Male HQ

Getting Hard Easily?

singaboy1

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:09 PM, iwearthongs said:

I can get hard easily also. Hate it when suddenly get hard when I'm out in public like walking outside on the street. How to hide it? feel very awkward.

as long as you are not in commando, its still not that obvious.

but if u in commando, just ensure your shirts is long enough before you leave your house so that in case your cock gets hard and the bulge turn bigger, you can use your shirt to cover it up 

I am like that too..... generally not an issue, but can be awkward in public showers, hot springs, places like that.

I know it is "natural" but still embarrassing not to be able to control one's didi, especially not a teenager anymore

3 minutes ago, auri said:

I am like that too..... generally not an issue, but can be awkward in public showers, hot springs, places like that.

I know it is "natural" but still embarrassing not to be able to control one's didi, especially not a teenager anymore

Agree. Esp in public area n at office

On 5/26/2018 at 5:19 PM, DeMarko said:

as long as you are not in commando, its still not that obvious.

but if u in commando, just ensure your shirts is long enough before you leave your house so that in case your cock gets hard and the bulge turn bigger, you can use your shirt to cover it up 

If i go to hawker near where i stay and im on commando and gets hard i just park it 12 o'clock and secure it with my shorts garter hahaha and the bottom of shirt should be covering. Just dont lift your hands up to avoid exposing.

42 minutes ago, top_suck said:

If i go to hawker near where i stay and im on commando and gets hard i just park it 12 o'clock and secure it with my shorts garter hahaha and the bottom of shirt should be covering. Just dont lift your hands up to avoid exposing.

Exactly same method 

Two days ago I saw a suit guy buying dinner with his colleagues at cbd area,his shirt and pants very tight and bubble butt quit obvious,the front also with boner omg and he knowed that but still talking with his friend while waiting without any embarrassment and he looked down at least 3 times to check his boner during waiting never think about cover it or something,I think he is purposely, he bought his pants tight even 2 inches short at ankle,after he noticed got ppl seeing it his boner became a little bit smaller haha