Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

Guest Kylespatrick30

anyone who has tried the services of this guy who goes by Mister M display name here? His name is Marc. Is he good? I wonder why he is not listed under Home-Based Masseurs

Guest Kylespatrick30

So I found this masseur Mister M (his profile name) here at BW by chance. He followed me and I got curious when I saw that he does massage. When we got down right to it,  his massage was indeed sensual but firm at some points. I appreciated that he did a dry massage before applying the oil. He’s a slim guy but his strength was amazing. I would have wanted a bigger massage bed but due to space constraints, it’s not possible. Overall it was a pleasant experience, I would like to go back for more :)

1 minute ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

So I found this masseur Mister M (his profile name) here at BW by chance. He followed me and I got curious when I saw that he does massage. When we got down right to it,  his massage was indeed sensual but firm at some points. I appreciated that he did a dry massage before applying the oil. He’s a slim guy but his strength was amazing. I would have wanted a bigger massage bed but due to space constraints, it’s not possible. Overall it was a pleasant experience, I would like to go back for more :)

Oh I know who, Slim? I remember him as a little on the stocky side...hmm..

Guest Kylespatrick30
35 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Oh I know who, Slim? I remember him as a little on the stocky side...hmm..

Maybe he used to be, but he’s more slim

now and toned.

Edited by Kylespatrick30

On 12/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, gstringuy26 said:

No need to be careful la..he doesn't eat you la..just that he now only takes stocky and heavy customer! 

He massage me twice, after that he reject me! 

Hawk is nice. he's been my masseur since I worked here in SG. Im not that stocky. and I'm only 5'5". Maybe he is just busy at some point.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:14 PM, scruffy_bass said:

my experience so far:

Chivas (3.5/5) - great technique, relaxing, requires to consistently give him feedback during massage which i don't like as I prefer to relax and be silent during massage

Escape (4.5/5) - excellent technique, room and place was clean, showered before, strength softens towards the end of massage.. extremely relaxing

Ming (4/5) - great technique, hard massage, no oil, good personality as he will make you comfortable

Victor (4.5/5) - excellent technique for hard massage with oil, room was appropriate and clean, painful but relaxing after

Additional experience last year

Finnick (2/5) - hotel arrangement not good. Had to transfer to a different room in the middle of massage. Low skill. Undsterstand that he is doing it to support his studies.

Dave - Everton (3/5) - aside from the place which was very good, the other aspects are forgettable for the amount you pay. Keeps on stopping during massage to drink.

Kenjie - Braddell (4.5/5) - place is ok. The entire massage was very relaxing. He has warm hands throughout the massage which I like. The pressure was not maintained when he massaged my legs.

12 minutes ago, scruffy_bass said:

Additional experience last year

Finnick (2/5) - hotel arrangement not good. Had to transfer to a different room in the middle of massage. Low skill. Undsterstand that he is doing it to support his studies.

Dave - Everton (3/5) - aside from the place which was very good, the other aspects are forgettable for the amount you pay. Keeps on stopping during massage to drink.

Kenjie - Braddell (4.5/5) - place is ok. The entire massage was very relaxing. He has warm hands throughout the massage which I like. The pressure was not maintained when he massaged my legs.

More

Jason Jurong West (NA) - masseur declined as due to preference

Bernard Clementi (NA) - massuer declined due to preference

Guest Kylespatrick30
On 1/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, Murphy said:

No,

Ric is the Filipino, who has better skills.

Han is the Indian guy, the one who handles the booking

Han gets psycho when you ask for Ric to massage 🙄

So I tried Ric’s massage and I like his massage. Pressure’s just right and firm. And sensual too but not the intrusive one. But agreed that Han gets psycho if you book Rick. At first he messaged that I cannot choose. After some time, Han messaged me back to inquire when I will book with Rick. I grabbed the opportunity even if it was late at night.

Guest Kylespatrick30

Updated as of 28 Feb 2020

nb: This list is based on experience and interaction with the regular masseurs that I’ve come in contact with. Hence, this list is highly subjective ;)

So far of all the masseurs that I tried, I would like to rank them according to skill first and not the hanky panky stuff. This list is subjective cos I prefer mostly sensual massage. Here’s according to rank, # 1 being the highest. You can search for them here at Blowing Wind.

1. The Male Therapist (Shop at Singapore Shopping Centre near Dhoby Gaut MRT)

2. Hawk (Clementi)

3. Chivas (Marsiling)

4. Mister M (Teban Gardens)

5. Julius of Antidote (Bedok)

6. Mike of Escape Spa (Queenstown)

7. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park

8. Ric of Homen Massage (Bedok)

9. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)

10. Mike Tie (Joo Chiat)

Let me know who’s in your list and we can compare notes ;)

Edited by Kylespatrick30

Guest Kylespatrick30
1 minute ago, Shay said:

People who legitimate looking for good massage only focus on skills set and communication with the masseur. 

outlook and whatever ‘suggestive’ is not important. 

yaaas true that! 

7 hours ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

nb: This list is based on experience and interaction with the regular masseurs that I’ve come in contact with. Hence, this list is highly subjective ;)

So far of all the masseurs that I tried, I would like to rank them according to skill first and not the hanky panky stuff. This list is subjective cos I prefer mostly sensual massage. Here’s according to rank, # 1 being the highest. You can search for them here at Blowing Wind.

2. Hawk (Clementi)

3. Chivas (Marsiling)

7. Ric of Homen Massage (Bedok)

8. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)

9.  Nick (Clementi)

10.Vic (Redhill) *I put Vic as last in my list cos I don’t prefer hard massage. I prefer sensual massages.

Male therapist massage sensual?? Sure or not? 

Guest Kylespatrick30
13 hours ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

2. Hawk (Clementi)

3. Chivas (Marsiling)

7. Ric of Homen Massage (Bedok)

8. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)

9.  Nick (Clementi)

10.Vic (Redhill) *I put Vic as last in my list cos I don’t prefer hard massage. I prefer sensual massages.

If according to ambience and overall cleanliness, here is my rank from 1 being the highest. And just a caveat, this is very much subjective cos my standards could be different than yours:

1. Mister M (Teban Gardens)

2. Julius of Antidote (Bedok)

3. Mike of Escape (Queenstown)

4. The Male Therapist (Dhoby Gaut)

5. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)

6. Hawk (Clementi)

7. Chivas (Marsiling)

8. Homen (Bedok)

9. Nick (Clementi)

10. Vic (Redhill)

According to Massage Bed (for big guys like me haha)

1. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)
2. Hawk (Clementi)
3. Chivas (Marsiling)
4. Male Therapist (Dhoby Gaut)
6. Mike of Escape (Queenstown)
7.  Mister M (Teban Gardens)
8. Nick (Clementi)
9. Vic (Redhill)
10. Homen (Bedok)

This review summarizes the ~ 7 years that I started to go for massages here in SG. Thanks to BW for the intro!! Message me if you have any details. Please don’t ask me if there’s HE okay? 

I will surely miss these guys when I move to Oz in 2021. For the past 8 yrs that I’ve moved here, I never had a boyfriend. But I am blessed to have longer masseur/client relationships ;) 

Edited by Kylespatrick30

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kylespatrick30
1 hour ago, Shay said:

My Personal Ranking:

disclaimer: I tried countless of professional spa, home base masseur and massage center the past few years. 
Here’s my All time TOP 5: 

yo, please don’t ask me the location and who give sensual blah blah blah. Google urself 

1. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park   Line: justrelaxla                  
    -  Decent Guy, great strength & Cheap!!!! That’s why it’s number 1. 😍

2. Derek@ SensualMassage_T   WhatsApp: +60178771634                                                     -   Tattoo bad boy look, strong massage, sensual technique, excellent manhood massage that showed result! Hard to book 😩
  3. Andy Low WhatsApp:  +658457 0889              - he’s actually quite good looking ( at least in my opinion ) Great strength, although pricing wise is quite steep 🤯                                           
  4. Alex @Allenviate ChinaTown:  +6562224546    There’s Nothing to complain, the massage professionally done! Consistent strength, just average Ah Beng lo and CHEAP!!!!!        Uncle Sam not bad oso, just too old lol 

5. One One reflexology Hugo                                   - Hugo is the best amongst all the massge boy, all around decent and remain consistent. Don’t book Tony ! His massage skills is like butchering a piece of dead meat! 

Great list! And I haven’t tried all of them :)

On 2/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, Shay said:

My Personal Ranking:

disclaimer: I tried countless of professional spa, home base masseur and massage center the past few years. 

yo, please don’t ask me the location and who give sensual blah blah blah. Google urself 

2. Derek@ SensualMassage_T   WhatsApp: +60178771634                                                     -   Tattoo bad boy look, strong massage, sensual technique, excellent manhood massage that showed result! Hard to book 😩
  3. Andy Low WhatsApp:  +658457 0889              - he’s actually quite good looking ( at least in my opinion ) Great strength, although pricing wise is quite steep 🤯                                           
  4. Alex @Allenviate ChinaTown:  +6562224546    There’s Nothing to complain, the massage professionally done! Consistent strength, just average Ah Beng lo and CHEAP!!!!!        Uncle Sam not bad oso, just too old lol 

5. One One reflexology Hugo                                   - Hugo is the best amongst all the massge boy, all around decent and remain consistent. Don’t book Tony ! His massage skills is like butchering a piece of dead meat! 

thank you for feedback 

- please follow up with me the manhood therapy. 
- I’m not hard to book ok...... and see you in two weeks time span☺️

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Kylespatrick30
On 2/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, Shay said:

My Personal Ranking:

Tried KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park earlier this week and I liked his massage. Not used to hard pressure but he adjusts accordingly. When he started to massage me, I knew he trained in Thai massage which he confirmed. So refreshing, no hanky panky and all those subtle lead-ons haha. Very professional indeed. Good value for money. If it’s your first time to visit him, you can avail of the 70 S$ worth of 90 mins massage with manhood therapy. Subsequent visit would be 90 S$ for the same package. And by the way, his manhood therapy is legit. He will massage areas near your manhood without stimulating you toward release haha. Again, nothing hanky panky okay? 

KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park

Line: justrelaxla

Edited by Kylespatrick30

On 2/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Kylespatrick30 said:

Updated as of 28 Feb 2020

2. Hawk (Clementi)

3. Chivas (Marsiling)

7. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park

8. Ric of Homen Massage (Bedok)

9. Patrick/ Vivian (Bedok)

10. Mike Tie (Joo Chiat)

I don't like hard massage too. Been wanting to try Julius. In your opinion, how is he? He is ranked 5. That's pretty low?

Guest Kylespatrick30
2 hours ago, rick2ay said:

I don't like hard massage too. Been wanting to try Julius. In your opinion, how is he? He is ranked 5. That's pretty low?

Actly he’s got a good sensual technique but it’s just that I only tried him once. the top 4 ones I have tried many times or have become my friend which is why i place them high in my list.

Ok what I say ppl may not like but, here goes

if you are advertising on a gay forum of course the client may want to see ur pic and if u are discreet totally understand but then u have to accept there's a risk of being rejected. Cuz the client is ready to pay for a massage based on ur ad here. If someone wants a normal massage they can go to the parlour anyways. It's legit. Someone asking here is looking for sensual type. So if u don't fit their criteria then u might be rejected, it's a risk u take when u don't share pic. It's okay to be discreet but like now on chat apps u can actually delete the pic u send like on tele. If the therepist wants to do only massage I can advertise on other forums also. If u post here that means u r audience is a certain demographic and they do have certain preferences. Don't take it personally it's not all who are rejecting right ? U can't be everyone's cup of tea. 

1 hour ago, Rohanpune said:

Ok what I say ppl may not like but, here goes

if you are advertising on a gay forum of course the client may want to see ur pic and if u are discreet totally understand but then u have to accept there's a risk of being rejected. Cuz the client is ready to pay for a massage based on ur ad here. If someone wants a normal massage they can go to the parlour anyways. It's legit. Someone asking here is looking for sensual type. So if u don't fit their criteria then u might be rejected, it's a risk u take when u don't share pic. It's okay to be discreet but like now on chat apps u can actually delete the pic u send like on tele. If the therepist wants to do only massage I can advertise on other forums also. If u post here that means u r audience is a certain demographic and they do have certain preferences. Don't take it personally it's not all who are rejecting right ? U can't be everyone's cup of tea. 

Well spoken. There is this masseur here advertising in the massage forum. I ever enquired on his massage and asked if he could provide a face picture. He declined and said he's discreet and not providing anything extra thus he feels there isn't a need to send me his picture. I mean come on lah, you are charging us for the massage and it's not like you are doing it for free. Why can't customers see how the masseur look like first before we decide whether or not to proceed with the massage? Even when I go to massage parlours, if they assign me someone whom I feel won't do a good job, I will request the receptionist to change me a new masseur. No questions asked.

Anyhow, the masseur is still promoting his massage services in the forum lol... but I think he doesn't have a regular stream of customers 🤣

3 hours ago, greysnow said:

Well spoken. There is this masseur here advertising in the massage forum. I ever enquired on his massage and asked if he could provide a face picture. He declined and said he's discreet and not providing anything extra thus he feels there isn't a need to send me his picture. I mean come on lah, you are charging us for the massage and it's not like you are doing it for free. Why can't customers see how the masseur look like first before we decide whether or not to proceed with the massage? Even when I go to massage parlours, if they assign me someone whom I feel won't do a good job, I will request the receptionist to change me a new masseur. No questions asked.

Anyhow, the masseur is still promoting his massage services in the forum lol... but I think he doesn't have a regular stream of customers 🤣

Ok so do u think the masseur can choose customers based on looks? Some even dont want repetition . Prefer new customers. I got no comments. 

44 minutes ago, Hunk888 said:

I prefer a good massage, look is secondary 

I always support my neighbourhood uncle, he’s in late 60’s, skilful Man. 

Which kind of skill? 

7 hours ago, Alan35sg said:

I really hate it when the first question the masseur ask for is your stats .....I mean if you don't not cater to a certain age or race or body type, then jolly well state it clearly in your ad. No prejudice....

Yeah that's the ironic part, we as customers are considered as demanding / inappropriate when we request for a picture of the masseur and yet when the masseurs ask us for our stats, they aren't being overboard? 🤨

7 hours ago, Alan35sg said:

I really hate it when the first question the masseur ask for is your stats .....I mean if you don't not cater to a certain age or race or body type, then jolly well state it clearly in your ad. No prejudice....

I think discriminating to race or age is not correct but when it comes to body type or rather build of a person you will have to put yourself in the shoes of the masseur. Try to understand that you cannot have a small built or even medium built masseur massaging a huge obese or overweight client. Physically it is a challenge and the masseur can even be injured doing the massage. For anyone who is obese or overweight it is best to check with the masseur if they are able to handle your build. If you do not reveal that you are on the heavy side and just turn up then you will have to be prepared to be underwhelmed when the masseur is unable to deliver an effective and satisfying massage. The masseur will most likely not mention about the weight and just do the session as they obviously will not want to offend the customer or even receive bad comments online. Personally I feel that the receiver of the massage should not exceed more than 20/25kgs the weight of the masseur. 

There are some masseurs here that prefer or don't mind handling huge customers so maybe can look for them. Not all masseur have same techniques and ability. Yes they have chosen to be in this profession but when it comes to physical ability it depends on the individual, each one have their limitations.  

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic