Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

On 9/15/2018 at 12:56 PM, Lemonjuice said:

absolutely. the longer they got licked, sucked, played, pinched, abuses, the stronger my orgasm would be.

Absolutely agree! Bitten too! Yes!!!

On 9/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, whatsmyname said:

Yea I love it when guys lick my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples. But I hate it when they bite lol.

I dislike biter too, some people already given me some phobia and i had to always do some reminding and some warning too lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

If someone lick or rub your nipples, will your cock gets hard instantly ?

Yes,  in the "instant" of minutes and as hard as it gets nowadays...

But he also needs to be attractive and naked, of course  :)

• G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
On 8/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, DeMarko said:

If someone lick or rub your nipples, will your cock gets hard instantly ?

Yes, i have sensitive nipples, my cock will get instant hard when my nipple are fondle, even by myself. 

16 minutes ago, XxXx0987 said:

when i first discovered it, the guy used his fingers to tease and then slowly went on to suck both knobs. Was so intense I shot off hands free - my manhood was left untouched the whole time round. 

Although my nipples are sensitive but still never reach the stage that i will shot off just by fondling my nipples. But my nipples can get very hard.

21 hours ago, PokingFun said:

oh... so i realised that so many people don't like biters. I feel so embarrassed that i've gotten it wrong all these years!

It will again depend on individual. Some of them like it hard some don't like it, I usually tell them to sound out if pain. 

On 8/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, PokingFun said:

oh... so i realised that so many people don't like biters. I feel so embarrassed that i've gotten it wrong all these years!

Majority doesn't like it.  Don't bite, just move your jaw left and right, up and down.

Don't read and response to guests' post

My nipoles are always eerect. Most tops like to bite my nipples. Honestly i dont quite like that but i just bear with it. 

Once i has someone who was good at sucking and doing this tongue twirl with my nipples, and i actually came from that. But to caveat, i was super horny and already about to burst at that time.

8 minutes ago, btmslut said:

My nipoles are always eerect. Most tops like to bite my nipples. Honestly i dont quite like that but i just bear with it. 

Once i has someone who was good at sucking and doing this tongue twirl with my nipples, and i actually came from that. But to caveat, i was super horny and already about to burst at that time.

that was exactly what happened to me. 

Guest Peter Tan
On 5/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Last time your nipples no feeling? Now your nipples are sensitive? That guy who keep licking and sucking your nipples assume that majority guys have sensitive nipples. For me i would get very excited and my dick would get instant hardon when my nipples are stimulated.

I don’t have sensitive nipples and i do not get a hard on when my nipples are licked or sucked

Guest bottom
On 8/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, XxXx0987 said:

when i first discovered it, the guy used his fingers to tease and then slowly went on to suck both knobs. Was so intense I shot off hands free - my manhood was left untouched the whole time round. 

I'm jealous. I have sensitive nipples, but not to that extent. I'll get hard instantly if someone fondles my chest and caress my nipples. Even more so if he gently licks them...

Just now, Guest bottom said:

I'm jealous. I have sensitive nipples, but not to that extent. I'll get hard instantly if someone fondles my chest and caress my nipples. Even more so if he gently licks them...

nothing to envy la. never happened again cuz i think maybe quite used to it or prepared for it subsequently. its still like a cheat code to get the rest of my body to give in though.... hurhur

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't have sensitive nipples and i envy those guys that do. I'm ticklish all over so I seldom let anyone trying to touch me. Instead I enjoy hearing top guys moan, so I enjoy playing with sensitive guy's nipples (not hairy nipple though). I learnt from practical experience to use my tongue like a brush and tease the nipple to make him moan. Another is hold the nipple between my teeth (not biting mind you) and then my tongue would move on the inside it teasing. It work on one of my friends, drove him wild. 

On 2/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, NerdyGeek said:

I don't have sensitive nipples and i envy those guys that do. I'm ticklish all over so I seldom let anyone trying to touch me. Instead I enjoy hearing top guys moan, so I enjoy playing with sensitive guy's nipples (not hairy nipple though). I learnt from practical experience to use my tongue like a brush and tease the nipple to make him moan. Another is hold the nipple between my teeth (not biting mind you) and then my tongue would move on the inside it teasing. It work on one of my friends, drove him wild. 

yes it works this way. sensitive nipples opens the ass...think is this way...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.