Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Zong zijie yesterday wore his suits without any other clothing inside. He didn't feel cold inside the airport?

种子节 sacrified a lot in drama Water Boi.  露 a lot of meat. But can see all MDC drama directors are 大妈, may be they dont like boi boi type. 大妈们比较喜爱师奶杀手 Meo Meo.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

种子节 sacrified a lot in drama Water Boi.  露 a lot of meat. But can see all MDC drama directors are 大妈, may be they dont like boi boi type. 大妈们比较喜爱师奶杀手 Meo Meo.

Almost every drama zong zijie acted in also must go topless. Even he wear his suits also cannot wear anything inside, they really want him to flaunt his bod until dry. Too bad his fans don't appreciate his toned bod.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My female friends also thought vinvin and meomeo straight. Haha.

I always thought girls are more intuitive ... they use their feelings and emotions to think .... seems not to be the case hor ... which means their bfs and husbands can fool around with other guys (taken with extra care) and keep them (these female friends) in the dark liao. 👍

Guest Guest
Just now, Guest Guest said:

I always thought girls are more intuitive ... they use their feelings and emotions to think .... seems not to be the case hor ... which means their bfs and husbands can fool around with other guys (taken with extra care) and keep them (these female friends) in the dark liao. 👍

I think not that they are not intuitive, more likely they don't believe those handsome guys are gay. If you tell them those ugly guys are gay, they sure believe.

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Desmond koh in 90s very handsome hor. He gay?

Dasmond_Koh.jpg

Never a fan of him before but feel disgusted by him recently after the bad publicity stunt he pulled on Elvin! 🤮🤮🤮

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Desmond koh in 90s very handsome hor. He gay?

Dasmond_Koh.jpg

In the 90s, he had a horse face.

This pic is either PSed or after he went for PS. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Did anyone notice that Ah Jie's skirt resembles a Queen-sized bedsheet?

LOL

Not many people are gerontophilic.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Lameua said:

Never a fan of him before but feel disgusted by him recently after the bad publicity stunt he pulled on Elvin! 🤮🤮🤮

Never like him esp after he set up his artistes agency company. He behaves like some boss and as if his artistes he managed like super good.

Guest Guest

Let's not talk about old hags or has-beens.

Predictions for Star Award 2022:

Chantalle Ng

Denise Camillia Tan

Herman Keh

Tasha Low

Mei Xin

Ayden Sng

Zheng Liuyue

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Let's not talk about old hags or has-beens.

Predictions for Star Award 2022:

Chantalle Ng

Denise Camillia Tan

Herman Keh

Tasha Low

Mei Xin

Ayden Sng

Zheng Liuyue

who is zly?

Guest Guest

Did Dawn Yeoh offend some people up there or what? How come she is one of the 7 公主 but never gotten a Top 10 before? Her acting is quite good.

Her counterparts - 3 of them (Jeanette, rui en, joanne) already 上神台 and another 2 (Felicia, Jesseca) well on their way. Fiona Xie left, if not she would have easily gotten her Top 10 consistently too. 

Guest 没观众缘
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Did Dawn Yeoh offend some people up there or what? How come she is one of the 7 公主 but never gotten a Top 10 before? Her acting is quite good.

Her counterparts - 3 of them (Jeanette, rui en, joanne) already 上神台 and another 2 (Felicia, Jesseca) well on their way. Fiona Xie left, if not she would have easily gotten her Top 10 consistently too. 

她没观众缘

Guys ... we all got it all wrong ...

The Queen on the hill of Singapore  is not Zoe or Fann ....

Its that fucking bitch Desmond Koh ..really cannot tahan him ...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fiona was not getting Top 10 consistently. Out of 8 nominations, Fiona only got 2 Top 10s.

Dawn left MDC too early. Just when Dawn was building up her fanbase, she suddenly left abruptly in 2010 after just 2 top 10 nominations.

By the time Dawn returned to act in MDC shows in 2014 onwards, the time of the 7 公主 already over.

If she didn't leave so abruptly, she might have become popular back then since Felicia, Fiona and Jesseca all left MDC around the same time.

14 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Simi sacrifice?

ZZJ obviously also wants to flaunt his bod.

He put in so much effort into achieving that physique, confirm want to show it off any opportunity he gets.

Guest Alamak
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You guys should really go see this 

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10157999288430448&set=a.10157997673710448

So funny ....

May be an image of 1 person, drink and text

May be an image of 1 person and text

May be an image of 5 people, people standing and text that says "Edwin Goh band of brothers waiting for him to join their slumber party after 10.30pm #starawards2021 sKn ۸ NE 红星大奖 STAR AWARDS 2 2 Unfortunately, edWIN Goh did not WIN my vote in the fashun department with his pyjamas suit å mediac 161"

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "Quan Yi Feng: Give me Satin! Stylist: Say no more fam! #starawards2021 In bed Out of bed"

May be an image of 1 person and text

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Desmond Tan outfit got splashed by loansharks on his way to the stars awards #starawards2021"

... many more there ..... hahahahaha!!!!! 

Alamak

after reading the critics, I concluded 没有最丑,只有更丑

What happen to media cock fashion department? All sleeping Xia! All CMI! Better fire them! 

luckily only my Romeo 最帅

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Imperial Noble Consort said:

Is Chen Li Ping pissed off?

why she never clap?

Capture.PNG

Chen Liping must be thinking "this kelong bitch can't act for nuts!"

48 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Why CLP wore like a black witch. She knew she wouldn't win is it?

Becos her mother in law just passed away. It was reported that Her hubby rayson Tan- Chen Tai Ming's mum passed away a day before the star awards. Hence he didn't attend the ceremony. CLP is in mourning mah. So wore black loh. 

Edited by Dreamz80

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Jin cham ... this Dong Ziyan like not very popular with SG audience like that .... 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20210420-1140842

Maybe she not young anymore still like to act cute is it ah? The way she sings also .... 

The way she sings really can't blend into SG market. Remember she enter the final in China show, she said she wan to let SG be the first , as in sign contract.  Damn stupid, sing until like that and expect SG to accept her and groom her. She is better off, remains as a host 

Edited by justaguy

45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah ... went to search ... really ZB very daring .... maybe not under MDC .... 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20210420-1140708

郑惠玉等了21年才赢得第二座“最佳女主角”奖,突然之间竟在四届里赢得三届视后奖,平了本地公认最佳演员谢韶光在1996至1999年创下的创举。

郑惠玉近年的演技少浮夸,自然多了,我虽然欣赏,但要四届赢三,抱歉,三届赢二都是抬举了。尤其对比演技比她更稳更出色的演员,如黄碧仁和陈莉萍。郑惠玉在本地娱乐圈的地位已是前无古人,后无来者,硬生生让她赢奖只会让观众觉得Kelong,对郑惠玉的演技无法信服。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Jin cham ... this Dong Ziyan like not very popular with SG audience like that .... 

Maybe she not young anymore still like to act cute is it ah? The way she sings also .... 

She is okay but the performance at Star Awards was really a flop.

Guest Tony Chen
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah ... went to search ... really ZB very daring .... maybe not under MDC .... 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20210420-1140708

《红星大奖》可参考类似金马奖制度,让评选委员会从初选、复选到决选,投票、讨论与推荐该得奖的作品,才能达到共鸣与公信力。
—— I read this in amusement . Follow golden horse guidelines? 
this is only 本地娱乐自己的奖项, so serious ? Lmao 

Guest Louis Tian
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

her “做作” (fakestyle) singing is very hard to accept . 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

if you see Joanna Dong instagram, like not big issue and not as bad as what ZB said.

落泪???? Where got???

I think this ZB is trying hard to be sensational.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Huh said:

if you see Joanna Dong instagram, like not big issue and not as bad as what ZB said.

落泪???? Where got???

I think this ZB is trying hard to be sensational.

I thought ZB = ZhaBo. Think again then realize it is ZaoBao. 

But ZB cannot help it already la. Nobody buys it anymore except old folks to look at the 4D numbers. Singapore's ranking on World Press Freedom just dropped to #160 from last year #158. Who else wants to read such news? What to do now except to sensationalise news like that and make mountains out of molehills? 

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.