Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anti mosquito detergent
1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这是当然的。所以我说,他无耻。只要你针对这些来谈,它不敢出声,紧闭老嘴,就是下贱货

1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

我们等那老孬种对学生发生性幻想一事对外公布吧,那老秃驴肯定不敢面对社会舆论

As usual and same as when you are at your home, only talking to yourself?

We actually don't need to know what you are babbling to yourself. Just keep it for you.

Eius rei multas adferunt causas: ne adsidua consuetudine capti studium belli gerendi agricultura commutent; ne latos fines parare studeant, potentioresque humiliores possessionibus expellant; ne accuratius ad frigora

其实魏佳氏几可怜窝囊下。

当了皇贵妃后, 巴林氏也不卖她的账。

15394450074LPeT1.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 2
4 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

我们等那老孬种对学生发生性幻想一事对外公布吧,那老秃驴肯定不敢面对社会舆论。

c82861085ebb570e036fd48ff953abfa.gif

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie loves to behave like the bickering bitches in the period dramas of the Manchu Dynasty.  

Manchu Dynasty?  LOL, you obviously are shooting blanks in the dark not knowing what the hell you are talking about.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这是当然的。所以我说,他无耻。只要你针对这些来谈,它不敢出声,紧闭老嘴,就是下贱货。

到目前为止,老秃驴这厚脸皮的败类畜生不敢针对对学生发生性幻想并手淫一事做出任何回应,跟不用说公诸于世。

它这老畜生还厚着脸皮和别人高谈阔论,教人为人处事,笑死人!

怎么老秃驴就这么下贱啊,希望趁早遭警方和教育部调查,还学生和家长们公道。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 1/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yup, it's disgraceful how that purported ex-scholar Nightwhore not only openly admitted to masturbatory fantasies about the students under her charge, but defended herself on the basis that she did no wrong. Will MOE and the general public be of the same view? Will her acts cause the general public to be even more disdainful of the gay community when Nightwhore, being a black sheep, is not representative? Ask the gay community, the overwhelming majority will not condone such unethical actions, by an educator at that. Fancy Nightwhore having the gall to act so self-righteous and to claim that no harm is being done. Audacious!

问家长,问教育部,问警察,问社会,问各方老师能否对学生发生性幻想并且手淫?

4 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest joker Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰

same blabber, same style, same ranting.

same same boring

zzzz zzzz zzzz

dosing off soon

Qui cum eum in itinere convenissent seque ad pedes proiecissent suppliciterque locuti flentes pacem petissent, atque eos in eo loco quo tum essent suum adventum expectare iussisset, paruerunt. Eo postquam Caesar pervenit, obsides, arma, servos qui ad eos perfugissent, poposcit

18 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

到目前为止,老秃驴这厚脸皮的败类畜生不敢针对对学生发生性幻想并手淫一事做出任何回应,跟不用说公诸于世。

它这老畜生还厚着脸皮和别人高谈阔论,教人为人处事,笑死人!

怎么老秃驴就这么下贱啊,希望趁早遭警方和教育部调查,还学生和家长们公道。 

15 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

The carousel wheel is turning and turning again. Same boring story, nothing new or creative.

Guest Dirty's  head is spinning around, spinning around.

Nightingale, awake me once there is something with some novel character from Guest Dirty otherwise I take an early sleep... Thanks

Hominem esse barbarum, iracundum, temerarium: non posse eius imperia diutius sustineri. Nisi quid in Caesare populoque Romano sit auxilii, omnibus Gallis idem esse faciendum quod Helvetii fecerint, ut domo emigrent, aliud domicilium, alias sedes, remotas a Germanis, petant fortunamque, quaecumque accidat, experiantur.

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

说得好

Guest 脏子姨
9 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

我们等那老孬种对学生发生性幻想一事对外公布吧,那老秃驴肯定不敢面对社会舆论。

对,因为它就是孬种,只敢在背后放屁。

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You want to see creativity from Auntie Cheapskate Locust?  Then you had better TAN KU KU because it has been 7 years already but still that female mosquito is buzzing the same old tune.  ZZZZZZ

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore.

对的再说也会对。

错的再狡辩依旧是错。你这老秃驴当然不希望我们讲,因为讲的就是你的丑事。

我们和你这畜生的区别,就是你只能狡辩。

所以看清楚,我还是这么说: 你老秃驴就是无能无耻无德。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

对的再说也会对。

错的再狡辩依旧是错。你这老秃驴当然不希望我们讲,因为讲的就是你的丑事。

我们和你这畜生的区别,就是你只能狡辩。

所以看清楚,我还是这么说: 你老秃驴就是无能无耻无德。

:clap:

Guest 固伦和孝公主
7 hours ago, Guest 武則天 said:

朕的後宮什麼時候辣麼多女人啊?

你这几千年前的唐朝僵尸怎么跑到咱们大清后宫来插嘴?滚开啦!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
17 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这是当然的。所以我说,他无耻。只要你针对这些来谈,它不敢出声,紧闭老嘴,就是下贱货。

事实胜于雄辩,老秃驴只能狡辩试着撇开话题,不敢针对自己对学生发生性幻想并手淫一事做出回应,更何况公诸于世。

老孬种就是无能,无耻,无徳的畜生。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
Just now, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老孬种就是无能,无耻,无徳的畜生。

量它也不敢做出任何回应,只会装疯卖傻

Guest Guest 2
4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie Cheapskate Locust has inadvertently admitted she is the bitch from the Manchu Dynasty palace, speaking locust language even though she condemns the Chinese as locusts.  What Irony!

You proved them right - by refusing to publicly admit your penchant for masturbating while fantasising about underage students and going off tangent trying to divert the topic.

The irony.

Hahaha

Guest 脏子姨
34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

:whistle:

对的对的,你这老秃驴除了能吹口哨,希望引人小便让你看看,过过干瘾,你还能干啥?

舔5380的小不点你都拼死拼活地努力,还没法儿舔上。可悲。

哪儿冷清呗? 五妹娘也来了。

雌洗和娥姁勒?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Where's the irony when I admitted it already?  On the other hand, it is you who keeps on using locust language while condemning the locusts.  LOL.

Half truths. You admitted it in a few posts, not willingly but only when cornered with incontrovertible evidence of the statement in your previous blog, which you couldn't deny.

But you never PUBLICLY admitted to it - to the general public, to MOE, to the unsuspecting parents and the actual students you taught.

Anyone, whether responding in English or Chinese, will be able to tell what kind of unethical and immoral teacher you are - brazenly defending your acts of masturbating while fantasising about the underage students under your charge.

Your acts and words are repulsive and stink to the high heavens with your unwarranted moral superiority and you purporting to stand on moral high ground, telling others how to behave. 

脏子姨 has rightly thrown down the gauntlet at you. Either you make a public declaration in the media about your perverted fantasies for the public, MOE and police to judge and take action where necessary, or you just shut up and fuck off from the forum.

3 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老孬种就是无能,无耻,无徳的畜生。 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

You proved them right - by refusing to publicly admit your penchant for masturbating while fantasising about underage students and going off tangent trying to divert the topic.

The irony.

Hahaha

Don't you actually feel embarrassed yourself Guest Dirty?

Bringing this up for at least the 50th time, is like a 3 year old kid, that has fun in throwing the wooden toys down on the floor to expect the mother to pick it up and put it right again, just for the kid to throw them down again.

Your maturity state seems to be on a similar level (as 3 year old kid). not the first time I come to this conclusion. Just the problem that you are in your mid 50s, early 60s already. 

I don't know why you can make fun about this "masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys" for centuries. Does it strongly arouse you sexually yourself? Shall we understand you like this and like talking about this because you yourself get a hard on in thinking about this (masturbating while dreaming of teenage boys)?

Anyway, Nighingale never said he is fantasising about underaged boys, I think he is more or less dreaming of a thick 7 1/2 incher from a hot muscular 30s guy instead.

Why should he fantasise of teenage boys if he has you as his awkward super kid on his hand already?

My little Guest Dirty little kid, can go along on this for years, can't you?

Hac oratione habita mirum in modum conversae sunt omnium mentes summaque alacritas et cupiditas belli gerendi innata est,  princepsque X. legio per tribunos militum ei gratias egit quod de se optimum iudicium fecisset, seque esse ad bellum gerendum paratissimam confirmavit.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you one of those constantly seeking review of others?  Are you A Review Whore?

Forgot to mention, I posted this.

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You mean for the past 7 years, you did not make a public declaration in the media or MOE or the police about me?  Why not?  What were you waiting for?  If you did, what did they say?  Do tell us the answer because we want to learn whether private fantasies are illegal or not.  LOL.

Just as we guessed - when the gauntlet is thrown and it comes to the crunch, you deliberately divert the topic levelling baseless accusations against your critics but not addressing the real issue. 

Why would we make a public declaration when the misdeeds are not committed by us but YOU?

More pertinently, what are you scared of? If you truly think there is NOTHING wrong with masturbating while fantasising about your students and that MOE, the police and the parents of your students will support you, why are you so scared of publicly announcing it? What have you got to hide?

(Apparently, plenty - LOL)

You are nothing but a shameless immoral and unethical old fart who has no business telling others what to do. You are morally BANKRUPT.

30 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Well, well.  Auntie OCD sure likes to put words in my mouth in order to bash me.  So even if I did not fantasise about underaged boys, she would rant on and on.  And it is not true to say I prefer a thick long tool.  Only those who know me personally know the real me.  hahahaha.

Anyway, Nighingale never said he is fantasising about underaged boys, I think now after reading his response that he is more or less dreaming of a thin 3 1/2 incher from a medium hot average muscular 30s guy instead.

Why should he fantasise of teenage boys if he has you as his awkward super busy body alleging so many things small baby kid bothering him endlessly day in day out nigh in night out???????

Erant hae difficultates belli gerendi quas supra ostendimus, sed tamen multa Caesarem ad id bellum incitabant: iniuria retentorum equitum Romanorum, rebellio facta post deditionem, defectio datis obsidibus, tot civitatum coniuratio, in primis ne hac parte neglecta reliquae nationes sibi idem licere arbitrarentur.

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Just as we guessed - when the gauntlet is thrown and it comes to the crunch, you deliberately divert the topic levelling baseless accusations against your critics but not addressing the real issue. 

Why would we make a public declaration when the misdeeds are not committed by us but YOU?

More pertinently, what are you scared of? If you truly think there is NOTHING wrong with masturbating while fantasising about your students and that MOE, the police and the parents of your students will support you, why are you so scared of publicly announcing it? What have you got to hide?

You are nothing but a shameless immoral and unethical old fart who has no business telling others what to do. You are morally BANKRUPT.

27 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

So do you go announcing what kind of fart you have?

You have not answered my question - What are you waiting for if you think I am too outrageous?  What are you scared of?

Watch out Nightingale, he started relapsing with his "We" period. he is talking in plural again. At the moment he is more than one.

the plural "We" obviously refers to all his Guest profiles and his split personality.

You better watch out......

Nam cum omnis iuventus, omnes etiam gravioris aetatis in quibus aliquid consilii aut dignitatis fuit eo convenerant, tum navium quod ubique fuerat in unum locum coegerant; 3 quibus amissis reliqui neque quo se reciperent neque quem ad modum oppida defenderent habebant

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Guest Dirty, I am just wondering why you like to repeat on this thing about masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys. Why you need to bring that up so often?

Are you getting sexually aroused while thinking about Nightingale masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys or students.

Is it making you sexually high and stimulates you having such thoughts or why do you need to repeat it over and over?

Please let us know. We are keen to know the roots of your mental problems and responding to this question would assist us in knowing why you can't get over that thing with others masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys.

Please share and tell us.

What have you got to hide???

Sabinus idoneo omnibus rebus loco castris sese tenebat, cum Viridovix contra eum duorum milium spatio consedisset cotidieque productis copiis pugnandi potestatem faceret, ut iam non solum hostibus in contemptionem Sabinus veniret,

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

So do you go announcing what kind of fart you have?

You have not answered my question - What are you waiting for if you think I am too outrageous?  What are you scared of?

As usual, trying to divert the topic with red herrings.

The misdeeds are YOURS, YOU are the one masturbating while fantasising about underage students.

If you truly think there is NOTHING wrong with masturbating while fantasising about your students and that MOE, the police and the parents of your students will support you, why are you so scared of publicly announcing it? What have you got to hide?  What are you scared of?

What are we waiting for?  We are waiting for you to publicly announce it.

We bet you don't dare.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Watch out Nightingale, he started relapsing with his "We" period. he is talking in plural again. At the moment he is more than one.

the plural "We" obviously refers to all his Guest profiles and his split personality.

You better watch out......

I think you had better watch out yourself.  We caught you posting that you don't mind others masturbating while fantasising about their students.

Don't ever let us catch you advocating again this unsavoury unethical act that tarnishes the name of the gay community, you whiny unethical English-challenged lawyer wannabe :rolleyes:

Guest Guest 2
On 1/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老秃驴厚颜无耻,所以只能强词夺理,这孬种肯宁不敢公开对学生发生性幻想,公开之后肯定遭警方和教育部调查,哈哈

On 1/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, Guest 脏子姨 said:

不是你说了算,尤其是你这畜生,特不配。

你自己也知道自己无耻,所以你也只能强词夺理。

我看准你不敢: 有胆量你公开你性幻想学生,看公众的反应,是如我们,还是像你说的,无伤大雅。

正如我说你译不出那些帖文一样,我就看准你不敢公开,你就是窝囊废,孬种!

Yup guys, many irrelevant posts later from Nightwhore, and still he doesn't dare to publicly announce he 对学生发生性幻想并手淫.

Not surprised - he is proving you guys right insofar as the labels 窝囊废 and 孬种 are concerned.

我也看准它不敢, LOL!!!!!

Guest Guest 2
9 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这张用来搞笑、吓人、禁欲、警世都真的够力:

好有贡献。

That darn photo can be used by the Singapore Police Force as a mandatory treatment for serial rapists.

They will immediately be cured, some of them may even go limp permanently.

HAHAHA

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

As usual, trying to divert the topic with red herrings.

The misdeeds are YOURS, YOU are the one masturbating while fantasising about underage students.

If you truly think there is NOTHING wrong with masturbating while fantasising about your students and that MOE, the police and the parents of your students will support you, why are you so scared of publicly announcing it? What have you got to hide?  What are you scared of?

What are we waiting for?  We are waiting for you to publicly announce it.

We bet you don't dare.

but it is your turn first. You never responded to the questions raised earlier. Just keeping quiet.

Please respond now:

Guest Dirty, I am just wondering why you like to repeat on this thing about masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys. Why you need to bring that up so often?

Are you getting sexually aroused while thinking about Nightingale masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys or students.

Is it making you sexually high and stimulates you having such thoughts or why do you need to repeat it over and over?

Please let us know. We are keen to know the roots of your mental problems and responding to this question would assist us in knowing why you can't get over that thing with others masturbating while fantasising about teenage boys.

Please share and tell us.

What have you got to hide???

We are waiting for you to publicly announce it.

Ibi cum alii fossas complerent, alii multis telis coniectis defensores vallo munitionibusque depellerent, auxiliaresque, quibus ad pugnam non multum Crassus confidebat, lapidibus telisque subministrandis et ad aggerem caespitibus comportandis speciem atque opinionem pugnantium praeberent, cum item ab hostibus constanter ac non timide pugnaretur telaque ex loco superiore missa non frustra acciderent,  equites circumitis hostium castris Crasso renuntiaverunt non eadem esse diligentia ab decumana porta castra munita facilemque aditum habere.

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yup guys, many irrelevant posts later from Nightwhore, and still he doesn't dare to publicly announce he 对学生发生性幻想并手淫.

Not surprised - he is proving you guys right insofar as the labels 窝囊废 and 孬种 are concerned.

我也看准它不敢, LOL!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

That darn photo can be used by the Singapore Police Force as a mandatory treatment for serial rapists.

They will immediately be cured, some of them may even go limp permanently.

HAHAHA

Yep, talking to yourself helps....

Illi, ut erat imperatum, eductis iis cohortibus quae praesidio castris relictae intritae ab labore erant, et longiore itinere circumductis, ne ex hostium castris conspici possent, omnium oculis mentibusque ad pugnam intentis celeriter ad eas quas diximus munitiones pervenerunt .

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

I think you had better watch out yourself.  We caught you posting that you don't mind others masturbating while fantasising about their students.

Don't ever let us catch you advocating again this unsavoury unethical act that tarnishes the name of the gay community, you whiny unethical English-challenged lawyer wannabe :rolleyes:

Where did I exactly say that? I know in your late 50s/ early 60s it might be challenging to see things properly.

Show me where.

Or is your comprehension a bit bad???????

Eodem fere tempore Caesar, etsi prope exacta iam aestas erat, tamen, quod omni Gallia pacata Morini Menapiique supererant, qui in armis essent neque ad eum umquam legatos de pace misissent, arbitratus id bellum celeriter confici posse eo exercitum duxit; qui longe alia ratione ac reliqui Galli bellum gerere coeperunt.

Shizzo Guest don't play dirty with me! I can stamp my foot very hard and summon the moderator over here OK! Don't play play! LOL

Oops I forgot to post in support of Nightwhore! I support him masturbating while fantasising about his students! Nothing wrong there! All teachers should do it! LOL

Guest 令皇貴妃
On 1/17/2019 at 8:39 PM, fab said:

其实魏佳氏几可怜窝囊下。

当了皇贵妃后, 巴林氏也不卖她的账。

15394450074LPeT1.jpg

沒逼你這個賤人可憐

這一生愛錯人

53 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

The 3 posts above are not by me! They are by Shizzo Guest!

LOL

52 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Shizzo Guest don't play dirty with me! I can stamp my foot very hard and summon the moderator over here OK! Don't play play! LOL

50 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Oops I forgot to post in support of Nightwhore! I support him masturbating while fantasising about his students! Nothing wrong there! All teachers should do it! LOL

The Moderators can easily find out that the above three post were not from the real Guest "anti mosquito detergent".

How stupid do you think they are?

Your brain must have shrinked, they posted your IP add some time back.

You better don't challenge them it will backfire against you.Go ahead and summons them. I m not scared at all. you think I m a whimp? better watch ou yourself the Mods will whack you soon. Stamp your foot hard, you only dig your own grave......

Stop hijacking my profile names you dirty nerd weirdo!

Eodem die ab exploratoribus certior factus hostes sub monte consedisse milia passuum ab ipsius castris octo, qualis esset natura montis et qualis in circuitu ascensus qui cognoscerent misit.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic