Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!

geoduckling

On 6/29/2018 at 5:27 PM, LionZoned said:

Might try Paladins haha, is it fun? 

Yes! Totally fun esp with friends~ the catch is that it is not free to play YET. So u gotta pay for the the Founder's Pack to play now. But this gives u access to ALL the characters. Which is awesome.  

On 6/30/2018 at 3:54 AM, Coolbriz said:

Anyone going to get Pokémon let’s go when it’s released? I will probably get pikachu first but will be interesting to see how much interaction this game can do with Pokémon go.

You get to transfer pokemon from Pogo into Let's Go but only after a substantial amount of game time. Means u can't do it from the beginning.. And u can't transfer lengendaries as well.

Anyone playing DQ Builders? Pretty nice game. And i am excited Okami HD is porting to Switch this August! The game mechanic is perfect for Switch. 

I hope one day SEnix will port the whole Kingdom Heart series.

3 hours ago, kurusdude said:

Anyone playing DQ Builders? Pretty nice game. And i am excited Okami HD is porting to Switch this August! The game mechanic is perfect for Switch. 

I hope one day SEnix will port the whole Kingdom Heart series.

DQ builders is honestly one of the most pleasant surprises in recent memory. Super addictive. Can't wait for the sequel

Edited by geoduckling

3 minutes ago, Ashpy Revolution said:

You are in luck, currently there's a flash deal coming soon on 12am tonight, the nintendo switch mario odyssey bundle will be featured inside the flash deal. Do have a look, it's featured in shopee.

gotcha! thanks!

:mellow:

On 4/12/2018 at 9:55 PM, Kkklaus said:

Just wondering if you guys have like a group chat on Telegram or whatsapp or any platform ?

I could start a LINE chat group.  Though the fear is that it will just die out after a few days, and too few pple. Haha.

Pls pm me your LINE ID to show ur interest. We shall start one if there are at least.. 5 members?  :D

P/s: I'm slow reading the msgs here.

On Wed Jul 04 2018 at 9:37 AM, geoduckling said:

I could start a LINE chat group.  Though the fear is that it will just die out after a few days, and too few pple. Haha.

Pls pm me your LINE ID to show ur interest. We shall start one if there are at least.. 5 members?  :D

P/s: I'm slow reading the msgs here.

Can we use telegram instead  xD

random question, did you guys create your account under SG or?

cuz i realized save data couldnt be shared among other accounts on the switch so i have to replay everything on my alternate account =.=

5 hours ago, songiez said:

cuz i realized save data couldnt be shared among other accounts on the switch so i have to replay everything on my alternate account =.=

You can change the country your account belongs to.

Hi all

Switch gathering at Tanjong Pagar  Mc Donald coming Sunday 8/7/2018

2 pm to 8 pm Please bring along your own switch and games for multiplayer

games and have fun.

see you there.

interested please contact me. 

Edited by Le apple

21 hours ago, songiez said:

Most people create multiple accounts for the different regions(Japan, US, UK etc) coz games/demos on the eshop are sometimes different.  There is currently no SG region. Why would u play the games multiple times on different accts?

10 hours ago, geoduckling said:

Most people create multiple accounts for the different regions(Japan, US, UK etc) coz games/demos on the eshop are sometimes different.  There is currently no SG region. Why would u play the games multiple times on different accts?

cuz i played it on the SG registered accout but cant go online, so have to create another account and replay :frustrated:

23 hours ago, geoduckling said:

Can't go online? Ok now I'm confused. Lol

wahahah i'm sorry >.<

i meant nintendo accounts/ID registered under SG during account creation, when playing games like mkart, splatoon etc cant access the online multiplayer haha so have to make another account under a different region like JP to be able to play online with others but..

doubt that'll be a problem once switch online comes out haha dont't think i'll be paying x.x

On 7/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, songiez said:

wahahah i'm sorry >.<

i meant nintendo accounts/ID registered under SG during account creation, when playing games like mkart, splatoon etc cant access the online multiplayer haha so have to make another account under a different region like JP to be able to play online with others but..

doubt that'll be a problem once switch online comes out haha dont't think i'll be paying x.x

U will have to pay if u are going to play anything online. We are basically getting it for free now. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, geoduckling said:

I'm actually gonna wait and see, if people have successfully transfered their save data over.   If not, then I might not be buying. haha

hahhas my current wish list for now is Wolfenstein 2, Taiko No Tatsujin and Prison Architect. But the games are so expensive :( Need to work extra part time money le!

Wow there is a thread for the switch here. I just got mine a week ago but currently I only have octopath traveler with me. Gonna get mario kart, zelda botw and hyrule warriors next week haha. Add me to the line group, my id: kingesmond

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for at least 4 other interested Switch peeps to form a Family Group for the Nintendo Switch Online 365 days subscription.

That way, each of us only needs to pay about SGD10 for a year online benefits. Can wire the payment to my I-bank account once I get at least 4 other peeps with active registered Nintendo Accounts. 

If I could get up to 7 others, the fee would drop further to perhaps SGD6ish.

PM me if keen. I shy. 

Edited by Dorkable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 2:18 AM, Dorkable said:

I have a confession to make.....

I just gotten another new Switch, along with Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Probably gonna get Labyrinth of Refrain as well.

So shy....

Think they are coming up with a new Nintendo Switch with better hardware next year? So are you going to get a 3rd one?

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 3:19 PM, geoduckling said:

Hey guys~ A LINE chat group for all things Nintendo Switchness has been created. Anyone who is interested pls either 1) post ur ID or 2) PM me 

Seeya!!

imdotkenny for line! 

Edited by qiye

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.