Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Fun with a cute twink recently. Skinny but his chest quite big for his size. Nipples big brown and pointy. Even before doing anything. When played they become so hard. 

His cock was soft the whole time getting fucked even though he say he enjoy. But after I cum I played his nipples non stop for 15 minutes. He was so high his cock became rock hard and finally autocum. Damn hot! 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, DanielKing said:

if my someone play my nipples i will keep leaking non-stop

My dick would get rock hard instantly when my nipples are play.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Straight guys' nipples can be sensitive too I believe. It's a matter of whether the man in question wants to show that he's enjoying the stimulation, for fear of being thought as being gay.

Wonder why people always view as nipples stimulation on a guy is associated as gay? No wonder straight guys would never like or admit that they enjoy nipples stimulation even they have sensitive nipples. 😅

Guest guest
47 minutes ago, sg_JHU said:

so good that so many of you have sensitive nipples... mine is jus lifeless haha :D

playing with it doesn't really make me hard or leak... how i wish i can be like you guys

No sensitive nipples but you sure have other sensitive area that can make you hard and leak.

But even you don't become hard and leak after playing with your nipples, do you feel shiok? Some people simply don't like their nipples to get fondle cause don't feel comfortable.

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No sensitive nipples but you sure have other sensitive area that can make you hard and leak.

But even you don't become hard and leak after playing with your nipples, do you feel shiok? Some people simply don't like their nipples to get fondle cause don't feel comfortable.

Haha, for me it is the areas around the groin, especially perineum :D

i think I dont really feel comfortable when my nipples are played, just no sensation. But my nipples do get hard though.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, sg_JHU said:

Haha, for me it is the areas around the groin, especially perineum :D

i think I dont really feel comfortable when my nipples are played, just no sensation. But my nipples do get hard though.

At least you have a sensitive area.

I love hard nipples. My nipples default got hard when it is fondle.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

At least you have a sensitive area.

I love hard nipples. My nipples default got hard when it is fondle.

Everyone I’ve met likes my nipples but they don’t do anything for me. I just let them do whatever though since they enjoy it. But my personal sensitive spot is definitely my stomach and sides.

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

Everyone I’ve met likes my nipples but they don’t do anything for me. I just let them do whatever though since they enjoy it. But my personal sensitive spot is definitely my stomach and sides.

Your nipples indeed look yummy. It would be very hot if it is sensitive.

Met someone with solid pecs and amazing protruding nips that I could actually pinch. What’s surprising is that they did not look oddly out of place. I seen some pics which are somewhat scary but this dude’s were just right. He clearly enjoyed nipple play too. Nice encounter. 

5 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

I am an absolutely nipples person. Few days back, met an nsf who came over to give me a nice slow blowjob. Bf joined in and he sucked both of us and we had 3way kisses and mutual suck. After he cummed, both of them sucked both my nipples and jerked me till i shot my load all over. Best position to be in. 

Love it when both my nips are licked at the same time :) 

2 minutes ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Well, I think it all depends on each individual. Men and women alike. Some don't like them being teased, while others like me... Well! Just a simple run with tank top has my nipples getting all perky. It seems to want some attention. Suck or lick will do. 😝

IMG_20230421_042802-01.thumb.jpeg.f555b1904d6f33ab7f66126dca7c3d96.jpeg

Where you usually run in Yishun? Share le? I wanna jog pass you. 

1 hour ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Well, I think it all depends on each individual. Men and women alike. Some don't like them being teased, while others like me... Well! Just a simple run with tank top has my nipples getting all perky. It seems to want some attention. Suck or lick will do. 😝

I wan to lick on those nipples. Promise will be gentle 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Hard nipples, so hot. You should have goes topless to show your erected hard nipples.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hard nipples, so hot. You should have goes topless to show your erected hard nipples.

Well... 😏

SNOW_20230803_011938_220-03.thumb.jpeg.90d4315d411a7d96ed3fbbfc9e3f0e51.jpeg

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

8 hours ago, nip_fun said:

OMG I want that kor kor

Haha! Naughty boy! You all asked and I delivered. Everybody, post more accounts of pleasurable moments with your sensitive nipples, please. 😁

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

On 8/6/2023 at 3:45 AM, nip_fun said:

Can let me lick that?

Yes, please. It makes me feel so good! What really turns me on is kissing while my nipples are being teased and releasing my load all over my body (or others) at the same time! 🤪

Fun with a cute twink recently. Skinny but his chest quite big for his size. Nipples big brown and pointy. Even before doing anything. When played they become so hard. 

His cock was soft the whole time getting fucked even though he say he enjoy. But after I cum I played his nipples non stop for 15 minutes. He was so high his cock became rock hard and finally autocum. Damn hot! 

That is pure truly bottom .

• 3 weeks later...

last month meet up a hot, he have nice body and nipples. wanted to meet him again to play 69 and suck nipples but too bad i cant host anymore.

really miss hes nipples.

nice nipples not easy to find.

let me touch and play your nipples head

You can have mine to touch and play with

On 9/5/2023 at 11:41 PM, BSwim said:

That would make me horny and I have to do the following:

a) Fuck you if u r a Btm

b) Ride you if u r a Top

c) Select a) or b) if u r a Verse

🤣🤣🤣

i will let you fuck me and i when i become wild i will ride like a horse

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.