Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Well, she has been watching too much television/video period dramas on palace intrigues and politicking among the empress, concubines and maids.  So she has deluded herself into thinking that she is one of the actresses on TV/video.

Talking about yourself? LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anti mosquito detergent
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Erm... you don't see that YOU are taking this very seriously? Haha. Your posts are getting very heated and emotional.  Which we want.  LOL

Because I wanted you to realise that you probably don't want to end up in that corner of a room with nobody talking to you. But you have been placed into that corner a long time back, people finding you weird , mental sick and awkward....  and this only because of your own actions and ranting, bashing, racial slurs, insulting and distortion.

But every chance I gave you , you never took up.

Because you are a self righteous moral priest who is stubborn and stuck in your self created prejudices and weird imagination.

I would bet that not Nightingale is an old bitch but you are even much older than him (at least the way how you act here).

After the third sentence , when people are talking with your, people start keeping quiet and try to run off.

Have you never noted that????

Gallis idem esse faciendum quod Helvetii fecerint, ut domo emigrent, aliud domicilium, alias sedes, remotas a Germanis, petant fortunamque, quaecumque accidat, experiantur

Guest disclosed yourself
8 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

except your standard of English is a complete fail.

except your standard of English is a complete fail.

And is that proper English ? super big laugh here. you're standard of English is not much better at all. but you like to ridicule others without seeing that you are the biggest embarrassment to yourself.

And why need to boil arguments down to language?

You know very well that my English is better than 80 of the English standard spoken or written in Singapore!

Fancy a fool who doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're" criticising others about their command of the English language.  Your English language standard is not even good enough to pass PSLE English, don't even try to compare yourself to 80% of Singaporeans.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Because I wanted you to realise that you probably don't want to end up in that corner of a room with nobody talking to you. But you have been placed into that corner a long time back, people finding you weird , mental sick and awkward....  and this only because of your own actions and ranting, bashing, racial slurs, insulting and distortion.

But every chance I gave you , you never took up.

Because you are a self righteous moral priest who is stubborn and stuck in your self created prejudices and weird imagination.

I would bet that not Nightingale is an old bitch but you are even much older than him (at least the way how you act here).

Boboshooting again? Go spend your time learning primary school English instead of acting so self-righteous pretending to be a lawyer in this forum when you can't even make it.

Are you such a loner that want's to sit all the time at the corner with no people taking attention of you?

You are the one who has this in your hands.

I have given you so many chances to get out of your self imposed exile.

Take it up.

Nobody is going to lay any flower on your grave if you continue bitching around with everyone like you do now.

Hac oratione habita, concilium dimisit. Et secundum ea multae res eum hortabantur quare sibi eam rem cogitandam et suscipiendam putaret, in primis quod Haeduos, fratres consanguineosque saepe numero a senatu appellatos, in servitute atque [in] dicione videbat Germanorum teneri eorumque obsides esse apud Ariovistum

2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Fancy a fool who doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're" criticising others about their command of the English language.  Your English language standard is not even good enough to pass PSLE English, don't even try to compare yourself to 80% of Singaporeans.

What an arrogant prick you are? if you type fast then things like you and you're happen.

If you're not smart enough to get then go back to Chinese language.

Yawn Yawn Yawn. Getting tired here. Come with something  creative and essential instead of looking at such petty things.

If not I will start tomorrow to pull out all you wrong English writings here... Bet I will do you cheapskate....

Sitting their like an old fag on your referee chair and thinking you are smart boiling things down to such petty language typings.

I don't even get an old stinking fart out of my ass from such petty little things.... 

Sequanisque permitteret ut quos illi haberent voluntate eius reddere illis liceret; neve Haeduos iniuria lacesseret neve his sociisque eorum bellum inferret. Si [id] ita fecisset, sibi populoque Romano perpetuam gratiam atque amicitiam cum eo futuram.

Sitting there like an old fag on your referee chair and thinking you are smart boiling things down to such petty language typings.

I don't even get an old stinking fart out of my ass from such petty little things.... 

qui vicissent iis quos vicissent quem ad modum vellent imperarent. Item populum Romanum victis non ad alterius praescriptum, sed ad suum arbitrium imperare consuesse

1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

So?  Big deal!  Even I myself commit typo errors.

But your erroneous way of bitching with those who criticises your racist xenophobia is even more sinful than my private fantasies, which are none of your business anyway.  And your allegations on my sexual crime which has not materialised is tantamount to a mental illness. 

No it constitutes defamation already.

No essence but still he wants to blackmail you and bitch around that you were terminated as a teacher and stuff.

If Guest Dirty doesn't see a way out, he will resort to such means and even thinks he is smart. It is too obvious.

he just wants you to shut up that is why he has come with all the defamatory remarks.

but I better fail in English instead of being a failed person like him.

Haedui questum quod Harudes, qui nuper in Galliam transportati essent, fines eorum popularentur: sese ne obsidibus quidem datis pacem Ariovisti redimere potuisse

Guest 脏子姨
24 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Then how do you explain your lack of rhyme with your shui-ji-chi-lv?  LOL.

I thought you told me to be creative?  Then why repeat & repeat the same old curses?  Double standards much?

Of course she won't accede to your request as her pastime is to play mischief.  Your suggestion of her sticking to Dirty Aunt, Cheapskate Ice, and a host of Guest nicks is already her routine.  But she would really stand out unique and unconfuseable if she chose nicks like "Necrophiliac", "Chronic Curser", "Shitting Mouth" and "OCD w/o Medicine".  LOL.

Well, she has been watching too much television/video period dramas on palace intrigues and politicking among the empress, concubines and maids.  So she has deluded herself into thinking that she is one of the actresses on TV/video.

你的语文能力真的很差,哈哈哈!  趁还有口气,多看书呗。

4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, no need to resort to underhanded means and sow seeds of discord lah.

But your erroneous way of bitching with those who criticises your racist xenophobia is even more sinful than my private fantasies, which are none of your business anyway.  And your allegations on my sexual crime which has not materialised is tantamount to a mental illness. 

And you know what Nightingale, once his ass in on fire, he will just run away and you won't see him for the next 12 hours.

This is like a small kid hiding in the bed below the blanket and not coming out from below the blanket....

Id ne accideret, magnopere sibi praecavendum Caesar existimabat. Namque omnium rerum quae ad bellum usui erant summa erat in eo oppido facultas,

Guest 脏子姨
26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

The Chinese saying goes:  "The good part of the show comes at the end."  LOL.

对,我们就在后头,看老秃驴出尽洋相

1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

对,我们就在后头,看老秃驴出尽洋相 

At least the old vultures don't spray such bullshit out of their mouth like you do day in day out.

You are an old fricky nonsense weirdo.

You know very well that you aren't essentially much younger than Nightingale but you still want to bitch him up on his age.

Laughable.

You know the worst is that you can't even autofuck yourself but need to resort to fuck along others here with your bitchy ranting.

Potestatem fecisset, desperantes iam de pugna et dispersos subito adortum magis ratione et consilio quam virtute vicisse. Cui rationi contra homines barbaros atque imperitos locus fuisset, hac ne ipsum quidem sperare nostros exercitus capi posse.

Guest 脏子姨
8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, no need to resort to underhanded means and sow seeds of discord lah.

老秃驴,多查字典,多看看,多写写,说不定你翘辫子前,会写出一句像样的句子。现在还是很差,噗,只能让人耻笑。

你的底子不好,这和卑贱的出身息息相关。你没格调,所以到这把该死的年纪,还是狰狞,还是惹人嫌。

你这样老态的人,很多是慈祥、德高望重的长者范,你是却是没人尊重,妖里怪气的人妖精。

无德无耻无能,真失败。

2 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

无德无耻无能,真失败。 

Quod erat demonstrandum!

Suam innocentiam perpetua vita, felicitatem Helvetiorum bello esse perspectam. Itaque se quod in longiorem diem conlaturus fuisset repraesentaturum et proxima nocte de quarta vigilia castra moturum, ut quam primum intellegere posset utrum apud eos pudor atque officium an timor plus valeret. Quod si praeterea nemo sequatur .

Guest 脏子姨

其实你低能,你的家人祖宗应该是可怜你,不至于再骂你,伤害你。

你都长得这么丑陋惹人讨厌了,又加码来个弱智低能,他们不会这么狠心伤害你这畜生的。虎毒都不食子嘛。

所以你趁还有口气,修修品特,提升格调呗,那可能有一天,你也会有朋友,可以有人尊重。

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Who are you to even dictate who should do what when you are simply just another guest, another ANONYMOUS guest here with no stake in the forum, no moral authority over anyone else? In fact your words carry no weight - you are even more disregarded than Nightwhore. LOL

compared to you I m an innocent little fly.

Who has been hiding behind Guest profiles for bitchy period of more than 15 years or more? You or me?

What an arrogance to attack me from the fact that I m writing as a guest when you have been vastly abusing your Guest status to rant, bitch around, place racial slurs and distort discussion.

I know you crashed your own mirror, therefore I can't even ask you to look into the mirror. You hypocrite loser. Bitch yourself on that accusation first.

Tam barbarum neque tam imperitum esse rerum ut non sciret neque bello Allobrogum proximo Haeduos Romanis auxilium tulisse neque ipsos in iis contentionibus quas Haedui secum et cum Sequanis habuissent auxilio populi Romani usos esse.

Guest 脏子姨
6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Oh sure.  Thanks for your advice, Auntie OCD,  I have never stopped reading.  LOL.

It's a "she", not he.  Bitches are female.  She has lost her balls already by having a thousand nicks here.

She has tried blackmailing me by exposing as many of my personal particulars as possible for the past 7 years but all in vain.  And I simply could not be shut up as long as she keeps using unfair tactics to discredit others.

Auntie OCD, if I am away for 12 hours or 24 or 48 hours, it means I am busy.  Not like you so free that your OCD mind compels you to hurl insult after insult even after months.  You are so free that you revive old threads to stir up shit.

Oh sure.  Release your horses then.  Your weak horses have been toddling for the past 7 years.  They can't run.  

Whatever happened to your motto of creativity?  Why slap yourself on the face?   tsk tsk tsk.

Please take the right medicine.  Don't self medicate.  You are no doctor.

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

你不是忙,是无能,在绞尽脑汁找词汇,想点子,造句。哈哈哈。

学艺未精,就是这下场。再加上老迈,动作缓慢,脑筋不灵,就是惨惨惨。

4 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

Just whack your own ass first!

Want to tell me something about manners, civility and good behaviour?

Are you believing into what you write here yourself or is it just made up to convince yourself that you are that polite person?

I think I switched into the wrong channel here....

Obviously possessed into your own believes?

Quod si eum interfecerit, multis sese nobilibus principibusque populi Romani gratum esse facturum (id se ab ipsis per eorum nuntios compertum habere), quorum omnium gratiam atque amicitiam eius morte redimere posset.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
6 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

无德无耻无能,真失败。

老秃驴是下贱的,它之前已经承认没把奖学金学位课程念完,证明了它除了无徳无耻之外,也无能。

窝囊的老妖精只能在网上惹人吐槽,让人耻笑,在各个性网站刊登淫秽性广告要求人家与它大腿交。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
5 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

不会吧,谁指望这老妖精修修品德提升格调啊?哈哈哈

Guest Guest 2
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

She has tried blackmailing me by exposing as many of my personal particulars as possible for the past 7 years but all in vain.  And I simply could not be shut up as long as she keeps using unfair tactics to discredit others.

Don't think too highly of yourself. Who are you except a cockroach that will get its karma for harbouring illicit fantasies, advertising on numerous sex portals for big thigh sex with your profile photo in full view (audacity aside, the horror!), and twisting facts and spouting half-truths (if not outright lies), to suit your twisted agenda?

'Unfair tactics to discredit others'?  You must be referring to yourself, impersonating others and then putting words into their mouths. Pot kettle black much. Haha

6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Take a closer look at all the whiny posts by guest 'anti mosquito detergent'. Notice the same foot-stamping whiny 'I must have it my way or else' tone? Apart from her broken English, awkward grammar expression and megalomaniac lawyer wannabe tendencies in policing the behaviour of others, what else is she capable of? What has she contributed to the forum? Nothing. She is just the pest she accuses others of being. Haha

Guest 白莲花
7 hours ago, Guest 圣母皇太后 said:

贵妃。哀家知道你在后宫很跋扈,嚣张

可是哀家得提醒你做人要有点分寸

你到底是什么角色?又笑嫌皇后来托梦,又是剩母还太后的,精神分裂啊?!

d36e557275a247f480a5d5789e4fc992.gif

Guest 圣母皇太后
1 hour ago, Guest 白莲花 said:

你到底是什么角色?又笑嫌皇后来托梦,又是剩母还太后的,精神分裂啊?!

d36e557275a247f480a5d5789e4fc992.gif

Shut up la fag!

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, all these things you mentioned refer back to you.  In Chinese, it is called using your mouth full of blood to squirt at others.  I had never been in the Flaming Room ever since I first registered as a member.  It was years later in response to your xenophobic ranting that you dragged me into here.  That thread lasted 64 pages, with you having the last word, and the last plus last word, plus last last last word.  It means that even after I have stopped rebutting you, you kept on cursing me week after week, months after and years after, reviving dead threads where nobody said anything.  If I were to expire any moment, you would continue to curse me or anyone who has contradicted you long after they are gone.  In your hateful mind, I never expire.  Steve never expires.  Even before Steve was banned by the Moderator recently, he has already stopped rebutting you.  Yet your resentful mind dictates you to keep on trolling him.  In your life of hate, you allow your detractors to haunt you forever.  Is this how you want to live your old age?  I have never had any differences with anybody else in BW that I have to be dragged into the Flaming Room, except by you.

Oh yes, long naggy post again.  But this is good as it trains your eyes to see longer texts.  LOL.

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

Two words: bobo shooter.

Also, even if what you allege is true (which we deny), the fact is you are guilty of the same and worse (e.g. masturbating while fantasising about underage boys). So where is your moral authority? LOL

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

If your moral authority rests on judging people's race, nationality and private fantasies, then it's time to get off that moral high horse.  hahaha.

If only your fantasies were really private... haha

Guest Guest 2
5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

But there's no proof of my hanky panky with students.  So where's the basis of your allegations?   hoo hoo hoo.

OMG you are really stupider than we thought. Who is talking about proof of hanky panky? Remember we were talking about whether your fantasies were truly private? LOL 离题到离谱

Guest 圣母皇太后

385_180823140707_1.gif

我也很无奈!她们都早薨了,皇帝主子就要我一下子扮皇后,一下子扮皇太后的,掩人耳目,代她们发信息。做太监真辛苦。

25 minutes ago, Guest 令贵妃 said:

唉哟哟哦哟哟~这后宫真的好热闹哟

本宫看的几爽一下

魏佳氏

蕈菇湯喝了吗?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨

冰冰,说是奖学金得主是骗人的吧?

人家奖学金得主都是很风光的:职位高,薪水厚....

怎么老秃驴这么落魄,被抄被嫌弃,一副穷酸样?

啧啧啧,无能无耻无得,所以成为丢脸的败类。

哈哈哈

Guest 犯贱冰冰
13 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

冰冰,说是奖学金得主是骗人的吧?

人家奖学金得主都是很风光的:职位高,薪水厚....

怎么老秃驴这么落魄,被抄被嫌弃,一副穷酸样?

啧啧啧,无能无耻无得,所以成为丢脸的败类。

哈哈哈

老秃驴落魄是因为之前被炒,当然被嫌弃,遭人唾弃。

哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

OMG you are really stupider than we thought. Who is talking about proof of hanky panky? Remember we were talking about whether your fantasies were truly private? LOL 离题到离谱

明眼人。

它脑筋不灵,没法理论。

如果说不过你,就歪曲事实,换话题。

父母如果知道老师性幻想的对象是青少年,就算没有实际行动,他们也一样害怕厌恶吧?会以实际行动向校方和教育部举报和抗议吧?

老秃驴还厚颜无耻说只是幻想。呸。

Guest 脏子姨
12 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老秃驴落魄是因为之前被炒,当然被嫌弃,遭人唾弃。

哈哈

大快人心,大家乐坏。它颜面无存,夹着尾巴离开。

沦落沦落。这就是报应。它还有脸提祖宗。它的祖宗知道有这样的败类,唉,惨惨惨。

Guest 脏子姨

这样的败类畜生,还厚着脸皮,和你高谈阔论,讲道理,要教你为人处事。无德无耻无能,怎么让人信服。

有自知之明,会先反省,自己都一塌糊涂,还想教人。

还是同一句概括它的经典:

无德无耻无能。

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

But there's no proof of my hanky panky with students.  So where's the basis of your allegations?   hoo hoo hoo.

Hoo你的头,老秃驴,你的淫贱行为别传到网上来。老往别人身上吹气,很恶心。

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

If your moral authority rests on judging people's race, nationality and private fantasies, then it's time to get off that moral high horse.  hahaha.

不是你说了算,尤其是你这畜生,特不配。

你自己也知道自己无耻,所以你也只能强词夺理。

我看准你不敢: 有胆量你公开你性幻想学生,看公众的反应,是如我们,还是像你说的,无伤大雅。

正如我说你译不出那些帖文一样,我就看准你不敢公开,你就是窝囊废,孬种!

14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Take a closer look at all the whiny posts by guest 'anti mosquito detergent'. Notice the same foot-stamping whiny 'I must have it my way or else' tone? Apart from her broken English, awkward grammar expression and megalomaniac lawyer wannabe tendencies in policing the behaviour of others, what else is she capable of? What has she contributed to the forum? Nothing. She is just the pest she accuses others of being. Haha

Self denial, just self denial. You are completely in self denial. By merely accusing others unjustly what you are yourself guilty of, is outright horrendous. Your discussion method is not even dialectical. Who has that tendency in policing others and impose his own moral values (the latter being created by own standards that do not conform with general accepted authority)???

Aren't you permanently trying to act into policing others?

You even try policing  others for simply fantasising and stamp them as criminals.

And what is that?  Policing the behaviour of others?

Self denial - hypocrite. Yep, I plaster these stickers on you.

You come with your wrongful moral standards, which you imagine as the ultimo authority and try to impose those on others without even reflecting whether your personal moral standards are still valid in the recent context or whether they are able to stand on one foot.

You don't even reflect what others write here, but just brush it off. that is not a discourse. That is only autocratic.

Strangely you shout here for free speech, but others who make use of free speech are branded (or should I say burnt) as morally doubtful persons. 

Aren't you permanently policing people here and resort in accusing balding fellows to be criminals simply for them having certain fantasies?

I don't see any logic but just your complete hypocritical acting as a moral preacher of your own personal (wrongful) values and nothing else.

If you don't intend to accept differing views or reflect on the views of others, then don't come to a discussion forum like Blowing Wind in the first place.

But I take the compliment being named as a pest, because it shows your respect to me.

Yes I am here to annoy you while uncovering your hypocrisy and the lack or valid moral values in what you do and write here.

I will point out your wrongs, hypocrisy, faulty arguing and hold it in front of your face until you can smell your own burnt skin from the fire that started by holding these things near to you.

Novis per Caesarem comparatis, quod hi, qui se ad eorum amicitiam adgregaverant,  meliore condicione atque aequiore imperio se uti videbant, reliquis rebus eorum gratia dignitateque amplificata Sequani principatum dimiserant.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
30 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

大快人心,大家乐坏。它颜面无存,夹着尾巴离开。

沦落沦落。这就是报应。它还有脸提祖宗。它的祖宗知道有这样的败类,唉,惨惨惨。

老秃驴厚颜无耻,所以只能强词夺理,这孬种肯宁不敢公开对学生发生性幻想,公开之后肯定遭警方和教育部调查,哈哈

Guest 犯贱冰冰
11 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

不是你说了算,尤其是你这畜生,特不配。

你自己也知道自己无耻,所以你也只能强词夺理。

我看准你不敢: 有胆量你公开你性幻想学生,看公众的反应,是如我们,还是像你说的,无伤大雅。

正如我说你译不出那些帖文一样,我就看准你不敢公开,你就是窝囊废,孬种!

老夜莺好恶心,糟蹋公众对同志圈的印象。

strangely I noted that so many different Guests are using the term bobo shooter at this flaming room....

As I said: You permanently disclose yourself as being the mastermind behind

Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰

Falling into the trap that you created yourself with a loud bang, makes things very obvious.

As many have said, there is no need to create so many Guest profiles.

The other readers from Blowing Wind can smell your ranting posts from very far, because all of them carry this nasty bitter smell.... of a desperate loser and weird loner.

Id mihi duabus de causis instituisse videntur, quod neque in vulgum disciplinam efferri velint neque eos, qui discunt, litteris confisos minus memoriae studere: quod fere plerisque accidit, ut praesidio litterarum diligentiam in perdiscendo ac memoriam remittant.

Guest 容佩咕咕
1 hour ago, Guest 令贵妃 said:

唉哟哟哦哟哟~这后宫真的好热闹哟

本宫看的几爽一下

酱就几爽一下, 证明你从没真正爽过。

Guest disclosed yourself
13 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

strangely I noted that so many different Guests are using the term bobo shooter at this flaming room....

As I said: You permanently disclose yourself as being the mastermind behind

Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰

Falling into the trap that you created yourself with a loud bang, makes things very obvious.

As many have said, there is no need to create so many Guest profiles.

The other readers from Blowing Wind can smell your ranting posts from very far, because all of them carry this nasty bitter smell.... of a desperate loser and weird loner.

Id mihi duabus de causis instituisse videntur, quod neque in vulgum disciplinam efferri velint neque eos, qui discunt, litteris confisos minus memoriae studere: quod fere plerisque accidit, ut praesidio litterarum diligentiam in perdiscendo ac memoriam remittant.

Oops, I forgot to post using my real nick. This is me! Haha

I am a desperate and weird loser.

魏佳氏生了六台还没爽过?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oops, I forgot to post using my real nick. This is me! Haha

I am a desperate and weird loser.

little kids strategies. worthless. It is too easy to spot you. Nowadays even with closed eyes and nose....

Intra annum vero vicesimum feminae notitiam habuisse in turpissimis habent rebus; cuius rei nulla est occultatio, quod et promiscue in fluminibus perluuntur et pellibus aut parvis renonum tegimentis utuntur magna corporis parte nuda.

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老秃驴厚颜无耻,所以只能强词夺理,这孬种肯宁不敢公开对学生发生性幻想,公开之后肯定遭警方和教育部调查,哈哈

这是当然的。所以我说,他无耻。只要你针对这些来谈,它不敢出声,紧闭老嘴,就是下贱货。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

这是当然的。所以我说,他无耻。只要你针对这些来谈,它不敢出声,紧闭老嘴,就是下贱货。

我们等那老孬种对学生发生性幻想一事对外公布吧,那老秃驴肯定不敢面对社会舆论。

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic