Male HQ

Stats Game

yishun

Would like to start a game at this forum, in a way to get to know more about one and other here.

Here is how the game starts. I will post my stats first.

1) The next guy (guy A) to come in and post MUST state if he likes my stats anot.

Just answer "LIKE" and "DISLIKE". (please dont give addition comments)

2) Next he MUST post his own stats also.

The next person(guy B) that comes in will post his "LIKE" and "DISLIKE" base on guy A stats. and guy C will come in to post for guy B... and so on.

Hope you all understand. Have fun!!!

Here is my stats:

176/95/chinese age 32

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bored
DISLIKE

170/72/ chinese age 27

u and ur stat

ORALB added: dear, stick to the rules of the game can? have to say like or dislike to the last guy stats and then add your own stats...

MODERATOR'S COMMENT

We thank Yishun for posting this little game.

For those of you who wonders what all this is leading to...let me try to explain.

You can always PM, or email the person who likes you, especially if that person's stats you also like. Do that privately please (PM or email). Hopefully some long term relationships will develop because of this little game.

There is also nothing to stop you from posting your stats again - like what Yishun did. This is to let the person you like know that you like him and to show him your stats.

And something else. No, this is not something the admins or moderators thought up to encourage more people to become members. Although you need to be a member to contact other members.

Lastly, we will be strict with the guidelines of this game. We will delete your post if you do not follow the format. Please do not add additional info other than your stats. Thanks for understanding and hope you guys make some friends from this game.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• Guest locked this topic