Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

On 10/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guest Guest-nipnip said:

My nipples are big, pointy and very sensitive too. Love having them played with. Everyone I go for oil massage and if the masseur massage my chest and touch my nipples, I’ll get very hard, can be embarrassing sometimes. Some masseurs will purposely rub them repeatedly and see my reaction... I remembered the best time I had was at a Japanese adult cinema when the guys on my left and right both suck on my nipples while I just sit there and let them enjoy, wish I can go back there soon

Nice. I would love to play with ur nip

Guest Masc btm

I like to overdo chest exercises like pull ups, pushups etc then feel my pecs ache and swell.

Then they become super sensitive that even my t-shirt rubbing them feels erotic.

My tops can feel the swell and sensitivity when playing with them. 

Some guys like to grab them at the saunas but I hate to be touched there.

I'll only allow tops to touch them because it will make me want to get fucked.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:44 AM, thatsamore said:

Yah perhaps but the nipples also unplayable after they cum... 

Because after they cum, all horniness gone.  Normally, these guys are bisexuals and once they cum, become unplayable.

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Because after they cum, all horniness gone.  Normally, these guys are bisexuals and once they cum, become unplayable.

Gay also same, after cum nipples become unplayable.

I saw a nipple pad/plaster under the "adhesive wound plaster" section of Daiso.   It briefly said is meant for men's sport...hmmm.  Than there was a picture of men wearing very tight shirts, so it seems the plaster is to help press down or conceal men's protruded nipples.  I was tempted to buy but wait till I hear what people have to say here.  Anyone tried?  I may go buy it pretty soon.

2 hours ago, Why? said:

I saw a nipple pad/plaster under the "adhesive wound plaster" section of Daiso.   It briefly said is meant for men's sport...hmmm.  Than there was a picture of men wearing very tight shirts, so it seems the plaster is to help press down or conceal men's protruded nipples.  I was tempted to buy but wait till I hear what people have to say here.  Anyone tried?  I may go buy it pretty soon.

Unless your nipples would get bleed when it rub under your tight shirts, if not don't think any guys would use such plaster to conceal their protruded/hard nipples. Often can see many guys clearly their protruded nipples under their tight shirts.

4 hours ago, AsiaDreamer said:

I will make lots of noise when some one sucks mine, ultra sensitive 

I remember once I was sucking someone's cock, the guy implored me to squeeze his nipples really hard at the same time., and then he shoot his cum few meters into the air.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, Guest Masc btm said:

I like to overdo chest exercises like pull ups, pushups etc then feel my pecs ache and swell.

Then they become super sensitive that even my t-shirt rubbing them feels erotic.

My tops can feel the swell and sensitivity when playing with them. 

Some guys like to grab them at the saunas but I hate to be touched there.

I'll only allow tops to touch them because it will make me want to get fucked.

You slut! Lol

8 hours ago, emptymav said:

Yup. If a guy just keeping jerking my dick without arousing my nipples, I won't get hard. That's why I cannot cruise at urinals.

cannot get hard but can cum good enough.

8 hours ago, emptymav said:

Yup. If a guy just keeping jerking my dick without arousing my nipples, I won't get hard. That's why I cannot cruise at urinals.

totally agree and yes same issue here haha!!

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 4:13 PM, Lookseearound said:

my nip are sensitive.. especially when i am horny... once i play w it, the sensation w somehow link to my dick and erection... love it...

I hope to look for the likeminded.. it is more about sensation soemhow makes erection and loving everymoment of the pulsating it sends out to our body pleasures.

PM me quickly

My nipples are big, pointy and very sensitive too. Love having them played with. Everyone I go for oil massage and if the masseur massage my chest and touch my nipples, I’ll get very hard, can be embarrassing sometimes. Some masseurs will purposely rub them repeatedly and see my reaction... I remembered the best time I had was at a Japanese adult cinema when the guys on my left and right both suck on my nipples while I just sit there and let them enjoy, wish I can go back there soon

I am most embarassed when the doctor slides the stethoscope on my nipples....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Not bf material
29 minutes ago, rancidswim said:

As you can see from my profile pic.... I love my nipples played and caressed lol.... especially by 2 guys together :P

Some guys are bf material.

some are husband material. 
some are urinal material. 
some are play play material. 
from your pic, I can see you are play play material type. Let ppl play your nipples freely. And enjoy some more. Never retaliate. Quite slutty type. 

Love nipple play, my favorite when having my nipples played rough. My ex love to play with my nips in public secretly, on MRT or bus, he will put his arm over my shoulders and finger, flick & pinch my nipples when no one is watching. I'll get very hard and have to act normal, miss those experience..

Is there a possiblity that the nipple head will be cut off or torn apart due to rough play? I ever been pinched till got some small tear near the head. Luckily it managed to heal and seal back. I saw some guys without the nipple head. I wonder did their nipple head came off due to rough play or is due to congenital defect.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:47 PM, Guest Nipple said:

Is there a possiblity that the nipple head will be cut off or torn apart due to rough play? I ever been pinched till got some small tear near the head. Luckily it managed to heal and seal back. I saw some guys without the nipple head. I wonder did their nipple head came off due to rough play or is due to congenital defect.

I met a guy who had had a ring in his nipple but it had been ripped off in wild sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Erotic yet nice

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Pleasure with a bit of pain: 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘀

Discover new toys for boys at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

CN-732432400_SINS_INQUISITION___75112.1669642708.jpg?c=2

IMG_0753__19718.1669642699.jpg?c=2

05___53448.1669642700.jpg?c=2

IMG_0754__27662.1669642701.jpg?c=2

IMG_0753_01__09344.1669642703.jpg?c=2

IMG_0753_03__24269.1669642705.jpg?c=2

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.