Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Thanks ED!

------------------

The first installment

-----------------------------

Daddy1-1.jpg

(Daddy at Haneda Airport (i thought i would be sitting beside him... but sigh, i was sitted beside a 10-yr-old girl. she is cute but she never failed to wake me up with her accidental 'punches&kicks' while i was napping)

The trip was totally impromptu: i brought 3 taiwanese friends to shinjuku bar for a drink and it was already past 2am in the morning (the day the 3 taiwanese friends supposed to depart for hokkaido) when the eldest among them asked me to join their trip. i didnt agree until an hour later.

Going to Hokkaido is like a dream come true. i had always wanted to visit the 'Ice land' of Japan, try the seafood (esp crabs), tour the scenic spots in hokkaido and enjoy the cold weather there.

And So, i brought the air tics at Haneda Airport (didnt even check if there are seats left) and flew to Sapporo (main city of Hokkaido)

hanedaairport.jpg

The round trip (airtic) costed 70,000 yen, coz it is peak season now. :o

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Hokkaido is a good retreat for summer... coz Tokyo... Osaka, kyoto are all so hot, day and nite.

southofhokkaidofromplane.jpg

(Airpic: When the plane flew past Aomori to Hokkaido)

In the day, Hokkaido is abt 30C and when nite falls temp drops to abt 20C.. cool.

Maybe thats y most the Hokkaido daddies are still in long sleeves

daddy2-1.jpg

During this trip i was accompanied by 3 bear bear.. 2 young ones

sapporosatation.jpg

And and middle age one.. Big bro doesnt wan his pics to be taken..

After checking into the hotel we headed straight for 小樽市 kotaru.. it was abt 45mins by train..

kogarastation.jpg

Gosh.. it was then i realised how big Hokkaido is. Also,i found out that my taiwanese friends knew where they wan to go but didnt plan in details (e.g. timing and frequency of trains, how far from one destination from another, etc). But, who cares.. i am excited, we all are excited coz Hokkaido is quite different from Tokyo and there are many many things to see and many many places to venture ard. :rolleyes:

kogararailways.jpg

And so we just lie ard and wait for things to come

kogaraday.jpg

We waited from noon till.........

kogaranite.jpg

But no daddies came to our rescue

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Last part of the first installment

----------------------------------------

There were no express trains back to Sapporo after 7pm. and the normal trains from 小樽市 to sapporo took us an hour....

Most shops at 小樽市 also closes at ard 6pm. so if u are visiting Kotaru, it is best to do it early...

Nevertheless, We had our dinner at kotaru before heading back to Sapporo. Yakiniku (BBQ meat) and Seafood buffet it was, with free flow of crabs... lamb meat, crab.. yapp super big ones.. etc, etc. I wonder if these food would taste better during winter time ..

When we reached Sapporo, it was already 11pm and we headed for a 2-hour drinking session at a PLU bar.... Times were bad...No daddies were ard.

The bar master was very nice and friendly though, he gave us tips on places to go and provided us background info re. Hokkaido.

According to the master, Hokkaido has abt 500,000 peps and abt half of the population are in Sapporo. Not many tall buildings in Hokkaido as u can see from this pic.

sappora.jpg

The next pic also taken from the observatory next to the JR station. 38th floor.

skyviewtoilet.jpg

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

2nd installment--Go anywhere also need car

----------------------------------------------------

We are supposed to set off early morning, head to the Lavender farm in Furano (富良野), and finally reach to Asakigawa (旭川市) where our hotel is.

At 1130am, we arrived at the train station and found out that the next train to Furano would only depart at 1430pm. This would throw us totally off schedule. And hence, we rented a car and it was the correct choice.

On the way, we stopped by waterfalls too

waterfall.jpg

before reaching the actual destination..

lavendarfarm.jpg

First thing was ice-cream. Lavender-favored

icecream.jpg

The total driving time from sapporo to furano then to asahigawa took us 6 to 8 hrs, depending on how long u stop to see see, look look.

We were rewarded with this sukiyaki dinner.. guess how much it costs?

sukiyaki.jpg

ard 6000yen per pax..bet the pic on showing the food didnt look like its going to cost that much.

The hotel (grand hotel) we stay is 5mins walk from the gay bars.. only 2 bar at asahigawa though..

grandhotel.jpg

wah ED... u guess correct. i liked him best among them (same taste with the taiwanese big brother too who is not in any pics). The 2 young taiwanese like the daddy singing. hehe.

i didnt touch him. too shy :oops:

Haha...need not touch him, just exchange phone number can liao.

I prefer the second one from the left, totally awesome!

:thumb:

I received an enquiry regarding 'Hosting of Japanese in Singapore, i.e. what are their likes and dislike'

Did reply to the person but just wanted to pen it down for the benifit of the rest (i.e. If u would find it helpful, i would be happy)

Also, i believe that many of u might have hosted japanese in singapore before. hence, if u find that what i wrote is wrong or if u have more to add, we would be greatful.

To the BWer whom had PMed me, i added some more info below, hope it would help.

Re: Food and drinks

----------------

- Noddles would be interesting to them coz the noddles in japan are quite different. (From Mee to kuay teow, duck noddles to fishball noddles, dry and soup) Fried Hokkien mee (++)

- Mixed rice stall (The older generation like rice separate from the vegs and meat)

- Popai (It was Mi-san favourate dish)

- Roti prata (++info: The curry is quite different in singpore, if they havent try before, it is recommended

- Durian (if they havent try before, it is recommended at least once) Its something they can boost or talk abt when they go back japan, whether they like it or not, hehe. hence the recommendation to try at least a seed.

- Sugarcane juice, soya bean (jolly?)

Re: Places to go

------------------------

- Night safari

- Sentosa (cable car, a must if they dont have height phobia) Japan dont have cable car that far away from the ground. they dont have cable car that goes over the sea.

- Botanica garden (esp orchid area)

- HDB district. AMK, TP, etc. Ur place, if possible.. coz its quite different in japan.

-Marina square (Wealth fountain)

-Orchard road

Re: Transport

---------------------

-Public transport = no problem (they are used to trains and buses)

P.S. for the places that has the best food, pls refer to Baloo or Asura

Thank you!

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Thanks Andy. I will be on a working trip which ends on Friday...I'll be staying over till Sunday. Not a big shopper...but would like to explore Tokyo and Tokyoites. Would you recommend going to a nearby for an overnight trip? If so, which ones? Would love to see the mountain and valley....have been to Mt Fuji/Hakone...so don't plan to go there.

Despite hearing so many stories of people meeting fellow PLU taxi uncles, i never had the luck till last friday nite...

The weather in Japan (also the political scene here) has been quite bizarre.. sometimes got rain, sometimes no rain and that nite the rain didnt stop.

I was drinking with a taiwanese friend, waiting for the rain to stop. yet, song after song, drink after drink the rain refused to rest. She did trap some yummy daddies who would otherwise have left and so, we stayed till ard 2am before the alcohol in our blood signaled for us to leave. Getting a cab at that time wasnt difficult- many taxis were parked beside the pavement waiting. We didnt hop into those cabs though.. ya, we were looking for a decent looking, cute taxi uncle to make our ride worthwhile.. hehe. even if he isnt one of us it doesnt matter. Then, it was as if our prayers were answered a taxi turned in from a corner and stopped in front of us. We didnt have the chance to see how the taxi uncle looked like. I mumbled to my friend: ' Let's go....' It was purely the rain, the alcohol and the timing...

A few minutes onto the road, the taxi uncle tried to engaged us in a conversation. He asked if we had been to many bars that nite and i answered: ' Nope, only 2 bars.' He followed to ask what bars we usually frequent and I told him a few names of the bars (PLU bars) i know. However, he said he never went to the bars i mentioned before. I then asked him 'what bars does he go to'. It was when he told us the names of the bars that i realized that he is also a fellow PLU. Eventually, when the cab stopped, we found out that he likes younger people. I touched his big belly and said, ' okie, we have to go now.' But, he asked if i want to touch him and suggested that i come to the front seat. I countered and suggested that he comes to the back seat, coz i am with a friend. He did. I almost laughed when his head gana the taxi's ceiling as he entered the back seat area. Soon, he got himself seated comfortably between 2 of us. He was already erected when he showed us his ~9cm tool, it was like glowing in the dark :D . He took turns to kiss and touch us and we wanted to jerk him off but he refused. Says that he cant cum in the taxi.

Well, that was it. i told him we had to go off already and we left after hugging him. It was an unforgettable experience.

Despite hearing so many stories of people meeting fellow PLU taxi uncles, i never had the luck till last friday nite...

I guess you must be able to speak Japanese in order to communicate with the taxi driver? What if someone who cant communicate in Japanese and do you think such an incident will happen?

I guess you must be able to speak Japanese in order to communicate with the taxi driver? What if someone who cant communicate in Japanese and do you think such an incident will happen?

Yap. Less likely, i think but i dont think it wouldnt happen at all (even if u dont know jap).

One tip: if the jap taxi Uncle is ur type, insist on taking the front seat. At least both of u get a better view of each other ;)

Hokkaido Final Installment

----------------------------------

Includes pics from my friends cam.

Before reaching the last hotel of our trip we stopped by some places too

After we had some crab ramen

IMG_4358.jpg

we transformed to the legendary northen foxes

IMG_4355.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

And abducted this daddy near a waterfall

IMG_4352.jpg

Our final hotel is near a lake

IMG_4360.jpg

It is quite a popular choice for taiwanese and chinese

IMG_4375.jpg

Food is 5 thumbs up

IMG_4382.jpg

Additional travel notes for Hokkaido trip

---------------------------------------------------

Transportation costs from Tokyo to hokkaido = 20k to 70k depending on model of transport.

Car rental in Hokkaido = Its more worthwhile to rent the car for a period of time than to rent and return everyday. If u deposit the car at other location (not @ the place where u rented the car) additional charges incur. Average driving speed during summer = 80km/h

Avg Accommodation per night per pax: 8000yen

• 2 weeks later...
Eh! Andy, r u sure it was ~9cm?? That's like just a little over 3 inches only leh? LOL

9cm good enough liao wor...can suck comfortably without gagging. Too long would look pretty wierd I think...

Andy: next time I go tokyo will go taxi uncle hunting with you okie? :lol:

(Sure chubbylover! ^_^ Andy)

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new here, though not new in japan (been here for three years, Tokyo)

Recently I'm into Japanese crossdressers, I arranged a meeting with one I found through a photo BBS. We'll go to 24 kaikan in ueno sometime but she(he ?) wants me to pay for the room. What should I do ? I read there're lots of CDs in 24 kaikan, can I pick up one there if I go solo ? Or should I pay for this one ? (He doesn't look particularly stunning)

Also, what about the room rates for the 24 kaikan ? I see there are three types of room available A,B, C. From what I read from the price list, the cheapest room is not available for two people ? Also rates differ for other rooms for two people or a single person. How can they check how many people have been to the room ? Is there some kind of camera or guard in front of the rooms ? Could we just pay a single person fee and get away with it ? (not that it matters too much)

Also, what do people do who don't rent a room ? Do they have sex in the common place or in the bath ? (I think I'll need a room)

That's all for now. I'm really looking forward to my first experience with the fabled japanese bubble butt :)

Bart

Hi Andy@Japan,

I am looking at touring Japan later this year, prefer free and easy and possibly rent a car.. just wondering how proficient you should be in Japanese before travelling to Japan.. At least could get pass the need to ask for direction, order food in restaurant and possibly go to Sauna and not get rejection cos of language.. any advise

Hi Tong,

(Sry i moved ur post here)

My advice for renting a car = Rent it at places where public transports (buses/trains) are not convenient. e.g. In tokyo, no need to rent car. Many peps come to jap without jap background and they still can get ard. i guess it depends on the preps u make before embarking on the trip. also, if u can read Chinese characters, it would help alot. In general, Japs are quite polite and most places offer excellent services.

For saunas, if u don’t know Japanese, I suggest u head for 24kaikan. If u wan to visit for the first time other saunas, I think its best that u get someone familiar to bring u in.

let us know if anything else... ;)

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

I read there're lots of CDs in 24 kaikan, can I pick up one there if I go solo ? Or should I pay for this one ? (He doesn't look particularly stunning)We'll go to 24 kaikan in ueno sometime but she(he ?) wants me to pay for the room. What should I do ?

Why does he wan u to pay for him? unless u really like him, find a new partner

Also, what about the room rates for the 24 kaikan ? I see there are three types of room available A,B, C. From what I read from the price list, the cheapest room is not available for two people ? Also rates differ for other rooms for two people or a single person. How can they check how many people have been to the room ? Is there some kind of camera or guard in front of the rooms ? Could we just pay a single person fee and get away with it ? (not that it matters too much)

Also, what do people do who don't rent a room ? Do they have sex in the common place or in the bath ? (I think I'll need a room)

Different 24kaikan have different prices for their rooms. pls check their website

http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~kazuo24/index.htm

-Apparently, The cheapest room is only available for 2 in ueno http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~kazuo24/ueno/k-ueno.htm

-well, by default they cant check if u book room for one and bring in another person who is already in the sauna already.

-Peps would dont rent room sleep in mix rooms, at corridors, TV room , etc. ..

-They can sex everywhere, i think lol

best ;)

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

wow ... finally I gave in and met her in the asakusa 24. it was a fabulous night, she was much more convincing than she looked in the pictures. Looking forward to the next meeting :whistle: (appearantly she's also)

here we took some pictures for you to enjoy.

http://www.fotofap.com/public/viewset/31884

One weird thing though. When we were drinking some beer at the snack bar, people were not kind to her much (and generally elsewhere). When I asked she said normal gay people usually don't like crossdressers much. is that so ? I thought weird (sorry I'm not much into gay society yet.)

Wow Bart, those are really Some pics!

Glad that u had ur fun!

One weird thing though. When we were drinking some beer at the snack bar, people were not kind to her much (and generally elsewhere). When I asked she said normal gay people usually don't like crossdressers much. is that so ? I thought weird (sorry I'm not much into gay society yet.)

To answer to ur question, it would be Yes. they are part of the 'gay society' i guess but the minority. Sometimes, just for fun, bars have crossdressing events but usually, PLUs in japan(at least tokyo) prefer PLUs who look straight. There are peps who like crossdressers too, maybe in some specailzed pubs. Correct me if i am wrong, u can find crossdressers easily at PLUs-cater cinemas, parks and esp. in asakusa 24kaikan.

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.