Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

9 hours ago, Mikyles said:

Had a great time with Patrick. I like his relaxing and sensual strokes. Looking forward to the next session. 

Every feedback from a satisfied customer is greatly appreciated and it boosts the confidence for others to try my services. Thank you Mikyles and God blessed!

Just a reminder that my services on every Monday is only from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment); as I take a rest during the day once a week.

Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

Sunday - 1pm to 11pm (in the morning I attend church)

60 minutes for $60

90 minutes for $90

Whatsapp 9781-1075 or second preference send a SMS

Appreciate you provide me an hour advance booking, and try to be on time.

Looking forward to serve more of the members and visitors to Blowing Wind.

Rise up and take control of your own personal well being; remember you are human and not a work horse. Not many people are willing to reward us for our hard work and so it is important we reward ourselves with small treats from time to time to keep us motivated. A massage is a wonderful way to unwind and rid yourself of aches caused by stress. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about relaxation and rebalancing. If you have any sports injury or severe aches and pain; please consult a professional physio therapist.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - only from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Sunday - from 1pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

Pain is not what you need when your body is laden with stress; the right remedy is a soothing light pressure massage that takes away the stress while keeping you always in a relaxed state of mind and body.

I shall be away from Thursday to Sunday (10-13 October) and so there is just today and tomorrow to book an appointment with me; or you will have to wait till next Monday for my services to resume.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

(When I am overseas I can only be reached by Whatsapp; so if you send a SMS and there is no reply then try to Whatsapp me.)

Please note that I will be away from tomorrow till Sunday night (10-13 October)

Appointments for today is still available upto 11pm (last appointment)

Regular business will resume on Monday 14 October from 4pm to 11pm.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

I am back from my short holiday and all recharged to give my best efforts to all my customers and those seeking my services.

Appointment Slots are:

Monday - Only from 7pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Sunday - 1pm to 11pm (last appointment)

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appreciate appointments to be booked an hour in advance and also to arrive on time as sometimes I have a few bookings lined up on the same day.

I seek your understanding if I have to answer to a text message during a massage session; because I am doing massage on a full time basis so every booking is important to me. Some days I may have as many as 5 bookings, sometimes 2 bookings and sometimes none; however I have set a special alert tone for customers and those enquiring about my services. All other alert tones I do not respond to it until end of massage session. Also if it is a general enquiry, I do not respond to it immediately. I only respond when the person is asking for the next available slot.

Another reminder for all seeking my services for the first time; my massage technique is Swedish and the strokes are long and moderate pressure is applied. If you are seeking for relaxation; then what I offer will definitely suit your requirements. Am looking forward to serve more of you here. Stay well and have a wonderful week.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick Vivian Lee

Take action for your own well being; make an appointment to have a relaxing and soothing oil massage. The strokes are long and moderate pressure is applied; the pace is slow so you feel unhurried and making you feel you are the main focus of the entire session.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Location at Bedok; just a ten minute walk from the MRT station or 3 bus stops away from the interchange.

It is the slow movements of each stroke that makes the touch very soothing and sensual. Many of my customers are surprised that the slow movements plus the moderate pressure is able to result in a relaxing and refreshing massage experience. The myth that a strong hard massage is better does not hold true for everyone, especially for those with a low threshold for pain. Many who have given my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage have found it surprisingly good and become my regular customers. I say "many" because really everyone is different and respond differently to different kind of touch; and so not all customers become a regular. Please give yourself a chance to experience something different; at only $60 for 60 minutes it is a fair price to pay to explore a new experience.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - 7.30pm to 11.00pm (last appointment)

Sunday - 1pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Please try to book at least one hour in advance; sometimes it can be less than an hour but no guarantee I am available.

Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick

Location: Blk 426 Bedok North Road; 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or just 3 stops on the bus 17/17A. (Unit number will be given only upon confirmation)

A warm welcome to clients of any race, age or body size; I always strive to satisfy the expectations of every customer.

Slots Available today 22 October:

7pm - 8.30pm Taken already

9pm - 10.30pm Still Available

11pm - 12.30am Still Available

Please try to book appointment one hour in advance.

Whatsapp or SMS at 9781-1075 Patrick

I appeal to my regular customers and potential new ones for your kind understanding, if I have to respond to Whatsapp alert during my session with you. I am providing massage full time and so every business opportunity should not be missed; however it is not often that this will happen during any particular massage session. If the Whatsapp alert is not enquiring about the next appointment slot I would normally wait till the massage session is finished before replying. Usually if it happens I may receive two alerts during a session. Also I do not abruptly stopped to respond to whatsapp alert; I always wait to complete a particular segment first.

So far all customers have displayed great understanding and I appreciate that very much. It is my commitment to deliver a satisfying massage experience for every customer.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Location at Bedok. post code 460426 (Unit number will be given upon confirmation)

Massage is not solely for the treatment of body aches but also an opportunity for a little pampering and feeling good about yourself. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is specifically focused on relaxing the body and mind; drawing you into a state of serenity and peacefulness through slow and moderate pressure long strokes. A generous amount of oil is applied to minimize any friction on the skin and increase the sensitivity to touch. Come let me serve the needs of your body and mind; I always aim to satisfy.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 for an appointment/Patrick

Last appointment slot is at 11pm but must be booked an hour in advance.

Please note that Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage using deliberately slow but long strokes to caress the body. The slow rhthymic strokes caused your breathing to be lighter and your heart to beat gently; it is as if time has stood still and full attention is given to make you feel relaxed and loved. Nobody likes a hurried job on the massage bed. Come visit me for a soothing and sensual experience.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick; please try to give me an hour notice.

I am aware that for some they cannot commit themselves too much in advance and so they make a booking at short notice. If I am available I never say no; however an hour advance notice will allow me to get back home to accept your booking if I was out on personal or social purpose.  I don't always go out of the home and so a less than an hour advance booking may be possible but no guarantee a slot is available.

It has been a joy to serve so many of you here and I hope you will continue to give me this privileged opportunity to offer you my services.

Stay blessed and see you soon.

It is not unselfish to give priority to your own well being and that includes a regular massage to soothe your nerves and rub off the stress from the office or home environment.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is specially designed to focus on relaxation and rebalancing of mind and body. Come and try out the benefits at only $60 for a 60 minute session. A 90 minute session just cost $90 but the additional 30 minutes greatly enhanced the experience.

2 November Saturday - 11am to 11pm

3 November Sunday - 6pm to 11pm

Payment Mode: Cash/Paynow/Paylah!

Aches and pain should not be your only indicator that you need a massage; before you start to feel any discomfort get a good massage to maintain your overall well being. Body and mind are interconnected; if you have a tired body then your mind will also feel lethargic. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about relaxation and rebalancing.

Hope to have an opportunity to render you my services.

After two years of providing massage services here in BW; I have acquired a traditional massage bed with a hole for the face. Although there are many who liked my platform bed which uses a 12 inches thick and plus mattress. Both options are now available for customer to choose their preference.

I am a full time masseur providing my services daily from 11am to 11pm except on Mondays its only 8pm to 11pm because I need to take some time off for myself.

An hour advance booking is much appreciated; although sometimes if I am at home I will be able to accept bookings at very short notice. Just try and may be lucky.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

I am very grateful to all the customers I met here at Blowing Wind; you have always been very respectful of our work as masseurs. It has been a great privilege and pleasure to serve you; and I look forward to your continuing support in the years ahead.

My services are available daily from 11am to 11pm (Last appointment); except Mondays 8pm to 11pm only.

60 minutes for $60

90 minutes for $90

Do something wonderful for yourself this weekend; give yourself a treat to a relaxing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. Come discover some of the sexy sensistive spots of your body. At just only $60 for a 60 minute session you will begin to appreciate and enjoy your body more.

Your cooperation in giving an hour advance notice is much appreciated.

Contrary to what most people think of gay men seeking massage; sex is not always their top priority. I have been providing massage services here for almost two years; and only once has a person specifically asked for about happy ending when he texted me to make an enquiry. It is my good fortune to meet people here who are seeking for good massages; which is my specialty because in other areas of looks or age I am definitely only a 2/10.

Am truly humbled to know that I have a few clients who recommend my services to their friends; this isn't the first time I received referrals. Will endeavour to keep up the standard of quality massage for all my clients.

1465228832_MassageFan2.thumb.jpg.1c216f2e9593b616dee74e9bf8be497d.jpg

Massage Fan.jpg

Change of earlier information

So you need a good reason before deciding on a massage???

Your body feeling good because the stress is taken away by the soothing strokes.

You feel positive about yourself because you have been treated with love and respect; every customer is treated like a VIP.

60 minutes for $60

90 minutes for $90

Book your appointment one hour in advance.

Important Notice: I will be away from 19-22 November 2019 for a short holiday

I believe that my well being is as a result of getting two massages a month; a massage is a most effective way to rid your body of stress and harmful toxins. As such it is also my recommendation to anyone who wants to maintain a sense of well being to get a massage at least once or twice a month. I keep my massage fee affordable so that massage is seen as a basic necessity and not a luxury.

Do not begin by saying "I am stressed and need a hard massage"; because it does not need a lot of pressure to release tension from your tight muscles. Too much pressure can bruised your muscle tissues and caused discomfort for several days after the massage. Come and discover how a moderate pressure Sensual Oil Massage can take away stress and makes you feel good at the same time.

60 minutes for $60

90 minutes for $90

Am glad to be back from my short holiday late last night and had two bookings waiting for me today. I am so appreciative of the support from regular customers and in return I always seek to give my best service.

I am providing massage services full time : Monday from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Payment mode: Cash/Paynow/Paylah

Singaporeans are so conditioned to work hard and work fast, that they know little about relaxation. Take a break from the rat race and lie down for an hour or a little longer; and let a pair of warm hands gently knead your tensed muscles and bring you into a moment of peace and tranquility. There are many styles of massage and my specialty is deliberately slow and long strokes with moderate pressure applied; it helps both the body and mind to relax better. Words are never adequate to describe an experience and the best way is to give yourself a first hand experience of a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - only 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

Self love need not be narcisstic; instead it is a philosophy of self appreciation and respect. A massage is a way of self affirmation that your physical and emotional needs are important; you deserve a little pampering and some tender loving care.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 for an appointment.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is an exploration of the erotic spots on your body; when touched these spots give a wonderful sense of good feeling and self awareness.

Text me now for an appointment.

Mondays - 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (Last appointment)

Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick

See you soon!

Do not confused a sensual massage with sex; instead it is about awareness of your sensitive spots and arousing a sexy feeling. Yup just like you may have a feeling of confidence or  a feeling of expectation; so you can also have a nice sexy feeling about your own body. You will also begin to understand your body more and appreciate it more.

60 minutes at $60

90 minutes at $90

Appointment Slots:

Monday - only from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Please try to book your appointment one hour in advance.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-0175 Patrick

Here comes another Monday and a reminder that I take some time off on Mondays and operates from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment).

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Thanks and look forward to serve more of you here in Blowing Wind.

This afternoon I massaged a new client and at the end of the session he remarked that although some parts of the massage were very erotic yet he still got a complete and good massage. I understand that classifying my massage style as "sensual" can mislead people into thinking it is a euphemism for sexual services; but to all who have tried my services they have found it to be focused on deep relaxation and getting to appreciate your own body response to erotic touch. I am an elderly 57 year old uncle with no sex appeal; my regular customers keep coming back because they are getting a good massage at a very reasonable price. The large pool of regular customers has enabled me to make massage services as my full time work. Come and try our my services and make your own judgment.

60 mins at $60

90mins at $90

Try to book your appointment one hour in advance. Thanks.

11 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

This afternoon I massaged a new client and at the end of the session he remarked that although some parts of the massage were very erotic yet he still got a complete and good massage. I understand that classifying my massage style as "sensual" can mislead people into thinking it is a euphemism for sexual services; but to all who have tried my services they have found it to be focused on deep relaxation and getting to appreciate your own body response to erotic touch. I am an elderly 57 year old uncle with no sex appeal; my regular customers keep coming back because they are getting a good massage at a very reasonable price. The large pool of regular customers has enabled me to make massage services as my full time work. Come and try our my services and make your own judgment.

60 mins at $60

90mins at $90

No worries. 57 years old uncle still have audience for for different markets lah.

Wanted to try you but far from my place.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage using long deliberate slow strokes to help calm the body and mind. Certain strokes include sensitive sensory spots and can feel quite erotic but they are brief and short. The focus of the massage is for deep relaxation and relieve of stress.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Payment mode: Cash/Paynow/PayLah!

Many of my customers are just visitors to BW; mainly for fear of leaving any trail due to the 377A penal code. Here's another feedback sent to my handphone which I find very encouraging. He is a second time customer and took a 90 minute session; at the end of it he said it was money well spent.927190686_BennysFeedback.thumb.jpg.0b641831783553db127cfba82c899a03.jpg

Hmm its great to take one day off a week (Monday) to refresh myself so that I can give my highest standard of quality massage to all my existing and new customers. Over the weekend I received a very nice and well written feedback from a customer who has to date visited me 5 times already; and here's what he says:

319656511_ChooFeedback.jpg.43577bcadd8e48a874a5e8fec1fb7041.jpg

Lie back and let a pair of warm hands make its journey from your ankles to your shoulder; slowly kneading away the stress and reviving tired muscles.

Appointments available daily:

Monday - Only from 8pm to 11pm (last appointment)

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm (last appointment)

Upon advance notice I can start before 11am when required.

60mins for $60

90mins for $90

Always try to book an hour in advance.

Conveniently located near the Bedok MRT (East West Line)

Payment by Cash/PayNow/PayLah!

It is truly great to always think of the interests of others before self; but it is of utmost importance not to neglect taking special care of one ownself.  None of us is a machine; as we work hard for a living it is inevitable that stress is added to our body. A good massage is necessary to ease off the stress and keep you in top performance mode. Just set aside an hour and $60 to give yourself the tender loving care that you deserve; I am committed to your well being and will give you my best service. Always seeking to satisfy and making sure you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Conveniently located in Bedok and is just a 10 minute walk from the MRT or if you prefer take a bus for 3 stops only.

Book your appointment preferably an hour in advance. Appointment Slots available daily Tuesday to Sunday (Monday closed) 11am to 11pm.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a moderate pressure massage that uses long slow strokes which makes you feel relaxed and unhurried; a perfect relief from the stressful and busy life of our Singapore environment. This is a full body massage which includes some sensitive spots which arouse sensual feeling and gradually lead you to a soothing clima

Book for an appointment at Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick

60 mins at $60

90 mins at $90

Payment mode can be cash/Paynow/PayLah!

People of all age, race and size are welcome including those who are over 100 Kg. Certainly if you are over 100 Kg; do not expect a hard massage. The release of stress can be achieved through repetitive kneading, pounding and moderate compression; its about time to break the myth that a hard and painful massage is good. Give yourself a chance to experience the soothing effect of a moderate pressure Sensual Swedish Oil Massage.

Massage Slots are available daily 11am to 11pm (except Monday - Rest Day)

60 min - $60

$90 min - $90 

Whatsapp or SMS  Patrick at 9781-1075 for an appointmnet.

Change of earlier information

Just as a reminder on Monday I operate only from 8pm and last appointment is at 11pm.

Tuesday to Sunday - 11am to 11pm

A good massage should be soothing, relaxing and rejuvenating; it is a misguided perception that a good massage must be hard and painful. Give yourself an opportunity to try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; and let it give you a new perspective on what a good massage is.

Whatsapp or SMS 9781-1075 Patrick for an appointment. Please try to book at least one hour in advance.

• G_M changed the title to Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)