Male HQ

Dear Straight People (compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest No victim shaming pls
40 minutes ago, Alponsu said:

It's hard to say who is right or what happened. Now is a matter of a one-sided story. But still let's not victim blame, maybe he did freeze up?

Victims of past trauma tend to freeze up when faced with triggering situations. Who knows? He could have been sexually abused when he was a child. Cut him some slack?

Guest Masculine
11 hours ago, Beefycub said:

don't flame me, but i kinda think he's a wimp.

not that i condone the photographer's actions either (if true)

just sayin'

Agreed.

Its political correctness bullshit.

What's the big deal, we are men, touch here or there, no need to cry like a guniang.

When it's free service, if the guy is a color wolf, you should be able to sense it like gay radar that's even more obvious here.

I got people wanting to give me free massage services. Even if they say non sexual, I know they'll touch inappropriately down there. No big deal as long as they don't overdo it or expected sex.

With my muscular size, they only dare to touch like it's for genuine massage. From their touches, I can tell if they're professional or just doing it for the free touching. If I look unhappy, they won't even dare to touch my cock unless they ask explicitly. So if the photographer dare to be so blatant, it's because there's some unspoken agreement.

If not, "No means No" is easily shown with a raised fist.

There's one who even asked before giving me a prostate massage. From his massage strokes I already knew he's professional. I agreed and though it's painful as times for genuine prostate massage, I even agreed to let him penetrate me when I wanted to ejaculate freely after the prostate massage. No big deal.

Guest Disclose yourself 2
23 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Stop victim-shaming!!!

16 hours ago, Guest No victim shaming pls said:

Victims of past trauma tend to freeze up when faced with triggering situations. Who knows? He could have been sexually abused when he was a child. Cut him some slack?

There’re two sides to a story. If only the photographer could come out to tell his version of the story.  The so-called victim might not be a real victim. 

Guest disclosed yourself

citation start:

t took me almost a year to come to terms with my experience, and I realised my story is one that needed to be told. It is about time someone called out these assholes for the sad, sleazy perverts that they really are. This is my story of how I was sexually assaulted by a photographer during a ‘photoshoot’.

After a few topless shots inside, I was told to remove my underwear. I was startled by the instruction and hesitated as he did not mention that there would be nudity before. He repeated himself and beckoned me to hurry up. Being my first experience, I naïvely complied with his commands.

citation end.

Damn, you are an adult and you can't brush off the guy?

Sure he went far off the limits exploiting the situation, but then you stand there with your small penis and after one year you whine around what happened?

You're not a man to speak out.

You should have just brushed him off, put on your clothes and walked off. You had nothing to lose and in the benefit of you, probably would not have needed to pay him for the photo shoots.

You look like someone in his mid 30s and still can't talk out if you don't like something.

Anyway, the fact that your Instagram is set "private" just tells me that you are gay.

The thing I don't understand at all is that on your website you still post the pics from that photographer who took shoots from you.

If you were that angry, would you make use of his photoshoots?

At totis fere castris a fronte et a sinistra parte nudatis, cum in dextro cornu legio XII. et non magno ab ea intervallo VII. constitisset, omnes Nervii confertissimo agmine duce Boduognato, qui summam imperii tenebat.

In the recent bio of everlasting popular  singer , Olivia Newton-John , she stated that she resisted many advances and her sister even refused  President George Bush’s invitation to sit besides him in a private booked out first class cabin ...guess they are way cleverer and of higher IQ than these type of cheapo guy 

Edited by Dan 28

On 1/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, Guest Disclose yourself 2 said:

There’re two sides to a story. If only the photographer could come out to tell his version of the story.  The so-called victim might not be a real victim. 

i think the photographer (inferred from the photo) also posted a whatsapp screenshot showing that the "victim" asked for another photoshoot ... 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17985152974171607/

wa.jpg

Edited by heroman
adding more information

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mate69 said:

Nice! Only disapptg is i cant hear them speak

nothing comes more real than hearing it from themselves

nice decor too!!

is it really harder for muslims!? Hopefully no malays pretend to get married to hide their identity

I liked in dearstraightpeople.com the story of Out Of The Closet: Marcus Goh Shares His Story.

How he had the discipline to control  his nutrition, work out hard and get an outstanding body. 

Far from thinking that this is frivolous, I consider it smart. 

Instead of being a regular guy who nobody looks at twice,  he is a celebrity.

The only thing I criticize is that tattoo "sex" low on his belly,  that must have been

some stupid mistake when he was young that he probably regrets now.

I have personal experience of the benefits of cultivating the physical body,

still feeling strong and proud of my looks

instead of having decayed into an old fragile grandpa.

Guest chi-dude
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I liked in dearstraightpeople.com the story of Out Of The Closet: Marcus Goh Shares His Story.

How he had the discipline to control  his nutrition, work out hard and get an outstanding body. 

Far from thinking that this is frivolous, I consider it smart. 

Instead of being a regular guy who nobody looks at twice,  he is a celebrity.

The only thing I criticize is that tattoo "sex" low on his belly,  that must have been

some stupid mistake when he was young that he probably regrets now.

I have personal experience of the benefits of cultivating the physical body,

still feeling strong and proud of my looks

instead of having decayed into an old fragile grandpa.

post your body pics pls...we want to see how the training been good on your older body..

thanks

13 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

post your body pics pls...we want to see how the training been good on your older body..

thanks

One of these days I might post a picture,

but I don't look as good as Marcus Goh!   So in the meantime,

why don't you enjoy looking at him instead of me?

Guest chi-dude
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

One of these days I might post a picture,

but I don't look as good as Marcus Goh!   So in the meantime,

why don't you enjoy looking at him instead of me?

we are talking about older gays with maintained body..not twinks which a dime and dozen over here...lol

1 hour ago, Guest chi-dude said:

we are talking about older gays with maintained body..not twinks which a dime and dozen over here...lol

I would choose to pay a dime for a dozen young twinks with nice toned bodies over an older gay with maintained body that comes free.

• 4 months later...

Steven David Lim, best known for his role in the long running drama ‘Growing Up’, becomes the first Singaporean actor to come out of the closet publicly!

From his first sexual experience to how it was like being a gay Singaporean actor during the 1990s, read his full coming out story here.

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/06/23/steven-david-lim/

Is he a Singaporean? I always know he's a Malaysian.

If he's the first, what is Kumar?

Anyway he ages very badly. Think Pierre PNG.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
45 minutes ago, Alponsu said:

30601556_1862985827054815_2630260619432951808_n.jpg

image4.jpg

Steven-David-Lim-Partner.jpg

我觉得他们两真的有夫妻相, 但愿他们也有夫妻缘,又有福气满满,

当然白种人最喜欢拿东亜的男人拿来捅,屁眼菊花少毛, 全身都是滑溜溜, 长毛的地方都全对了,就是该长毛的地区, 像腋下,胯下,少许腿毛,

东亚的男人,夜夜被捅到屁眼与屁眼乖乖会听话了,东亚男背部一躺在高棉质床单,胯下双腿脚就乖巧的 '大' 字 扭曲的变宽宽的 '一' 字,

以让英勇的白人一号淫贼好好劫色,深深的体验,次次达标。

性福满满,夜夜深歌,永浴爱河,淋浴燕窝泉。

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Alponsu said:

Steven David Lim, best known for his role in the long running drama ‘Growing Up’, becomes the first Singaporean actor to come out of the closet publicly!

From his first sexual experience to how it was like being a gay Singaporean actor during the 1990s, read his full coming out story here.

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/06/23/steven-david-lim/

I thought Andrew Siow , his co actor in the drama beat him to it , Andrew sort of came out to the local Chinese papers by saying he was living with a local guy and they are in a "comitted, cohabitating"" arrangement without really saying that he is out of the closet.

Allegedly .

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/life-after-growing-up-what-happened-to-the-actors-who-played-the-tay-siblings.200396/

I have more respect for someone who sticks around , and not escape to a more liberal, permissive and coddling environment , where in the uK , you can basically love a man, love an elephant, love a dog, all within the confines of 4 walls and nobody really will come after you and throw the law books at you.

I salute Andrew Siow, if it is true , that he is in a comitted and come out to local papers

Allegedly.

Kumarason Chinnadurai (born 10 August 1968, in Singapore), popularly known as Kumar, is a Singaporean Indian comedian and television host, actor, and drag queen. He made his name at the now defunct Boom Boom Room and was, for a time, synonymous with the cabaret nightclub as its resident performer. Having spent nearly two decades as an entertainer, he has amassed a string of television, stage, and film credits. Currently, he is a regular performer at 3-Monkeys Café in Holland Village and Hard Rock Café. He released his biographical book, Kumar: From Rags To Drag, in September 2011, in which he publicly came out as gay, making him one of the few openly-gay public figures in Singapore.[1][2] He also discussed his then-twenty years in show business.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Linkoo tau.
50 minutes ago, fab said:

Kumarason Chinnadurai (born 10 August 1968, in Singapore), popularly known as Kumar, is a Singaporean Indian comedian and television host, actor, and drag queen. He made his name at the now defunct Boom Boom Room and was, for a time, synonymous with the cabaret nightclub as its resident performer. Having spent nearly two decades as an entertainer, he has amassed a string of television, stage, and film credits. Currently, he is a regular performer at 3-Monkeys Café in Holland Village and Hard Rock Café. He released his biographical book, Kumar: From Rags To Drag, in September 2011, in which he publicly came out as gay, making him one of the few openly-gay public figures in Singapore.[1][2] He also discussed his then-twenty years in show business.

The year 2011 seems like a bumper year for cleaning out the closet.

A few others local celebs also announce their gay status.

Can u all guess who ?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I don't understand the negative remarks from some of people here, which frankly comes across as sour puss. You may not know the guy personally, but looking at the context of the society of Singapore, coming out is a pretty big deal. When someone takes a stand, and opens up his personal life by admitting that he is gay, and in a relationship with another man, he is making himself vulnerable- open to criticism, and to disdain like some of you have posted. Regardless of the person, a celebrity or not, when someone makes a choice to come out, especially with their partner, as another gay person, be happy for them. There are enough religious bigots and small minded people already to pile the hate on them. Don't add yours to hurt your own community. 

Yeah...add some spice about looking at how geogeous a man's backside in swimming pool adds more credibility that he likes cock.

45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah...add some spice about looking at how geogeous a man's backside in swimming pool adds more credibility that he likes cock.

Well, he did come out as gay, so liking cock is part of being gay. We can all say, good for him for getting a bf with a gorgeous derrière. 

Got it, flaunt it. 

Love. 

Guest Client

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder lor.

If you go to some European cities (other than UK), it is very common to spot gorgeous angmohs holding the hands of very average looking Asian gf/bf.

Guest OUT OUT
Mod : please remove if this is offensive and inappropriate here.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-5.57.41-PM.png

Out Of The Closet: Steven David Lim Shares His Story

‘I’m not ready’

That is the answer I always get whenever I approach a gay actor for a feature on the ‘Out Of The Closet’ series. My reflex would then be to explain that it will never feel like the right time. That coming out publicly would always be terrifying.

But it never mattered how convincing my arguments were. Their answer remained the same. Sometimes, it’s due to personal discomfort. Most of the time, it’s business concerns. Both are reasonable justifications. After all, coming out publicly in a country like Singapore would be uncharted territory.

It may be 2019. But Singapore does not presently boast any prominent actors who are publicly out of the closet. Our next feature however, is about to change that.

Steven David Lim boyfriend Steven David Lim (right) and his partner Roy

Dear Straight People,

Meet 44-year old Singaporean Steven David Lim, arguably Singapore’s first publicly ‘out’ actor.

His handsome mug may seem unfamiliar to some of you. But Steven was once a familiar face on local TV. He is best known for his role in the hit TV series ‘Growing Up’, where Steven starred in all 6 seasons of what would go on to become Singapore’s longest-running English-language drama.

Currently based in Bangkok as a photographer, Steven has kept himself out of the local limelight in recent years. But he is about to find himself under public scrutiny once again by coming out publicly on Dear Straight People.

After all, no other queer actor has ever come out of the closet in Singapore before.

Steven David Lim Growing Up Growing Up cast members: Jaime Yeo, Steven David Lim, Irin Gan and Andrew Seow (left to right). Photo Credit: Ivan Tay

When I ask him how does he feel about being Singapore’s first openly ‘out’ actor, he responds with a laugh.

Am I really Singapore’s first openly gay actor? I could name a whole bunch just off the top of my head… lol.

That response right there, accurately reflects the state of gay media representation in Singapore.

Many of Singapore’s onscreen heart-throbs play for the other team. Some of them aren’t exactly discreet either. But while they aren’t actually closeted, they aren’t out in the press either.

It’s an interesting situation. One that is a direct reflection of Singapore’s social climate. The existence of Section 377A in Singapore, which criminalises gay sex between consenting men, makes coming out as a public figure a convoluted affair. But because Section 377A isn’t enforced, many don’t see the need to take a public stand. As Steven himself puts it:

You can live a fairly gay lifestyle without facing persecution in Singapore.

For most people, there has never been that urgent or important a need to take a stand on the
issue.

So while many of Singapore’s gay actors reside in glass closets, Steven David Lim remains the first and only actor to date to publicly share his coming out experience in detail.

Steven David Lim young

Unlike most of my previous interviewees, Steven is unable to pinpoint the exact moment he knew he was gay.

I don’t remember it being one singular moment of clarity but rather over quite a long period of time with small incidences. A stronger than usual connection to a best friend. A lingering contact of the forearms with a stranger on public transport…

Perhaps I had already realised that I was but my Asian Christian upbringing built a really tall wall of denial.

It took Steven some time. But he finally had his epiphany when he found himself in a relationship with ‘the most popular girl in school’.

She was (and still is) one of the prettiest, smartest and kindest girls I have ever known. The kind of girl that every boy wants to be with – the perfect girl.

I was the luckiest boy in the world and should have been the happiest too but there was still something missing. I guess I knew then that perhaps the perfect girl for me wasn’t a girl at all.

Shortly after, Steven had his first gay sexual experience, which culminated in his first same-sex relationship.

My first coming out experience would have been allowing a guy to chat me up (cruise me) as we left a local swimming pool. He had caught me checking out his ass – he had the most sculpted glutes I’d ever seen and a really handsome face with a beautiful smile. 

I actually remember intentionally walking quite slowly when I left the swimming complex. For a slow pace, my heart felt like I was running a race.

Sure enough, he caught up with me and introduced himself. We went for a drink and the rest, as they say, is history. He was my first boyfriend and we were together for over a year. 

Steven David Lim pose

By the time Steven entered the media industry as an actor during the 1990s, he was already out and proud. The media landscape back then however, was a deeply closeted scene.

You knew about the other gay actors but nobody was publicly out.

You would have interviews with the press and they would ask you the usual ‘Do you have a girlfriend etc’ which most actors would create a ‘beard’ and a backstory.

Uncomfortable with lying to the press, Steven took on a different route.

I decided quite early on that I did not want to lie about it but I also would not give direct answers when asked about my private life.

‘Are you attached?’

‘Yes.’

‘Who is the lucky girl?’

‘I don’t have a girlfriend.’

When it became clear that I was telling them I was gay without spelling it out, they very quickly learnt not to ask those kind of questions.

PLU2EP6_1.20.2

It may have been over 20 years since Steven kicked off his acting career in Singapore. But sadly, the situation hasn’t improved much.

Queer public figures are still actively discouraged from coming out. Many are explicitly instructed by their managers to hide their sexuality. I know of one A-list actor who had to unfollow Dear Straight People because of the attention it might draw. An unfounded concern really, considering how non-predatory the local media scene is.

The unique conditions under which Singapore’s entertainment industry operates means that most queer public figures take on the same route that Steven himself took during his heyday. That is, they live their lives openly in private but shun the limelight when it comes to queer public representation.

It may seem like a non-issue to some. But for a community that have been marginalised for so long, being open about one’s sexuality is a powerful statement in itself. Especially if the person coming out is a public figure with considerable influence.

I do think that there is strength in numbers. Perhaps if there are enough of us who take the stand, it makes it easier and easier for others to follow.

Perhaps, when the numbers are large enough, it finally becomes a non-issue.

30601556_1862985827054815_2630260619432951808_n

image4

Currently in a stable relationship to his boyfriend of 5 years, it’s evident that Steven David Lim is in a far better place now than his closeted 90s self.

Overcoming that fear of being openly gay all those years ago has allowed me to live
more fully without having to hide half my life in the shadows.

No longer a full-time actor based in Singapore, Steven no longer needs to worry about the implications his sexuality may have on his career. He has taken up roles in many overseas productions which dealt with queer themes, such as ‘The Swimming Instructor’ and ‘Cut Sleeve Boys’. In fact, one of his proudest projects to date was starring as one of the leads in the locally produced gay web drama ‘People Like Us’.

The main objectives of the project and the organisation behind it (Gayhealth.sg) is
something I am 100% in support of. The fact that it is also dealing with many taboo topics that should be discussed made it a project that I knew I had to do.

The way I see it, I am really lucky to have been part of this project. It is one of the projects that I am proudest, and thankful, to be a part of.

Steven David Lim PLU

image7

It remains to be seen if Steven’s coming out on Dear Straight People would inspire other public figures to do the same.

But it is a tad sad that Pink Dot has to keep depending on straight allies to be the ambassadors for the LGBTQ+ community. After all, who better to stand up for us than people from our own community?

For anyone struggling with the thought of coming out, it feels like the hardest thing in the world to do. Your world will change completely after that or it might be a complete non-event.

For me, the most amazing thing having come out is that I never had to act, ever again, other than when I was in a role.

Steven David Lim Partner

I've always thought he was gay even when I watched Growing Up. His co-star, Andrew Seow, also gave me those vibes. The funny thing is why am I not surprised that his partner is a non-Asian? No judgements here, ok.

Anyway, I chanced upon an article that he had opened a cafe in BKK when I was reading the BKK version of I-S Magazine (anyone remembers that?). I managed to convince my boyfriend to check out the cafe called Luka. Pretty nice place with woody interior and an interesting menu. Steven served us our food and of course, I asked him, "Aren't you the actor, Steven Lim?" He just nodded and said "Yeah", so I just kept it at there. Not sure if he's relocated to BKK or handed over the cafe reins to someone else. But I think he has aged well, considering that recently I find guys with salt and pepper hair / late 30s to those in 40s super attractive... :redface: 

Edited by JYAG-sim

Guest guest

So now confirmed that he is gay, last time hearsay so much that he is gay. I like his boyish look last time, but now he like suddenly aged a lot? How old is he now?

Pierre png is 46 yet looks better than him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Steve1234
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So steven david lim is 44 year old, not consider old yet and he looks old now?

maybe too much partying, alcohol and CS :ph34r:

Guest guest
19 hours ago, fab said:

Pierre png is 46 yet looks better than him.

Pierre png and steven david lim, i would prefer steven david lim look. Dun know why i simply just dun like pierre png.

Pp n 715 r head turners in persons.

James lye, tph n ix r equally attractive on n off TV. 

Allan Wu is tall and fit in real person. A typical prawn.

Steven and Lawrence wong are easily missed in person especially lw. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
5 minutes ago, fab said:

Pp n 715 r head turners in persons.

James lye, tph n ix r equally attractive on n off TV. 

Allan Wu is tall and fit in real person. A typical prawn.

Steven and Lawrence wong are easily missed in person especially lw. 

715 does not seems to age and change a lot since he entered showbiz back then until today. Unlike many star search contestant changed drastically. But i always find 715 body looks weird and unnatural.

Allan wu is prawn? His face not cute?

Lawrence wong seems to get more and more cute. He is fair with big eyes, most guys looks cute in this way now.

Guest PngPng
31 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Pierre png and steven david lim, i would prefer steven david lim look. Dun know why i simply just dun like pierre png.

Pierre Png anytime!

He is really suave and attractive, nice body too!

• G_M changed the title to Dear Straight People (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.