). This might be a weird request, but would be comfortable if we could cuddle with clothes on. I'm not fond of hugging naked. I don't mind if you wanna play game, watch something or sleeping. Though I'm not really free in the night. Kissing might involved if you're okay with it but that's about it (I don't mind kissing for a long period). Mostly kiss and cuddle. I'm 183cm weight roughly around 94 - 96 kg. Do HMU and we'll see how things goes. Might ask to chat in Telegram as I'm a slow reply here.

Anyone interested? Might be free on Late Saturday or sunday

On 3/8/2021 at 10:47 AM, Jace1999 said:

Hi im 21 looking for older daddies for cuddles and light groping only. I am smooth and fair. I can be naked but will prefer if you keep your undies on at least. No sex.

Looking for a friend , drink, chat, exercise and cuddle buddy (or any of these). My cuddle is plain platonic cuddling and hugging in undies or comfy clothes. Not nude. No sex. Think of me like your friend just physically intimate. Not something everyone likes in this forum, but hoping to find one. 

Seeking a long-term friendship here ;)

Looking for someone(ages between 28-34) to cuddle and kiss during the weekends. Would prefer with clothes on. A long passionate kiss would be great. Hope you could host as I don't have a place. I don't you playing games or watching something, just want some hugging. If you wanna go out and hangout after that, i don't mind. HMU and we'll see how it goes. Would appreciate you send a picture of yourself as well. Thanks :) 183cm/95kg/28 yrs

Edited by Classicjunk

Looking for more cuddle buddies. Only interested in fit/slim/lean type of bodies. No anal and oral sex allowed. Touching is ok. My profile is my face and body pic. If you like what you see and am the type of bodies i like come pm me. You can be long term close friends with me if click. Can also join me for group run if you want.

How about worship? Shower together and naked cuddle in bed or make it interesting/challenge if you have fetish or kinky for post swim shower hugs or post sweaty run shirtless hugs tits touch each other haha indoor/outdoor rain/shine haha 😏😜

On 3/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, Classicjunk said:

Looking for someone(ages between 28-34) to cuddle and kiss during the weekends. Would prefer with clothes on. A long passionate kiss would be great. Hope you could host as I don't have a place. I don't you playing games or watching something, just want some hugging. If you wanna go out and hangout after that, i don't mind. HMU and we'll see how it goes. Would appreciate you send a picture of yourself as well. Thanks :) 183cm/95kg/28 yrs

Anyone?

On 3/7/2021 at 2:42 PM, CleanFunNeed said:

My cuddle is nude together and hug. Got touchy on private parts. Prolong hugging as much as possible.

For sensational fun, feel and excitement. Mutual agreement. PM me if keen. Able to host at most night.

No sex, no anal. Clean and safe and enjoyable fun.

Raining day.

Anyone into nude cuddling ? 

On 3/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, Classicjunk said:

Anyone?