Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

On 6/15/2023 at 6:09 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Sports Massage at boon keng MRT - St. francis road private residence

First Impression - Conversation through chat was abit too much for me. Though He didn't ask for age and race. He did ask if i'm working, why i can come this hour, what do i do....Which i prefer not to share if it's not related to the massage. 

The other question mark thing to me was how the pricing actually works. The range is $98 - $148 (I think this can be transparent).

1. massage bed: Yes

2 Shower: Yes but because it's a shared apartment, we have to be discreet and all.

3. Skill: 5.5/10 - Honestly speaking, it's not up to par at all based on what he advertised. Which is why i'm dissapointed. 

- On his post: My strength is that I am a Calisthenic Trainer and practitioner my self hence I have exquisite energy, strength for massage stroke and knowledge for simple sport injury.

ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE by demand for those who prefer Swedish massage instead of sports or deep tissue.

So naturally, I'm assuming that if i didn't ask for swedish, my massage should sports or deep tissue but what I experience was "Swedish". it's long strokes, kneading and tapping, this was achieve but in a very messy routine. at some point, it's my leg than my back then my leg then my back...It's not rhythmic at all. There wasn't any palpating of my muscles or deep tissue pressing at all. So at least for me, my knots are quite there.

4. Cleanliness: 6/10 - Sadly, Massage was done in his room which was very cluttered. 

5. Ambience: 4.5/10 There is music and aircon. It was mentioned that "there is ambiance with aromatherapy vanilla scent candle" but i didn't smell that. It was abit musty probably because of the clothing.

6. Pricing: 3/10 - This is the truth, the pricing here is above average and advertised as sports or deep tissue but the service i got was not.

Once again, I'm just stating what i experience as a paid customer. In no way does it represent what you will experience. If it's within your budget, go try. 

Yeah. Ok! that's all i have guys! Have a great week!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. 

First Impression - Conversation through chat was abit too much for me. Though He didn't ask for age and race. He did ask if i'm working, why i can come this hour, what do i do....Which i prefer not to share if it's not related to the massage. 

The other question mark thing to me was how the pricing actually works. The range is $98 - $148 (I think this can be transparent).

2 Shower: Yes but because it's a shared apartment, we have to be discreet and all.

3. Skill: 5.5/10 - Honestly speaking, it's not up to par at all based on what he advertised. Which is why i'm dissapointed. 

- On his post: My strength is that I am a Calisthenic Trainer and practitioner my self hence I have exquisite energy, strength for massage stroke and knowledge for simple sport injury.

ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE by demand for those who prefer Swedish massage instead of sports or deep tissue.

So naturally, I'm assuming that if i didn't ask for swedish, my massage should sports or deep tissue but what I experience was "Swedish". it's long strokes, kneading and tapping, this was achieve but in a very messy routine. at some point, it's my leg than my back then my leg then my back...It's not rhythmic at all. There wasn't any palpating of my muscles or deep tissue pressing at all. So at least for me, my knots are quite there.

4. Cleanliness: 6/10 - Sadly, Massage was done in his room which was very cluttered. 

5. Ambience: 4.5/10 There is music and aircon. It was mentioned that "there is ambiance with aromatherapy vanilla scent candle" but i didn't smell that. It was abit musty probably because of the clothing.

6. Pricing: 3/10 - This is the truth, the pricing here is above average and advertised as sports or deep tissue but the service i got was not.

Once again, I'm just stating what i experience as a paid customer. In no way does it represent what you will experience. If it's within your budget, go try. 

100% AGREED! 

On 6/15/2023 at 2:41 PM, Loverofmassage said:

SPA @ Geylang / NO.1 Men's BWellness @ City Gate 

Been to both the geylang and city gate. In term of location, I would prefer Citygate but this is based on 2 location.

Geylang Branch

- First impression was abit run-down and rooms are partition but no door only curtains. Payment is collected immediately and have to take photo for "the boss".

1. massage bed: Yes.

2 Shower: I didn't ask for it as my experience was not nice. The first time, the massuer was like having a block nose. Second time, Massuer was in a rush.

3. Skill: 6.5/10 - The technique and all are there as i think they are kind of train but you will know if they are going through the motion or not.

4. Cleanliness: 5/10 -

2 Shower: Yes, it's like those portable one, the only thing is that it's transparent so everyone who walk past can see. 

3. Skill: 7/10 - It's not too bad. 

4. Cleanliness: 6/10 - Too fabric spray that makes me think they got re-use the towel. 

since you mentioned it, ya i also think the towels are not so clean. Hope they can improve on it. btw, when did you go to the geylang branch ? at the old run down place or the newly opened one? I tried the citygate branch and i didnt like the portable shower ...

24 minutes ago, BubbaBear said:

since you mentioned it, ya i also think the towels are not so clean. Hope they can improve on it. btw, when did you go to the geylang branch ? at the old run down place or the newly opened one? I tried the citygate branch and i didnt like the portable shower ...

I agree, the towel got bad smell too.

On 6/19/2023 at 2:23 PM, BubbaBear said:

Hi,

I went before they did their renovation. 😃

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah 

First Second Impression - Been to Gavins' many years back, have been trying to book and always no fate. haha finally managed to book a slot. Clear instruction and direction. His place is still very clean and nice. 

I'm doing an review again because the review seems to have disappear haha.

1. massage bed: Yes (I have to say, his set up for the massage bed in term of hygience is the top tier with all the protective layer. 

2 Shower: Yes, Attached bathroom. Very clean and neat too. 

3. Skill: 7/10 - He definitely improved himself over these few years and in his massage, he incorparate a few different technique to tackle different issue on my body. 

4. Cleanliness: 9/10 - One of the few massuer that actually clean the sole of your feet before they starts and clean their hands before they touch your head. 

5. Ambience: 8/10 - Essential oil is burned in the room, so when you enter, you will smell it and immediately, you are relaxed. Spa music was also played.

6. Pricing: 7.5/10 - He has not increased his price over the years and this say something about the massuer, putting his client first. Even if he increase slightly, i think it's still good pricing.

So yeah, if you stay in the east, i think it's good to give it a try. 

Sidenote: I can't check back to all my reviews as the threads have too many pages. Just DM me and if i have recently went, i will try to write again.

Have a great day everyone!

• 4 months later...
On 6/19/2023 at 10:39 AM, luq2me said:

100% AGREED! 

Hi @luq2me, thanks for feedback.

I'm improving. You did came for massage twice if I am not wrong. That means you were satisfied with the parlor condition and massage skill per se.

However, the third time was for the movie invitation during your day off but it didn't go as planned. No hard feeling.

If u were in my position, u should be able to empathise with me.

We both are indeed discreet.

Edited by fuckyn

The other question mark thing to me was how the pricing actually works. The range is $98 - $148 (I think this can be transparent). Well pricing will depends on your height weight. 60kg and 90kg with re quest for soft or hard pressure are different challenge for the masseuse.

1. massage bed: Yes :thumb:

2 Shower: Yes but because it's a shared apartment, we have to be discreet and all.🤐

Hi @Loverofmassage thank you for your unbiased review! . My response are as follow:-

1. Well pricing will depend on height weight. 60kg and 90kg with request for soft or hard pressure are different challenge for the masseuse. Hence it is Negotiable for Custom-massage. Both are adjustable by request.

2. I'm sorry to hear that but I always check with my clients if they need more pressure. Client could always initiate a direct instruction as the masseuse is on your service.

3. Dear please don't assume. I ain't prof X. I don't read mind. Noted on the techniques, rhythmic

4. The parlor was always vacuumed and cleaned regularly. Noted on the clutteredness as I have many lighting ambiances; spotlight, cable light, and plant lovers.

5. It was vanilla scent, but it could be others or none at all as per client preference.

6. Hi I believe we agreed on the price prior you came down to my parlor. It's an open market ;)

7. Arigato gozaimasu.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Just found out that Kevin at TPY has stopped operation due to back injury.

Any update on Ux-experience at woodlands? 🫠

Yes, I see the ad a while ago. Is merson of sengkang and revive of tampines still operation? No posting from them from a while.