Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

It was before Phase 1 Circuit Breaker that I met Mister M of Teban Gardens. Totally enjoyed the massage and I really was blown away! Just today, 8 months after, the massage was even better! His firm and sensual strokes was the real deal! Thank you Mister M! I’ll see you again and again 😘

Edited by Renoir Tristan
Added details

A hidden gem tucked in the serene western part of Singapore, one of the best masseur i had so far.

Mister M provides a Balinese Thai fusion environment with smoothing melody allowing you to reconnect with your inner self. 

His unique style of massage (fine tuned with many years of practise) allowing you to drift and disconnect from the hussle of the outside world and enjoying the once in awhile distance chirp of birds. Needed pressure and strength are used to remove the tension from tired body, combined with long and sensual touches bringing the body back to life.

A must try for all westerners (people who stay at the west) and to whomever is game for the travelling. Definitely worth the transport fee. 

Hi Guys,

Back with some reviews, Starting with this.

ABS Massage @ Chinatown area

Venue: Shophouse but privacy is ensure as there is only 1 masseur.

massage bed: Unfortunately its on mattress.

Shower: Yes

Skill: 6.5/10

cleanliness: 7/10

ambience: 6/10 (Relaxing music was been played but first track seems to have problem, kept getting cut off and the restuarant downstair was abit noisy).

pricing: 2.5/10 (On the expensive side. $90/60mins)

So I have wanted to try a few times but it's almost impossible to walk in as afternoon slots are always taken up. And i know why now because it's probably more condusive for massage as restaurant is closed. So i took down the number and texted as usual the last min me and managed to get a slot in the evening.

Safe entry is required as it's a shop. Particulars are also taken. usher in to change and take a shower. afterwhich, Massage was done on the mattress on the floor as mentioned. I would said accupoint finger-press was good but oil portion was so-so for me. It was abit sensual. Both back and front was been massaged. 

Overall, it's a relaxing massage but price point is a tad ex so it will not be at the top of my mind as $90 could get 1.5hr of gd massage at other places.

Yup.

Sports Massage Therapy & Rehab Training @ Purvis Street

Venue: Rental Studio i think

massage bed: massage bed

Skill: 6/10

cleanliness: 6/10

ambience: 6/10 

pricing: 6/10

Decided to just explained everything here so it's neatly. sorry too long never write reviews. haha.

SKILL: As mentioned by Massuer himself and many who has tried his massage. Just solely on massage skill, i felt it was ok but i do have give credit that he did check beforehand to see if you have any discomfort and did offer some advice but putting into massage,i guess required more experience.

CLEANLINESS: I guess i'm quite a clean freak. So first impression of the place was abit messy and probably because it's quite small space. so there are a few things (equipment) lying around. Toilet was ok but the showerhead seems abit old and dirty. There is also no hot water so fter massage it's hard to wash off the oil.

AMBIENCE: Honestly speaking, there isn't much. lights can't really be dim and no curtain to draw. The other thing that i probably couldn't "take it" was there was a mixed of smell like different air fresher or something so throughout it was just this mixture and my nose is quite sensitive. i can't remember if music was played but i think so cause his laptop was on.

PRICING: I would said it's reasonable, location is quite central but i might not give it a try so soon.

Yeah so overall, if you are not picky and want to try a new massuer, you can give it a try. 

SPA'DLITE

Venue: Massage spa

Skill: 2.5/10

cleanliness: 6,5/10

ambience: 7/10 

pricing: 4/10

SKILL: It was probably one of my worst regret but i told myself like what i always do is i'm giving it a try so that i will know if it's good or not. So yes! It's hands down one of the worst massage. The skill was like almost zero. It was soft, no energy and he still tried to smoke, saying this and that which was obviously wrong, massage my left hand but didn't massage my right hand. It was slightly rubbing, touch and go. All he mentioned is his name and must choose him next time i come because he is giving me such an excellent service. (fainted)

CLEANLINESS: Been a establishment, I guess you do have to keep it clean, the lights are quite dim so i can't help really see much. Toilet was not the most clean. dispensers were broken, no locks on the door and i think there is 3 toilets and there are outside so if there is someone, you will bump into them. i kept my mask on when i went out of my room.

Ambience: It was fairly ok. Music was playing. Aircon was great. the only plus point, he had some candle lit but he was just disturbing me with his voice, worse still, the skill was bad.

Pricing: I think across the board for massage spa is almost the same price. Maybe slightly higher than shuang spa and waterspa.

If you are looking for a genuine massage, this is definitely not the place to go la. even though i experience 1 masseur, i think it's enough to say that competitive is tough so they are trying to get regular.

BEN'S Full Body Massage Service@Incall & Outcall

Venue: Home based @ Bukit Panjang

Skill: 7/10

cleanliness: 6.5/10

So by now you should know that He shared the same space as another masseur but i have encounter/bump into another person as they are using the common toilet so i heard they communicate and try not to clash. Their styles are definitely different so to each your liking.

SKILL: I would say his skill and technique are something that i preferred. hard and strong, accupoint then during oil application, there is elbow, deep-pressing to reach the deep tissue. and he knows where are the points so it's good for me who has constant/regular pain area which i hope to get correction when i visit a chiro.

CLEANLINESS: nothing much to say, it's quite clean but i don't really like the idea of having many rugs on the floor though it's supposed to stop people from falling because it's slippery. I would rather mop but that's me. The towels are all displayed out so the masseur just kind of take it. Toilet are simple design with heater.

AMBIENCE: It's ok. Lights are dim and music are played just that been at the corrindor, you do hear some noises but not for extensive period of time. so i'm fine. 

PRICING: If you compare pricing with the massuer at the same place, it's more expensive but i do think it's a reaosnable price for the skill and it's at the west side. 

Yup. that's all i have. 😃 Hope you guys enjoyed reading the 4 new updates. 

Stay Safe

On 11/18/2020 at 7:11 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Sports Massage Therapy & Rehab Training @ Purvis Street

Venue: Rental Studio i think

ambience: 6/10 

Decided to just explained everything here so it's neatly. sorry too long never write reviews. haha.

SKILL: As mentioned by Massuer himself and many who has tried his massage. Just solely on massage skill, i felt it was ok but i do have give credit that he did check beforehand to see if you have any discomfort and did offer some advice but putting into massage,i guess required more experience.

CLEANLINESS: I guess i'm quite a clean freak. So first impression of the place was abit messy and probably because it's quite small space. so there are a few things (equipment) lying around. Toilet was ok but the showerhead seems abit old and dirty. There is also no hot water so fter massage it's hard to wash off the oil.

AMBIENCE: Honestly speaking, there isn't much. lights can't really be dim and no curtain to draw. The other thing that i probably couldn't "take it" was there was a mixed of smell like different air fresher or something so throughout it was just this mixture and my nose is quite sensitive. i can't remember if music was played but i think so cause his laptop was on.

PRICING: I would said it's reasonable, location is quite central but i might not give it a try so soon.

Yeah so overall, if you are not picky and want to try a new massuer, you can give it a try. 

Thank you for taking time to write the review. I will noted all the points raised and make the necessary improvements as much as I can. I am happy that i still score a B4 grade. But just to clarify on 3 points for those who are reading the review:

1) There is hot water in the shower. Maybe i turn it on pretty last min that day and thus there were no hot water. So i have made it a SOP to turn the hot water on and leave it on through out the day once i arrived,

2) The mix of scent. As i have a dehumidifier in the room and I had some essential oil added to it and the other scent is from the oil that I am using for the massage. I have had lower the amount of essential oil used in the dehumidifier. So if you are sensitive to mixture of scents, please let me know and I would turn the dehumidifier off.

3) Curtains to dim the room. It is something that i wanted to do, but as the conditions set by the corporate landlord if there is any additional works to be done it must be done by them (material and installation works). And the quote I got to change the curtains is pretty much I have to massage 10 clients just to cover the cost of changing them. And since I am doing Sports Massage, i am of the view that ambience (dimming the room) will not be the top priority in the day time. Rest assured if you are coming in the evening, i do dim down the lights.

With that, thank you once again for writing the review and look forward to your return for another round of assessment to see if I have improved. 🙏

Rehab Trainer & Sports Massage Therapist
49 173 90 Local Chinese. Whatsapp For Appt: 85338783

On 11/18/2020 at 8:15 PM, Loverofmassage said:

SPA'DLITE

Venue: Massage spa

Skill: 2.5/10

cleanliness: 6,5/10

pricing: 4/10

SKILL: It was probably one of my worst regret but i told myself like what i always do is i'm giving it a try so that i will know if it's good or not. So yes! It's hands down one of the worst massage. The skill was like almost zero. It was soft, no energy and he still tried to smoke, saying this and that which was obviously wrong, massage my left hand but didn't massage my right hand. It was slightly rubbing, touch and go. All he mentioned is his name and must choose him next time i come because he is giving me such an excellent service. (fainted)

CLEANLINESS: Been a establishment, I guess you do have to keep it clean, the lights are quite dim so i can't help really see much. Toilet was not the most clean. dispensers were broken, no locks on the door and i think there is 3 toilets and there are outside so if there is someone, you will bump into them. i kept my mask on when i went out of my room.

Ambience: It was fairly ok. Music was playing. Aircon was great. the only plus point, he had some candle lit but he was just disturbing me with his voice, worse still, the skill was bad.

Pricing: I think across the board for massage spa is almost the same price. Maybe slightly higher than shuang spa and waterspa.

If you are looking for a genuine massage, this is definitely not the place to go la. even though i experience 1 masseur, i think it's enough to say that competitive is tough so they are trying to get regular.

Standards of masseur here vary. Some are quite good, others not so.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:27 PM, Loverofmassage said:

BEN'S Full Body Massage Service@Incall & Outcall

Venue: Home based @ Bukit Panjang

cleanliness: 6.5/10

So by now you should know that He shared the same space as another masseur but i have encounter/bump into another person as they are using the common toilet so i heard they communicate and try not to clash. Their styles are definitely different so to each your liking.

SKILL: I would say his skill and technique are something that i preferred. hard and strong, accupoint then during oil application, there is elbow, deep-pressing to reach the deep tissue. and he knows where are the points so it's good for me who has constant/regular pain area which i hope to get correction when i visit a chiro.

CLEANLINESS: nothing much to say, it's quite clean but i don't really like the idea of having many rugs on the floor though it's supposed to stop people from falling because it's slippery. I would rather mop but that's me. The towels are all displayed out so the masseur just kind of take it. Toilet are simple design with heater.

AMBIENCE: It's ok. Lights are dim and music are played just that been at the corrindor, you do hear some noises but not for extensive period of time. so i'm fine. 

PRICING: If you compare pricing with the massuer at the same place, it's more expensive but i do think it's a reaosnable price for the skill and it's at the west side. 

Yup. that's all i have. 😃 Hope you guys enjoyed reading the 4 new updates. 

Stay Safe

Hi Loverofmassage,

Thanks so much for visiting me and appreciate your sincere and impartial reviews. I will work harder and learn new skills or techniques to benefit wider range of my customers. 

Looking forward to serving you soon again. Thank again

Regards,

Ben

Trying to contribute to this thread too. Enjoyed all the reviews by fellow massage lovers esp Loverofmassage.

Andy Home Based Massage near Toa Payoh

Venue: Condo 

Massage Bed: Foam mattress on floor (with disposable sheet) - very comfortable. 

Shower: Yes (attached shower/restroom in room

Cleanliness: 8/10

Ambience: 7.5/10 (Relaxing music was been played, room very neat and clean).

Pricing: 5/10 (On the expensive side. $80/60mins)

Andy is available on weekday nights and weekends. He will receive you at the lift lobby. I chose to shower first before the start of massage. Soft music is played in the background. Nice environment.

As a regular customer of massage outlets (including home based), I found his skills to be good. Some of his strokes are different from others and quite enjoyable. It is a bit sensual but no funny business. Do be respectful. 

Andy is a quiet person. Professional.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:48 PM, made2move said:

Happened to chance upon this contact from Teban Gardens.  His name is Marc. 

“I was first greeted by a pleasant, friendly & youthful gentleman at the door. His 5-room flat was indeed very well furnished, full of resort-feel ambience. He then showed me to the massage room which exudes a touch of zen. Marc adjusted the aircon temperature to my needs, very thoughtful of him. I know I’m gonna get a great massage the moment his hands lay on me.  Firm, nice & comfortable. At the start, Marc began with manipulation of the joints & muscles. I gradually felt an increased suppleness, joint mobility & enhanced range of motion. Deep tissue pressure was applied on the back which relieve many knotty issues. Over at the front was predominantly Swedish gentle strokes - sensual & yet relaxing! Marc is extremely skilful, knows his craft very well, unhurried & gave his customer a wonderful experience like no other! I can only describe it as enjoyable, pampered & heavenly. I wish it could be longer! During this period, massage may be a luxury but I felt every cent is well-spent & worth it. I know many people would be pm-ing me after reading this post. So I’ve booked my slot next week!

Indeed, firm hands and strong pressure! Upgraded from 1 hour to 1.5 hours this week. Definitely relaxed after the session. His contact is @Mister M.

My overall experience:

Skill: 9.5/10

cleanliness: 10/10

ambience: 9.5/10 

pricing: 10/10

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Indeed, firm hands and strong pressure! Upgraded from 1 hour to 1.5 hours this week. Definitely relaxed after the session. His contact is @Mister M.

My overall experience:

What's the rates and what's his age roughly?

15 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

My overall experience:

Yes @Mister M is my go-to when I come back to Singapore, which I haven't since March... stupid Covid... and I really missed his wonderful massage, pleasant personality and beautiful home. Very low key and never here to fight for attention.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, Guest Kylespatrick30 said:

So I found this masseur Mister M (his profile name) here at BW by chance. He followed me and I got curious when I saw that he does massage. When we got down right to it,  his massage was indeed sensual but firm at some points. I appreciated that he did a dry massage before applying the oil. He’s a slim guy but his strength was amazing. I would have wanted a bigger massage bed but due to space constraints, it’s not possible. Overall it was a pleasant experience, I would like to go back for more :)

Hi, do you have Mister M's contact? Wld like to make appt with him. Can PM me. Thank you. 🙂

23 hours ago, precious said:

Where can i find his contact? Can PM me please. Thank you.

🙂

Hi, do you have Mister M's contact? Wld like to make appt with him. Can PM me. Thank you. 🙂

1 warning point for spamming the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Review For Tommy (4 Hands Massage)

I decided to really pamper myself and went for a 4 hands massage. For those who seen/heard/know, Tommy runs a Men Nude Yoga in Singapore as above. And no I have never went to any of the yoga session cause I know my self esteem/confidence will drop greatly. 

Tommy shared that I need to give him 24 hours or more for him to contact his massage partner/buddy/colleague. I went in just wanted to destress from all this covid shit. 4 hands massage is always good for me cause I feel like more areas of the body is cover and that time pass by really2 slowly. 

In his write up, quote " https://nakedyogasingapore.com/massage/ " Thai massage works the invisible energy lines called Sen. I would agreed with his practise. I feel my inner feeling is very balance up till now. The massage on the calves the hands, the shoulders, the neck, I could go on but the feeling is euphoria. 

Hands down the best 4 hands massage in Singapore or anywhere so far. I tried others in this forum but legit nothing can come close. Physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. It is there. It makes you feel really balance. 

The massage is done is the open balcony and feels very zen to me. It is done on the floor. Its the warms inviting feeling when they say "You are nervous. We will make sure you get really relax."

Now I feel really torn cause I am adding him to my favourite on top of @fourth , @Kenjimassage , @MssgMly4you who I already feel are on top of their A game. Other I have tried and its not compatible while others I may not have tried at all. This is my honest opinion. 

Once you read this and have questions, please ask Tommy directly at https://nakedyogasingapore.com/contact/. I do not come in here often. So I don't really reply anyone. 

I’ve been trying to book Julius of Antidote in Bedok South for some time but since I book last minute (lol), good luck! Last week just before New Year, I got lucky, since I had an off day and he was available, I grabbed the chance. It’s my 2nd time to avail of his massage but I still loved it. His room really looks like a spa in itself, actually much better than some tawdry spas! The massage bed and the towels smell so fresh and the ambiance in itself is very relaxing. Of course his massage is exceptional. Firm pressure with sensual strokes. His customer service is even better. He would offer a warm water before the massage and a soothing tea right after the massage. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage and I would love to go for more sessions in the future.

Julius is in demand so you better book him ahead of time. You can reach him at his HP: +65 9833 9267. 

Edited by Renoir Tristan

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, Hungtall said:

Anyone tried jd studio 

Yup I think I posted a review a few years back. It's a man studio. There is no shower and if you need to pee, it's outside the studio shared with the building so can't walk around in your towel. Joseph is very friendly and smiles often (pre covid so no mask). His massage was firm and you can ask him to make it hard if you want as he has muscles to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Oldie Lover said:

Hi,

any nice older masseur to recommend?

Most of the masseurs here are passed 50 years old, so shouldn't be difficult to find. Unless you are looking at below 40 years, then I suggest a few here: healing touch, revive, ah boy, andy etc.

Chivas Home Based Massage

Marsiling

I’ve been going to Chivas at Marsiling for about 5 years now. But today I got blown away by the session. His secret weapon? A Flow Pro Massage Gun! Combine that with Ashiatsu at the start, a hot stone massage and the result is shiok to the nth level! Go and give him a try. The awkward part was seeing his wife and son as I entered the house earlier. But nah I got used to it already. I think the feeling is mutual on their part! 

Edited by Renoir Tristan

12 hours ago, Renoir Tristan said:

Chivas Home Based Massage

Marsiling

I’ve been going to Chivas at Marsiling for about 5 years now. But today I got blown away by the session. His secret weapon? A Flow Pro Massage Gun! Combine that with Ashiatsu at the start, a hot stone massage and the result is shiok to the nth level! Go and give him a try. The awkward part was seeing his wife and son as I entered the house earlier. But nah I got used to it already. I think the feeling is mutual on their part! 

I also feel awkward seeing his family members

On 27/01/2021 at 4:15 PM, Notti said:

Most of the masseurs here are passed 50 years old, so shouldn't be difficult to find. Unless you are looking at below 40 years, then I suggest a few here: healing touch, revive, ah boy, andy etc.

Where is jd studio?

45 minutes ago, blueblueblue said:

the uncles at the opposite shop are better imo. i can't remember the shop name, but the signboard is green colour

Thanks, will try them out! But to be in undies or nude? I wouldn't want to stain my undies!

Milks' Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands 

Venue: Home based @ Woodlands (nearer to marsiling)

massage bed: Yes

Skill: 6.5/10

ambience: 7.5/10 

pricing: 7/10

It was a last min booking as I was near the area, He replied within an hour. And we settled on the timing. It was not hard booking, instruction was given to his place. It's a studio apartment. 

Before the start of the massage, He will check with you if you have any injuries or anything he needs to know. You are ushered to change and shower if needed. The massage bed was quite nice to lay down. There is no door but there are curtains. You are alone with the masseur so no worries.

The strength & technique was not too bad. oil was abit too oily for me as i took awhile to wash off. Halfway through i was cold as it was a raining day. He was very nice to place hot water bag on my lower body and it felt very good. adjust the aircon to make sure i was ok.

Overall, it was not too bad. you can give it a try.

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 11pm) @Bedok

Venue: Home based @ Bedok

Shower: Yes

ambience: 6.5/10 

pricing: 6.5/10

Place was not hard to find, you do need to take a bus from interchange. But if you drive, shouldn't be a problem.

Massage bed was firm and big so quite good to lay upon.

Shower was in the kitchen. When i was there, He was in the midst of renovation but it was not messy or dirty. He is quite clean and He recently got feature on CNA if you did watch on youtube. 

As i prefer a more firm massage so that's skill is 6 but he is quite on point on the pressure-points which help to release some point. the room itself was probably abit too much scent that it over-stimulate me where i took awhile to relax.

Overall, it was ok and you can give it a try. 

Alex Body Massage Oil + Manhood Massage Therapy Out-call & In-Call @Tiong Bahru

Venue: Home based @ Tiong Bahru

Shower: Yes

ambience: 5.5/10 

pricing: 7/10

So this is a awkward one because if you have been, it's actually 2 masseur in the home but 2 separate rooms next to each other. So initially when i was given the address, i was abit confused as it's the same address as another masseur. I thought it was the same person but different names. haha

Upon reaching, it's another massuer and why it's awkward because as much as they try to check with each other, i think there is a chance where you will bump into the massuer haha. I didn't bump into the other massuer.

Not sure because he was not ready but the room was not very messy but also not tidy tidy. I was okay. that's why the ambience is lower because there isn't the wow factor. In term of skill, it's ok. I might be a "harder" client as my expectation is quite high. 

I would say given the location, you guys can give it try. 

20 minutes ago, Loverofmassage said:

Since I started reviewing from 2017 till now, Just want to do a compilation of them as people always asked me if i have been to so i will update this list and number of times i go to.

1. Chivas from Woodlands. (2-3 times)

2. The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut (4-5times) Birthday Discount

3. Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Jalan Kayu (1 time)

4. Tony's massage Service. (1 time)  

5. Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park (5 Mins From Outram Mrt) (1 - 2 times)

6. Victor Bodywork Therapist @ Redhill (3 times)

7.  Ken & Jack's New Venture - One One Reflexology @ Chinatown (2 times) 

8. Harrison Homebase Massage @ Tampines (3-4 times) *Might not be operating*

9. Arthur Wellness Service @ Senja

10. Robin - A Trained Therapist That Does Outcall & Incall @ Tampines (4-5 times)

11. Dave's Out Call + Home Based Massage @ Bukit Batok (1 times) *Might not be operating*

12.Project Wellness Zen (Straight Joint) (4-5 times) *Closed*

13. Ben's Massage + Waxing @ Potong Pasir (1 time)

14. Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central (2 times) 

15. Alan Massage @ Amk (1 times)

16. Hawk's Sport / Relaxation / Rehab Massage / Scrub / Sugar Waxing Hair Removal @ Clementi Ave 4 (4-5 times)

17. Patrik, Bedok North Flat lotusSpa (1 times)

18. Ming’s Deep Tissue Massage (4-5 times)

19. Dylan D’Bodywork (3-4 times) 

20. Nick from Clementi (1 time)

21. Leslie from Bedok (1 time)

22. Alex from Yishun (1 time) *Might not be operating*

23. Chris @ Marine Crescent Flat *Might not be operating*

24. JD Studio @Serangoon (2-3 times)

25. Sam @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat (1 time) *Might not be operating*

26. CamyZuly @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 Flat (1 time) *Might not be operating*

27. Ben @ Bedok North Street 3 (2 times)

28. ESCAPE Massage Service @ Commonwealth (5-6 times) *Currently overseas as of 2021*

29. Matt Chinese Aroma cum Lymphatic Massage - In-call @ Yishun / Out-call massage (1 time)

30. Sports Massage Therapist @ Sambawang + Sports Massage Blog + Outcall (1 time)

31. Mr Ang @ Yishun (1 time)

32. Raymond @ Lucky Chinatown B1. (2 times) *Might have moved*

33. Indonesian Chinesse John - Outcall and Incall Masseur @ Geylang (1 time)

34. Jap Massage Therapy by Derrick (3-4 times)

35. AK relaxing & Therapautic Massage @ Mount Faber (1 time)

36. Aaron Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang (3 times)

37. Alleviate Massage @ Chinatown (5 times)

38. Salon Pour Le Homme (1 time)

39. Ah Tan @ Bedok (1 time)

40. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park   (6-7 times) *Might not be operating*

41. Mature Masseur Deep Tissue @Clementi (1 time)

42. Charles & Joe's 4-Hands Massage At Punggol (1 time)

43. Ric & Han (1 time)

44. Julius of Antidote (Bedok) (3 times)

45. Mike Tie (Joo Chiat) (2 times)

46. SHUANG SPA (2 times)

47. FRIENDS_TS @ serangoon (5-6 times)

48. JASON’s Sport Massage at Jln Batu near Mountbatten (3 times)

49. ABS Massage @ Chinatown area (1 times)

50.  Sports Massage Therapy & Rehab Training @ Purvis Street (1 times)

51. SPA'DLITE (1 time)

52. BEN'S Full Body Massage Service@Incall & Outcall (2 times)

53. Mister M @ Teban Garden (4- 5 times)

54. Bobby @ CKK (2 times)

55. Mens Nude yoga (2 times)

56. Milks' Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands  (1 time)

57. Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 11pm) @Bedok

58. Alex Body Massage Oil + Manhood Massage Therapy Out-call & In-Call @Tiong Bahru (1 time)

59. RAIN's Shiatsu & Oil massage @Incall & Outcall (24h) (1 time)

60. Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis (2 times)

61.  Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied (1times)

62. Benny (manly) a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall) (1 time)

63. Gavin's home-based Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah (1 time)

64. D Sparadise (Chinatown) (1 time)

65. George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun

66. Water Spa @ Chinatown  (1 time)

67. Vincent Tuina Hard Press Massage @ Chinatown Hong Lim Complex

Ok! I'm tired from going throught the list. but this is almost what i have gone to in these past few years. 😃

the only legit review there is here in BW! 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:37 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Since I started reviewing from 2017 till now, Just want to do a compilation of them as people always asked me if i have been to so i will update this list and number of times i go to.

1. Chivas from Woodlands. (2-3 times)

2. The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut (4-5times) Birthday Discount

3. Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Jalan Kayu (1 time)

4. Tony's massage Service. (1 time)  

5. Dave Massage @ Tanjong Pagar / Everton Park (5 Mins From Outram Mrt) (1 - 2 times)

6. Victor Bodywork Therapist @ Redhill (3 times)

7.  Ken & Jack's New Venture - One One Reflexology @ Chinatown (2 times) 

8. Harrison Homebase Massage @ Tampines (3-4 times) *Might not be operating*

9. Arthur Wellness Service @ Senja

10. Robin - A Trained Therapist That Does Outcall & Incall @ Tampines (4-5 times)

11. Dave's Out Call + Home Based Massage @ Bukit Batok (1 times) *Might not be operating*

12.Project Wellness Zen (Straight Joint) (4-5 times) *Closed*

13. Ben's Massage + Waxing @ Potong Pasir (1 time)

14. Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central (2 times) 

15. Alan Massage @ Amk (1 times)

16. Hawk's Sport / Relaxation / Rehab Massage / Scrub / Sugar Waxing Hair Removal @ Clementi Ave 4 (4-5 times)

17. Patrik, Bedok North Flat lotusSpa (1 times)

18. Ming’s Deep Tissue Massage (4-5 times)

19. Dylan D’Bodywork (3-4 times) 

20. Nick from Clementi (1 time)

21. Leslie from Bedok (1 time)

22. Alex from Yishun (1 time) *Might not be operating*

23. Chris @ Marine Crescent Flat *Might not be operating*

24. JD Studio @Serangoon (2-3 times)

25. Sam @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat (1 time) *Might not be operating*

26. CamyZuly @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 Flat (1 time) *Might not be operating*

27. Ben @ Bedok North Street 3 (2 times)

28. ESCAPE Massage Service @ Commonwealth (5-6 times) *Currently overseas as of 2021*

29. Matt Chinese Aroma cum Lymphatic Massage - In-call @ Yishun / Out-call massage (1 time)

30. Sports Massage Therapist @ Sambawang + Sports Massage Blog + Outcall (1 time)

31. Mr Ang @ Yishun (1 time)

32. Raymond @ Lucky Chinatown B1. (2 times) *Might have moved*

33. Indonesian Chinesse John - Outcall and Incall Masseur @ Geylang (1 time)

34. Jap Massage Therapy by Derrick (3-4 times)

35. AK relaxing & Therapautic Massage @ Mount Faber (1 time)

36. Aaron Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang (3 times)

37. Alleviate Massage @ Chinatown (5 times)

38. Salon Pour Le Homme (1 time)

39. Ah Tan @ Bedok (1 time)

40. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park   (6-7 times) *Might not be operating*

41. Mature Masseur Deep Tissue @Clementi (1 time)

42. Charles & Joe's 4-Hands Massage At Punggol (1 time)

43. Ric & Han (1 time)

44. Julius of Antidote (Bedok) (3 times)

45. Mike Tie (Joo Chiat) (2 times)

46. SHUANG SPA (2 times)

47. FRIENDS_TS @ serangoon (5-6 times)

48. JASON’s Sport Massage at Jln Batu near Mountbatten (3 times)

49. ABS Massage @ Chinatown area (1 times)

50.  Sports Massage Therapy & Rehab Training @ Purvis Street (1 times)

51. SPA'DLITE (1 time)

52. BEN'S Full Body Massage Service@Incall & Outcall (2 times)

53. Mister M @ Teban Garden (4- 5 times)

54. Bobby @ CKK (2 times)

55. Mens Nude yoga (2 times)

56. Milks' Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands  (1 time)

57. Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 11pm) @Bedok

58. Alex Body Massage Oil + Manhood Massage Therapy Out-call & In-Call @Tiong Bahru (1 time)

59. RAIN's Shiatsu & Oil massage @Incall & Outcall (24h) (1 time)

60. Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis (2 times)

61.  Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied (1times)

62. Benny (manly) a professional full body massage @Khatib (incall and outcall) (1 time)

63. Gavin's home-based Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah (1 time)

64. D Sparadise (Chinatown) (1 time)

65. George's Fusion Massage Service @ Yishun

66. Water Spa @ Chinatown  (1 time)

67. Vincent Tuina Hard Press Massage @ Chinatown Hong Lim Complex

Ok! I'm tired from going throught the list. but this is almost what i have gone to in these past few years. 😃

First of all, W O W !!! And thanks for your honest reviews.

FYI No 7 and 37 have closed down :(

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic