Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guest guest
On 4/26/2023 at 8:18 PM, bubblebuttstraight said:

I truly enjoy my nipples licked or nibbled... This is foreplay for me. 

Only if your nipples are sensitive.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Geekybutt said:

Met this guy to play 1 month plus ago. He had nice perky nipples which I took my time to pleasure with my tongue and fingers on varying pace and intensity. And it made his nipples even harder with horniness.

Anyway, we were both taking turns throughout to pleasure each other's nipples and bodies. There was this moment I was hugging his taut fit bod tightly against my face as my tongue went wild on both his nipples. It made him so mighty high and moaning uncontrollably until his rock hard cock just autocummed onto my body.

That was my first time making someone autocum from pleasuring his nipples. It certainly took me by surprise, but I was glad that he enjoyed it that very much 👍

Thereafter, let him rest up and shower before we continued making love again.

Autocum by playing on his nipples are hot. I cannot autocum even i have sensitive nipples. My nipples would only become rock hard when my nipples are fondle.

On 5/1/2023 at 6:57 AM, Geekybutt said:

Met this guy to play 1 month plus ago. He had nice perky nipples which I took my time to pleasure with my tongue and fingers on varying pace and intensity. And it made his nipples even harder with horniness.

Anyway, we were both taking turns throughout to pleasure each other's nipples and bodies. There was this moment I was hugging his taut fit bod tightly against my face as my tongue went wild on both his nipples. It made him so mighty high and moaning uncontrollably until his rock hard cock just autocummed onto my body.

That was my first time making someone autocum from pleasuring his nipples. It certainly took me by surprise, but I was glad that he enjoyed it that very much 👍

That's hot....

• 2 weeks later...

i have ever cum before by someone just sucking on my nipples. most guys bite, pinch, pull and twist. this guy did some crazy tongue twirl thing and i went nuts haha

i used to be sexually abused by a relative when i was much younger. he would punch my nipples on the pretense of seeing how the hormones in my body was changing me as i go through puberty, and wanted to inspect to see if i was normal. as much as i hated it, i now have some erotic humiliation of those memories when a top just reaches for my nipples. not sure why, i get angry yet aroused and ashamed. my psychiatrist (yes i see one) probably secretly thinks i'm a nutcase lol

Guest guest
12 minutes ago, briefsnottrunks said:

When my nipples get licked I get hard against my will 😳

Once my nipples got fondle even with a finger, it would get hard automatic. Wonder why it is so sensitive. :o

Same here. Playing with my nips is a sure way to get be hard and stay hard, and my whole body body will go soft and unable to resist any advances. Sure way to open my legs and ass too

Guest Pointynips

always super turned on n high when nipples get played but recently realised i can cum from nipple play.. feel damn shiok sia   

10 minutes ago, Guest Pointynips said:

always super turned on n high when nipples get played but recently realised i can cum from nipple play.. feel damn shiok sia   

Yep I can do nipples all day haha...

There was once at a sauna, not many people but managed to find one cute guy who is just as into nipples as me, I think we had mutual nippling for at least 2 hours. Haha...

Edited by PlayersGroup

O Boy, that sounds like fun. Wish I was there to be in a threesome for Nipple/Auto cum Overdose!
U lucky bugger you.

On 5/26/2023 at 5:06 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Yep I can do nipples all day haha...

There was once at a sauna, not many people but managed to find one cute guy who is just as into nipples as me, I think we had mutual nippling for at least 2 hours. Haha...

Yes, me too, for hours.  Nippling is the safest act to do for guys who are worried of contracting STDs.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Not safe
19 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Yes, me too, for hours.  Nippling is the safest act to do for guys who are worried of contracting STDs.

You cannot contract std from nipple meh? What if the guy lick your nipple etc. Some std can even transmit through body contact only... Your nipple not safe.. 

On 5/26/2023 at 5:22 PM, Guest Pointynips said:

Sounds hot.. I don’t think i can 2 hours. I played for 20 min then i accidentally shot haha 

We had a lot of cuddling talking n caressing in between all the nippling both nipples like kind of a half-69 position, total 2 hours la, was edging each other, didn't cum until we wanted to.

Wonder if the guy reads BW haha...

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 9:13 PM, lukecat said:

I met a guy who did not enjoy nipple stimulation. He was also a side so I felt awkward as I didn't know what to do with my hands? But luckily he had other fetish to play with

A guy who did not enjoy nipple stimulation??? What the ….?!

Drop him like a hot potato and move on to the next dashing guy who DOES enjoy nipple stimulation. *cough* I do *cough*

Guest guest
21 minutes ago, Baredom said:

A guy who did not enjoy nipple stimulation??? What the ….?!

Drop him like a hot potato and move on to the next dashing guy who DOES enjoy nipple stimulation. *cough* I do *cough*

I always thought only a str8 guy would not enjoy nipple stimulation. 😂

On 7/25/2023 at 10:17 PM, Guest guest said:

I always thought only a str8 guy would not enjoy nipple stimulation. 😂

Straight guys' nipples can be sensitive too I believe. It's a matter of whether the man in question wants to show that he's enjoying the stimulation, for fear of being thought as being gay.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.