Male HQ

Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience

Guest Guest

On 2/16/2024 at 6:27 PM, samdiggin said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7102c4fa89a68225f531dd9c11a9c06e.jpeg

Was it me? LOL

I do the same nowadays. There are plenty of people who always approach you with a "Hi" but never post anything else.

Then they are silent for 2 days and contact you again with a "hi".

Mostly I will reply with a "Looking for?" reply, but in some cases this Hi Hi thing will just go on.

I fail to understand the approach (by the other party).

Worse, if the profile is empty, no picture and nothing else to take some clues.

So, when I encounter this, I will just reply with a "hi" also.

11 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I enjoy giving people what they give too.  Similarly if they keep asking things and not answering then I stop answering too. Until they start replying what I ask.

But some questions are a bit out of reach if they are not connected to any dating.

People asked me the weirdest questions for ONS.

This only happens here in Singapore.

Whether I am an employee or the boss at my work.

What my salary is.

How many rooms my flat has

What the ceiling height of my bedroom is (not sure if he wanted to bring a sling)...

Whether I cook myself or eat outside

etc etc

But I know it can be annoying.

Most interesting is how much some guys can ship around to tell the age.

There are also plenty of answers I would not give, because it is irrelevant, but I will reply with something like: "Why is this relevant?"

Such questions are:

When was the last time you had sex.

How long can you f...

How long didn't you cum

2 hours ago, singalion said:

But some questions are a bit out of reach if they are not connected to any dating.

People asked me the weirdest questions for ONS.

This only happens here in Singapore.

Whether I am an employee or the boss at my work.

What my salary is.

How many rooms my flat has

What the ceiling height of my bedroom is (not sure if he wanted to bring a sling)...

Whether I cook myself or eat outside

etc etc

But I know it can be annoying.

Most interesting is how much some guys can ship around to tell the age.

There are also plenty of answers I would not give, because it is irrelevant, but I will reply with something like: "Why is this relevant?"

Such questions are:

When was the last time you had sex.

How long can you f...

How long didn't you cum

Those ques u mention are too out of the blue. I am referring to the standard ques like role, stats, where they stay .. etc 

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Those ques u mention are too out of the blue. I am referring to the standard ques like role, stats, where they stay .. etc 

Ok. But why wouldn't they answer these basics. 

In my opinion they should have most of this info already in their profile. Makes any chat faster instead of requiring to ask every detail. 

For location I would understand but the rest can be already mentioned in the profile bio. 

But I noted more recently many guys on the app leave their profile bio empty. For what reason?

Edited by singalion

7 hours ago, singalion said:

Ok. But why wouldn't they answer these basics. 

In my opinion they should have most of this info already in their profile. Makes any chat faster instead of requiring to ask every detail. 

For location I would understand but the rest can be already mentioned in the profile bio. 

But I noted more recently many guys on the app leave their profile bio empty. For what reason?

Exactly. Some people likes to ask and ask but pretend not seeing your ques untill you repeat again. Some things like where they stay also I don't know what they are worrying about. As if just by saying an estate name I can find their block. Then there are too many with no picture but ask for your picture when they are the one initiating the chat. Trying their luck. Not forgetting those who can ask what they want before exchanging tele to chat but didnt. Exchange only to realise not looking for similar things. Time waster. Now I make a point to ask what I think is a deal breaker to me before exchanging. Save the trouble. Some ppl cannot think logically. First thing only ask where you stay can I come? Wonder what makes them think everything will work out when i don't even know what kinda fun he is looking for. 

Edited by Leanmeat

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Some things like where they stay also I don't know what they are worrying about. As if just by saying an estate name I can find their block.

They are scared that you will wait at any HDB block to look out for them at 3am at night, while the HDB block has 15 floors, 300 units and 3 different lift lobbies.

However, I can understand if you mention a different block just nearby. As long as you didn't confirm where to meet it might be just a hint or helpful to show what area you are staying.

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Not forgetting those who can ask what they want before exchanging tele to chat but didnt. Exchange only to realise not looking for similar things. Time waster. Now I make a point to ask what I think is a deal breaker to me before exchanging. Save the trouble.

But I do that on times also, to ask for the number after some amount of chat. It happens that meeting would be just inconvient, maybe parents visiting the flat or going on a travel in 2 days, out of mood ... just to stay in touch and reconnect again when it is convenient.

I don't use telegram but it seems quite confidential, so shouldn't be an issue to give the number.

7 hours ago, singalion said:

They are scared that you will wait at any HDB block to look out for them at 3am at night, while the HDB block has 15 floors, 300 units and 3 different lift lobbies.

However, I can understand if you mention a different block just nearby. As long as you didn't confirm where to meet it might be just a hint or helpful to show what area you are staying.

That is provided I know the block. Obviously when I ask where they stay I meant like Amk, bedok, Clementi. They are likely a moron to think that I am asking for full address or exact block.

Edited by Leanmeat

49 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

That is provided I know the block. Obviously when I ask where they stay I meant like Amk, bedok, Clementi. They are likely a moron to think that I am asking for full address or exact block.

Ok to the clarification.

But in my experience it is rare if guys don't even tell the rough location like above...

I already had certain admirers, it happened to me that they waited in front of the entrance of my place, when I gave the address. This can be very annoying. As you already realised not all looks match with the profile pics or profile image.

I once even had a guy who followed me nearly every evening at the MRT I took after my work up to my own MRT and walked the last part behind me also. That went on for more than a year until I confronted him.

I got more careful nowadays also to give the full details early.

There just guys who get totally nuts and lack self control.

It is even worse when you stay in an HDB because anyone can just access it, walk up to the unit etc etc...

31 minutes ago, singalion said:

Ok to the clarification.

But in my experience it is rare if guys don't even tell the rough location like above...

I already had certain admirers, it happened to me that they waited in front of the entrance of my place, when I gave the address. This can be very annoying. As you already realised not all looks match with the profile pics or profile image.

I once even had a guy who followed me nearly every evening at the MRT I took after my work up to my own MRT and walked the last part behind me also. That went on for more than a year until I confronted him.

I got more careful nowadays also to give the full details early.

There just guys who get totally nuts and lack self control.

It is even worse when you stay in an HDB because anyone can just access it, walk up to the unit etc etc...

I encounter a couple of times where they say they stay north, northeast. Like as if telling the estate name will give their address away. Such lack of security. Maybe even lack some common sense

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest guest

Why i no longer find the chats in grindr with some money boy in bkk after their service? All their chats disappeared suddenly. 

Guest Why

Why so many people in Grindr are using drugs ? Chat and invited a btm nsf guy to my place . Went to bath and came back to the room and saw him injecting drug . He became so high that he stripped naked and spread his leg . At first was shy shy one . Suddenly turn horny . Did not want to continue , but eventually give in . 

Do you think younger guys nowadays are more often if not always "demanding" for a cock pic compared to the 30s generation?

Do you find these cock pic requests annoying on the apps?

What is your point of view on this?

How do you react?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.