Male HQ

Hard Life Rules - Painful lessons I've learned from the people whom I've met

1) If the PM message does not last more than 10 back and forth and the dialogues are less then 1000 letters most of the time... That person is just  wanting to fuck and that's all it is about. If you are into that.. make the date. But if you care about quality people you want to get to know AND fuck someone with better personality... be more discerning.

2) Most times an anal toy gives me a better time than a guy. Usually out of 10 guys, only one will keep his boastful promise he is going to take you on a hot ride. 3 minutes and there are a lot of excuses and shock they did not make it hahahah....

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Size queen
18 minutes ago, upshot said:

2) Most times an anal toy gives me a better time than a guy. 

Sounds like Samantha Jones and a size queen. What is the size of your Dido? 

Guest :'(
2 hours ago, Magicerife said:

Think doubly hard before getting committed with someone who does not have his roots here

Triple hard. Gays usually don't stay here long if they're foreigner and are just passing clouds.

One day, he could say his parents are back in his hometown and you'll never see him again...

You can enjoy his body while it lasts.

5 minutes ago, Guest Size queen said:

Sounds like Samantha Jones and a size queen. What is the size of your Dido? 

If you have to ask you are not ready for it LOL....... I am only a size queen for toys not for cocks sizes. But people should not make promises they can't keep as I will hold you ( and your cock) to it. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Don't trust pictures and how beautiful a chat can be. Face2face meet often paints a different personality. A bonus sometimes when it is better that what shown online. Don't commit to anything before a meet. Many cry foul when they don't get what they want when they die die confirming a fuck or other sexual acts - either because they put a very high standard they are not even close to that standard or because they think they have no flaws everyone else must be perfect etc. Put a time to wait for someone else you will wait and wait and wait. If person doesn't come by certain time, cancel. Respect yourself. Many don't have basic courtesy to tell you they would be late or not coming. Don't be so desperate.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• G_M changed the title to Hard Life Rules - Painful lessons I've learned from the people whom I've met
Guest Hunk

That doesn't apply to just gays you meet, but everyone including family, friends and collegues. Trust no one except maybe your parents because society is cruel. Learn from mistakes and do not repeat them.

On 5/7/2017 at 1:18 PM, Magicerife said:

Think doubly hard before getting committed with someone who does not have his roots here

My original title of the post is "Hard Lessons learnt in this Circle" to keep the responses targeted and relevant.

However, the admin changed the title and now it becomes too generic.

Nevertheless, instead of talking about your life which can be any thing under the sun. please keep to events related your life as an aj.

If possible, please quote specific examples so that the rest of us can understand the context and appreciate the insights better. The sharing from Magicerife is a good example. 

Edited by kidster

Don't fall for the person who treats you like an object. Be it like being treated like a trophy to show off to his friends or a living sex toy, if the desire isn't love but just wanting or needing that person for something, leave him.

Came across people before who took an extra mile to be nice and friendly, saying that 'I'm not into fun' but at the end of the day they popped the question of having fun or becoming sex buddies.

Holy mama.

Yes sex is but a part, but not all of us.

If he chooses public cruising in this age of social medias and saunas,

FORGET HIM.

Or if he chooses to occupy public spaces with his personal belongings, instead of keeping them in lockers.  

Guest concern

profound writting.i gave 9 and a half for that verse.when make a mistake is not a mistake.when repeat it then is a mistake.

Guest Numbed
On 07/05/2017 at 0:43 PM, kidster said:

"When you make a mistake, it's not a mistake. When you repeat a mistake, it's a mistake"

When mistakes are repeated every 5 years. What do you call it?

Living a life true to yourself isn't necessarily about making a statement or feeling the need to tell everyone indiscriminately. Sometimes all you need is to live your life openly and freely with the people that matter.

On coming out, online, publicly.

Not discouraging anything, just hoping that someone who wants to will just consider and make a calculated decision. Perhaps just telling the people that matter is sufficient. Its such a complicated decision, its so difficult trying to navigate this. There is no guide, we can only chart our own paths and hopefully light the way for the many others still in the dark.

16 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

Lesson 1 and 2, so true, we have the same experience lol, some one refused to give me wechat/line/no. on the way meeting he blocked me 

I always bring my laptop with me or something to work on these days. You never know when you got stood up again. Expect the unexpected! :lol:

Guest Macho zero

I've long given up on finding relationship in this circle. But I still hope to be proven wrong. What to do? Unless I want to become a monk.

Meantime, I still look around and literally kissing frogs. I chose the best looking frogs. At least if things don't work out, I enjoyed the sex. Also there are few good looking frogs so I don't have to kiss too many frogs. I want sex but I'm not desperate for sex. I'll chat till we're comfortable to meet. If some of them are using fake pics and identity, it's easy to tell after a few chats. 

So I'll just forget them and move on, that's what people do to get sex. I don't take myself too seriously, there's no need to go emo over it.

Then there's those who are really really persistent. They seem genuine but ended up it's still about sex. But they are nice about it.

They're predatory but hey, like they said, I'm no virgin myself and went in with my eyes wide open. No matter how we enjoyed chatting about nice things and respect each other, after the sex, everything just changed. He asked for more sex and we hope more sex would lead to a relationship.

But no matter how hot he thought you were initially, tops still prefer fresh meat and more bodies to conquer. Then he stopped calling and chatting. It became one line replies. The writing is on the wall, there no need to cling on. There's no need to be emo over it.

The lesson learnt? This circle is so big and complex that your few lessons are really weak against the resourcefulness of men driven by sex for sex. There are hundreds such out there, meet a few wile ones and get eaten alive by them is almost unavoidable. Their motto, "like they said, I'm no virgin myself and went in with my eyes wide open." It means I'm playing along for the sex also. Sometimes I wonder about myself as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest 72%dark

Do not try so hard, do not chase so hard, do not fall so hard, do not put in so much effort. Cos in the end you'll feel tired and still come away empty handed.

(Do more meditation/prayer/masturbation/home improvement/marathons/netflix/sedatives/etc. Look forward to a better afterlife/next life/oblivion.)

Never beg anyone for love.

Move on with what's left of your self respect.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/05/2017 at 5:40 PM, Guest Numbed said:

Daft.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, Guest Numbed said:

General Election.

Make your own rules and live by them. Define clearly what they are and what they mean to you. When life gets too confusing, look at the rules you have created for yourself and live by them. Adjust when necessary, but always go back to them when the confusion passed. 

Treat yourself good. Pamper yourself to something nice. It does wonders. 

Love. 

The pain hurts more when it is from someone whom u least expect to hurt u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic