Male HQ

Any Btms Ever Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?

Hole4use

On 2019/8/10 at 1:37 PM, bottom4top said:

yes, that's what a bottom for. Born as a hole for all uses. Be all tops play toy.

So u can be a play toy

On 11/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, West93 said:

I feel this way sometimes actually. 

As a bisexual guy who's open to gay sex but still with more preference towards femalea for actual dating and sexual relations, gay sex to me is my stress-releasing outlet. I don't usually bottom all the time; heck I don't even always play at all unless the urge hits, but when it does hit I just want to be taken and used. Of course it would be painful for me to some extent, but I need the pain to feel alive, to vent my inner stress and rage and frustrations of life. I get no physical pleasure from being anally penetrated, it's all just the mindfucking of being just a hole for a top to use and abuse. 

Probably a carryover from my BDSM side too I suppose. To each their own!

Well said bro.. totally agree with u sometimes love to feel the domination get thru the hole & feel the pleasure while moaning & feel the pain of pleasure..i always dream to had a multiple orgasm juz by being fucked or anykind of gangbang fantasy..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, Hole4use said:

Any Btms Ever Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?

Good even TS.  Since you asked me to give my opinion on this thread, I would agree based on my interactions with hardcore btms.  Some of my btm friends have this gigantic neverending desire for someone to fill their emptiness and plug their steaming hot desires. I think it would take them one microsecond to agree to bend over.  

I don't think I have anything other to add, except that the less hardcore btms might be more choosy about who they let in.

Peace and I hope you're satisfied with my answer.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-displacement-in-psychology-4587375

You might want to EXPAND on your mental rationale beyond that compulsion to your anal practice to it being a form of deflection from another issue for why you do what you do. There are examples of people who do a certain action or keep to a certain acute practice as a coping mechanism (example like gambling, drinking, spending money buying stuff that mean nothing to them after...etc) or to distract from something more damaging or traumatic in their life. Just because one do not think suicide is the answer, does not mean it is just not as destructive.

It is very easy to say "HARDCORE" and be done with it. Especially when it is not our TAIL CAUGHT IN THE DANGEROUS CYCLE. To sincerely want to help someone consider all the options, HARDCORE and glorifying it as someone more daring to go the extreme is scary if not dangerous even in passing as a remark.

TS, we have talked before. And you know what I have told you in PM and Chat. Please look out for other reasons why you are doing what you are doing. If you can even get a sense that something might be not right with what you are doing ..which for me as a btm who do go pretty far with my fetish fun, I have a cord that always hold me back to the ground so as not to expose myself to situation that can get out of control and worst effect others as well. So try to keep an open up to your situation and not SETTLE with one as the only reason and go wild.

I have no idea who you are but that does not mean your action or life does not in some way matter. Cheers.  ;)

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, Hole4use said:

Any Btms Ever Feels That Their Butthole Is Just A Hole To Be Used Or Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?

While being versatile, I have tended to derive to a better extent greater pleasure in more bottom activities. 

I certainly don't view my butt hole as an "object or tool to be used"... it is my body and only I choose whom I have a connection with to let in there to mutually enjoy ourselves.

I have a healthy sense of self-respect to allow myself to be "used" in such a manner... and alternatively, I have a decent enough collection of naughty adult toys to please myself to no end.

So what... if a person has a nice cok!!... if he behaves like a dickhead... he could fuk spiders for all I cared!!

I believe in self worth, there's no need to slut out for anyone,   hey.. but if you're into ONS then so be it, it could be fun with the right guy... or just suck it up and deal with the guy you hooked with... don't gripe about your choices, learn from it and move forward!

My feeling is that, if you allow a person to "USE" you... you erode something special in yourself!

So Just invest in good quality adult toys, or use vegetables there's no limits to imagination... butt be safe...

and DIY that butthole of yours...

all night l..o..n..g..

Or get a Bottom Best Friend and dildo play each others Butthole, a bottom knows Buttholes best 👌 👍  💪 😉hehe 😜 

Cheers, Mike 

Well...I Myself Has A Strange And Weird Mentality When It Comes To My Own Butthole, I Do Have The Mentality That I Sometimes Do Treat My Own Butthole As Just A Hole To Be Used, Or Rather When A Guy Is Using My Butthole. I Take As My Butthole Is Doing A Job, Or Rather My Butthole Is Serving As A Pleasuretool. A Pleasuretool To Just Give The "Butthole User" Pleasure , But Not For My Own Butthole Pleasure And Satisfaction At All. Plus I Am Only Open To Pure Anal Usage Most Of Times, Thus Not Many Or Alot Of Tops Do Not Accept This Weird Mentality I Have. So That Is Why My Butthole Doesn't Get Used Often Or Regularly At All...Well, Can't Even Remember When Was Even The Last Usage, Too Long Ago To Remember Anymore.

Edited by Hole4use

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/4/2022 at 8:51 AM, WBoi said:

I liked to be used as long as my tops are happy. He doesn’t even need to make me cum :P

Good Boi. U deserve a good hard fuck & a warm spurt of cum on your face. 

On 12/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, StockBottom said:

As I get older and older, more and more I feel my butthole is just a hole to be used ... however, less and less tops want to use it 😭

Maybe too loose, no more grip. Like car tyres,total botak liao 

Lol 🤣😂

Then u have to make up in service through bj. Make sure you suck well & you're slutty enough while blowing. Perhaps that might retain at least some value & attraction still. 

Edited by horchew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If bottoms are just holes it means they wouldn't emotionally engage with the top. The majority of bottoms I met expected some form of intimacy or enjoyed kissing or caressing throughout the act. 

Let's not ignore that domination/ submission is a sexual play to increase the sexual pleasure...

Nobody is detached from the emotional interaction... 

On 7/31/2022 at 5:09 AM, singalion said:

If bottoms are just holes it means they wouldn't emotionally engage with the top. The majority of bottoms I met expected some form of intimacy or enjoyed kissing or caressing throughout the act. 

Let's not ignore that domination/ submission is a sexual play to increase the sexual pleasure...

Nobody is detached from the emotional interaction... 

Thank u for your great reply. However, I am the one that wouldn't emotionally engage with the top. I am detached from the emotional interaction.. Thus I am very different from many btms out there 

On 11/20/2017 at 2:36 AM, Hole4use said:

I don't think a Hole can ever be an Object.

By definition,  a hole is a void, an absence of matter,  a volume empty of matter and filled with only air,  here on earth.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 10:05 PM, acidtongue said:

The desire to be penetrated is the btm's physiological need that is at the center of everything that the btm does during sex. Not just penetration itself, but also the foreplay leading to penetration, worshipping his tops erogenous zones to increase the tops primal sexual desire to penetrate and fuel the btm's own thirst for a man cock in him. 

For the top, getting a btm to worship his bod is not just to satisfy his sexual itch. It also builds up a sexual aggression over the btm so that when the time comes for fucking, inserting the tops penis into the btms anus is like releasing a pent up dam of sexual desire for each others bodies, and the most natural thing to do at that moment

Perfect description. Symbiotic relationship. The desire to be filled and used 🍑versus the desire to penetrate and use 🍆 

For me it is satisfying to know the top wants to be in me, that he wants it so much his cock gets hard and throbby, for him to want it so much and enjoy it so much he exerts all his energy thrusting constantly until he orgasms deep inside. Sweat dripping from his forehead and breathing heavily. The animal instinct to breed and be bred. 

In ratio there are so few tops for every not so handsome older bottom that to score one to penetrate you is a thrill and sincere pleasure.

Unfortunately I only shed the cloak of society norms late in life and not yet experienced all the pleasures I desire, and now that I am older the tops I desire generally do not desire

me.

Edited by Adam_

On 1/7/2023 at 3:48 PM, Adam_ said:

Perfect description. Symbiotic relationship. The desire to be filled and used 🍑versus the desire to penetrate and use 🍆 

For me it is satisfying to know the top wants to be in me, that he wants it so much his cock gets hard and throbby, for him to want it so much and enjoy it so much he exerts all his energy thrusting constantly until he orgasms deep inside. Sweat dripping from his forehead and breathing heavily. The animal instinct to breed and be bred. 

In ratio there are so few tops for every not so handsome older bottom that to score one to penetrate you is a thrill and sincere pleasure.

Unfortunately I only shed the cloak of society norms late in life and not yet experienced all the pleasures I desire, and now that I am older the tops I desire generally do not desire

me.

I wouldn’t think of it as a use/being used relationship though. Even with a dominant top/submissive btm pairing, both the top and btm will be relishing each others body with the same intensity and desire. They both work towards a common sexual goal that can only be fulfilled when the top’s cock enters the btm’s hole. And every action that leads to this is a step towards mutual primal sexual fulfilment.

18 hours ago, acidtongue said:

I wouldn’t think of it as a use/being used relationship though. Even with a dominant top/submissive btm pairing, both the top and btm will be relishing each others body with the same intensity and desire. They both work towards a common sexual goal that can only be fulfilled when the top’s cock enters the btm’s hole. And every action that leads to this is a step towards mutual primal sexual fulfilment.

If btm hole continue used by top / dildo / butt plug and want to fulfilled the horny. 

Ahoy @Hole4use, we've chatted in private before over this but I only just stumbled upon this thread and I since I had time to contemplate the matter in-between, I now find myself gravitating towards @upshot's sentiments on this topic 😅

I agree with upshot and to paraphrase, that for this extent of self-objectification to feel normal there is probably some level of self-disassociation necessary. To somehow compartmentalize and isolate your sexuality and anatomy from the rest of your identity. This is especially common amongst gay men and especially-ESPECIALLY amongst us bottoms. Whether it derives from the eroticization of shame and self-punishment, or some other reason, I cannot say - and for all I know different peoppe may have come from different motives...

...but I WILL say a couple of things: one is that most of tops I encountered still presume to treat a bottom humanely. Though many may have fixations on particular body parts, they DO still expect their partners to participate as a whole human being and find complete dissassociation to be a turn-off. They still like to be reminded that they are inserting their penises into living beings - who can react and respond as living beings (whether by reciprocating affection, or play-struggling, etc).

One british fella whom I used to date said he ever had a bottom who just lay there letting his hole be used in a very utilitarian manner. No moans, no proactive body contact, just laying there - I quote him saying he felt like he was humping a sack of dead meat, and found it thoroughly unenjoyable.

...and that was before the popularization of the "fleshlight": now the men and tops who DO want to treat the sex act as purely utilitarian, as little more than elaborate masturbation, have a tool that gets the job done. A tool that is reusable, easy to clean, has zero risk of unhygenic mishaps (read: poop accidents), zero STD risk, and is within arm's reach 24/7.

Even if we don't delve into the psychological and moral implications of self-objectification, even from a purely pragmatic POV, bottoms who are self-styled toys are basically on the brink of being rendered obselete by actual toys 😅

• 6 months later...