Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guys I have a question, haven’t been able to find the right place to ask/discuss.

do you guys think OR have you come across any men’s nipples discharge? Like some liquid or .. milk?? But very small amount.

It happened to me a few times when I’ve been licking their nipples for a while, I’d start tasting something strange, like. A bit salty but not so salty. Which I don’t know how to explain. But it’s definitely not saliva or sweat taste. I don’t know whether it’s some 乳腺分泌 due to being stimulated.

anyone encountered something similar or has some knowledge to share?

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

3 minutes ago, wkayz said:

Guys I have a question, haven’t been able to find the right place to ask/discuss.

do you guys think OR have you come across any men’s nipples discharge? Like some liquid or .. milk?? But very small amount.

It happened to me a few times when I’ve been licking their nipples for a while, I’d start tasting something strange, like. A bit salty but not so salty. Which I don’t know how to explain. But it’s definitely not saliva or sweat taste. I don’t know whether it’s some 乳腺分泌 due to being stimulated.

anyone encountered something similar or has some knowledge to share?

God's creation.  In case mummy busy with work, baby still got something to drink from daddy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, rancidswim said:

Super sensitive nips. Will moan when played licked and sucked. 

Makes my dick super hard when played with lol

Same, my dick will get hard when fondle my nipples.

1 hour ago, boyboy24 said:

Nipple is the on button for me to be damn horny. Once suck i will fuck hard and make btms auto cum. haha. 

i like to play my nipples when i jerk/wank. it feels so siok!!

who wanna suck my nipples while i lick their ears. hahah

Lai i suck slowly and bite gently make ur nipples get hard

On 6/21/2007 at 9:24 AM, Buaya said:

I find constantly erected nipples a hassle... They always show when I wear t-shirts... :swear: I can't wear shirts of too thin a material also... :( And then I kena suaned and made fun of...

But the good thing is, at least they're of the right colour... And not too big... I just have no idea why they are always erect...

I have the same problem. I believe its due to the constant sucking i get. Well i just learn to ignore ir or buy thicker material tee

2 hours ago, thatsamore said:

I have encountered guys are so sensitive and ticklish everywhere. After they cum cannot even touch anywhere, too ticklish. I find it amusing as I don't feel like this... 

Sensitive and ticklish is different lah.

7 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Some people feel ticklish and some people is to make them sexually arouse.

If ticklish then dick would not get hard. Think dick only would get hard if nipple feel sensitive.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:57 PM, thatsamore said:

I have encountered guys are so sensitive and ticklish everywhere. After they cum cannot even touch anywhere, too ticklish. I find it amusing as I don't feel like this... 

Some people they are sensetive after they cum 

9 hours ago, Aquamail said:

My nipples are very sensitive and pretty large...like when licked or played

The size of your nipples are not the main factor if they are sensitive right? 

I always used the silicone nipple pump now my nipple almost like sultana golden raisin it get super sensitive and at times if i wear white shirt or light color shirt to wear I wear nipple tape. Once people touch my nipple I easily get aroused worse if the guy suck it can get pointy and bigger this send me to a path of cloud 9.

Guest Guest-nipnip

My nipples are big, pointy and very sensitive too. Love having them played with. Everyone I go for oil massage and if the masseur massage my chest and touch my nipples, I’ll get very hard, can be embarrassing sometimes. Some masseurs will purposely rub them repeatedly and see my reaction... I remembered the best time I had was at a Japanese adult cinema when the guys on my left and right both suck on my nipples while I just sit there and let them enjoy, wish I can go back there soon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.