Male HQ

Revenge of an immature gay guy

G_M

I do not condone the actions of the said person and those who would act as such when faced with rejection.

However I do not think it is appropriate where it appeared that you generalised young Singaporeans as being entitled albeit I get that it ended as a question.

It may be fair to say that his character isn't ideal and rather foul if what was said about him is true but this gives us the opportunity to also give him the benefit of the doubt for why he did what he did. It may have been his past or something that made him justify his actions. It's not to condone his actions but to understand why he did what he did and perhaps moving forward, instead of purely ostracising him and people like him, we could offer a chance for them to help themselves, only if they want to do so.

Edited by go-geek

good deeds never go unpunished

This explains a bit why Singaporeans get rejected by some Thai guys and what I shared the other day:

''Just saw another Grindr profile in Bangkok this morning ''No Singaporeans''. Not the first time such profile seen. Must be unpleasant experiences with Singaporeans. The Taiwanese I met not long ago specifically mentioned ''No Chinese Singaporeans''. I asked him why. The usual ''No show/Pride/Showing off'' to name a few.''

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I find it relatively common that many Singaporeans (both guys and girls, straight/gay...), particularly the ones born in the 90s, to have a sense of entitlement. Never really thought much about it, but just that they feel the world owes them, and they are doing you a big favour should they get off their ass. They tend to get what they want, their way, and rarely do they ever get a "no." So, it is unfortunate that someone would resort to impersonating another just for some petty reasons, but I am sure in his mind, getting rejected is the worst thing that happened in his entire life. 

Love. 

I've always thought that the gay dating meta here is "Local Singaporean Chinese" who did NS early twenties and proceeded to gymbuild from their late twenties. But reading this thread reminds me of instances otherwise.

One Indonesian friend is full-bitch about Singaporean guys for many reasons, but I thought he was just all-out negative.

One Singaporean friend isn't a fan of other Singaporean guys who tend to be prawns (in his words).

More than one Malaysian friend expressed to me they would like to date any guy except Singaporeans as they have "an attitude problem".

My ex-boyfriend, a Singaporean, find other Singaporeans "boring".

I myself am fine with Singaporeans primarily for their English proficiency + Oriental features. I know Singaporean gay guys have a tendency to be arrogant in a social setting, but I actually don't think that's a bad thing - if I approach ABC and ABC is not interested in me, I'd rather he not bother to respond, rather than replying out of courtesy and wasting my time. 

Edited by kingbitch

Guest vindictive sg

lol sounds like Singapore is finally getting infamous nw. I generally found lots of gays in Singapore be very bitchy/diva and vindictive so no surprises there.

Yeah many Singaporean people are fucked up, here in chat and forum. Observed and encountered so many. So its not only me who observed such fucked up attitude and behavior. 

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

it is a open secret that anyone working in the service industry would not like to serve a Singaporean if got choice :frustrated:

Simple. Not royal blood. Many r overnite rich ppl. Its normal for them to behave in a such. Teach them lesson.hehe

Guest So rotten
4 hours ago, Guest vindictive sg said:

I generally found lots of gays in Singapore be very bitchy/diva and vindictive so no surprises there.

Even when you have met them for the first time and you were polite and did no wrong to them. At the back of their minds behind that deceiving smile a devious plan is already being hatched to take you down. And they will immediately spring into action the moment an opportunity creeps up. I sometimes wonder whether ugliness on the face and body spread to or from the inside? The only reason i can think of is they were jealous of my face and body and they knew they have no chance of laying hands on me because i’m smart and discerning thus emotionally and physically unavailable to them.

Guest Pass the ketchup, bitch

And you always wondered why people here are so cynical. The moment they sensed you are not one of the robots you will become The Devil in their minds.

12 hours ago, go-geek said:

I do not condone the actions of the said person and those who would act as such when faced with rejection.

However I do not think it is appropriate where it appeared that you generalised young Singaporeans as being entitled albeit I get that it ended as a question.

It may be fair to say that his character isn't ideal and rather foul if what was said about him is true but this gives us the opportunity to also give him the benefit of the doubt for why he did what he did. It may have been his past or something that made him justify his actions. It's not to condone his actions but to understand why he did what he did and perhaps moving forward, instead of purely ostracising him and people like him, we could offer a chance for them to help themselves, only if they want to do so.

Somewhat agreed.  There are young Singaporeans who are better behaved and less bitchy and less entitled than the older ones.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest bonfire

Agreed. Taking revenge in a way that cripples someone's life is not normal. It is a perverse action out of a twisted heart. There must have been some misunderstanding or some unresolved issues by both parties. It is never easy to get rejected. You would feel frustrated as if someone owed you an explanation. But really it is a frustration at the inability to return to the previous state of relationship. In any case, there is no justification for and happiness in ruining someone's life. Change perversity and regain inner peace.

Edited by bonfire

LOL i am amused by the comments.

Singapore guys naked on their fours look the same as any other guys. I dunno what all the bashing is for.

Take effort to chat, be sincere in your thoughts and action , block of those u think you can't deal with - then arrange to meet.

You will save yourself a lot of problems.

19 hours ago, go-geek said:

Sorry that I might had generalised young Singaporeans a tad bit.

Just a few days ago, I was dealing with this 

Then, there was this other idiot.

So excuse me if I had been saying that all young Singaporean are entitled. In fact, a small minorities feels entitled and some are just plain idiotic. 

Guest bitch please

you all feel the same way towards singaporean guy because you guys encountered them on a daily basis, and as usual, good things don't say but bad things complain like hell. of course there are many things to bitch about, be it encountered by you or your friends. all these no response, no face pic, bad attitude, self-entitlement, diva whatever, you think only singaporean guys have it? please.  japan taiwan thailand malaysia are all the same. live there long enough and you won't find any difference. and those foreign guys who despise singaporean guys, that says a lot about that foreign guy too isn't it? bitch is the word and the word is bitch.  gays being gays, when one has status, looks and bod, why will he settle for something much less? if you're rejected, there's nothing you can do to make him accept you, except plastic surgery/hardcore gymming/strike lottery. and revenge? how long can one do it? give any educated minds a few days and he'll be sick of seeking revenge. 

and please, stop saying guys from different countries are different, like japanese guys are courteous, thai guys are polite, taiwanese guys are cute and friendly, malaysian guys are decent and singaporean guys are bunch of self-entitled spoilt brats. all these types of guys Exist in each country for god's sake. so stop linking guys who leave a bad taste in your mouth to being a singaporean thing. bitches.

8 minutes ago, abang said:

Thanks for your comments..there were indeed several older people ..with white hair standing in front of her.  I try my best not to suka-suka bother others on the train!

Yeah it does seem like she's just unpleasant. 

End of the day, until this becomes a criminal offense, this might be an A vs B issue... 

Thank you for the reminder.

Sometimes when love turns into evil, it does lead to uncontrollable consequences. 

Impersonating someone is seriously a No-No and it reflects on the imposter's mental state.

Breaking up is common and who knows the next one is ALWAYS better?

Please do not generalise all young singaporeans to be the same kind. How about if I compare all mature PLU with this man harrassing a caucasian man in mrt? Saying all are entitled as fark, invasive to a point.. https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-harassed-american-mrt-arrested-054020222.html sure you wont like to be compared that way right.. give others a chance pls

Guest revenge

was dating with a guy, and he disguised as a horny guy and caught me chatting up with him for fun. exposed me and told my friends i'm gay and posted my xxx pics on my blog, black mail etc as revenge. yes i was wrong, he is disgusted by me, and i too am disgusted by his action. so who is right who is wrong? im sure you can argue from both sides' perspective. does it mean that when you're the innocent party and someone do you wrong, you have the right to seek revenge? to inflict pain and shame to that person? is this self-entitled right justifiable? 

On 07/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, bonfire said:

Agreed. Taking revenge in a way that cripples someone's life is not normal. It is a perverse action out of a twisted heart. There must have been some misunderstanding or some unresolved issues by both parties. It is never easy to get rejected. You would feel frustrated as if someone owed you an explanation. But really it is a frustration at the inability to return to the previous state of relationship. In any case, there is no justification for and happiness in ruining someone's life. Change perversity and regain inner peace.

Huge misunderstandings or miscommunication or maybe even lying and cheating might have further that led to the unhealthy action above, so who are we to judge... What we can learn from this is to let it go and move on instead of the nasty doings. 

Hello People,

This topic is about Revenge of an immature gay guy who happens to be a Singaporean.

Please DO NOT let me see you take this thread as an opportunity to bash Singaporeans.

You people have gone off topic. 

Let me see the next person go off topic again and I will give you a warning point.

Guest concern

I might be an immature guy to others.However,that is a character for me to play in this life.But by what i have just read is totally ri-dick-culeous,totally.

Guest Malaysian

Just to be neutral . There are some good one ?? But i have not met one unfortunately.

Seems like most are as what has been discribed above examples.

I am not the only one who had bad experience har. :(

• Guest locked this topic