Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

39 minutes ago, Wombu said:

Tried Patrick’s massage (90 mins) for the first time and I left feeling quite relaxed and impressed. 

Some key takeaways:

- massage was done in a dimly lit and air-conditioned room and on a massage table lined with towels so it was very comfortable. Relaxing music in the background and I think some aromatherapy oil as well. Quite cozy and clean environment. 

- allowed to take a shower before the massage as well which was great for freshening and cleaning up as I was sweating due to hot weather and from the walk to his place. 

- massage was a mix of swedish, thai and sports massage. Personally felt it was a pretty good mix between hard and soft pressure. Sometimes got a bit painful where I was aching but felt super relaxed at the end of it all

- Patrick was not chatty during the massage and I appreciate this trait because I personally dislike chatty masseurs as the chatter makes it hard to relax the mind. If you’re looking for chatty masseurs then you probably might have to look elsewhere. 

In all, pretty good value for money. No regret going for the massage. 

Thanks Wombu for taking the time to share your experience with me; it certainly gives confidence to others to try out my services. My business has been greatly helped by the kind and honest feedback from some customers like yourself. I look forward to more opportunities to serve you.

A curious mind will always lead to some interesting discovery. Come try a light pressure and slow motion massage, and discover how relaxed and refreshed you will feel at the end of the session. Dim lit room with scented candle and slow piano music playing; massage bed covered in Egyptian cotton towels that are soft and luxurious. It is not  difficult to forget the stress and busyness of everyday demands, when you enter the room, lie down on the bed and let a pair of warm hands knead away the tight knots in your muscles.

A super long weekend is coming starting on Friday till the following Monday; four days of golden opportunities to spend time with family or your sweetheart. Weave in some time for a massage and once you experienced it; you know it is something you deserve on a regular basis.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (except Monday is a rest day for me)

Preferable to make appointment one hour in advance. An additional 30 minutes is provided for you to have a shower before and after massage. Please do not be late so you wont feel the rush for time..

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

Update on Available Slots on 9 August, Friday.

11.00 to 12.30pm - Taken

1.00pm to 2.00pm - Taken

3.00pm to 4.30pm - Taken

5.00pm to 6.30pm - Taken

6.30pm to 8.30pm - Dinner break

8.30pm to 10.00pm - Still Available

10.30pm to 11.00pm - Still Availaable

Please book your appointment one hour in advance. Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Edited by Patrickvivian

48 minutes ago, speedoswim said:

Had my first time with Patrick today, it was totally therapeutic. The room is dimly lit and the calming music which are good for relaxing. His techniques are good and definitely helped to ease my tense muscles. It is definitely worth it. 

Thank you for your kind feedback and I am glad that my massage benefited you. It is a privilege to serve you and I look forward to seeing you again. Its a super long weekend, do make some time to spend with your family and friends.

Available slots for 10 August, Saturday.

1.00pm to 2.30pm - Available

3.00pm to 4.30pm - Available

5.00pm to 6.30pm - Available

6.30pm to 8.00pm - Dinner Break

8.00pm to 9.30pm - Available

10.00pm to 11.30pm - Available

Please make your booking at least one hour in advance.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Edited by Patrickvivian

Always have a curious mind to explore what you have never tried before; only then will you become rich with experience and also discover new pleasures.

Be aware of your own body, be awaken to new senses and be aroused to new pleasures.

Appointments are available daily 11am to 11pm from Tuesday to Sunday (Monday is my rest day)

Always try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

Location at Bedok. 

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage (Daily 11am to 11pm) @Bedok

You can cope with stress better when you have rebalanced your body and mind; and this is why a massage is so helpful.

Come make an appointment to enjoy an hour or more of a therapeutic full body sensual swedish oil massage.

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

Cultivate a good habit and get yourself a first hand experience of a relaxing and soothing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Be surprised how a light pressure massage can be as therapeutic as a hard massage; because loosening tight knots do not always need a lot of strength.

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

Daily from 11am to 11pm Tuesday to Sunday (Monday closed)

A curious mind will always lead to some interesting discovery. Come try a light pressure and slow motion massage, and discover how relaxed and refreshed you will feel at the end of the session. Dim lit room with scented candle and slow piano music playing; massage bed covered in Egyptian cotton towels that are soft and luxurious. It is not  difficult to forget the stress and busyness of everyday demands, when you enter the room, lie down on the bed and let a pair of warm hands knead away the tight knots in your muscles.

A super long weekend is coming starting on Friday till the following Monday; four days of golden opportunities to spend time with family or your sweetheart. Weave in some time for a massage and once you experienced it; you know it is something you deserve on a regular basis.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Available daily from 11am to 11pm (except Monday is a rest day for me)

Preferable to make appointment one hour in advance. An additional 30 minutes is provided for you to have a shower before and after massage. Please do not be late so you wont feel the rush for time..

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

Give yourself a first hand experience of the joy and pleasure of a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Don't rely on the judgment of others but formed your own opinion after trying it out for yourself. A little investment of $60 is all it takes to discover this wonderful pleasure.

$60 for 60 minutes'

$90 for 90 minutes

Discover where the sensorious spots of your body are through the deeply relaxing therapy of a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Enjoy the sensual stimulation that the body seeks for from time to time.

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

Location at Bedok, just a five minute walk from Heartbeat at Bedok

To perform well under stress especially from bosses who are unappreciative; you need to feel good on the inside. A good massage revives yourbody  strength and refresh your mental wellness. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is not about treating sports injuries or physical ailments; instead it is focused on getting you to relax and feel loved from a pair of warm hands that caressed your body and knead at your tired muscles. Book an appointment and start to feel great again.

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

Try to book your appointment one hour in advance for better chance of getting a slot.

Location: 10 mins walk from Bedok MRT (EW) or 5 mins from Heartbeat@Bedok

Give yourself a treat today; come enjoy an hour relaxing and rebalancing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Discover where the spots are when touched aroused sexy feeling. Satisfaction guaranteed.

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 miinutes

Recommended to book your appointment one hour in advance. Location at Bedok.

Different strokes awaken different feelings; many of my customers experienced for the first time sensual feelings when certain parts of their body are gently stroked. These feelings make them feel positive and a greater appreciation for thier own body. An hour of Sensual Oil Massage is enough for you to discover and understand your body responses to touch. 

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Daily 11am to 11pm (Last appointment) except Monday is my official rest day.

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance and be on time. There is a 30 minute provided for you to shower before and after the massage.

Whatsapp or SMS to 9781-1075 Patrick

23 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

Different strokes awaken different feelings; many of my customers experienced for the first time sensual feelings when certain parts of their body are gently stroked. These feelings make them feel positive and a greater appreciation for thier own body. An hour of Sensual Oil Massage is enough for you to discover and understand your body responses to touch. 

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Daily 11am to 11pm (Last appointment) except Monday is my official rest day.

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance and be on time. There is a 30 minute provided for you to shower before and after the massage.

Whatsapp or SMS to 9781-1075 Patrick

Stress is like excess baggage, it drains your energy and makes you feel lethargic. Let a good massage  take away your tiredness and renergized you.

$60 for 60 minutes]

$90 for 90 mintues

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 for an appointment

On 1/10/2018 at 2:05 PM, Patrickvivian said:

Important Announcement: Every Monday is my official rest day.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a deliberately slow massage with light pressure applied and a generous use of oil; as the hands glide over the body you immediately feel relaxed and comfortable. There are several erogenous spots on your body when it is touched it awakens sexy feeling, and not many men are aware of these sensitive spots. As the massage progresses each of these spots are gently stroked and touched; this is why the massage is called Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. In a one hour session no more than 15 minutes are devoted to these erogenous spots; because the massage is not about sexual stimulation; but is focused on relaxation, re-energization and a rebalance of your senses.

Do not deny yourself a little indulgence because you have worked hard for it. Everyone agrees that Singapore is a fast-paced and stressful society. Come and enjoy an hour of forgetting the stress, and feel a little respect and love. At only $60 for a one hour session, it is a wise investment for your well being.  I do not treat any sports injury; this massage is strictly focused on relaxation and recovery of muscle tiredness.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily. (Every Monday closed for my own relaxation)

Please do not be late for appointment. I provide a 30min interval between each client to allow time for shower and resetting room for the next customer.

I am a mature Chinese masseur (57 yrs) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

IMG_0577.JPG.a9ba940e9ac4f4daa7e16fd3cf177575.JPG

i went today for massage. it was amazing and so much relaxing. Patrick is professional masseur with amazing skills. i would love to visit again soon. thanks

23 hours ago, lonelybuddy said:

i went today for massage. it was amazing and so much relaxing. Patrick is professional masseur with amazing skills. i would love to visit again soon. thanks

Thank you Lonelybuddy and I am glad to know that you found the massage to be so relaxing. Indeed many customers are amazed how a moderate pressure massage can feel so good. I look forward to be of service to you again.

Make time to pamper yourself wtih a well deserved full body massage. What you will walk away with is'a wonderful sense of being loved and respected; this is a feeling everyone appreciates.Strictly by appointment only from 11am to 11pm (Last Appointment).

Whatsapp at 97810175 (Please try to always use Whatsapp because when I am out of Singapore I only have  data plan

If there are no reply to your SMS please Whatsapp to me as it is open 24/7.. Strictly by appointment only.

Looing forward to an opportunity to serve you soon.

Regards

Patrick Vivian Lee

A regular massage is a good way to maintain optimal physical performance and psychological wellness. Lethargy is not a result of laziness but the body feeling stressed and a loss of motivation. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about relaxation and rebalancing.

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

Book your appointment at least one hour in advance and try to be on time. An additional  thirty minute is provided for you to shower before and after the massage.

Location is in Bedok just a 10 minute walk from the MRT.

On 9/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, mick2014 said:

Had a session last wkend, place is clean, dimly lit and temperature just nice. Patrick make it a point to adj the aircon to make sure its comfortable. He uses quite alot of oil, massage is great, especially around the sensitive spots. $60/hr is worth it. 😉

Thank you for your feedback; it surely is an encouragement and motivation for me to keep doing better. Hope to be of service to you again.

Kindly note that I will be away for a short holiday from 13 Sept to 16 Sept 2019 (Friday to Monday)

Services will resume on 17 Sept Tuesday

Appointment available daily from 11am to 11pm except Monday only 2 slots available at 8pm and 10pm.

Last appointment each day is at 11pm for either a 60/90mins session.

Appointment should preferably be booked an hour in advance; though sometimes I may be available at shorter notice.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick; always try to reach me via Whatsapp.

Greetings to all my faithful supporters; I have just returned from my short holiday to Phuket. Am now all full of energy to render you my best service.

I am available:

Monday : Only 8pm and 10pm slots

Tuesday to Sunday: 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

Please kindly book appointment at least an hour in advance; though at times I may be available at shorter notice, you can try.

Preferably Whatsapp so that even if I am overseas I can still receive your message on data plan; and promptly reply to you.

You can SMS me also but if I am overseas will not be able to receive; if you dun get a reply within 15mins then try Whatsapp.

My contact number is 9781-1075 Patrick

$60 for 60 minutes

$90 for 90 minutes

Hi, am back from my short holiday and fully charged up to give you my best service.

Call me soon for an appointment.

Daily 11am to 11pm (last appointment) except Mondays only 8pm and 10pm slots.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE
Change of earlier information

There appears to be a change in the format for the wall. I just realized that the option to edit information on page 1 of my wall is not available. Can someone who is more savvy than myself advise me how I can edit the info on page 1 of my wall, of which I have 4 pages presently? Thank you.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:05 PM, Patrickvivian said:

Important Announcement: I will be away on holiday from 13 Sept to 16 Sept (Friday to Monday)

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a deliberately slow massage with light pressure applied and a generous use of oil; as the hands glide slowly over the body you immediately feel relaxed and unhurried.  There are several erogenous spots on your body when it is touched it awakens sexy feeling, and not many men have experienced this before. As the massage progresses each of these spots are gently stroked and touched; this is why the massage is called Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. In a one hour session no more than 15 minutes are devoted to these erogenous spots; because the massage is not about sexual stimulation; but is focused on relaxation, re-energization and a rebalance of your senses.

Anyday and anytime is always a good time to enjoy a massage. In a room lit by a lone candle and soft music; leave behind the stress of urban life. A pair of warm hands will knead away the tiredness in your muscles; gently caress you and make you feel loved and respected. At only $60 for a one hour session, it is a wise investment for your well being.  I do not treat any sports injury; this massage is strictly focused on relaxation and re-energizing.

Appointment Availability : 11am to 11pm daily. (Every Monday only 2 slots at 8pm and 10pm)

Please do not be late for appointment. I provide a 30min interval between each client to allow time for shower and resetting room for the next customer.

I am a mature Chinese masseur (57 yrs) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

IMG_0577.JPG.a9ba940e9ac4f4daa7e16fd3cf177575.JPG

Would appreciate if Mr. Moderator will help me remove the first line from my first page "Important Annnoucement " I will be away from 13 to 16 September". Thanks

On 9/12/2018 at 2:18 AM, G_M said:

Please stick to THIS thread and NOT start any more new thread for your service.

Hi Moderator,

The edit format appears to have changed; older postings are no longer given the option to edit. I need your help to delete the first line of my first page, which says "I will be away from 13 to 16 September". Alternatively, please advise me on how to edit earlier postings. Thank you and much appreciated.

Any race including Indians are welcome to try my services; similarly those who are overweight are welcome too.

Take note that if you are of large size that it is difficult to apply strong pressure; in any case it is wrong to assume you need strong pressure to relieve a tight knot in your muscles. Gentle kneading and pouning can promote better blood circulation; thus relieving the tight knots.

I am available daiy from 11am to 11pm (MIdnight) except every Monday (only two slots at 8pm amd 20pm)

60 minutes for $60

90 minutes for $80

Whatsapp or SMS tp 9781-1075 Patrick, try to book appointment  an hour advance notice especially between 2-6PM.

Dont wait till you start to feel the aches and pain on your shoulder, back or legs before you begin to seek for a massage. Maintaining your body wellness through a regular massage is my recommendation. The focus of my massage style is to relax and destress; with a view to you being able to perform at optimum level. I recommend that you get a massage or two in a month.

60mins at only $60

90 mins at only $90

Please book your appointment an hour in adavance, kindly Whatapps or SMS me  at 9781-1075 Patrick.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

A very special plea to all my existing customers and also new ones; please be on time for your appointments. It is not uncommon for me to have 2-3 back to back appointments; and so if you are late it will affect my schedule. I normally provide a 30minute interval between each appointment to allow customer time to get a shower before and after the massage. When I do have back to back appointments; I shall need to cancel your appointment if you are 30 minutes late. You will be informed of any back to back booking at the point of your booking or asap when I receive additional booking. In this matter I seek your kind understanding and cooperation. I am doing massage as full time career and every booking is important and highly valued.

My appointment slots are:

Monday - Only from 8pm to 11pm last appointment (which will finished at 12.30 past midnight)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm last appointment

First preference of contact is to Whatsapp and second preference is SMS @97811075 Patrick

Will you be the next person who discover that you really enjoy a slow pace and light pressure oil massage? The hands glide so slowly over the body that you can feel every inch of your body responding to the light and sensual touch.

Available daily:

Monday - Only from 8pm to 11pm last appointment

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm last appointment

Sunday - Only from 1pm to 11pm last appointment

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Prefer you contact me through Whatsapp; and second option use SMS - Mobile 9781-1075 Patrick

Location: Blk 426 Bedok North Road (Sg 460426). Unit number will be given once you confirm the appointment

They say that there isn't a cat that does not eat fish; equally true is that there isn't a human body that does not respond to the touch of a pair of warm hands. Gentle kneading and stroking at tired muscle tissues effectively eliminate the build up of stress that comes from the workplace and domestic environment. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage uses a generous amount of oil that eliminates any friction when the hand glides over the body; and it also enhances a feeling of sensuality. Put aside the myth that a good massage has to be hard and strong and even painful; when you are stressed up tender loving care is what you need most. Book an appointment to experience for yourself the melting away of your stress as you are touched in a sensual and loving way; yet at all time showing you respect.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - Between 8pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Sunday - 1pm to 11pm (Last appointment)

Make your appointment one hour in advance and try to be on time.

Appreciate if you try to reach me via Whatsapp as first choice, otherwise SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick

Feeling refreshed and re-energized after a 90 minute oil massage at Thong Thai (Holiday Plaza, Level 3). I always booked for masseur #107 who always does a good job (dont expect any hanky panky). What I like about him is that he mainly use effleurage and petrissage to massage my whole body; which is much more soothing than applying strong pressure on selected spots where there are tight knots. Long light pressure strokes are more soothing and relaxing. This is also the same technique that I used and most customers seem to like it too. I am very against applying strong pressure on tight knots; it causes pain but does not necessary loosen the knots.

I invite those who have never tried a light pressure massage to give yourself a chance to make a vaule judgment by trying it out instead of relying on what others say.

My appointment slots are:

Monday - from 8pm to 11pm last appointment

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm last appointment

Sunday -  - 1pm to 11pm last appointment

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 for an appointment (I prefer to be contacted by Whatsapp ; and second choice SMS)

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance and try to be on time.

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)