Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

3 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

If u want good n real massage go to Wahyu in B101 or good-looking tall and dark Wanto in Borneo Balinese (not as good as wahyu, but u get more sensual with him). If u just want HE, go to BP no.90 or any other young masseur there. If u hv grindr its even easier to search. Once u park ur car there, open the app and negotiate early hehe. 

Any pic of wanto?

3 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

If u want good n real massage go to Wahyu in B101 or good-looking tall and dark Wanto in Borneo Balinese (not as good as wahyu, but u get more sensual with him). If u just want HE, go to BP no.90 or any other young masseur there. If u hv grindr its even easier to search. Once u park ur car there, open the app and negotiate early hehe. 

Which branch? I saw on fb there are 2. Galacity and petanak so which one?

On 2/23/2020 at 7:46 PM, naughtyman said:

Very hard to rank them as their massage skills are all among the best. I will use keywords instead. 

Wahyu: fast massage strokes, sensitive, polite n gentle mannered

Saridi: fast massage strokes, touch is less sensitive, talkative. 

Eddy: normal massage strokes. Intense or very intense, smiley and harmless looking. 

Riko: slow massage strokes, sensitive, polite and very soft mannered. 

Bill: fast massage strokes, not very sensitive, pleasant. 

Yeah i agree Riko is really good but too bad he is back to indonesia already

Very hard to rank them as their massage skills are all among the best. I will use keywords instead. 

Eddy: normal massage strokes. Intense or very intense, smiley and harmless looking. 

Yeah i agree Riko is really good but too bad he is back to indonesia already

I have been sticking to the same person for every visit and seem to have established a fixture, now I feel like I have been missing out! Thank you for sharing 

40 minutes ago, naughtyman said:

Who is your 'fixture'? 

The talkative one, after a while I have started to grow tired of him and have not gone back for quite a while now. I would imagine it will be a little awkward if I pop up someday looking for someone else instead of him

16 hours ago, JR19 said:

The talkative one, after a while I have started to grow tired of him and have not gone back for quite a while now. I would imagine it will be a little awkward if I pop up someday looking for someone else instead of him

If at the same center it would be the case. But for me if I’m tired of someone I don’t mind going to the same place but go for another masseur. 

21 hours ago, JR19 said:

He used to massage all the way down to the base of my dick while making comments about it. I actually think he is PLU. I won't worry about making him uncomfortable. It is not like you guys are mutually exclusive to each other. You are a paying customer. Thus, you are entitled to pick anybody you like. 

1 hour ago, naughtyman said:

He used to massage all the way down to the base of my dick while making comments about it. I actually think he is PLU. I won't worry about making him uncomfortable. It is not like you guys are mutually exclusive to each other. You are a paying customer. Thus, you are entitled to pick anybody you like. 

Does that mean he commented badly? Or what did he do actually? 

Anybody tried Yi Bin in Stutong. I hv been there before (for cheap fuck..) but never knew they had male masseur until last nite..  tried No.3, a Filipino guy who gives good HE.  the massage may not be comparable to Wahyu, but still in the ranks of the good ones. HE is nice with nipple playing haha..

4 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Anybody tried Yi Bin in Stutong. I hv been there before (for cheap fuck..) but never knew they had male masseur until last nite..  tried No.3, a Filipino guy who gives good HE.  the massage may not be comparable to Wahyu, but still in the ranks of the good ones. HE is nice with nipple playing haha..

I think I know that guy. Yes he does not have strong massage skill but his sensual massage is to die for. Wait what do you mean by cheap fuck? You mean you fuck someone?

4 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

U mean u were there to fuck a woman?

17 hours ago, kiran said:

Does that mean he commented badly? Or what did he do actually? 

He purposely massaged around my dick down to the base, to make my dick get hard. Then, commented about 'malu' this or that. I did not care as he certainly did not appeared to be 'malu'. 

All these narratives do sound very much like him. Not quite sure about the PLU part, he has a young family to raise back at home, perhaps it’s his way to behave mischievously at times to retain customers for the sake of stable income.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:35 PM, JR19 said:

On 3/1/2020 at 9:04 PM, naughtyman said:

May i know who is this talkative guy? I don like talkative guy during massage. Can tell here or PM? Would love to avoid

5 hours ago, kyngsuu said:

no extra. he will usually urut batin style within the massage time, you may cum but he will be quite fast during the urut batin part in fear of getting caught.

Oooo urut batin did he stroke your d***k? If massaging sensually yes i faced that

On 3/2/2020 at 4:11 PM, naughtyman said:

I was going to ask the same question :lol:

Other than no. 3, are there any more male masseur? 

There is no 5 if im not mistaken. But if u hv grindr, just open it while u park outside the massage place. U will see 3-4 promoting massage. U can deal their number there and that is an indicative u want a HE. U dont even hv to mention it haha. 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.