Male HQ

Fantastic Beasts Film Series

Coolbriz

Fantastic Beasts second instalment: The Crimes of Grindelwald 

anyone watching or following this series? 

First instalment: Fantastic Beasts and where to find them: I quite like the introduction to the wizarding world with the addition of the “beasts”. Bringing back nostalgic spin-off of Harry Potter. The special effects and cinematography are quite impressive as I recalled. 

Wonder how the second instalment will turn out. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest ghiiiioo

stupid people, only make ang moh richer than they need to be, so what about wizardry . its an occult world disguised as children's fairy tale.

Daniel radcliffe made $500 million from harry potter and other projects.

Why is it so easy for ang mohs to make that kind of money.?

Gonna catch the movie myself, I think it brings some background knowledge to characters that the books didn’t cover before, like Dumbledore when he was younger and the darker periods before Voldemort’s ascent.

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

Gonna catch the movie myself, I think it brings some background knowledge to characters that the books didn’t cover before, like Dumbledore when he was younger and the darker periods before Voldemort’s ascent.

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:20 PM, Crispy96 said:

The story line was scattered and not flowy at all. Still I enjoyed the movie because I only care about the magical stuff inside LOL

Yeah, I also watch only for the cinematics. :D

The additional info into the world of Harry Potter is just a nice side bonus.

Hope there will be more magical combats! :wub:

On 11/17/2018 at 9:13 AM, Coolbriz said:

First instalment: Fantastic Beasts and where to find them: I quite like the introduction to the wizarding world with the addition of the “beasts”. Bringing back nostalgic spin-off of Harry Potter. The special effects and cinematography are quite impressive as I recalled. 

I am shaken to my.bare bones. I am so shocked at the state of Singapore that I am having sleepless nights..poundering how to save our country. Now that I read nonsense Fantastic Beasts? How can a beast be fantastic??? Why are we allowing this to happen in Singapore? I am shocked beyond words that MOE is failing to teach our young. What are our million dillar ministers doing besides fattening up their wallets while our future hope is thinking Beasts are fantastic. Is there any hope left for Singapore,

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am shaken to my.bare bones. I am so shocked at the state of Singapore that I am having sleepless nights..poundering how to save our country. Now that I read nonsense Fantastic Beasts? How can a beast be fantastic??? Why are we allowing this to happen in Singapore? I am shocked beyond words that MOE is failing to teach our young. What are our million dillar ministers doing besides fattening up their wallets while our future hope is thinking Beasts are fantastic. Is there any hope left for Singapore,

A Winner knows a problem and does something to improve the situation.

A Loser knows a problem and what he does is to whine, not once, but many many times in here.

Guest Shake Shack
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If you are shaken like the pic below you need to call a funeral home.

Image result for shaking skeleton gif

alot of Cinema like GV or cathay should be showing a marathon for both together 
Japan  has 2 cafes opend for this purpose and u can pay for the meal cum movie together or 
Separately 

Can imagine the beeline to hakata or shinjuku:
https://jw-webmagazine.com/harry-potter-cafe-is-opening-in-japan-wizarding-world-cafe-4995a4a9c244

Guest Mama durke

Harry Potter has its precursor in Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks , I suggest people watch it in full Hd , in its heyday it was considered high tech,

Angela Landsbury , the bristish actress is still around and active...

A lot of the internet generation never got to see this Disney movie, 

so Harry Potter and other stories are just a rehash of what the Brits did best, perpetuate stories of witchcraft and magic, true ?

I hope that guest will not be shaken to the bones again to discover HARRY POTTER   and other franchises are actually remakes of Disney's old old stuff.

Allegedly.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:26 PM, kingbitch said:

I'm a HP fan having read all seven mains and watched all eight mains. But I watched Fantastic Beasts part 1 and I got bored after 20min and stopped. 

I think the big charm of HP was the magical school setting.

To me the big charm of HP is how they well they introduced the antagonist and went ahead with that one main antagonist in mind throughout the entire series.. I could say that HP is the equivalent of avatar the last airbender while fantastic beasts is the equivalent of legend of Korra. I might have forgotten the plot of the first movie for fantastic beasts though. 

Though I thought the guy playing the main character was cute .. 

Edited by lonely57

• 1 year later...

Do you know when will the 3rd movie be released?

7 minutes ago, Guest Jimmy said:

Do you know when will the 3rd movie be released?

According to this website: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a675773/fantastic-beasts-3-4-5-release-date-cast-plot-news-trailer/

filming got delayed and so predicted release date is end of 2021. Anyone got more accurate info?

On 11/18/2018 at 3:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

On 11/18/2018 at 3:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

A Winner knows a problem and does something to improve the situation.

A Loser knows a problem and what he does is to whine, not once, but many many times in here.

I am also shaken to my bare bones...  of laughter!

Maybe the "our million dillar ministers" ARE the Fantastic Beasts? 

At least their Bible is full of Fantastic Beasts?

Haven't you read St. John's Apocalypse?

This part of the Bible is so fantastic that the author was probably high on drugs.

But the creators of the HP movies are serious software engineers

who build the Beasts with sophisticated software running on powerful computers.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:58 AM, Guest Mama durke said:

Harry Potter has its precursor in Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks , I suggest people watch it in full Hd , in its heyday it was considered high tech,

-----

Angela Landsbury , the bristish actress is still around and active...

A lot of the internet generation never got to see this Disney movie, 

so Harry Potter and other stories are just a rehash of what the Brits did best, perpetuate stories of witchcraft and magic, true ?

I hope that guest will not be shaken to the bones again to discover HARRY POTTER   and other franchises are actually remakes of Disney's old old stuff.

Allegedly.

Thank you.  I didn't know about this movie, and I will definitely see it.   I love Angela Landsbury  !

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone watched the latest installation? Was a little taken aback when the secret of Dumbledore was revealed as he was in love with Grindelwald. What a sweet, bitter relationship.. the battle scene was not as exciting as the previous but there were some mini exciting snippets to spice up the show. 

Guest J.W. ROWRING

Mean while whether the films do good or not .

J.K. ROWLING still gets to enjoy her billions and enjoy life and sunny days in the South of France.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:21 PM, Guest J.W. ROWRING said:

Mean while whether the films do good or not .

J.K. ROWLING still gets to enjoy her billions and enjoy life and sunny days in the South of France.

Yay 👏

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.