Male HQ

C. H. Therapeutic Massage for Men In-call @ Clark Quay + Outcall

Hello dear beloved Readers.

I want to introduce my  theurapeutic services. senses. First my forte is Oriental massage which I highly recommended for those who want to completely forget about daily muscle worries and stress. The massage consists of pushing and stroking techniques. Massage oils are used in conjunction to relax, rejuvenate and pamper your body as well as your  predominate, working to ease muscles and joint pain. It relies upon deep thumb pressures pushing, pressing, and circling along and around the body's energy meridians to break down tensely knotted muscles and to stimulate the body's lymphatic system into releasing its self regenerative power. The deep thumb pressure is accompanied with simultaneuos stroking palm movements, squeezing and pushing against the skin and veins to improve the blood circulation.

Service Menu & Rates :

Body Scrubs
$30/30 minutes

Full body Massage (massage oil based)
$70/60 minutes
$90/90 minutes
$120/120 minutes

Manhood/prostate Massage
$40

Waxing start from $10 depends on the area

1. Willing to provide my best massage for men
2. Mostly cover all area in Singapore
3. Providing incall and outcall to your convenient
4. Please do PM me for more further discussion on your preference of services

5. Only accept Cash as Payment

Phone/Whatsapp: +6587439989
Please kindly text me as i can't pick a call sometimes due to my busy schedules

Sincerely

C.H

Edited by Temptation

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

I want to introduce my  theurapeutic services. senses. First my forte is Oriental massage which I highly recommended for those who want to completely forget about daily muscle worries and stress. The massage consists of pushing and stroking techniques. Massage oils are used in conjunction to relax, rejuvenate and pamper your body as well as your  predominate, working to ease muscles and joint pain. It relies upon deep thumb pressures pushing, pressing, and circling along and around the body's energy meridians to break down tensely knotted muscles and to stimulate the body's lymphatic system into releasing its self regenerative power. The deep thumb pressure is accompanied with simultaneuos stroking palm movements, squeezing and pushing against the skin and veins to improve the blood circulation.

Service Menu & Rates :

Body Scrubs
$30/30 minutes

$70/60 minutes
$90/90 minutes
$120/120 minutes

Manhood/prostate Massage
$40

Phone/Whatsapp/Line : +6591313136
Please kindly text me as i cant pick a call sometimes due to my busy schedules

Sincerely

C.H

Am keen...can I know your location pls 

5 hours ago, Temptation said:

Service Menu & Rates :

Body Scrubs
$30/30 minutes

$70/60 minutes
$90/90 minutes
$120/120 minutes

Manhood/prostate Massage
$40

Phone/Whatsapp/Line : +6591313136
Please kindly text me as i cant pick a call sometimes due to my busy schedules

Sincerely

C.H

Please state if you are doing IN Call or Out Call. 

Had wonderful massage session by C.H's. Very nice and friendly guy with nice massage and good service attitude. Didn't realise stroke was hard, however feel great after session as its theurapeutic for muscles. Though he 's young, but skill wise very good. He knows your spot and help to relief sore parts. Tried the body scrub too, offered to clean in shower or on bed. The aroma of his oil and body scrub were so relaxing. Have incall, bed is covered by huge towel, very comfortable even the settle was simple. Though occasionally can hear talking outside as its a rented unit.

Recommended!! Will definitely come back to him for more sessions too!!

Just had a pleasant massage session with C.H and decided to write a review...

I was greeted politely by the masseur at the start of the massage. He had this friendly and nice smile on his face!
Throughout the massage, he would ask me if the pressure was right and which areas I needed massage more. So I told him my shoulders were aching terribly because of my job nature and he focused his massage on my shoulders more, he was very attentive and careful with me. I did body scrub as well and the experience was awsome as i just lie down and enjoy the whole scrubbing process without any hassle, certainly I felt my skin smoother and revitalised after the scrub. I felt the pain at my shoulders and body eased and it was a good relief for me. I would definitely go back to him for more massage sessions!

no hanky panky, for genuine massage only

• G_M changed the title to Therapeutic Massage for Men Incall @Katong + Outcall

I have known CH for years since he joined the forum and provided various wellness services for the forumers. He is sincere and easy going. He has the skills and the strength for a proper massage , and even better is he doesn't ask so much about the unnecessary stuff. However you may still get to know him better privately through other channels. 

Environment wise you should enquire clearly before making an appointment to ensure no incorrect expectations as I feel the price may not commensurate with what we have personally experienced in other settings.

Hope this review helps.

15 hours ago, Temptation said:

Hello dear Readers. Thank you very much for your support to my service. Special discount 10% will be given for first trial from 16 till 21 November, 15% for any gym members and Students also NSF from 16 till 30 November 2018. 

Don't miss this limited time Offer for your health and wellness. Cheers!

thank you for the awesome relaxing massage.

nice place and quiet setting. he was rather shy at first but after breaking the ice.

he was spontaneous and a good host.

highly recommended and will go back for more sessions

cheerios

Edited by uberuber

• G_M changed the title to Therapeutic Massage for Men Incall @Hougang + Outcall

Without any expectation, i go ahead with the booking. After the first session, I believe I will go for another session with this masseur. His massage was awesome and his manhood massage is superb. This is a highly recommended and a must try for all guys. Worth the value

Tried CH's massage for the 1st time and had a amazing time...he's good with the pressure and gently advices on how to relax and catches the right areas.

Very caring about his client (me) and gives you a soothing feeling during the session.  Definitely must try !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello dear Readers. Thank you very much for your interest and support to my service. Special discount 15% off will be given to existing clients and 10% off for first timer clients from 22 April till 27 April 2019. 

Don't miss this limited time Offer and slot for your health and wellness. Cheers!

Sorry to inform that I could only able to accept outcall for this next 2 weeks. I also want to say Sorry for my slow responds due to the tight schedule but i am trying my best to reply your inquiries as fast as possible.

Please kindly include your intro such as AWH and any special treatments needed in your message for faster respond.

Sincerely

C.H

Dear Forumers

I would tell more about my massage due to many questions asked recently. I do Medium-Hard pressures as my massage is a fusion of Javanese, reflexology, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, tui na / Chinese acupressure, and a little bit of Swedish. It is more treatment-based which is targeted at your trouble areas. I have treated carpal tunnel, lower back strains, tennis elbows, and stiff / strained upper body / neck all quite effectively. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. I do not do chiropractic maneuvers and most of all is that i do not provide sexual services.

My operating hours starts from 6am to 11pm for outcall and 10am to 9pm for incall daily. However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid disappointment.

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my text replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible.

My stats are:
175, 70 i gym regularly, build is average

Please enquire with me directly.
Cheers!

Edited by Temptation

Dear beloved forumers

Thank you for your interest and supports to my services. I want to inform that incall will be available on short event on 7th May, start 2pm and ended 8th May 10am.

Please contact me @whatsapp/line directly to secure the slots. 

Don't miss this limited time Offer and slot for your health and wellness. 

Cheers!

Hello dear Reader.

Thank you very much for supporting and interested in my services. C.H Therapeutic Massage is giving special discount 10% for outcall booking during last service week from 9-12 May 2019 (please kindly inquiry directly with me as limited slots available). Thank you very much for your attentions and time

• G_M changed the title to Therapeutic Massage for Men Outcall
  • G_M changed the title to Therapeutic Massage for Men Incall @Hougahg & Outcall

Incall 09:00-21:00 (yio chu kang)
Outcall 06:00-22:00
(transport fee will be charged for any service started or ended out of it and +10% as overtime job)

Body Scrubs
$30/30 minutes

$70/60 minutes
$90/90 minutes
$120/120 minutes

Manhood/prostate Massage
$40

Face/Head Massage
$25

Waxing
Armpit/Butt crack $10
Boyzillian $60
Chest $45
Full back $65

Half legs $45
Full legs $60

Half arms $30
Full arms $50
Palm $10

Edited by Temptation

Hello dear Reader.

Thank you very much for supporting and interested in my services. C.H Therapeutic Massage is giving special discount 10% for Students (please kindly inquiry directly via whatsapp or line with me as limited slots available). Thank you very much for your attentions and time

Dear Readers

I would tell again about my massage to avoid disappointment from different expectation. I do Medium-Hard pressures as my massage is a fusion of Javanese, reflexology, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, tui na / Chinese acupressure, and a little bit of Swedish so you will experience some pain in certain area depends on your body condition as It is more into muscles treatment-based not mind relaxation which is targeted at your trouble areas. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. I do not provide sexual services so please kindly look for other Therapist if you have other purpose out of massage.

My operating hours starts from 6am to 11pm for outcall and 9am to 9pm for incall daily. However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid disappointment.

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my text replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible.

Please give information such as Body Weight/Height/Age in your message as I could not give service to certain profile due to my strength and kindly enquire with me directly via whatsapp or line
Cheers!

Edited by Temptation

I want to announce that there are still some available slots till thursday 12 September 2019. I would like to say sorry at front if i could not take some booking due to limited slots available because of advance booking priority. Please kindly contact me directly via whatsapp or line for faster respond as i hardly online here. thank you very much for your understanding and supports to my services.

Wish you a lovely beloved day

C.H

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Therapeutic Massage for Men
  • 5 weeks later...

新年快乐
C.H will be available again start on 31 January and special discount 15% off will be given to existing clients and 10% off for first timer Clients and +5% for student from 31 January till 3 February. Don't miss this limited time Offer for your health and wellness. Cheers!

C.H Therapeutic Massage is giving another discount promotion for those who didnt manage to get the slot or missed the change for previous promotion event.

10%+5% off for existing

10% off for first timers

Additional +5% For Students

04 Feb - 09 Feb

Edited by Temptation

Hi all my review for CH is that he really knows his stuff and can give you a super deep massage (his finger strength is tremendous) to the point I have to adjust my body to undergo the treatment. However after the treatment I have a super deep sleep and every sore point gets healed and I'm ready to go again. As for specials, guys, please don't ask stupid questions like will he be nude or not, etc. His is truly therapeutic level and even if you get to cum eventually it is part of the treatment. Trust me on that (go read my previous posts I'm a frequent massage customer of various joints). Also if you are too heavy/large sized (some people are super muscular) he will not be able to provide the service because he has had a bad experience with a heavy dude causing him a wrist injury and that will deprive him of many days of work. Cheers. 

Contacted C.H. for a massage on Sunday morning.

Very professional massage provided and great attitude too. Did a wax, scrub and massage.

1. Wax was nice and clean. Fast too

2. Scrub was thorough and you can feel the skin rejuvenated

3. Massage was on the spot, although he told me it was a soft pressure still but you truly feel the strength and the professionalism in it. At some point the massage was quite painful but C.H. explained about why I am feeling pain on those areas when massaged. Also he adjusted his strength to accommodate my pain level. After the massage you can feel the pain goes away and your muscles are relaxed.

P.S.: the massage is professional massage not those hanky panky type, you probably want to get someone else for happy ending.

• 2 years later...
Hello dear Reader. Thank you very much for supporting and interested in my services. C.H Therapeutic Massage is back to be available for outcall service again start in September and only seasonal incall service will be provided (t&c applied). Thank you very much for your attentions and time to read my update

• 1 month later...
CH available for booking start 9th September 2022 and introducing packages from simple one (body scrub -> full body massage -> face&head massage) till full relaxing services package worth 4-5 Hours full treatment. Client will get with or without waxing as per requested upon arrival then body scrub, full body massage with prostate/manhood mssg, face&head massage then continue with relaxing therapeutic bubble bath and any special request (optional). Please don't hesitate to contact me via whatsapp for faster respond

Thank you for interesting in my services and the supports. CH is ready to provide the services that suitable for your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me via whatsapp for faster inquiries respond mentioning what you are looking for, incall/outcall and your budget is. so i could assist you better. And I would like to say sorry in advance if i could not take last minute booking sometimes due to advance booking priority.

Thank you for your time. Wish you a great day

On 9/9/2022 at 7:35 AM, Temptation said:

Thank you for interesting in my services and the supports. CH is ready to provide the services that suitable for your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me via whatsapp for faster inquiries respond mentioning what you are looking for, incall/outcall and your budget is. so i could assist you better. And I would like to say sorry in advance if i could not take last minute booking sometimes due to advance booking priority.

Thank you for your time. Wish you a great day

Hi what your number n price charge 

On 9/9/2022 at 8:23 AM, thickhead79 said:

Hi what your number n price charge 

Incall 14:00-10:00
Outcall 06:00-22:00
(transport fee will be charged for any service started or ended out of it and +10% as overtime job)

Body Scrubs
$30/30 minutes

$70/60 minutes
$90/90 minutes
$120/120 minutes

Manhood/prostate Massage
$40

Face/Head Massage
$25

Waxing
Armpit/Butt crack $10
Boyzillian $60
Chest $45
Full back $65

Half legs $45
Full legs $60

Half arms $30
Full arms $50
Palm $10

Whatsapp 87439989

Edited by Temptation

Dear Beloved reader.

I would like to say thank you very much for your support and i would like to sorry too if i could not accept phone call and all the incoming booking (especially last minute) even tho i would love to give service to all of you due to my schedules which need to prioritize advance booking.

Please don't hesitate to whatsapp me for faster respond. Thank you very much for your time and attention. Wish you good days ahead

C.H

Hi all I have been in contact with Huan and of course made my appointment promptly with him when I knew he was coming over again. This time I went for my virgin wax under Huan's hands and it was a great experience. A few moments of gritting teeth but mostly comfortable and bearable. Hot wax on crack is indeed a super memorable experience but most important thing is the post event result. Happy to report no skin problems thereafter and really smooth crack and thighs. 

Also I took a massage option as well I guess you can call it therapeutic in the sense the entire session I had to the wrath of my post training lack-of-stretching issues. Since then the recovery was good and I slept like a log every night over the weekend. 

I think the whole idea of having someone who is totally fine with my nudity and were OK to touch me in my most intimate parts, for the purpose of my well being, not for $$$$, means so much to me. This is despite me not receiving any HE. I did not even have any hardon, thus I totally can vouch for his professionalism and skills. So guys, don't worry about the hotel part, I didn't leave any contact, not even Tracetogether details.

Thank you Huan. Also do accept my feedback by actually asking the customer if the strength is OK when transiting from one part of the body to another one. Some of the meaty parts need more strength (eg upper back, shoulders) while some others need customer input. Hahaha!

Edited by firefight

I took the waxing services from him yesterday night and there is only one word to describe his services … which is ‘excellent ‘

All the while during the waxing services , I can feel his gentle and the way of his doing it was slow and care about the customer feedback , which is a good thing!

definitely I will be back for him again ! Well done !

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Beloved reader.

I would like to say thank you very much for your support and i would like to say sorry too if i could not accept phone call and all the incoming booking at same time (especially last minute booking) due to my schedules which need to prioritize advance booking.

Incall Could be arranged

Please don't hesitate to whatsapp me for faster respond. Thank you very much for your time and attention. Wish you good days ahead

Whatsapp: 87439989

Tele: italwayshard

C.H

Edited by Temptation

Dear Readers

I would tell again about my massage to avoid disappointment from different expectation. I do Medium-Hard pressures as my massage is a fusion of Javanese, reflexology, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, tui na / Chinese acupressure, and a little bit of Swedish so you will experience some pain in certain area depends on your body condition as It is more into muscles treatment-based not mind relaxation which is targeted at your trouble areas. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. 

My operating hours starts from 6am to 11pm for outcall (overtime and transport fee will be charged for any treatment finished or start after 11pm) and 6am to 10pm for incall daily. However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid disappointment.

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my text replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible.

Please give information such as Body Weight/Height/Age in your message as I could not give service to certain profile due to my strength and kindly enquire with me directly via whatsapp or telegram

Cheers!

Edited by Temptation

• G_M changed the title to C. H. Therapeutic Massage for Men In-call @ Clark Quay + Outcall