Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

3 hours ago, oralb said:

it's really hard (puns intended) to say which clubs are good. I am assuming clubs as in the bars, being extremely small, they are very focused in their clientele (eg SM pub, fundoshi pub etc) so you need to google to find what you want to do.

They will charge a cover charge or seat charge. Usually from 1000 yen upwards which will get you a drink and a snack (again this varies from places, some offered a decent meal along with it, some just a small snacks) 

There are no western-style gay clubs in Japan. Their gay bars are very small, often with just a counter for about 6 guests and regular clientele. They have no dark rooms.

In Japan, you have three options for casual sex instead. First, you go to a gay sauna. Their saunas operate as inns, you can often eat and drink there, or watch TV. And you can stay overnight too. Second, you go to a hattenba. It is much smaller than a sauna, maybe just several rooms. The hattenbas are strictly for sex, you do not go there to relax or sleep. Third, if you met somebody, say at a gay bar, you can go together to a "love hotel" where rooms are rented for a couple of hours. The love hotels are basically for hetero, but usually they do not care if a couple of men comes instead.

Guest Suit/Uniform lover

Just wondering, are there any massage businesses anyone can recommend that you can request to meet masseur, at a private room of course, in, say a baseball uniform, airline pilot, armed forces?  Something to get things going before both getting naked.  Hope to be in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya.  I do love 50+ uncle types so "kids" are not my style.  The baseball uniform could be younger, but then if he were a "coach" he'd be an older uniformed man!

3 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Any recommendations in regards to hotels, bars and cruisy places in Naha, Okinawa?

Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street is a good choice. It is close to the gay bar district and frequented by gays. The Pineapple House hattenba welcomes foreigners, it has a small dry sauna and rooms for fun on two floors.

New cruising space in Tokyo called Street, a friend went but it seems they updated a few lines in English that they wont accept foreigners since January, anyone had any luck? Probably able to get in by keeping quiet and a few yes' but the theme nights seem to complicate things.

http://s-street.jp/style/

Edited by powman

On 1/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, powman said:

New cruising space in Tokyo called Street, a friend went but it seems they updated a few lines in English that they wont accept foreigners since January, anyone had any luck? Probably able to get in by keeping quiet and a few yes' but the theme nights seem to complicate things.

Looks like this place is more meant for those who are young and fit.  More like under 40's. 

I was in Tokyo last week and visited the Boiler Room bar in Shinjuku. It was a Friday night around 11pm. The owner was very friendly. There were about 10 guys (I was told it was busier earlier in the night - this is typical during Jan-Feb-Mar period as the nights are cold). It was a dressed-theme night - everyone has to be in their underwear only, there are lockers for changes. It was quite wild, there were people giving hand jobs, blow jobs and even full on penetration in the cruising area. I had fun with with a few guys.  If you visit, please be careful when mixing alcohol with cruisy places like this :) 

11 hours ago, WesternSun said:

I was in Tokyo last week and visited the Boiler Room bar in Shinjuku. It was a Friday night around 11pm. The owner was very friendly. There were about 10 guys (I was told it was busier earlier in the night - this is typical during Jan-Feb-Mar period as the nights are cold). It was a dressed-theme night - everyone has to be in their underwear only, there are lockers for changes. It was quite wild, there were people giving hand jobs, blow jobs and even full on penetration in the cruising area. I had fun with with a few guys.  If you visit, please be careful when mixing alcohol with cruisy places like this :) 

Thank you for the information.  It sounds like a very interesting place!

20 hours ago, WesternSun said:

You must be fluent in Japanese to be able to enter boiler room then. Good for you! 

On 1/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, supermann said:

You must be fluent in Japanese to be able to enter boiler room then. Good for you! 

No. My Japanese language skill is zilch LOL. The owner is friendly and can speak English really well. To my surprise, I was worried that not being able to speak Japanese, a lot of bars and hattenbas in Tokyo wouldn’t let me enter but they did take me in. I went to internationally known ones and local ones that I would give myself less than 50/50 chances of getting in. I would say, try your luck and don’t be too disappointed if things don’t work your way. 🙃

On 1/28/2023 at 4:37 AM, WesternSun said:

It was quite wild, there were people giving hand jobs, blow jobs and even full on penetration in the cruising area. I had fun with with a few guys.  If you visit, please be careful when mixing alcohol with cruisy places like this :) 

Alcohol is the best lubricant 😏

The more drunk the easier the penetration.

People would be watching who's drunk. I would get drunk and get carried to the backroom and gangbanged. It's the unspoken rule that signal that I'm freely available. Surprisingly, someone would use alcohol to sanitize my body between fucks because they like to shoot onto my body. Hate to say this but it's like cleaning the toilet seat in courtesy for the next user. That's how hygienic Japanese are. 

On 2/1/2023 at 3:36 AM, WesternSun said:

No. My Japanese language skill is zilch LOL. The owner is friendly and can speak English really well. To my surprise, I was worried that not being able to speak Japanese, a lot of bars and hattenbas in Tokyo wouldn’t let me enter but they did take me in. I went to internationally known ones and local ones that I would give myself less than 50/50 chances of getting in. I would say, try your luck and don’t be too disappointed if things don’t work your way. 🙃

Lucky you! I was denied entry because I the guy at the entrance knew I wasn't local. Will try again next time. Wish me luck! 😉

On 12/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, WesternSun said:

If several guys shower at the same time, it will be magical LOL 

I stayed there on my recent trip and it was nice!  Quickly made friends with the other guests and like you said, it was magical during shower time. The beds were rather comfy too. I think i will stay there again next time. 😜

I have lived in Japan for some time. Not only the accommodation would be more expensive during the Golden Week. You may need to book it much in advance. Shinkansen tickets may be difficult to get just before the departure and all trains would be full. So, if possible, it would be better to avoid going to Japan at that time. Moreover, beginning of May is not the best time in Sapporo. It would be still rather cold, as compared to Tokyo or Kyoto, and even snow may still lie.

On 12/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, WesternSun said:

Thanks all for the information. ❤️ I'm probably going to try the Adonis Hotel and see how it compares with GS Hotel in Taipei. 🤞

Did you try Hotel Adonis in the end? Am planning a trip in second half of May. Considering staying there.

On 1/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, powman said:

OMG, Japanese really aren't coy when it comes to customer selection. Lol i would be deny entry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 10:25 PM, desmadonna said:

On 2/16/2023 at 9:56 PM, celexter said:

Did you try Hotel Adonis in the end? Am planning a trip in second half of May. Considering staying there.

Is the public bath only for those staying in dorm? If staying in en suite private room, still ok to use the public bathroom? Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, WesternSun said:

Thanks all for the information. ❤️ I'm probably going to try the Adonis Hotel and see how it compares with GS Hotel in Taipei. 🤞

Did you manage to try the Adonis Hotel. Any reviews / recommendations on this hotel?

Omg I just found out from a friend Hokuokan Gay Sauna in Osaka Umeda is closed for good. He send me an attachment with a letter from the place saying they closed for good on 31 March. Wanted to attach it here but the file is too large.

Ok I got the link to the news about Hokuokan closing down for good.

I just left Osaka and regret not going to Hokuokan more often. Would have gone everyday if I knew it was closing down!

Edited by Jay Jay

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.