Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2018 at 12:37 PM, massage_fan said:

I am wondering what are the moves/actions that make you guys not so comfortable. Care to share ? Or can PM me in case you guys dont want to share publicly.

Oh don’t get me wrong. I visited him like 2-3 times all done inside bedroom.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:42 PM, male3x said:

This is jus my personal opinion & feedback encountered wz a particular masseur who has a large fan base in this forum. I will not name who he is as  I am bound to offend his supporters. 

I heard so many good reviews thus i decided to try his service. The $160 massage is overrated. For that amount, I would expected more than a B2B massage. Honestly, I have had better   "services' in MY, BK, TP & CN for that price.

No doubt he is friendly & polite. My point is;  when I'm booked on a business class flight on Singapore Airlines, I expected to get ‘more’ compare to what economy class has to offer. My expectations were not met. 

Pls dun send me hate reply. Jus my personal opinion and I speak for myself.

Lol thats not too hard to guess who he is... just browse through the home-based list the one and only one stands out with the S$160 charges. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, beta said:

I strongly agreed with your other remarks, beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder and also his unnecessary extra motion/action. I hope George read this. Not customers like those action and not all customers think he is charming......My last visit to him he makes me feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE that I really regret going for his massage.

I regretted going too. Most of the time he would try to "go inside" you and make suggestive remarks.

Don't go if you are purely into massage

14 hours ago, terence_lala said:

Tried Vincent at Hong Lim complex... Personally will not visit again as it is not my type of message... but i think he will do sensual massage. 

What kind of massage Vincent do? Can give some details about his massage set up? 

7 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

What kind of massage Vincent do? Can give some details about his massage set up? 

He claimed that is tui na style... but does not feel like others tui na... using his palm to push here and there but didnt hit the gspot at my shoulder... attempt to be sensual but not really happening for me... perhaps is not my personal preference...

Apparently, he rented a room from masseuse in the same shop. Dont think is sound proof and he is loud... so not really much of privacy... sometimes left the room without closing the door... offer his personal shorts instead or otherwise underwear?

10 hours ago, terence_lala said:

He claimed that is tui na style... but does not feel like others tui na... using his palm to push here and there but didnt hit the gspot at my shoulder... attempt to be sensual but not really happening for me... perhaps is not my personal preference...

Apparently, he rented a room from masseuse in the same shop. Dont think is sound proof and he is loud... so not really much of privacy... sometimes left the room without closing the door... offer his personal shorts instead or otherwise underwear?

OK sounds mediocre...thanks for your info! 

13 hours ago, hotjock said:

Vincent massage is those tuina type is it?

I wouldn't say Vincent's massage is tuina. It is a combination of long strokes and finger pressure. The shop is located in Chinatown and yes, he shares the room with others. I don't find there is a lack of privacy but you can hear some of the conversations going on. 

Personally, I would not visit again. It is not because it was a bad experience. It is just it is not my cup of tea. 

12 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

totally agreed..been to his b4 and was happy with his massage.:thumb::thumb::thumb::clap::clap::clap:

Only set back, his family member's around the house and I can smell those " incense" which is too strong! 

Agreed that his massage technique is good, better still if he can wear a rubber glove as his palm are really rough...the cushioning around the head is a little hard too!

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

somehow not many can do Thai Massage?

totally agreed. Thai Massage required alot of skills, practised, the schools you go to and the teacher that conducted it.

This massage is not easy to learn as alot of practise required, remember 102 steps.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 4 weeks later...

went to two different massages recently and there were very disappointing ...

a lot of time was spent on the back area... about less than 15 left so he rushed through the front area... the aircon was only switched on when I entered the room.. he also lighted the scented candle when I entered the room... it was mentioned that it would a sensual massage but  he was brushing through and it was very painful when he massaged the groin area... 

The second experience was even worse... throughout the massage he was standing far away from me ...he stood close to me only when he had no choice .. I didn’t even touch him at all..the next thing I know the session has ended ...he kept walking around back and forth ...making me very dizzy

On 1/29/2019 at 10:01 AM, Ethan_Oleh said:

totally agreed. Thai Massage required alot of skills, practised, the schools you go to and the teacher that conducted it.

This massage is not easy to learn as alot of practise required, remember 102 steps.

Have tried once with Alvin many years back. Very good and as you said 102 steps, can know he really learnt and certified as one to give proper thai massage. Not sure if he is still doing it now because don't see his post actively update now. 

On 2/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, justme40 said:

went to two different massages recently and there were very disappointing ...

a lot of time was spent on the back area... about less than 15 left so he rushed through the front area... the aircon was only switched on when I entered the room.. he also lighted the scented candle when I entered the room... it was mentioned that it would a sensual massage but  he was brushing through and it was very painful when he massaged the groin area... 

The second experience was even worse... throughout the massage he was standing far away from me ...he stood close to me only when he had no choice .. I didn’t even touch him at all..the next thing I know the session has ended ...he kept walking around back and forth ...making me very dizzy

isnt usu the normal massages , much more time dedicated for the back, spine and more knots?

Edited by lovehandle

11 hours ago, steve69 said:

Have tried once with Alvin many years back. Very good and as you said 102 steps, can know he really learnt and certified as one to give proper thai massage. Not sure if he is still doing it now because don't see his post actively update now. 

Am very sure you can tell. To learn the 102 steps its not easy to learn as you really need alot of patience, passion and alot of practise. Many people give up halfway after going to the school to learn.The whole course is not easy and required alot of time and patience. Also the school you learn is also equality important. 

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 2 weeks later...

于师傅@ Shaw Tower

Hi, would like to share a lititle on my experience with 于师傅 at Shaw Tower. So one fine day I got some free time in between my appointments and heading for a massage seemed not bad an idea to fill up my free time. So happened to be near Shaw Tower and remembered some reviews I read about 于师傅. So I called to find out if he was free. He was. 

So I headed to the shop at level 2 as directed. I was greeted by 于师傅 (a matured Chinese with a belly) at the entrance and was immediately ushered behind a drawn curtain. I was quite surprised that the massage area was super messy. Other than the bed, every corner was occupied with things. As I was pretty tired, I was just happy to have a bed to lie on in an airconed environment. Despite the fact that the shop was in a much secluded area and privacy was guaranteed, you could actually hear people talking (echoing) intermittently as they walked pass.

when it came to the massage proper, I was asked to strip naked and as there wasn’t any proper hanging place, I got to leave my clothes on top of his mess.. massage strength was a little on the light side with long repeated strokes. I was adequately draped throughout the session. When I informed him that I would prefer a 90min session, he seemed quite surprised with the request and only responded with a nod. Then something strange happened. While facing down, I noticed that his stroke repeatedly ended abruptly with a halt. Initially I thought it’s his massage style but I felt his body weight gradually leaned against my back. Under that circumstances of course my imagination was running wild a little, wondering what was he trying to do. Then finally, after I turned over, I could open my eyes to peep at what he was doing. I saw him dozing off every now and then! I initially thought 于师傅 was a man of few words but realised he was probably too tired that day haha.. While I was a little disappointed, I did nothing as I just wanted to rest for the 90min. 

After the session finally ended, I asked him how much it was although at the back of my mind I roughly remembered the rate posted on BW. I was again astonished when he asked for $160. Then, I verified with him the rate again and he agreed it should be $105. After dressing up, I wasn’t quite sure why 于师傅 behaved so secretly to usher me out of the shop as if we had done something wrong.. 

my personal rating below just for reference:

massage standard: 2/5

ambience: 2/5

ease of access: 4/5

privacy: 4/5

it's quite unlikely that I would revisit the place. Cheers. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

I want to give my opinion on my experience with AK. He is a nice guy and does ask if the room is too cold or if the pressure is enough so you can feel free to inform him if you're into feeling comfortable. The massage bed is ok but I kept on sticking to the cover that he placed over it. Could just be me.

Room ambiance is ok. Simple pretty much empty room, no bells or whistles just the massage table and music played in the background.

First masseur that doesn't cover the butt and the groin area during massage, at least the masseur that I have received service from. I asked about it, he mentioned something about easy to reach? Well I think if I had asked for it, it would have been covered (something to take note) but my feet were covered tho.

The massage itself was ok. I feel that I'm not really suited for his interpretation of Swedish and deep tissue massage. It feels very superficial at best and when he does get into applying pressure, some parts felt a little off, as if it didn't quite hit it. There was a noticeable difference in how I felt it on the left and right side of my body (is it still just me? Haha). He focused a lot on my back which he was right in saying is the most tensed part of my body. The legs massage was meh. All the massages that I had so far ended the massage with me sitting on the bed and that stretch or cool down thing they do on the back but this didn't happen. Another thing that didn't happen is also the cracking of the fingers and toes, when I asked him about it, he said it's because i only had the 60mins massage. Speaking of fingers, the arms and forearms honestly can't remember if he did anything, pretty sure he did tho.

I'd skip the body scrub, $20/- at the time of review. It consisted of what felt like minimal amount of St. Ives scrub being applied all over the body and using a body sponge of sorts to "wipe" it off.

Overall, I wouldn't get his services again but he is open to feedback so that's great. No hanky panky. I'm a Swedish and acupressure kind of guy but AK isn't suitable for me. I still prefer Zac.

good deeds never go unpunished

38 minutes ago, fieldguy27 said:

Nice. Do you have his contacts? my back could use some fixing too.

Derek has left Singapore, either back to KL or continue with his world tour. You can find his contact number in his own thread.

16 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

于师傅@ Shaw Tower

After the session finally ended, I asked him how much it was although at the back of my mind I roughly remembered the rate posted on BW. I was again astonished when he asked for $160. Then, I verified with him the rate again and he agreed it should be $105. After dressing up, I wasn’t quite sure why 于师傅 behaved so secretly to usher me out of the shop as if we had done something wrong.. 

my personal rating below just for reference:

massage standard: 2/5

ambience: 2/5

ease of access: 4/5

privacy: 4/5

it's quite unlikely that I would revisit the place. Cheers. 

i tot it is 千

it is 干when i read carefully

Gan ni nia

dont rem such a shifu shared , anyway easily can guess the svc of such  random shop
He ushered u out could be u mentioned the rates on BW? BW tells me u r a gay  , so not all wish to be seen as an establishmt related to....

is there a season for massage, all rush into sharing in this week? some not even sure where their shop is 
As though students or not , all have a rich bonus this mth(govt sector pays in march/apr)

• 3 weeks later...

Usual Therapist is back in town (Diaz) gives a very good balinese sensual/tantric massage. He is a genuine and very humble person ensuring your 90mins with him will make you completely relaxed :B) 

massage 4/5

ambiance (hotel room) but does outcall if you request 2/5

ease of access (depends but to me is ok) 3/5

privacy 5/5 

2 minutes ago, mpboi said:

Usual Therapist is back in town (Diaz) gives a very good balinese sensual/tantric massage. He is a genuine and very humble person ensuring your 90mins with him will make you completely relaxed :B) 

massage 4/5

privacy 5/5 

contact number please

On 4/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, mpboi said:

massage 4/5

privacy 5/5 

How much does he charge?

On 4/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Any masseur uses cold oil during hot weather? I think the feeling will be nice! 

YES, whenever my client request, I will prepare cold oil therapy for them.

especially those with back acne, put one drop of tea tree essential oil with help to sooth their skin. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

13 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

YES, whenever my client request, I will prepare cold oil therapy for them.

especially those with back acne, put one drop of tea tree essential oil with help to sooth their skin. 

Well at least you are proactive! :thumb:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic