Male HQ

Any Btms Ever Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?

Hole4use

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, West93 said:

I feel this way sometimes actually. 

As a bisexual guy who's open to gay sex but still with more preference towards femalea for actual dating and sexual relations, gay sex to me is my stress-releasing outlet. I don't usually bottom all the time; heck I don't even always play at all unless the urge hits, but when it does hit I just want to be taken and used. Of course it would be painful for me to some extent, but I need the pain to feel alive, to vent my inner stress and rage and frustrations of life. I get no physical pleasure from being anally penetrated, it's all just the mindfucking of being just a hole for a top to use and abuse. 

Probably a carryover from my BDSM side too I suppose. To each their own!

Yeah ! i got the same feeling !  stress-releasing outlet to be taken and used.

I am a btm... and i prefer to be the hole for the Top enjoyment....

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

On 25/11/2017 at 1:48 PM, West93 said:

I feel this way sometimes actually. 

As a bisexual guy who's open to gay sex but still with more preference towards femalea for actual dating and sexual relations, gay sex to me is my stress-releasing outlet. I don't usually bottom all the time; heck I don't even always play at all unless the urge hits, but when it does hit I just want to be taken and used. Of course it would be painful for me to some extent, but I need the pain to feel alive, to vent my inner stress and rage and frustrations of life. I get no physical pleasure from being anally penetrated, it's all just the mindfucking of being just a hole for a top to use and abuse. 

Probably a carryover from my BDSM side too I suppose. To each their own!

I'd love to be ur master when ur urge hits you. You'd be relieved all ur stress by my insatiable rod. 

On 22/11/2017 at 9:39 PM, Hole4use said:

Meaning Just A Hole To Be Used. 

Dont wanna be a hole.

Wanna be the hole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018/3/11 at 9:58 AM, Brapantybtm said:

Ya I want to be a hole. Only for old, ugly, fat, undesirable horny tops.... 

I Dun Mind That Too...A Hole For Old, Ugly , Fat Or Undesirable...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bonfire

Yes. I submit myself to get fucked even when it gets painful and be it in different positions. Sometimes my hole is even tighter than it is. Sometimes my hole yearns to get fucked badly. My partner fills up my hole.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nowdays I Just Like To Be The Hole, Sometimes I Treat My Hole As Just A Pleasuretool For The Tops. I Would Like Them To Have The Mentality That They 

Are Not Doing It To Me As A Person. But The Full Concentration Is Only On My Hole. So They Are Only Using My Butthole. But Not Me As A Person 

Beware of incontinence.

Be kind and nice to your hole. Don't abuse it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, acidtongue said:

The desire to be penetrated is the btm's physiological need that is at the center of everything that the btm does during sex. Not just penetration itself, but also the foreplay leading to penetration, worshipping his tops erogenous zones to increase the tops primal sexual desire to penetrate and fuel the btm's own thirst for a man cock in him. 

For the top, getting a btm to worship his bod is not just to satisfy his sexual itch. It also builds up a sexual aggression over the btm so that when the time comes for fucking, inserting the tops penis into the btms anus is like releasing a pent up dam of sexual desire for each others bodies, and the most natural thing to do at that moment

True that! Coming from one of the hottest and dominant tops I've been blessed to meet in my life :)

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, acidtongue said:

The desire to be penetrated is the btm's physiological need that is at the center of everything that the btm does during sex. Not just penetration itself, but also the foreplay leading to penetration, worshipping his tops erogenous zones to increase the tops primal sexual desire to penetrate and fuel the btm's own thirst for a man cock in him. 

For the top, getting a btm to worship his bod is not just to satisfy his sexual itch. It also builds up a sexual aggression over the btm so that when the time comes for fucking, inserting the tops penis into the btms anus is like releasing a pent up dam of sexual desire for each others bodies, and the most natural thing to do at that moment

So true. Especially when u meet a alpha top who knows how to bring out the full slutty side of the bottom.

On 11/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, acidtongue said:

Imo it's more psychological.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

SELF RESPECT and Appreciation of empowering your own self-esteem. Him being your TOP does not make him superior over you. I am sure there is a good percentage who knows the game well enough. But what I speak to are those who are not.

I appreciate that I can give pleasure to a lover and let him own my ass to pound on but that is because I let him. Within boundaries, I set. I would not dis-respect myself even if it's some fantasy role-play; I share with him (or them) that I let 'use' my asshole, mouth or other make-belief degrading act. Always mutual.

If you are doing this to punish yourself, can't come to term with your LGBTQ orientation or sexual 'curse' thus looking at ways to degrade or punishing yourself emotionally and physically are very very damaging and wrong. You're hurting yourself this way while no one cares even if you tell it here. Strangers online in forum or cruising for your asshole for fun has no concerning vested interest in you as a person. I hope you really do not think of yourself in that unworthy manner.

Take positive pride in who you are. Know you are worth more than the parts you are make of and if anything you hold the power to give sex as good as you receive it. Good Sex meant pleasing all parties and no class system to answer to. If BTMs feel they need to lower themselves or no one will fuck them especially the older chaps, you are perpetuating the belief as we age we lower our self-worth, take belittling all the time and act cheap for their sexual attention. It's not good on you overtime, mentally you start to believe it and degrade yourself not just on sex but your entire being as a person. The moment you treat yourself as a Cheap  LONGKANG* for cum-catching, you will be THE LONGKANG*. Always separate fantasy from the real life. You are more than just a hole.

*Malay for Sewer or Drain.

Talking from experience as one who have had great and really shitty TOPs over the years. Some TOPS so bad, I can not wait for them to finish or just get up, dress up and leave them hanging.

Happy holidays... 😛

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020/12/28 at 12:57 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I don’t mind being used just for my hole but problem is no one wants lol

Why no one wants ? Come lets to be mine, if u allow to get bareback