Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

On 9/5/2021 at 1:44 AM, randomuse said:

How's the running route at night for this place? Are there lighting? Never been there but keen to try running there.

Haven't been there in months, but from what I recall the entirety of the place has no lights so sundown onwards it's as close to pitch black forest as you can get in SG (except when the moon is out and shining bright).

On 9/5/2021 at 2:32 AM, darkien said:

Haven't been there in months, but from what I recall the entirety of the place has no lights so sundown onwards it's as close to pitch black forest as you can get in SG (except when the moon is out and shining bright).

That's right, 15th day of lunar date is brightest.

On 9/11/2021 at 11:53 AM, hidingnhiding said:

Is it advisable to go for a nude walk there? Are there any cameras inside??

Should be fine after 8pm, it's really dark inside if no moon on that night, only some lights from the nearby flats.

Used to cycle naked inside in pitch dark, those owls on the grass track can gave you a jitters...hehe

If rainy days mosquitoes...

On 9/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Should be fine after 8pm, it's really dark inside if no moon on that night, only some lights from the nearby flats.

Used to cycle naked inside in pitch dark, those owls on the grass track can gave you a jitters...hehe

Fantastic! Probably will go for a nude walk later night, too stressed out from work

On 9/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, gstringuy26 said:

There got owls?

I had lots of great fun and experience here over the years.

Just a incident in June or 2019 spooked all the cruisers from going there. Me included. Not been there since.

Would love to go back soon and just enjoy nature while walking around and sitting around naked in the park. and the occasional casual fun.

Anyone here been there recently?

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

On 9/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Nconda King said:

I had lots of great fun and experience here over the years.

Just a incident in June or 2019 spooked all the cruisers from going there. Me included. Not been there since.

Would love to go back soon and just enjoy nature while walking around and sitting around naked in the park. and the occasional casual fun.

Anyone here been there recently?

What incident was that? Care to share? Thanks in advance 

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

Well. It involved some straight people walking around with flash lights and calling police.

An unfortunate event between 2 guys where police were also involved.

All in 2019 and before.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing