Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

On 2/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, NerdyGeek said:

I don't have sensitive nipples and i envy those guys that do. I'm ticklish all over so I seldom let anyone trying to touch me. Instead I enjoy hearing top guys moan, so I enjoy playing with sensitive guy's nipples (not hairy nipple though). I learnt from practical experience to use my tongue like a brush and tease the nipple to make him moan. Another is hold the nipple between my teeth (not biting mind you) and then my tongue would move on the inside it teasing. It work on one of my friends, drove him wild. 

You don't have sensitive nipples nevermind, you should have other parts in your body is sensitive. Everyone of us sure have one part of your body is sensitive. 

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

You don't have sensitive nipples nevermind, you should have other parts in your body is sensitive. Everyone of us sure have one part of your body is sensitive. 

My entire body is sensitive ticklish, so I seldom let people touch. The only part that's sensitive turn-on on me is when my balls get suck and when get rimmed. I get all horned when do that to me. One time a new buddy and I meet for the first time, he did that to me (that's when I discovered it for myself as well) I so sensitive turn on that he fxxk me 4 times that night. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 2/29/2020 at 12:41 AM, NerdyGeek said:

My entire body is sensitive ticklish, so I seldom let people touch. The only part that's sensitive turn-on on me is when my balls get suck and when get rimmed. I get all horned when do that to me. One time a new buddy and I meet for the first time, he did that to me (that's when I discovered it for myself as well) I so sensitive turn on that he fxxk me 4 times that night. 

So you balls are more sensitive than your nipples?

Wonder for those guys with sensitive nipples, when you nipples are played with fingers, usually which part of your nipples are more sensitive, the areloa part or the centre pointed part? I find that my areloa part feels more sensitive and shiok than my centre pointed part.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, NerdyGeek said:

I don't have sensitive nipples and i envy those guys that do. I'm ticklish all over so I seldom let anyone trying to touch me. Instead I enjoy hearing top guys moan, so I enjoy playing with sensitive guy's nipples (not hairy nipple though). I learnt from practical experience to use my tongue like a brush and tease the nipple to make him moan. Another is hold the nipple between my teeth (not biting mind you) and then my tongue would move on the inside it teasing. It work on one of my friends, drove him wild. 

we are same.. i love guys suck my nipples and make love bite on my chest.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:42 AM, Guest guest said:

So you balls are more sensitive than your nipples?

Wonder for those guys with sensitive nipples, when you nipples are played with fingers, usually which part of your nipples are more sensitive, the areloa part or the centre pointed part? I find that my areloa part feels more sensitive and shiok than my centre pointed part.

Yup, I think my balls and anus is more sensitive.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Any experiencing that your nipples are always sensitive, but suddenly become like not really that sensitive as it used to be? I wonder why like this? 

Guest guest
13 hours ago, wingshy said:

I will surrender if being licked on my nipples 

it is the best thing that you can have if you have a sensitive nipples.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

My weak spots will make me moaned whenever someone licks and uses his tongue to swirl on them! 😜

it’s a very exciting and sensual sensation! 

I remember once I was in batam and switch on my apps, and plenty of manly brown skinned guys texting me non stop, asking me where I stay, how long staying in Batam.

managed to shortlist a gorgeous manly matured guy from the apps. Came over to my hotel room. He straight away took off my clothes, fondling my ringed nipples and suckling them, twirling my nipples with his tongue, his stubbles giving added sensation to my soft silky skin!

he kept saying my skin very soft and fair, and proceeded to lube and finger my hole. After that, he proceeded to take off his undies and insert his dark hard erected member into my hole, can feel the moistness in my hole.

proceeded to pump me hard on the bed, while playing with my Weakest Spots - nipples and he finally shoot his warm load into my mouth!!

What a yummy batam treat! Lovely! 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 5/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

My weak spots will make me moaned whenever someone licks and uses his tongue to swirl on them! 😜

it’s a very exciting and sensual sensation! 

I remember once I was in batam and switch on my apps, and plenty of manly brown skinned guys texting me non stop, asking me where I stay, how long staying in Batam.

managed to shortlist a gorgeous manly matured guy from the apps. Came over to my hotel room. He straight away took off my clothes, fondling my ringed nipples and suckling them, twirling my nipples with his tongue, his stubbles giving added sensation to my soft silky skin!

he kept saying my skin very soft and fair, and proceeded to lube and finger my hole. After that, he proceeded to take off his undies and insert his dark hard erected member into my hole, can feel the moistness in my hole.

proceeded to pump me hard on the bed, while playing with my Weakest Spots - nipples and he finally shoot his warm load into my mouth!!

What a yummy batam treat! Lovely! 

spacer.png

You didn't play that guy's nipples? Is his nipples also sensitive? Seems like usually btm will have sensitive nipples.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
7 minutes ago, Lookseearound said:

recently discovered that my nips are sensitive.. love to play w it while i edge.. after tickling it.. dick became hard.. love that feel.. 

The feeling is very good and shiok when you play with your nipples and your nipples become hard as well as your dick also become hard.

Guest guest
4 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

I also have sensitive nipples. It gives my cock instant hardon when my nipples are being licked a d sucked.

Just use finger to circle and fondle my nipples, my cock instant hardon. No need to lick and suck.

Guest guest
13 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

I also have sensitive nipples. It gives my cock instant hardon when my nipples are being licked a d sucked.

Is the picture you? Nice chest and nipples.

Didn't think my nipples were too sensitive before. When jo I twist n pinch a bit just to add a bit more stimulation.

That changed when I met someone last year who knew how to play with nipples, like a pro for me. He licked, sucked, flicked his finger back and worth rapidly and more, I could only surrender helplessly... so much pleasure. Though I just came a few minutes before (a 2 week load), he made me cum even more volume & intensity wise.

17 minutes ago, chunchun said:

Didn't think my nipples were too sensitive before. When jo I twist n pinch a bit just to add a bit more stimulation.

That changed when I met someone last year who knew how to play with nipples, like a pro for me. He licked, sucked, flicked his finger back and worth rapidly and more, I could only surrender helplessly... so much pleasure. Though I just came a few minutes before (a 2 week load), he made me cum even more volume & intensity wise.

That's where u chose yr nick to be chunchun.

I’m so jealous of you guys, my nips aren’t as sensitive these days.

but in fact I’m more into sucking/licking nipples, also have a fetish for nice fit chest. Most of the guys I played with and my buddies have sensitive nipples, I can still remember someone auto cum by me just licking his nipples for a few minutes! I literally can eat nips all night long haha!

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest guest
8 hours ago, chunchun said:

Nipples are not to be twist and pinch, it should be touch and circulate slowly with fingers on the nipple centre portion and aereola.

6 hours ago, axefactor said:

Mine no feeling all. lol. Envious of those who can get high from just nipple play. :)

Too bad because your chest and nipples look absolutely delish hahaha

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

Guest guest
9 hours ago, wkayz said:

I’m so jealous of you guys, my nips aren’t as sensitive these days.

but in fact I’m more into sucking/licking nipples, also have a fetish for nice fit chest. Most of the guys I played with and my buddies have sensitive nipples, I can still remember someone auto cum by me just licking his nipples for a few minutes! I literally can eat nips all night long haha!

You have a nice fit chest also.

So you mean your nipples used to be sensitive but not as sensitive now? Having sensitive nipples are hot, and when nipples become hard also hot also.

29 minutes ago, axefactor said:

Haha...flabby chest now from little exercise due to Covid-19

Haha I’m sure it’s not too bad. Hot for me 😛

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

1 minute ago, axefactor said:

Lol, you guys are just far too kind. I know myself too well and whether I’m in shape or not..haha..

But thanks anyway. 😊

We all go through weight losses and gains from time to time. Doesn't mean someone might look worse when they've got a tummy :P. If any, I've gotten out of shape myself due to the lockdown myself. Still doesn't change the fact that I think you're pretty desirable. Of course, that's another topic.

38 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

You have a nice fit chest also.

So you mean your nipples used to be sensitive but not as sensitive now? Having sensitive nipples are hot, and when nipples become hard also hot also.

They were sensitive when I was younger lol

or maybe i have switched to the licker these days! Probably I haven’t met any good licker for myself haha

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

10 hours ago, notd said:

We all go through weight losses and gains from time to time. Doesn't mean someone might look worse when they've got a tummy :P. If any, I've gotten out of shape myself due to the lockdown myself. Still doesn't change the fact that I think you're pretty desirable. Of course, that's another topic.

i'm still desirable? aww...that's a comforting thought given that most people would label me as uncle now. And uncles are not exactly in demand...lol
But I've decided to start working out again. God knows when Phase 2 will end or when the new normal returns to the old normal. Might be next year so I gotta fins alternate ways to keep fit and healthy. Probably the snacking has to stop .:D

2 hours ago, axefactor said:

i'm still desirable? aww...that's a comforting thought given that most people would label me as uncle now. And uncles are not exactly in demand...lol
But I've decided to start working out again. God knows when Phase 2 will end or when the new normal returns to the old normal. Might be next year so I gotta fins alternate ways to keep fit and healthy. Probably the snacking has to stop .:D

Let me know then to harvest! Haha

Uncle's can be hot too! Have some confidence

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

Guest Jekyll

Gay or straight sex, when the top is fucking the bottom, his hands are free to stimulate the bottom. 

Female or gay, this is naturally the nipples which evolved to be sensitive to want to be touched when stimulated. But when the bottom is fucked until shiok shiok, he'll roll his eyes up and raise his arms above his head in ecstasy to expose more of his chest for nipple play. No matter how manly you are, this is very slutty behavior to stimulate back the top that he's giving good fuck.

So the hole and stick below matched below,

The hands and the nipples matched above.

All in sexual harmony.

6 hours ago, axefactor said:

Harvest?? I don't get it

You said you’ll find ways to get fit again. So I wanna make sure I get to taste it when that happens!

haha joking

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

2 minutes ago, wkayz said:

You said you’ll find ways to get fit again. So I wanna make sure I get to taste it when that happens!

haha joking

haha..that funny indeed 😂

You have such a hot bod, there'll always be a long queue waiting for you! so you get to savour all kinds of guys...lol

Guest guest
22 hours ago, wkayz said:

They were sensitive when I was younger lol

or maybe i have switched to the licker these days! Probably I haven’t met any good licker for myself haha

If you have sensitive nipples, even you fondle with your own finger on you nipples, also would get instant shiok feeling.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Jekyll said:

Gay or straight sex, when the top is fucking the bottom, his hands are free to stimulate the bottom. 

Female or gay, this is naturally the nipples which evolved to be sensitive to want to be touched when stimulated. But when the bottom is fucked until shiok shiok, he'll roll his eyes up and raise his arms above his head in ecstasy to expose more of his chest for nipple play. No matter how manly you are, this is very slutty behavior to stimulate back the top that he's giving good fuck.

So the hole and stick below matched below,

The hands and the nipples matched above.

All in sexual harmony.

likewise btm can also play with the top nipples while getting fuck.

Guest Jekyll
28 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

likewise btm can also play with the top nipples while getting fuck.

Yes the bottom can.

But have you watched anal sex on a slutty bottom before?

He'll fold back his arms above his head and wiggle his bottom sluttily like a whore. If he's manly, really got no eyes see, so hiao.

Guest JeBaited

Very sensitive. Liked them licked and sucked. 
Not nibbled or pinched tho cuz even softly it hurts like hell both during and after.
Love it even more when my hands are held/tied above my head.

On 6/25/2020 at 2:05 AM, Neh Neh said:

When my nipples get over-played / twisted / licked / sucked too much. They can get itchy and sensitive for a few days. Anyone has same issue?

Your nipples is so big and pinkish. Nice.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.