Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Guest Massage Japan
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

@Since u r here thanks for that🙏

Anything not so erotic type?

Seems like you have been there quite a number of times, is there any massage place your friends or you experienced that’s worth sharing?

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Cab to Tokyo airport can cost 298sin dollar.Can book a flight to bkk with that amount 

I was fortunate to be travelling light, so I took the Airport bus from Tokyo Station to Narita Airport.  I booked the bus ticket online and I think it cost me JPY1500 or something like that. 

But that was just before Covid-19.  I do not know how much is it now.

But the Airport bus is not a good idea if you have a lot of luggage. 

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Cab to Tokyo airport can cost 298sin dollar.Can book a flight to bkk with that amount 

One of my colleagues was doing last minute work. Was late so had to take a cab to the airport. 300USD.

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

I was fortunate to be travelling light, so I took the Airport bus from Tokyo Station to Narita Airport.  I booked the bus ticket online and I think it cost me JPY1500 or something like that. 

But that was just before Covid-19.  I do not know how much is it now.

But the Airport bus is not a good idea if you have a lot of luggage. 

One normal large suitcase and a carry on is fine - bring the carry on with you on the airport limousine bus and store the large suitcase in the undercarriage of the bus. BUT getting to and from the Tokyo Station airport terminal needs to be factored in too - large suitcases can be an issue in cities where taxis are expensive, like in Tokyo.

At the airport, there are delivery services to ones home/any address - that will take care of the "lots of luggage" situation. Not sure how much it costs as have never used it before. Am sure there would be services the other way around but also, have never used it before.

13 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

One of my colleagues was doing last minute work. Was late so had to take a cab to the airport. 300USD.

For Narita airport from Tokyo, you can take the express Keisei train. It costs about 2000 Yen (20 USD) and goes every 30 min. The travel time is one hour, you cannot get faster with a taxi. The terminal of the private Keisei line is next to the main JR Ueno station, just google.No Japanese would take a taxi.

Guest JP travel
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Can we share normal jp stuff here? Or is this thread purely on massage/ saunas?

-not sure of the standards…

Yes, go ahead and share

Don’t see why not, as long as it is related to Jp travel stuff

Guest Massage Japan
On 10/26/2022 at 9:50 PM, Since u r here said:

no i cannot afford massage, too expensive ... not sure how did u conclude that " have been there at the massages quite a number of times "

I meant it seems many times u have visited Japan, not massage.

On 10/26/2022 at 9:50 PM, Since u r here said:

& most of their massage shop looked very "straight" from the outside

even the masseurs are "straight" too 

That’s ok for me. Firstly I am happy with just a good massage and secondly everyone has their cup of tea and Jap guys are not my type of tea so who cares if they are str or gay massaging me.

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

Wow, envy!!

u need to check w the agents/cruises that conduct such tour

A bus from Sapporo to Monbetsu or Abashiri takes about 6 hours, and 7.5 hours to Nakashibetsu. 

okhotsk drift ice at Hokkaido's
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6868.html

yes been reading and trying to buy ticket directly but all fail

10 hours ago, Since u r here said:

whoo visited 大番 at Ueno or shinjuku pls share here: 
https://gaytravel.jp/ja/tokyo/venue/show/obankaikanueno
https://gayaniki.com/1172

it seemed like it only has General hall? not little cubicles?

I have been to the ones at Ueno and Asakusa many years ago. During that time, they are pretty "strict" that it is for Japanese only. In fact, at the Ueno outlet as well as the Shinjuku branch (from what I heard from friend), they have a English sign which states that no foreigners allowed.

For me, I managed to sneak in with my friend as we roughly know the "steps" involved to get into, just is pretty much the same as at of 24-Kaikan. And I know some basic Japanese which I took a chance. Largely, Japanese do not say much and hence, they don't really ask much. Once inside, the facilities are pretty much the same as 24-kaikan. Just general hall and some small area for you to sleep or "make out" in dim light.

This is based on what I can recall from my previous trips. Let me know if you need more details.

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Was that decade ago or just like 3 yr ago?? I felt 24kk is really huge but i m not sure of oban??

i felt it wasnt popular among the mainstream or younger ones

The only pic found on twitter

Just in case some need to search for it…

Was last there around 5-6 years ago. Yup, the crowd are more localised and you hardly see tourists there. Also, facility wise, it is not as well equipped as that of 24. Eg. Tissue Papers are not readily available. Comparing 24 and Oban, 24 is definitely bigger in terms of floor space.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:13 PM, Guest G77 said:

Is anyone trevel with Zipair Japan? I try to book a flight depart from Singapore to Tokyo, the price is atractived.

Bur I am facing some problem when come to payment page,  the system keep say my card infomation not correct!! Infact I typed everything correctly. Not sure is because by credit card is not issue from Singapore, or what? try with the debit card also the same. 

What wrong with their website, try to open with Chorome and Microsoft Edge both face the same problem. At first I thought I was because the Inconito page but private or not private browser also the same. Then try on mobile phone but it need to scan my passport then I stop continue my booking.

Want to call customer help line then they dont have one!
After I search the review on internet they only get one star!

the customer service email is in the contact us page, really straightforward and easy to find. I emailed "contact.en@zipair.net" and surprisingly got a reply in just 2hrs.

On 10/19/2022 at 8:46 AM, Jay Jay said:

Am heading to Tokyo 15 Nov from Sydney and Singapore. Will then go to Nogoya 20-22 Nov and 22-29 will be in the Osaka area. Anyone else going during this period. Can explore gay Japan together. Been to most of the saunas etc there.

Me how do I contact you 

Guest GoingTokyo

Hello, able to recommend gay clubs in Tokyo? Which is good?

Is there an entry fee? also, I read from some places that you might get “scammed” into paying a high entry fee if you don’t speak Japanese? Thank you 

Guest GoingTokyo

Is there an entry fee? also, I read from some places that you might get “scammed” into paying a high entry fee if you don’t speak Japanese? Thank you 

Guest Wanttogoclubbing

7 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i dont think jp will do that

Not "scammed". But might be they could not explain to you that there were special offers or some reductions (based, for example, on your age).

Is anyone know from Fujisan Station to Oshino Hakkai section is cover by Tokyo Wide Pass?

I think maybe not because the bus is not run by JR company, maybe someone here have the correct answer.

I think the red bus line departure from kawaguchiko also not cover by Tokyo Wide Pass right? Am I right?

• 3 weeks later...

I want to book this male only accomadation with sauna call Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado in Tokyo but I am just not sure whether do I need to check in and check out everyday in particular time and move all my personal belongings, bag and luggage in and out everyday again and again? Even I am staying multiple nights consecutively? 

I am searched on hotel booking website and found out many male only capsule hotel with shared bathroom and sauna is like that.

So have any one here been to Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado in Tokyo? Please share yr infomation. Thank you.

14 hours ago, Guest B77 said:

I want to book this male only accomadation with sauna call Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado in Tokyo but I am just not sure whether do I need to check in and check out everyday in particular time and move all my personal belongings, bag and luggage in and out everyday again and again? Even I am staying multiple nights consecutively? 

I am searched on hotel booking website and found out many male only capsule hotel with shared bathroom and sauna is like that.

So have any one here been to Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado in Tokyo? Please share yr infomation. Thank you.

If im not mistaken, most of the capsule hostel is like that. They will do cleaning at a certain time which you will not be allowed to be in the room till they finished cleaning.

Those that Im going in Sapporo last time was exceptional. I didnt have to check in and check out everyday and my luggage are stored in the same locker and I still sleep in the same capsule for 3 days.

Im going to Osaka and staying in a capsule again. But from what I read, will need to check in and out everyday. But, you can leave your bag in the locker. Am not sure if they will give you a different capsule each day. Best to check with them directly. Proabably different capsule hostel have different setup.

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

On 12/11/2022 at 3:40 AM, Guest B77 said:

my past experience, they have the time do the cleaning and we need go leave the capsule hostel. The luggage keep at the same place near the locker. When back, collecting the key from reception and they giving the same capsule and same locker. When going out, I dont keep anything in locker. Some of the capsule hostel will open locker and put the clean towel.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:37 PM, smallperson said:

If im not mistaken, most of the capsule hostel is like that. They will do cleaning at a certain time which you will not be allowed to be in the room till they finished cleaning.

Those that Im going in Sapporo last time was exceptional. I didnt have to check in and check out everyday and my luggage are stored in the same locker and I still sleep in the same capsule for 3 days.

Im going to Osaka and staying in a capsule again. But from what I read, will need to check in and out everyday. But, you can leave your bag in the locker. Am not sure if they will give you a different capsule each day. Best to check with them directly. Proabably different capsule hostel have different setup.

Thanks

On 12/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, initialtalo said:

my past experience, they have the time do the cleaning and we need go leave the capsule hostel. The luggage keep at the same place near the locker. When back, collecting the key from reception and they giving the same capsule and same locker. When going out, I dont keep anything in locker. Some of the capsule hostel will open locker and put the clean towel.

So you are talking about Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado  right? or u taking about other capsule hostel?
During my stay can I go in and out anytime  I like? Not Iike same of the gay sauna once u leave then you have to pay new entrance fee again right?

Thanks

On 12/21/2022 at 4:28 PM, Guest B77 said:

Thanks

So you are talking about Capsulenet Omotenashino Oyado  right? or u taking about other capsule hostel?
During my stay can I go in and out anytime  I like? Not Iike same of the gay sauna once u leave then you have to pay new entrance fee again right?

Thanks

sorry if my reply make the confusion. Im referring to other capsule but the capsule I stayed previously. I stayed at First cabin and Sadou Hostel and I recall not require to return key when going out but Grandpark in Sugamo and Dandy need. Anyway, I dont feel any inconvenient or trouble or complicated after understand how they operate.

Yes, although with different system but both systems you still can go in and out anytime cause you are the hostel guest.

21 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Has anyone tried Hotel Adonis Tokyo - Male only Dormitory? I read about it, looks like they are targeting gays. The shower room setup is too sexy for straight people.             

Looks interesting.  The official rate for the bunk beds is JPY5500 per night.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, WesternSun said:

Has anyone tried Hotel Adonis Tokyo - Male only Dormitory? I read about it, looks like they are targeting gays. The shower room setup is too sexy for straight people.             

I was looking at it too and was wondering what will happen if several guys are showering at the same time. The beds don't look that comfortable though. 

7 hours ago, supermann said:

I was looking at it too and was wondering what will happen if several guys are showering at the same time. The beds don't look that comfortable though. 

I have not seen the pictures of the showers in Hotel Adonis - but showering in a group is quite common in Japan.  You can see this in their onsens. 

It would be up to the visitors/travellers how they choose to behave in such showers.  Personally, if I were given the signal, I would proceed with caution, in a more private setting.  

I have seen a photo of their bunk beds - they look like the usual bunk beds to me.  They do not appear particularly uncomfortable or extra comfy to me.  I would be tempted to give this place a try should I have the time and opportunity to travel to Tokyo.    

On 12/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, yhtang said:

Looks interesting.  The official rate for the bunk beds is JPY5500 per night.

The bunk beds and the bath are like in a gay sauna, such as Kaikan 24. In the sauna, you can however stay overnight (and sleep) for less than JPY3000 per night.

6 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Does 24 Kaikan allow for staying for 3 consecutive nights without having to check-out and re check-in?

They are open 24 h, without a break. You pay a fixed price for 12 h and then additionally for each next extra hour until you leave and check out. If you have left and come again, a new ticket (check-in) is needed. For the current prices, go to their website. 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku is the best choice.

22 hours ago, Guest Japan said:

They are open 24 h, without a break. You pay a fixed price for 12 h and then additionally for each next extra hour until you leave and check out. If you have left and come again, a new ticket (check-in) is needed. For the current prices, go to their website. 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku is the best choice.

Does that mean if I go out for a meal or shopping, I will have to pay another entrance fee? What about the the luggages? How does it work?

5 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Does that mean if I go out for a meal or shopping, I will have to pay another entrance fee? What about the the luggages? How does it work?

Yes, you have to pay again the entrance fee. Kaikan 24 in Shinjuku has coin lockers at the entrance, you can keep your bag there. However, it is not a hotel and it is not convenient for a 3 day stay. But for one night it is OK. Many Japanese would come to sleep in the sauna when the gay bars close after midnight. There is practically no public transport during the night in Tokyo and the taxis are too expensive.

On 11/12/2022 at 12:46 AM, Guest GoingTokyo said:

it's really hard (puns intended) to say which clubs are good. I am assuming clubs as in the bars, being extremely small, they are very focused in their clientele (eg SM pub, fundoshi pub etc) so you need to google to find what you want to do.

They will charge a cover charge or seat charge. Usually from 1000 yen upwards which will get you a drink and a snack (again this varies from places, some offered a decent meal along with it, some just a small snacks) 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.