Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

58 minutes ago, IDGAF said:

the butt massage is pretty nice. and the last part where he raised my hand and the massage reached my armpits.

You should try wahyu borneo 101. He’s the best. I didn’t encounter HE but his massage is to die for

On 3/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, Ricrayson said:

Anybody tried Yi Bin in Stutong. I hv been there before (for cheap fuck..) but never knew they had male masseur until last nite..  tried No.3, a Filipino guy who gives good HE.  the massage may not be comparable to Wahyu, but still in the ranks of the good ones. HE is nice with nipple playing haha..

U have the telephone number for Yi bin? 

Curious to know if these Filipino guys are the one from royal odyssey. 

36 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

Anybody tried this guy before. He is a Thai working here as cook. And doing Partime massage every saturday only.

9B03D8C2-E2E0-497D-9FB4-FC4AF4BEDF67.jpeg

This is the guy who used to work at borneo petanak (no.5) say 2 years ago. Never seen his dick get hard before and he always wears a cock ring. 

1 hour ago, naughtyman said:

This is the guy who used to work at borneo petanak (no.5) say 2 years ago. Never seen his dick get hard before and he always wears a cock ring. 

Owh ok. Didnt know that. I tried him like 2 yrs ago. Massage is not much on pressure but alot of lipat2 style. I did tried body2body massage with him, his dick was hard that time maybe due to the friction. But he refused to cum said he has other customer coming afterward. Im not sure he is gay or not. But clearly can tell he not showing any interest. And so as I.. haha

There is this place name Indulgance behind starbuck jalan song. Apparently it was same owner as Yii Bin. So they switch guys between these 2 place often. I went there last friday tried no5. He is a filipino guy, a bit slim and shorter than me. Massage was 6/10. He need to really relearn the massage skill. Nonetheless, he gives BJ. Tbh, I wasn’t expect that. I tot he is just going to jerk me off, then suddenly he was sucking my dick, balls deep, and i hv never cum that fast on a blowjob before haha. Then I tot, that was it but he continue massage my leg and sole and then balls again.. i was hard again then i cum again.. 1hr 30mins for Rm39 and i tip him another rm30.

32 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

Owh ok. Didnt know that. I tried him like 2 yrs ago. Massage is not much on pressure but alot of lipat2 style. I did tried body2body massage with him, his dick was hard that time maybe due to the friction. But he refused to cum said he has other customer coming afterward. Im not sure he is gay or not. But clearly can tell he not showing any interest. And so as I.. haha

I booked him plenty 2 years back. He was practically waiting for me to fuck him and was very submissive. He would give a fairly good massage before seducing me by playing with my dick and nipples. He loves nipple play and would get naked too. We never go as far as BJ or FJ as I never bring condoms with me. 

I want to share my experience with Atti*a near Milan Square. In short, better throw ur money elsewhere. This place is not only pricey but other than brushed up massage room, same can’t be said about the masseur. I hv tried twice n both are just barely okay to a point, i can’t wait for it to over. 

i also tried the ayurveda massage one time hoping to hv same experience like the Indian Ayurveda. Turns out, it is just normal massage but with a little bit extra oil and the oil is heated. And they charge u almost double than normal massage. So the verdict, avoid this place, unless u bring ur wife and kids together for a family massage picnic/gateway..

Guest SingleMan
On 3/7/2020 at 5:48 PM, Ricrayson said:

There is this place name Indulgance behind starbuck jalan song. Apparently it was same owner as Yii Bin. So they switch guys between these 2 place often. I went there last friday tried no5. He is a filipino guy, a bit slim and shorter than me. Massage was 6/10. He need to really relearn the massage skill. Nonetheless, he gives BJ. Tbh, I wasn’t expect that. I tot he is just going to jerk me off, then suddenly he was sucking my dick, balls deep, and i hv never cum that fast on a blowjob before haha. Then I tot, that was it but he continue massage my leg and sole and then balls again.. i was hard again then i cum again.. 1hr 30mins for Rm39 and i tip him another rm30.

Is he good looking? Manly or sissy

Guest SingleMan
11 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

To me he is kinda cute. Straight look but definitely can sense his bottom aura.. 

Thanks for sharing the info.. Will try 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.