Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Went to an urologist to check up.Without any warning the doc touched and rolled my balls after asking me  to pull down my pants. He gave me this cheeky look with a smile.  

I must say that he is pretty good looking for a 50 plus year old uncle. Fair and boyish features and i had a small erection right after his touch. And also he was the one who circumsized me when i was a baby. 

Edited by Demz

7 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

He must have felt proud with yr growth.

I thk he was shocked by my coarse and dark pubic hair

He asked if i was his patient before this, i said my mom told me that you was the one who circumsized me. He laughed and said, i curcumsized too many and i couldn't recall who is who.

1 hour ago, Demz said:

I thk he was shocked by my coarse and dark pubic hair

He asked if i was his patient before this, i said my mom told me that you was the one who circumsized me. He laughed and said, i curcumsized too many and i couldn't recall who is who.

Why shocked ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, Demz said:

Went to an urologist to check up.Without any warning the doc touched and rolled my balls after asking me  to pull down my pants. He gave me this cheeky look with a smile.  

I must say that he is pretty good looking for a 50 plus year old uncle. Fair and boyish features and i had a small erection right after his touch. And also he was the one who circumsized me when i was a baby. 

Are you Malay?

We should take care of ourselves, body and mind, in the next few decades or years we will be uncles too :-)

Exercise, eat right, take care of your skin, practice humility and be kind. Both inside and outside muscle will feel young.

Lets prove that our generation can be better-looking and kinder HOT UNCLES !

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

2 hours ago, Guest Wow said:

Yesssss.... This should be the kind of hot uncles we want. Not those hanging at 4D shops or cruising in MRT toilets .:D

But sad to say, this type of hot uncles are hard to find and even if you can find one, he is only interested in young fresh meat.

5 hours ago, riverrobles said:

We should take care of ourselves, body and mind, in the next few decades or years we will be uncles too :-)

Exercise, eat right, take care of your skin, practice humility and be kind. Both inside and outside muscle will feel young.

Lets prove that our generation can be better-looking and kinder HOT UNCLES !

Some of you got potential to be future hot uncles. Our future depends on you all please 

• 2 weeks later...

We went to the bathroom, I sat on the wooden bench uses a towel to hide my hard-on and tell him his trunks is too loose. Uncle William looked down and told me he wore this trunks for many years already and that is why the trunks keep expanding. He stripped off his trunks and I’m really shocked to see his cock is actually so thick and big. I’m saying this because uncle William was not hard yet and he shaved. He went to one of the cubicle and start showering without closing the door. When he was back facing me, I quickly ran to another cubicle closed the door.

Just when I wanted to start showering, I then realized that I was so nervous that I forgot to bring my shampoo and shower gel in. By then, my cock have already soften. I went out to quickly take and I heard uncle William said, “come, I help you.” I went “huh?” and uncle William said “you younger generation always don’t know the right way to shower and keep clean. Faster come in.”

I went in to his cubicle with my own shower gel and shampoo and my semi hard cock back facing him. Uncle William on the tap and I jumped because the water is so cold and probably because I’m nervous and that make myself even colder and I started shivering. “So weak! Never shower with cold water right? Aiyo!” Uncle William pour some shampoo on my palm and ask me to start shampoo my hair while he started to put shower gel on my body. From my shoulder to my upper back and his hand moved forward to my chest. At this time, I can feel uncle William’s cock rubbing my butt because he was so near me and I think he can feel my super fast heartbeat and of course my cock stand really straight and hard. 

I was so scared when I heard there’s people showering from another cubicle and uncle William just put his finger on his lips to ask me keep quiet. When uncle William moved his hand to my lower back he whispered and asked me how I wash my butt hole. I showed him the usual way I wash it and he said he can’t see and asked me to demonstrate on him. After rinsing off the shampoo from my head I put shower gel and demonstrate how I usually washes my butt and butt hole on uncle William. When I was on his butt, he automatically bend down with his leg a bit open to let me have a better feel of his arse. His butt hole is so smooth, hairless and I gently rub shower gel on it. I dare not really do it because I don’t know how he will react. “Not like this!” He put his hand on my hand and started using my middle finger to push inside his hole and finger him. I am so gonna cum and luckily he stopped and rinsed it off with water after awhile. Uncle William grinned when he saw my cock standing so high up and when he turned his monster cock started to sword fight with mine. We put lots of shower gel  hugged and rubbed each other and I can’t help but started to finger him again. He fingered me a bit and rimmed my butt hole same time stroking my cock till I cum. That was my only experience with uncle William because I’m too close with his family and I don’t feel good bout it though I know till today uncle William is always hinting me for another hot session.

• 3 weeks later...

I love mature down to earth men (with that perfect bulge,  is just a bonus), this guys from El Salvador is super hot in my scale.

DmCWr8nUUAAz3dZ.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/13/2018 at 2:22 AM, superflawless said:

I think he's hot;  I really believe Singaporeans and ASEAN mature men can be even hotter if we really take better care of ourselves.

3.thumb.jpeg.3c3644b028fb0487b19b275029f8028d.jpeg

Yes, he looks nice and evidently has taken good care of his body.  Good for him!

But, for the best of me,  I cannot find such uncles HOT no matter how good their muscles are.

They are too close to myself, and there is something missing... youth, enthusiasm, inexperience, curiosity.

BTW,  not only Asian uncles take care of themselves and have nice bodies.  

I find that Singaporeans are still above average, but this can change

if they get hooked too much on Western fast (junk) food.

Look what is happening to the Chinese  :(

Guest Old mariner
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, he looks nice and evidently has taken good care of his body.  Good for him!

But, for the best of me,  I cannot find such uncles HOT no matter how good their muscles are.

They are too close to myself, and there is something missing... youth, enthusiasm, inexperience, curiosity.

BTW,  not only Asian uncles take care of themselves and have nice bodies.  

I find that Singaporeans are still above average, but this can change

if they get hooked too much on Western fast (junk) food.

Look what is happening to the Chinese  :(

The word that you're looking for is "subservient". Look at how one member here placed his whites on the pedestal and consider us Asians as barely educated or intelligent and Asian cultures are inferior.

1 hour ago, Guest Old mariner said:

The word that you're looking for is "subservient". Look at how one member here placed his whites on the pedestal and consider us Asians as barely educated or intelligent and Asian cultures are inferior.

How do you explain this saying than 'ANG MO DUA KEE'. You sibei onekind one.

10 hours ago, Guest Old mariner said:

Singaporeans with a complex of inferiority seem to gravitate to this "ang mo dua ki",  a falsity.

I don't find any inferiority in Singaporeans, except maybe too much conservatism and unwillingness to fight for progressive causes.

And in the area of looks,  see how AMDK the Fat Ugly American Caucasians are   :lol:

and you understand why I cross the Pacific for sex tourism instead of going to nearby San Francisco or New York...

I haf been admiring tis mature man drinking wif his kaki at e coffeeshop for quite sometime n finally hook up n spent a wonderful nite over at his place yesterday. Cut short e story, he ask me if i wan to go over to his 2 rm flat across e street after some chat abt cycling. After entering his flat he show me to his bike. He pull off his tee over his head n went into e kitchen to get me a drink when i m inspecting e bike. Our arms rub against each others when at e bike. I playfully squeeze his bicep but he din stop me. We sat down on e sofa n he insert his hand into his shorts rubbing his cock area. I put my hand on his arm n slowly move down into his shorts. He was hard below. I kneel down infront of him pulling off his shorts n undie. I started to stroke his hard veiny cock, lick it n suck it. His cock is getting more n more hard, i can feel e pulsating blood in his cock vein. I stripped myself n he lead me to his bed. He put on a rubber n fxxk me. Had another round before leaving his flat tis morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LoveDaddies
19 hours ago, riverrobles said:

Doyi2TqU0AIy1Rx.jpgv

THIS IS JUST SO HOT!!! I'd suck him dry 24 times a day till his balls retract into his body...

Although i do admire hot uncles, i do find some uncles that keep pester young boys in the gym would be not a good sight.

Telling them (young & hot ones only ho) nutrition advices, staring at them, give a helping hands on exercises, touching them here & there, following them around in the gym.

4 hours ago, Demz said:

Although i do admire hot uncles, i do find some uncles that keep pester young boys in the gym would be not a good sight.

Telling them (young & hot ones only ho) nutrition advices, staring at them, give a helping hands on exercises, touching them here & there, following them around in the gym.

Hot uncles usually go after fresh meat.  Young boys also attracted to their well toned bod.  

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Hard to find Asian uncles with this type of bod..

Chuando?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 6/18/2017 at 7:28 PM, snowball said:

重要的不是谁和他结婚住在一起,而是,谁在他的最深处,谁是他的最爱,唯一 :)

表里不一的垃圾。

贱戏子! 呸!

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic