Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

21 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

Judged by the screencapture that uploaded by the masseur, the ‘’compensation’’ are after the review uploaded on air. 
anyhow I think we should fueling this Porter-Bag-caught-on-fire-Saga with no wearing mask. 

Correct, actually while we try to understand the plight of the masseur (this being the main source of income as it looks like it is a full time job), what is a bit disappointing is the fact that for many weeks he was posting (on his massage thread) 1-2 daily updates on Covid and praises about how the virus is very much under control, only to find out that mask wearing does not seem to be a strict requirement in his premises. This is what can be gleaned from the exchange above.  But it is good that masseur had acknowledged this as a lesson learnt so it is time to move forward and come clean, with better and safer measures, and leave this behind.

Edited by Joochiat

I think @tannn17 shared his experience here because he needs an outlet to let off his resentment. The masseur takes him for granted as @tannn17 has engaged his service previously, which led the masseur not taking a serious view to apologize to him on the spot, mainly because 1) the masseur didn't deliberately get the burning started and 2) that he knew @tannn17 is a repeated client.

I personally feel that the masseur should have settled the dispute privately, although it's a good gesture of him to compensate @tannn17 to show his sincerity after reading his post. The burning wouldn't occur for no reason and as this happened at the massuer's premises, he has to take full responsibility in the matter and to make sure that it won't happen again in the future for everyone's safety.

The giver could stop at the 1st place of running nose;  the receicer could halt the massage when he felt mucus on his back.  Yet it still tangos to the end,  so it's not much to choose between the two. 

6 hours ago, Joochiat said:

Correct, actually while we try to understand the plight of the masseur (this being the main source of income as it looks like it is a full time job), what is a bit disappointing is the fact that for many weeks he was posting (on his massage thread) 1-2 daily updates on Covid and praises about how the virus is very much under control, only to find out that mask wearing does not seem to be a strict requirement in his premises. This is what can be gleaned from the exchange above.  But it is good that masseur had acknowledged this as a lesson learnt so it is time to move forward and come clean, with better and safer measures, and leave this behind.

Like someone mention before,  the intention is more to keeping his thread on the top of the listing but we can't blame him because the GM actually allow him to do that, posting something not relevant to massage and In fact, the post should be move to the main forum where there is already a covid thread. A better solution is for GM to close the whole massage thread during CB period. 

5 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

On the other hand, should I be responsible for the things you brought with you besides your naked body if I am the masseur? 

Yes, all home-based masseur bears absolute responsibility of items brought by the client when it's INSIDE the masseur's home within the duration of the massage session. 

5 hours ago, Notti said:

I think @tannn17 shared his experience here because he needs an outlet to let off his resentment. The masseur takes him for granted as @tannn17 has engaged his service previously, which led the masseur not taking a serious view to apologize to him on the spot, mainly because 1) the masseur didn't deliberately get the burning started and 2) that he knew @tannn17 is a repeated client.

I personally feel that the masseur should have settled the dispute privately, although it's a good gesture of him to compensate @tannn17 to show his sincerity after reading his post. The burning wouldn't occur for no reason and as this happened at the massuer's premises, he has to take full responsibility in the matter and to make sure that it won't happen again in the future for everyone's safety.

Yes I sought to settle in privately immediately after his first posting appeared; but in his second posting in respond to another person's query he was still ranting and made no mention of my apology or desire to compensate. This prompted me to come forward and identified myself and give a clear picture of what is happening.

If there was no desire to identify the masseur then he should have mentioned "a masseur" instead of a masseur in Bedok of which there are several including one in my same block. There will bound to be curious suspicion and also some may pm him for details; so it was best I cleared the air of suspicion of which masseur in Bedok. That's is my sincere intention.

3 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Yes I sought to settle in privately immediately after his first posting appeared; but in his second posting in respond to another person's query he was still ranting and made no mention of my apology or desire to compensate. This prompted me to come forward and identified myself and give a clear picture of what is happening.

If there was no desire to identify the masseur then he should have mentioned "a masseur" instead of a masseur in Bedok of which there are several including one in my same block. There will bound to be curious suspicion and also some may pm him for details; so it was best I cleared the air of suspicion of which masseur in Bedok. That's is my sincere intention.

Hi, my intention was not to reply anymore however seems like you’re mentioning me again as though it’s my fault 😬 

My second posting’s intention is to clarify with others on how the bag caught fire, the cost of the massage, brand of it and you did message me. That’s all for my intention. 

I don’t think there is a need for me to reply via this thread to let people know that you did message me after I posted this thread and I have already acknowledged your message privately. 

I legit got no idea why is there a need to show people our conversation to prove that I rejected your compensation? I didn’t accept your compensation is my fault is it? You shouldn’t tell me your sad story before offering the compensation if you are really sincere about it. 

You probably should message me immediately after I leave your place to apologise and not after I post this “ranting” post.

and yes, many people did come forward to ask me who is it but I did not reply at all to tell them who is it. 

so is it my fault that you decided to ownself give a slap on your face instead? 

🙃🙃🙃

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, Daniel988 said:

as the review posted 4 days ago, does it means that you only starts wearing mask now? 

I started wearing mask when the mask was recommended but then it kept fogging my glasses so I stopped using the mask. Now I just dont wear my glasses during the massage session and wear only the mask.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, desmond1971 said:

You can give it a miss unless you are into feminine masseur.

42 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Meaning his strength is soft type?

Hmm... is there another therapist "Kelvin from TPY"? The one who has a thread here (his name is Kevin) has a very strong pressure - the kind where you will scream and shout when certain points are pressed cuz it's so darn painful. And he's definitely not feminine. 

2 hours ago, gymboi said:

Yup it’s spelt Kevin. His thread display pic is a nude bod. Wonder if it’s his? Lol

U are right, this is the forum thread: https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/22007-kevin-therapeutic-massage-toa-payoh-central/page/11

I tried to find his contact here, but there isn't a listing of him> https://www.utopia-asia.com/singmasa.htm

Wonder how is his home-based-massage service... the last one i went... which is featured/advertised here was kinda of pricey, $60/60 minutes, but it was damn worth coz i've never done a sensual massage in my life before...

15 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

U are right, this is the forum thread: https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/22007-kevin-therapeutic-massage-toa-payoh-central/page/11

I tried to find his contact here, but there isn't a listing of him> https://www.utopia-asia.com/singmasa.htm

Wonder how is his home-based-massage service... the last one i went... which is featured/advertised here was kinda of pricey, $60/60 minutes, but it was damn worth coz i've never done a sensual massage in my life before...

he's now kind of stocky though, yes massage skill is good. Must advance booking.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:15 PM, 30yochinese said:

His massage skill is good. A little on the stronge side.

On 8/16/2020 at 5:41 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Hmm... is there another therapist "Kelvin from TPY"? The one who has a thread here (his name is Kevin) has a very strong pressure - the kind where you will scream and shout when certain points are pressed cuz it's so darn painful. And he's definitely not feminine. 

Hi @JYAG-sim you look familiar to me. No wonder. You had massage session with me the other day. 😎

Guest Dickhungry
On 5/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, thatbrownmusxle said:

“How did you know about me?”

”Blowing Wind.”

And I could see him smiling to himself as he stirred the pot of molten wax. His hands are gloved, he doesn’t have a mask on and I was naked on the table. He looked at my groin and ran his fingers in my pubic bush and circled to my balls. I took a deep breath to his touch.

”Still wet.”

He took a hairdryer and started blowing across my penis. He also pushed my thighs away and directed the warm air to my perineum and crack. I had to take a shower when I arrived and I thought I’ve patted myself dry.

He held my cockhead by his finger tips and quickly pulled my dick into his hands. He was looking straight into my eyes as he firmly squeezed it lightly. Just enough to tease me and to remind me of how vulnerable I was to have my privates in his hands. He then pulled my dick up and down while the other hand used the hairdryer on me. I took a deep gulp of saliva in trying to distract myself from his hands. I was very quickly getting hard as he handled my dick - Stretching, grabbing and also using his fingers to grasp and regrasp my hard cock slowly working into a massage.

I couldn’t help but released a moan while staring at the ceiling. The instrumental piano music continued to play as I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

”You gym a lot?”

I looked back at him and nodded with a weak smile.

”Can tell.”

He moved one hand to my chest and grabbed my pecs aggressively, feeling my chest before he did the unthinkable - He used his index finger and thumb and pinched on my right nipple. Fuck. I took a massive deep breath and my dick twitched. His eyes went down to my cut cock engorged with blood and pinched me again.

”Naughty.”

I was increasingly aroused but also weirdly uncomfortable with his advances. So I asked, “Are we going to begin?”

”Yes. Now.”

He lathered the wax with an ice cream stick on the right side of my pubic area. He pressed down a sheet of paper on that area and massaged it down.

”How often you gym?”

Just as I was about to say ‘Five’ - He ripped the sheet off and covered that bald spot with his hand. I had to curl my lips in to hold back a yelp. With one hand, he was massaging that bald spot, the other hand, he was gently rolling my balls with his fingers. This gave me a sudden combating sensation of pain and pleasure. I thought I’d lose my hard on but then I felt my cock throb.

He did that again. And again. This time to questions like “How long is each session? Are you a personal trainer? And how much protein must you take to gain this size?”

By now, he has pretty much one small area of pubic hair left to remove. And I’ve been in so much pain and pleasure, I’ve crossed and placed both arms behind my head to prevent myself from punching him.

I felt his hand on my cock and he glided across my cockhead and squeezed it. He brought his hand up and showed me a dribble of my precum collected on his gloves.

”You very high ah!”

He wiped his gloved hands clean on tissue and disposed it. He then placed both hands from my pubic area and slid up to my abs. He stopped at my belly button. I had a treasure trail connecting to my thick pubes.

”You want me to wax this part?”

I was in loss of words. No — I shook my head.

”Yeah, better not. This one is very sexy.”

He continued to let his hands slither up my torso and rested each hand on my pec. He started kneading my pecs to which I groaned — Just had chest day that morning so they’re a bit sore. He went on to flicking each nipple and I gasped each time. He smiled and continued doing that before rubbing on my nipples with his thumbs. He went switched from digging with his fingernails to caressing  amongst his fingers to rolling my nipples with his palms. I stayed hard and leaked uncontrollably as I surrendered my body to his touch.

His hands crossed into my armpits as my arms were crossed behind my head and brushed his thumbs into hairless pits. I usually shave them because I tend to wear sleeveless tops at the gym. He went closer to my armpit and dragged his thumb across it - This time his face real close to my armpit.

”You shave right?”

I nodded — Too aroused for words. He smiled at me and stuck his tongue out and gave me wet lashings directly on my armpit. I’ve never felt this before. Such warm and wet sensations titillating me from my armpit — I felt a burning sensation on the soles of my feet and my back curling up to his touch.

”No deodorant. Natural. Sweet.”

He lapped on my armpit some more before he prematurely stopped - Thank God - And has this smirk on his face and his face hovered from my armpit to my right nipple. This time, one hand was gripping on to my hard cock. He attacked my nipple pulling it between his lips and expertly using the tip of his tongue to make many licks on my hardened nipple. His mouth was plugged on my nipple while one hand was squeezing my pecs. I felt his teeth grazing on my nipple and then he nibbled on my areolas. Wow. I must have moaned out loud and made all sorts of sounds to his tongue action.

”So nice. Your nipple is so sensitive.”

I felt the grip on my cock tightened at the base. He clenched it hard in his hand and waved it around. The both of us looked down and saw how the precum has spilled all the way down my bald pubic area. He moved away from my torso and paid attention back to my cock.

”Still got a little bit more to wax.”

And goddamnit, he placed my entire wet cock in his mouth and vacuumed the precum off. Fuck. I almost came. He swallowed me and deep throated me while maintaining eyecontact with me. He knew I’m at his mercy.

”Please.”

”Please what? You young boys always so horny.”

As I tried to regain some lucidity, he layered the wax and paper spread on my pubes. I felt the warmth of the wax on my last carpet of pubic hair and then a moist spongy sensation rolling across my balls. I looked down - Fuck, he was licking my balls.

”You like that?”

I gave a raspy yes to which he ripped off the last strands of pubic hair off of me. Aaahhhhh fucking hellllll. He knew deep down I loved this mix of pain and pleasure. He pulled a magnifying glass set up over my pubes and very quickly plucked out the stray hairs with a tweezer. All this time my chest was heaving and I was still trying not to see stars. Haha. He then oiled his hands and started oiling my cock and balls. Fuck. It’s so good. He’s so gentle and my smooth cock feels so pampered by his brushing and soft kneading. I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure.

”You sure you don’t want to wax this?”

His index finger poking on my hairy perineum and then he glossed his oily fingers into my crack. I rolled my eyes back to his teasing touch. He could feel me clenching my butt to his fingers.

”Maybe next time?”

”Okay!”

And I thought that was it. I’m bald down there. It’s nice. I’m still hard as a rock and precumming. This is what happens when you’ve been busy with the semester. No time for self-grooming. I thought I’ll leave it to the experts. I was leaning up ready to change into my clothes. And that’s when he switched off the lights to the room and I heard his gloves and clothes come off.

Hi, mind pm me the therapist details/contact? Thanks

Happened to chance upon this contact from Teban Gardens.  His name is Marc. 

“I was first greeted by a pleasant, friendly & youthful gentleman at the door. His 5-room flat was indeed very well furnished, full of resort-feel ambience. He then showed me to the massage room which exudes a touch of zen. Marc adjusted the aircon temperature to my needs, very thoughtful of him. I know I’m gonna get a great massage the moment his hands lay on me.  Firm, nice & comfortable. At the start, Marc began with manipulation of the joints & muscles. I gradually felt an increased suppleness, joint mobility & enhanced range of motion. Deep tissue pressure was applied on the back which relieve many knotty issues. Over at the front was predominantly Swedish gentle strokes - sensual & yet relaxing! Marc is extremely skilful, knows his craft very well, unhurried & gave his customer a wonderful experience like no other! I can only describe it as enjoyable, pampered & heavenly. I wish it could be longer! During this period, massage may be a luxury but I felt every cent is well-spent & worth it. I know many people would be pm-ing me after reading this post. So I’ve booked my slot next week!

Edited by made2move

On 8/20/2020 at 7:48 PM, made2move said:

Happened to chance upon this contact from Teban Gardens.  His name is Marc. 

“I was first greeted by a pleasant, friendly & youthful gentleman at the door. His 5-room flat was indeed very well furnished, full of resort-feel ambience. He then showed me to the massage room which exudes a touch of zen. Marc adjusted the aircon temperature to my needs, very thoughtful of him. I know I’m gonna get a great massage the moment his hands lay on me.  Firm, nice & comfortable. At the start, Marc began with manipulation of the joints & muscles. I gradually felt an increased suppleness, joint mobility & enhanced range of motion. Deep tissue pressure was applied on the back which relieve many knotty issues. Over at the front was predominantly Swedish gentle strokes - sensual & yet relaxing! Marc is extremely skilful, knows his craft very well, unhurried & gave his customer a wonderful experience like no other! I can only describe it as enjoyable, pampered & heavenly. I wish it could be longer! During this period, massage may be a luxury but I felt every cent is well-spent & worth it. I know many people would be pm-ing me after reading this post. So I’ve booked my slot next week!

what is his contact?

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

2 hours ago, camus said:

I saw you kenna banned from posting for a week because people complained you post too often. Looks like “doing according to your conscience and not pleasing everybody” has its penalties huh?

I am disgusted by masseur posting indecent contents…and usually won't patronise their service.

3 hours ago, camus said:

I saw you kenna banned from posting for a week because people complained you post too often. Looks like “doing according to your conscience and not pleasing everybody” has its penalties huh?

Every place or forum has their own rules; once we are aware of the rules there is a need to abide by it. I am doing full time and so is therefore anxious that I get noticed by members and visitors. What encouraged me is that I do checked on the number of views I get each day; and noticed that there are people who keep update on my postings. I am happy to cooperate with the rules set by BW owners.

12 minutes ago, Loverofmassage said:

Back with another new updates!

I wish my thread will go back to where it’s us sharing our genuine experience. Anyway here I go!

JASON’s Sport Massage at Jln Batu near Mountbatten.

- Booking was easy because it’s through a system and confirmation email and reminder will be sent to you which I appreciate.

- Yes even if you text him, he will still channel you to the system. 

- Place was easy to find, it’s clean and tidy. My expectation of the place was not high but of the photo he took but he has definitely jazz it up. So the massage room is more cozy and nice.

- Temp is taken and drink is served. He will then go on to check how he can helped you because it’s sport massage. The more you can shared, the more he know which area to target.

- As per my standard, massage bed is good and big.comfortable to lay down. 

- It would said sport massage is really different even from deep tissue. He knew exactly where to press in and rub through it. I honestly did not know some muscle group exist and it’s so painful at some point but you just have to go through. Of course if it’s really too painful, please let him know and of course he will check on you too.

- Dont expect the ambience to be like doing Swedish, sensual or whatever. It’s really a authentic massage. 

- He is also very honest and share with tips on how to condition your body and areas that might be extra care.

- Price is definitely on the pricey side but you really get what is worth. A good sport massage.

- And guys pls, if you are looking for any other services, pls just skip this. Anyway you might not dare to do anything funny to him.

That’s all I have. Till next time. If you are genuine masseur and want me to try, pls reach out to me and PLEASE, I’m not asking for sponsored! 

I will definitely pay for it because I want my review to be authentic and real. It’s just that I have tried probably 70-80% of the masseur here and I’m too lazy to scroll and find. Yup.

Yea, such masseur is certainly respectable with genuine service and not selling other services which are not within the scope.

14 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

Back with another new updates!

I wish my thread will go back to where it’s us sharing our genuine experience. Anyway here I go!

JASON’s Sport Massage at Jln Batu near Mountbatten.

- Booking was easy because it’s through a system and confirmation email and reminder will be sent to you which I appreciate.

- Yes even if you text him, he will still channel you to the system. 

- Place was easy to find, it’s clean and tidy. My expectation of the place was not high but of the photo he took but he has definitely jazz it up. So the massage room is more cozy and nice.

- Temp is taken and drink is served. He will then go on to check how he can helped you because it’s sport massage. The more you can shared, the more he know which area to target.

- As per my standard, massage bed is good and big.comfortable to lay down. 

- It would said sport massage is really different even from deep tissue. He knew exactly where to press in and rub through it. I honestly did not know some muscle group exist and it’s so painful at some point but you just have to go through. Of course if it’s really too painful, please let him know and of course he will check on you too.

- Dont expect the ambience to be like doing Swedish, sensual or whatever. It’s really a authentic massage. 

- He is also very honest and share with tips on how to condition your body and areas that might be extra care.

- Price is definitely on the pricey side but you really get what is worth. A good sport massage.

- And guys pls, if you are looking for any other services, pls just skip this. Anyway you might not dare to do anything funny to him.

That’s all I have. Till next time. If you are genuine masseur and want me to try, pls reach out to me and PLEASE, I’m not asking for sponsored! 

I will definitely pay for it because I want my review to be authentic and real. It’s just that I have tried probably 70-80% of the masseur here and I’m too lazy to scroll and find. Yup.

when did you go for the massage? the booking system on his site seems broken

• 2 months later...
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic