Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Willow

Recently went to b1 for body massage, called for the popular W but he wasnā€™t available so counter offered me a newcomer so I booked and tried my luck anyways.Ā 

Ā 

so I went n saw the new guy, uncle a bit chubby and not my type but I wanted massage only so I whatever la.

Ā 

so the massage was above average I would say and Iā€™m not sure what number or what is his name. So of cos sometimes when we go massage we have some normal reaction and I didnā€™t really care cos I think it would be normal for them and they would mostly just ignore.Ā 
Ā 

but this guy kinda forced me to masturbate myself? I just wanted to rest and nap but he kept pushing my hand to my dick so I held my dick and did nothing, then he poured a lot of oil on my dick and massage my groin and nipple so hard, so I was kinda forced to jerk my self off.

Ā 

this experience is kinda weirdĀ 

Guest Chuck
On 7/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, LostInKchCity said:

I wonder when BR going to reopen.

I tried to call them but the number is not in service anymore. Are they closed permanently?

Guest InstantC
On 7/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, novemberion said:

Any other good massage places besides B101 & Footsiie?

FootsieQ - Mojo.. no.28.. Big tools.. and HE.. give him tips..Ā 

On 7/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, novemberion said:

Any other good massage places besides B101 & Footsiie?

On 7/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Willow said:

Recently went to b1 for body massage, called for the popular W but he wasnā€™t available so counter offered me a newcomer so I booked and tried my luck anyways.Ā 

Ā 

so I went n saw the new guy, uncle a bit chubby and not my type but I wanted massage only so I whatever la.

Ā 

so the massage was above average I would say and Iā€™m not sure what number or what is his name. So of cos sometimes when we go massage we have some normal reaction and I didnā€™t really care cos I think it would be normal for them and they would mostly just ignore.Ā 
Ā 

but this guy kinda forced me to masturbate myself? I just wanted to rest and nap but he kept pushing my hand to my dick so I held my dick and did nothing, then he poured a lot of oil on my dick and massage my groin and nipple so hard, so I was kinda forced to jerk my self off.

Ā 

this experience is kinda weirdĀ 

I think I got the same masseur. Same modus operandi. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 1:20 AM, Omyage Miyaki said:

I'm going to Kuching for 1 week,Ā  can anyone suggest which massage center got male masseur? If from china it will be best.Ā  Can share some experience about that?Ā 

Not sure now since most of the reflexology centre in kuching now employ indonesian and filipino masseur... I still remember last time at ruby reflexology at stutong commercial area, they have a few hot n hunky male chinese masseur, and yes one of the masseur offer HE, unfortunately the reflexology center is closed already...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest G2 Kuching

Will be in Kuching and staying at the Hilton, any recommendations for good massage place nearby (donā€™t mind Grabbing).
Ā 

Many of the previous posting seems outdated?Ā 

3 hours ago, Guest G2 Kuching said:

Will be in Kuching and staying at the Hilton, any recommendations for good massage place nearby (donā€™t mind Grabbing).
Ā 

Many of the previous posting seems outdated?Ā 

I can only suggest this two places, Cozzyland/Borneo 101 and FootsiieQ@Premier 101 or FootsiieQ@Premier 101. As for Borneo101/Cozzyland u may look for Wahyu, Saridi or Bill (Thai guy)..Ā 

Guest Visitor
On 10/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, novemberion said:

I can only suggest this two places, Cozzyland/Borneo 101 and FootsiieQ@Premier 101 or FootsiieQ@Premier 101. As for Borneo101/Cozzyland u may look for Wahyu, Saridi or Bill (Thai guy)..Ā 

bill is a new guy ? want is his number ?

Guest G2 Kuching
On 10/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, novemberion said:

thanks for the tip.Ā 

8 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Any meaty masseur in Attiya? Who do you recommend?

I only been there once and i forgot the name of the masseur that time, no HE and never heard others share their hanky panky experience there... But we never know our luck rite... Saw a profile in Grindr before using the nama Attiya...

46 minutes ago, novemberion said:

I only been there once and i forgot the name of the masseur that time, no HE and never heard others share their hanky panky experience there... But we never know our luck rite... Saw a profile in Grindr before using the nama Attiya...

Thank you for the info. Same for me, In my experience, none of masseur in kuching massage center provide HE.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.