Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Better or worse?  I hope better!!!

The choice is personal.

From my perspective, an Asian man in his 40s looks better than a Caucasian man in his 40s, 

as long as he doesn't have even a little tummy starting to stick out.  In other words,

for me a fit Asian looks always better than a fit Caucasian, at any age  :)

On 11/9/2018 at 6:35 AM, Steve5380 said:

The choice is personal.

From my perspective, an Asian man in his 40s looks better than a Caucasian man in his 40s, 

as long as he doesn't have even a little tummy starting to stick out.  In other words,

for me a fit Asian looks always better than a fit Caucasian, at any age  :)

Totally agreed.

On 2/26/2017 at 4:26 PM, Guest joel said:

Met an hot uncle in a spa at RWS on a quiet afternoon last tues. Smooth bald head with goatee, body can tell use to work up when young. He was wearing a disposable underwear into the sauna when i finish mine and left. When i m done in whirlpool, met him in shower room, he was standing nude infront the mirror preparing his shower. Nice fat cock with long foreskin covering n 2 very hung balls. After my shower met him again in the resting lounge n we started some conversation while having coffee. Some hint in the conversation n took up his invitation to his hotel room for fun. Upon reaching his room he went inside toilet when i walk to the window to view the scenery. I turn around when he came out of toilet n he was alrdy nude with a raging hard cock smiling at me. After removing my clothes he make me sit on the couch n suck his hard cock while he is standing infront of me. I pull his foreskin back exposing his big purple glad n gave him deep throat, he like it rough n keep pushing his cock deep hard into my mouth when holding my head. After putting on his rubber, he ram me rough on bed. After the tiring session we fall asleep on bed, when we woke up it was 7nish n he lay on top of me n ram me hard again. He order room service for dinner n abt 10pm he was horny n requested to have another round. We did in shower, sitting on top of him on toilet bowl, raming me on couch n last the beautiful cum was on bed. I left hotel after midnight n was dead tire!

Nice story !

1 hour ago, Guest snowball said:

he's hot 

How can he be hot with that skimpy thing he has on, small like that what it covers?

I think that this guy is very overbuilt, with legs that are out of proportion.

Maybe with the volume they have, the legs would be fine if they were longer.

Guest Nobody is Perfect

NOBODY is perfect. Most gays are singles because generally they are looking for Mr Perfect n have higher expectation.... Examples... Prefer to have long thick dick, nice body...... Handsome looks......... I find the ' SQ Pilot' very hot too, cheerful looks n nice chest...... Consider very good already. This type of man not easy to find too. 

On 12/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Steve5380 said:

How can he be hot with that skimpy thing he has on, small like that what it covers?

I think that this guy is very overbuilt, with legs that are out of proportion.

Maybe with the volume they have, the legs would be fine if they were longer.

I think it's because the guy is not very tall hence the legs looked overbuilt to you.

That is provided the information about his height is real.

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic