Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

一次生, 两次熟, he also not sure if u r gay.....I wonder if a straight man will stand naked with a hard cock admiring himself in front the mirror :whistle:

三次大结局

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

一次生, 两次熟, he also not sure if u r gay.....I wonder if a straight man will stand naked with a hard cock admiring himself in front the mirror :whistle:

Eerrrr...... U sure str8 men won't do dat? 

Men r like peacock by nature, like to show off their length, i mean strength.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

straight men very horny de 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

Men r like peacock by nature, like to show off their length, i mean strength.

Very true... :D 

some str8 men like to 自恋 n exhibit too. 

no such ting tat oni gay will do it. 

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Joal Ong and Edison are straight but they like to show off their didi 

Not forgetting Lai Wee Kiat. 

Guest Encik sucker

Something incredible happened to me ysd and i want to share.. I have an encik that i admired for super long, always imagined sucking his cock or having him plow my ass. He has the hot meaty but fit uncle figure. He's super friendly to me, in fact, wayy too friendly. I've sent several subtle hints before and i'm pretty sure he knows i'm gay already. 

Yesterday after bookout he offered to send me home, which of course i accepted. On the way home he started asking me kinky stuff.. he started out with 'so you got boyfriends before not?' which i told him ya i had boyfriends before. I think he probably started with that question to confirm that i'm gay. Then he asked questions about gay sex.. ask about what i tried before. I was so turned on with a raging boner so i was covering my cock area with my bag the whole time. I thought he will stop me by the roadside but instead he went into the carpark.. and up to the highest storey. He parked his car at a secluded corner and his next question is like a dream come true for me.

'Will you do encik a favour for sending you home today?' and he was eyeing down at his own dick. Without saying anything, i just put my hands over his cock to see if he got any reaction. 

'Come, encik very stress, need your help', he said in a playful tone. I took off his pants and underwear for him halfway to his knee level and started stroking his cock. He held my head and pushed it down urging me to suck.. He kept caressing my head the whole time as i move my head up and down in an aggressive motion. I took my time to enjoy the savoury dick but it didn't take long for him to cum. He pushed my throat down when he cummed, so i had no choice but to swallow or i might risk getting cum on his pants or car. I licked his cock dry and he took wet tissue to clean.. then he asked me whether i need to release lol. I should have said yes but i hesitated and said no need, which i regretted >< end up when i go home then masturbate thinking about it.

Today at work was a bit awkward, he kept giving me the playful flirty smile and idk how to react. But i sure hope this kind of thing can happen again :p

2 hours ago, Guest Encik sucker said:

Something incredible happened to me ysd and i want to share.. I have an encik that i admired for super long, always imagined sucking his cock or having him plow my ass. He has the hot meaty but fit uncle figure. He's super friendly to me, in fact, wayy too friendly. I've sent several subtle hints before and i'm pretty sure he knows i'm gay already. 

Yesterday after bookout he offered to send me home, which of course i accepted. On the way home he started asking me kinky stuff.. he started out with 'so you got boyfriends before not?' which i told him ya i had boyfriends before. I think he probably started with that question to confirm that i'm gay. Then he asked questions about gay sex.. ask about what i tried before. I was so turned on with a raging boner so i was covering my cock area with my bag the whole time. I thought he will stop me by the roadside but instead he went into the carpark.. and up to the highest storey. He parked his car at a secluded corner and his next question is like a dream come true for me.

'Will you do encik a favour for sending you home today?' and he was eyeing down at his own dick. Without saying anything, i just put my hands over his cock to see if he got any reaction. 

'Come, encik very stress, need your help', he said in a playful tone. I took off his pants and underwear for him halfway to his knee level and started stroking his cock. He held my head and pushed it down urging me to suck.. He kept caressing my head the whole time as i move my head up and down in an aggressive motion. I took my time to enjoy the savoury dick but it didn't take long for him to cum. He pushed my throat down when he cummed, so i had no choice but to swallow or i might risk getting cum on his pants or car. I licked his cock dry and he took wet tissue to clean.. then he asked me whether i need to release lol. I should have said yes but i hesitated and said no need, which i regretted >< end up when i go home then masturbate thinking about it.

Today at work was a bit awkward, he kept giving me the playful flirty smile and idk how to react. But i sure hope this kind of thing can happen again :p

Your Encik so lucky bastard 

4 hours ago, Guest Encik sucker said:

hot sia

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Encik sucker said:

Hello, don't post any more confidential information of us here

On 5/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, Freezes said:

I met Uncle William during my secondary school alumni gathering. I was the last batch and they always treat us like as if we are still very young. 

Uncle William is almost 60 this year but still very active in many things he do. One of his everyday routine is swimming! I can’t really swim at that time and he kept encouraging me to learn. 

I remembered that was about 5 years ago, I went Uncle William house during CNY to visit him and his family. His wife is a very chatty lady and his son and daughter are both married. It was a very heartwarming moment when I saw uncle William playing with his grandchildren. The moment stopped when his wife started to talk about how boring is uncle William, only grandchild and swimming. His daughter even jokingly said he talk to me more than talking to them. They even encourage me to go swimming with him and kept saying he’s a very good swimmer cum coach. 

So I meet up with Uncle William few days later at a public pool near his house. Maybe it was early in the morning and the whole place was empty and I only saw a group of children practicing at the medium pool and one man swimming at the deep pool. I went to the deep pool side and waited patiently for Uncle William when suddenly someone shouted my name in the pool. Then I realized the only man swimming in the deep pool was uncle William! He was so happy to see me and he uses both his hand to push himself up from the pool. When he uses one leg to support himself on the deck I saw uncle William’s ball dropped out from one side of his swimming trunks because his trucks was quite loose. That was also my first time seeing him so “naked” in front of me. His body is so tanned and I’m surprise his tummy is flat and I must say he have nice body. Most important is through his trunks I saw his cock is like a pair of blade hiding inside. Long and thick! My heart beated very fast and really don’t know where to look. I stripped down to my trunks and he started to guide my leg and teach me how to trap water first before going down to the water. I was standing and he was squatting, his bulge is so big, trunks is loose and at times I can clearly see his cock head in and out of his trunks when he was guiding me. My cock started to swell and I have to use my hands to cover it and find excuse to jump into the water to avoid embarrassment. 

When I was in the pool he wanted me to use my goggles to see how he uses his legs. I can’t stop but kept staring at his big bulge. My cock was all the way hard!  Uncle William swam beside me holding my hand when we are at the deeper side. I was so scared I will get drowned and I quickly grabbed on to his shoulder. When I was struggling, my hard cock rubbed against his bulge and uncle William grabbed my butt to lift me up. His fingers was just nice at my butthole. My cock was twitching inside my trunks and I almost cum when I feel uncle William’s bulge became so hard! We were in the water with the sword fighting action for almost 10 minutes. I can even feel his fingers circling my butt hole outside the fabric. When I finally learn how to trap water, uncle William suggested we learn more tomorrow and I didn’t hesitate to say yes! 

(to be continued)

Pleasseee continuee!!!

Guest Giraffe

What is there to continue? If you read enough blowing wind stories, you'll know they all follow the same standard template. After swimming uncle will give boi boi a ride in the car, boi boi will cheekily ask about uncle's cock, uncle will say his wife seldom sleeps with him and he's horny, uncle will drive boi boi to a secluded spot, force boi boi to suck him, shoot his 1 month's worth of cum into boi boi's mouth and boi boi will be gushing with excitement etc etc. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Giraffe said:

What is there to continue? If you read enough blowing wind stories, you'll know they all follow the same standard template. After swimming uncle will give boi boi a ride in the car, boi boi will cheekily ask about uncle's cock, uncle will say his wife seldom sleeps with him and he's horny, uncle will drive boi boi to a secluded spot, force boi boi to suck him, shoot his 1 month's worth of cum into boi boi's mouth and boi boi will be gushing with excitement etc etc. 

Continue with his own version of the story. Yours is the generic template one.. :D

Edited by manehiso

Guest concern

When a kid was in their 90s genaration, like me! I was so enthuastic to get my shaped fixed up for the preparation for the millienium. Old dinosaurs extinct for the sake of the sabre toothed tiger, to makes teeth looks sharper and longer for the new ice age, evolution. Now most are in inheritance of getting a good genetic body shaped for the late millienium through the trend of fashion too. As so getting an uncle or much older uncle for them now is much easier. Unlike my time, i still have to pump in more energy after swim to have that extra factor to lured them for a long distance walk with plastic bag putting in for the swim gears. As for the drivers, got to put in more effort to walk like a super model, in order to get that front seating. Mind for a glass of cuppa!

2 hours ago, Guest Giraffe said:

In reality, it is uncle wanting to suck and swallow boi boi cums.  But just let the fantasy continues.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Giraffe said:

Such a sour post can only come from the very sour msgjunkie, who is now reduced to posting as guest.

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

In reality, it is uncle wanting to suck and swallow boi boi cums.  But just let the fantasy continues.  

True 

normally it’s Uncle wAnts to suck boy boy cum to eat boy boy proteins! Boy boy eats Uncle old sour cum for what? Unless it’s MB. 

story here deviates from truth 180 degree. Boy boy cum more nutritional than old Uncle de. 

8 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

True 

normally it’s Uncle wAnts to suck boy boy cum to eat boy boy proteins! Boy boy eats Uncle old sour cum for what? Unless it’s MB. 

story here deviates from truth 180 degree. Boy boy cum more nutritional than old Uncle de. 

I have to agreed with you. :D

The encik who did that had been charged recently. 

Edited by BanTin

19 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

True 

More nutritional ??##!! to fertilise the old uncle's "eggs" aka dysfunctional testes hah ...  :whistle:

1 hour ago, BanTin said:

I have to agreed with you. :D

The encik who did that had been charged recently. 

Charged for what matter ? 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

True 

There is exception though, when the uncle is fit and muscular and the boy is weak and skinny.  :twisted:

The less hot ones will lust after the hotter ones.

Regardless of age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guestsober

Is that whats happening in the pool. I mean that point of time already have cruising spot and the first suana. How come go to public pool and hit on the underage student!

3 hours ago, fab said:

The less hot ones will lust after the hotter ones.

Regardless of age.

Not sure who is hotter.  Uncle or boy.  But now uncle in hot soup.

Edited by LeanMature

The uncle must be just only the one out of ten to be comprehended. I bet there are much whom are being molested or raped without knowing that it happened due to young age. Don t understimated uncle preying on those innocent child as they have the balls to do that to sastify their sexual needs.

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic