Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

On 4/21/2019 at 8:46 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

YES, whenever my client request, I will prepare cold oil therapy for them.

especially those with back acne, put one drop of tea tree essential oil with help to sooth their skin. 

Cold oil?? That's interesting. 

Venue: Hotel

massage bed: No

Shower: Yes

Skill: 8.5/10

cleanliness: 7/10

ambience: 8/10 (because of the loud music)

pricing: 6/10

So I Guess I was lucky enough to book an appointment with Derek on his last tour to Singapore. I was really curious because he seems to be quite popular in malaysia and there are people in SG that rave too. So just wanted to try for myself. At least he is not as ex as the other masseur at $160 for 60mins.

i think the problem for me at a hotel is that if it’s not high end enough usually you will compromise abit on privacy because where he booked, I wouldn’t say it’s a 4star, maybe 3.5 max. The lobby was very small hence there was no way you will escape the eyes of the reception. And the lift area was very near to the main door and access to the rooms requires card so have to wait for Derek to pick me up hence I felt abit uncomfortable. 

Ones we are up at his room, it was really small. Haha like I didn’t know where to put my stuff and all. But he directed me so it was ok.

got to shower and came out. Then he turn off the lighting and explain what he will be doing. I think what’s unique is that he uses a deep-tissue massager to help with the stiff area which was really good I must say.

the whole 90mins was done professional. And i did enjoyed the massage. 

Venue: Home based

massage bed: No

Skill: 6.5/10

cleanliness: 6.5/10

ambience: 6/10 (because of the loud music)

pricing: 6/10

As you guys would have probably know, I’m not a Eastie but just nice I was traveling to the east and I decided to try my luck and see if I’m able to book AK but I’m not sure about you. I was abit confused because there is another AK in Bukit Panjang which I have tried too. I will review that later. So I texted him and ask then he said it’s different person.

arranged a time and went straight to his place. It’s not the most convenient location to be honest. 

If you drive or take a cab, basement has no reception so u have to go level 1 to text him.

Take a shower and got ready for massage. Sadly he told me his massage bed was broken so I was ok because was already there.

overall, his strength and skill was not too bad I have to say for a size like his. There was deep tissue and Long stroke which was good. I think he try to be abit sensual but his fingernails was abit Long so not nice. Haha if I stay in the east. I might go but it’s really too far for me.

Thanks loverofmassage for sharing your experience, is always nice to read and very mutual....looks like all got points deducted because of loud music ha...but wouldnt the music  volumn be lower??? And if there is "getai" or any noise production event, break down of massage bed,  i would think is only polite to inform your guest and see if they want to continue.

Venue: Home based

massage bed: There is both massage bed and mattress.

Skill: 6.5/10

ambience: 7.5/10 (because of the loud music)

pricing: 7.5/10

The rare masseur in the west. It’s really too little masseurs in the West. So when I first find out about AK in Bukit Panjang, I was quite happy because finally I don’t have to travel so far.

really didn’t know what to expect because he is new. So I went with lower expectation. Location was quite easy to find. Right in front of the LRT or u can walk from the MRT.

Greeted me at the door, usher me in to the room. Ask if I would like to shower. I did cause came from work.

after shower, straight to the room. AK explain he will usually massage topless because he will perspire. I’m totally cool. So his technique and skill is more Swedish than deep tissue so Long stroke and with abit of pressing. It was too light for my liking actually. He did ask about the strength and I mention can be abit harder. He tried but I think I really like hard massage.

overall experience is not too bad. I won’t be a regular cause it’s not my type of massage but if I ever need a Super relaxing one. I will go again.

3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Thanks loverofmassage for sharing your experience, is always nice to read and very mutual....looks like all got points deducted because of loud music ha...but wouldnt the music  volumn be lower??? And if there is "getai" or any noise production event, break down of massage bed,  i would think is only polite to inform your guest and see if they want to continue.

Thanks!

the music is getai sadly. I mean the points are based on my experience so yeah. 

As for the broken bed, he did mentioned but I was already at the east so I didn’t cancelled.

Alleviate Massage @ Chinatown

Venue: Shop/Retail

massage bed: Yes

Shower: Don't think so

Skill: 8/10

ambience: 7/10 (partial wall are not fully covered)

pricing: 8/10 ($50 for 60mins)

So i know, there is a thread on uncle sam who is working at Alleviate but i have never gotten or met him. I always get a guy name alex. stocky and short hair. quite tall. He is straight and proper. i have been here a few times. i find the massage here generally good.

I have done foot and full body here. both time, whole body was done by Alex. He has good strength and know what he is doing. I usually do upper body oil and lower body just tuina as i can't shower but he do powder bath for you.

His massage to me is hard but good cause i like hard massage. the strength is just nice that i can actually fell asleep. haha overall i think he is quite good. just that i realized he have his wireless ear piece and he is actually watching show when he was massaging me. i heard him laugh silently and adjusting his phone.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 4/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Loverofmassage said:

So i know, there is a thread on uncle sam who is working at Alleviate but i have never gotten or met him. I always get a guy name alex. stocky and short hair. quite tall. He is straight and proper. i have been here a few times. i find the massage here generally good.

I have done foot and full body here. both time, whole body was done by Alex. He has good strength and know what he is doing. I usually do upper body oil and lower body just tuina as i can't shower but he do powder bath for you.

His massage to me is hard but good cause i like hard massage. the strength is just nice that i can actually fell asleep. haha overall i think he is quite good. just that i realized he have his wireless ear piece and he is actually watching show when he was massaging me. i heard him laugh silently and adjusting his phone.

just to clarify when u gave 8 pionts for pricing, it means afffordable and good right? the higher the point, the better u find it right??

so a 5-6 points for pricing means  not that cheap right?

On 4/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Loverofmassage said:

U are very forgiving then, masseur watching show also u dun mind. I caught him using his phone and overheard in his conversation meeting someone after my massage(I was last customer for the day), and towards the end the massage was obviously very 'chop chop'. Complained to his boss in watsapp later and wil never try him again. 

I thk so long he is able to press and massage (concurrently where his eyes r roving, i cannot really see him)

but i really hate the chop chop rushing to end feeling

i dont like a single noise(including laughter or dialogues) or conversation heard during a session

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I thk so long he is able to press and massage (concurrently where his eyes r roving, i cannot really see him)

but i really hate the chop chop rushing to end feeling

i dont like a single noise(including laughter or dialogues) or conversation heard during a session

Exactly, no matter how good the starting is, a chop chop ending just spoils everything.

• 1 month later...

my experience so far:

Chivas (3.5/5) - great technique, relaxing, requires to consistently give him feedback during massage which i don't like as I prefer to relax and be silent during massage

Escape (4.5/5) - excellent technique, room and place was clean, showered before, strength softens towards the end of massage.. extremely relaxing

Ming (4/5) - great technique, hard massage, no oil, good personality as he will make you comfortable

Victor (4.5/5) - excellent technique for hard massage with oil, room was appropriate and clean, painful but relaxing after

• 3 weeks later...

Review of Salon Pour Le Homme

Making the booking was easy. There are 2 masseurs and 2 rooms which share one bathroom. The one who attended to me was very polite and soft spoken. Getting there was ok though not especially easy to find and the escalator was not working. 

The massage room is a bit cluttered with stuff but was clean. The bed is heated so that's a good touch. 

I did not like the massage on the back as it was too light for me. The front was mediocre with some unexpected pain. 

Rate is $30 per 30 minutes whatever session you choose. 

19 hours ago, midkemia said:

Making the booking was easy. There are 2 masseurs and 2 rooms which share one bathroom. The one who attended to me was very polite and soft spoken. Getting there was ok though not especially easy to find and the escalator was not working. 

The massage room is a bit cluttered with stuff but was clean. The bed is heated so that's a good touch. 

I did not like the massage on the back as it was too light for me. The front was mediocre with some unexpected pain. 

Didn't know there are 2 masseurs. U know the name of the one who serve u?

On 6/29/2019 at 12:14 PM, scruffy_bass said:

my experience so far:

Chivas (3.5/5) - great technique, relaxing, requires to consistently give him feedback during massage which i don't like as I prefer to relax and be silent during massage

Escape (4.5/5) - excellent technique, room and place was clean, showered before, strength softens towards the end of massage.. extremely relaxing

Ming (4/5) - great technique, hard massage, no oil, good personality as he will make you comfortable

Victor (4.5/5) - excellent technique for hard massage with oil, room was appropriate and clean, painful but relaxing after

Gor contact? Wanna try

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Sorry for the been in-active, Just changed job so was busy going for training and settling in. I will updating this coming week but let me give you an update and something new.

KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park

So I actually chance upon his message/Ad on Massage. I was quite doubtful about it but let’s read the review.

Venue: Home-based

massage bed: Yes

cleanliness: 9/10

ambience: 8/10 

pricing: 9/10

It’s located near to one of the exit of Farrer Park MRT so it’s quite easy to locate. 

First impression of the place was that it was clean and the smell of lemongrass was very relaxing.

ushered to the room to change, given a basket to place my stuff in. And I opt to shower first which is in the kitchen. After which I went back to the room.

Massage bed was nice and big for me, the only problem I had was the head rest hole was too big for me. So it was abit hard to rest properly.

The moment He started the massage, I knew this was legal because the strength and the placement of his hands was on point. I like hard massage so it was good for me but he will ask you if the strength is ok, so he will adjust accordingly.

Throughout the massage, his hands never really leave your body and he really work on your pain area and sometimes it can be abit sensual but no hanky Panty.

So Kit is not very IT- Savvy, so I have decided to help him. I NEED TO BE CLEAR, this is not a sponsored post neither do I receive any incentive or free massage in return. It is purely helping a masseur for his livelihood.

He is giving BW user a $5 off when you quote “loverofmassage” on your text to him.

these are his rates before discount:

60 Min - $55

90 Min - $75

His line is justrelaxla

On 8/24/2019 at 9:21 AM, Loverofmassage said:

Hi All,

Sorry for the been in-active, Just changed job so was busy going for training and settling in. I will updating this coming week but let me give you an update and something new.

So I actually chance upon his message/Ad on Massage. I was quite doubtful about it but let’s read the review.

It’s located near to one of the exit of Farrer Park MRT so it’s quite easy to locate. 

First impression of the place was that it was clean and the smell of lemongrass was very relaxing.

ushered to the room to change, given a basket to place my stuff in. And I opt to shower first which is in the kitchen. After which I went back to the room.

Massage bed was nice and big for me, the only problem I had was the head rest hole was too big for me. So it was abit hard to rest properly.

The moment He started the massage, I knew this was legal because the strength and the placement of his hands was on point. I like hard massage so it was good for me but he will ask you if the strength is ok, so he will adjust accordingly.

Throughout the massage, his hands never really leave your body and he really work on your pain area and sometimes it can be abit sensual but no hanky Panty.

So Kit is not very IT- Savvy, so I have decided to help him. I NEED TO BE CLEAR, this is not a sponsored post neither do I receive any incentive or free massage in return. It is purely helping a masseur for his livelihood.

He is giving BW user a $5 off when you quote “loverofmassage” on your text to him.

60 Min - $55

90 Min - $75

His line is justrelaxla

Pricing reasonable

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

60 Min - $55

90 Min - $75

His line is justrelaxla

Student price? Additional $5 ?

Hi All,

60 Min - $55

90 Min - $75

His line is justrelaxla

Sorry can share how was it sensual? Thanks!

Guest Peter Tan
On 9/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, CactusNSF02 said:

Student price? Additional $5 ?

Do not be so inhuman asking for some more discounts. It is hard work so give him a break lah

Edited by Peter Tan
Spelling check

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

60 Min - $55

90 Min - $75

His line is justrelaxla

Tried his massage today. Great personality and strength. Recommended. 

Anyone has bought a package from Yu Shifu from Feettalk / Feet Talk?

He double-booked my friend, when he went there, he forgot my friend had an appt with him and asked him to come back later. He was so frustrated. 

My friend wants to know if the package can be used next door for foot massage (he didn't get the chance to ask).

Which person is the boss there ?

On 10/11/2019 at 2:01 AM, silksatin_fetish said:

ANDY HOME BASED BALINESE THAI MASSAGE@ BOON KENG

Just went for Andy's massage and I wonder why there is not much review for him?

Not only his massage IS GOOD, he is GOOD-LOOKING too! 👍🏻

Venue: Home-based in a condo near Boon Keng MRT station.

Massage bed: No. Using mattress on the floor with towels covered but is clean and comfortable enough not to let you have the feeling that the mattress is too thin like direct contacting the floor.

Air-con: Yes

Massage oil: Yes

Aromatherapy humidifier: Yes

SPA music: Yes

Skill: 9/10

pricing: 8/10

The place is one of the unit in the condo and the room was quite small. However, it was clean and the aroma from the humidifier was very relaxing.

I was ushered to the room to change and given a choice whether to have a shower first in the bathroom, which is just directly outside the room.

His massage strength is just right for me, not too hard or too soft, more to thai massage style and is very sensual but no hanky panky. He is very committed and serious throughout the session.

No chit chatting and very concentrate in his massage. The massage oil he used is citrus scent so was very refreshing for me. The massage was so comfortable and relaxing that I almost fell asleep. Awake during the sensual part as I felt paiseh but enjoying it at the same time. 😳

Andy is quite shy but very kind and sincere. I think he deserved to have more recognition so I decided to help him promote. TO BE CLEAR, this is not a sponsored post and I dont receive any incentive or free massage in return. Just helping him to get more business as his present main job doesn't earn much. Massage is his part time job.

These are his rates:

60 Min - $80

90 Min - $130

Yes, just like you, initiately I felt the price was quite steep and no massage bed somemore. But trust me, after the session you will feel that he deserved to be paid with the price due to his 100% effort and concentration throughout the massage session.

He looked tired and was sweating at the end of session. The first thing he asked immediately after the massage was whether his massage was ok for me and am I satisfied or not. His good-looking face with sincere expression will make you pay him willingly with satisfaction.

He is more to speaking mandarin. Really a nice guy with charm. Do support and give him a try ya. 😊

Edited by silksatin_fetish

8 hours ago, silksatin_fetish said:

Just went for my 2nd session with Andy again. Very satisfied and happy to have him again both in massage and chit chatting after massage too. 😊 Thanks Andy! 

Those who have not tried him before, give yourself and Andy a chance. Those who keep pm me asking me about the sensual part, please dont pm me to ask anymore. I shall not reply. I would rather you go and experience once yourself rather than asking me cos it is not able to describe in words fully and your definition of sensual may not be the same as mine, rite? 

Focus on his massage and his sincerity would be better. ☺️

Tried to WhatsApp him two days ago and yesterday but no response. Just tried SMS and he replied. So do take note maybe not to use WhatsApp to contact him?

Edited by herodai

On 10/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Me me! I was recommended to him by a female therapist when she couldn't fit me into her schedule. His specialty is sports massage. He'll ask you about certain injuries or pains you have, then diagnose the problem and proceed with the massage. Lots of stretching and pressing. Be warned: I couldn't stifle my shouts due to the pain (yes, similar or worse than Ming formerly at Tiong Bahru). After the massage, he'll teach you stretching exe

Wow.. so what kind of stretching he recommended? Care to share? Cos I'm always having lower back pain.

On 7/15/2019 at 3:20 PM, midkemia said:

Is this place still operating? Google says permanently closed

On 10/23/2019 at 12:26 AM, Boiboi82 said:

Wow.. so what kind of stretching he recommended? Care to share? Cos I'm always having lower back pain.

A few stretching exercises that help to alleviate a stiff lower back, e.g. while seated on a chair, cross one leg on top of the other. Bend forward while trying to reach the floor as far as possible. This can also be done lying down like the picture below:

Stretching-Pinterest-v5.jpeg

On 10/24/2019 at 9:20 PM, JYAG-sim said:

A few stretching exercises that help to alleviate a stiff lower back, e.g. while seated on a chair, cross one leg on top of the other. Bend forward while trying to reach the floor as far as possible. This can also be done lying down like the picture below:

Stretching-Pinterest-v5.jpeg

Thanks bro!

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic