Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Foot stomping again with spurious arguments galore. Obviously your law firm isn't giving you enough work LOL.

Not so sure if BW can terminate anybody, but I'm sure your employer may wonder why you are spending your office hours arguing with people on Blowing Wind.

The moderator who happens to be my boyfriend will write to the IP address owner under the name of Blowing Wind with all your whiny, foot-stomping posts in lousy English. Let's see what your employer will say about that LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So guest 'disclosed yourself' is threatening others with consequences? LOL

Two words for him:

Empty threats.

Another two words for him:

Fuck off.

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So guest 'disclosed yourself' is threatening others with consequences? LOL

Two words for him:

Empty threats.

Another two words for him:

Fuck off.

LOL

Wait and see.

Who has the last laugh has the best...

Your lights at Blowing Wind will be permanently off soon.

Awhato kai paenga; and, Ka mahi te awhato hohoni paenga!

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Wait and see.

Who has the last laugh has the best...

Your lights at Blowing Wind will be permanently off soon.

YOUR lights will be off permanently soon. Just watch.

笑到最后的就是赢家 :twisted:

22 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Stop your defamation against him! Or come out with clear evidence and if you have, report him to the police. If you have nothing, stop defaming a honourable member of Blowing Wind and shut up forever on this subject.

You DARE to call a teacher who brazenly masturbates while fantasising about his students and is completely unapologetic about it, defending it - HONOURABLE?

THIS CLEARLY PROVES YOUR LACK OF ETHICS AND MORAL SCRUPLES.

You have no right preaching to others about morality when you are corrupt and perverse YOURSELF from the inside out.

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You DARE to call a teacher who brazenly masturbates while fantasising about his students and is completely unapologetic about it, defending it - HONOURABLE?

THIS CLEARLY PROVES YOUR LACK OF ETHICS AND MORAL SCRUPLES.

You have no right preaching to others about morality when you are corrupt and perverse YOURSELF from the inside out.

LOL

What is the difference of him masturbating while fantasising about a nude 22y old law student with a 22cm fat cock and a clean cut face or a 76y old MILF type old fart with a rotten smelly pussy and scars around both tits????

You're just jealous because even if you fantasise about  30y old spectacled weird looking smooth skin Chinese Singaporean you don't  manage to get an erection and your flaccid dick is just 6 cm at the max not even sufficient long to self fuck the left over holes of your past ear rings at your ears...

I read about other very unscrupolous fantasies at Blowing Wind from other guys.

And if he masturbates while fantasising his dog is licking his ass I don't bother because it's not your business.

Only because you had a troubled childhood and were fantasising about masturbating in front of your teacher, you don't need to put up your high morals because you couldn't prevent doing it in front of your class.

I lost my ethics and moral scruples only after I read one of your nasty disgusting insulting rants packed with mentally deranged racial slurs on the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

Since then I am not only fantasising about making an permanent end to these disgusting trolling from you!

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu

52 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

What is the difference of him masturbating while fantasising about a nude 22y old law student with a 22cm fat cock and a clean cut face or a 76y old MILF type old fart with a rotten smelly pussy and scars around both tits????

You're just jealous because even if you fantasise about  30y old spectacled weird looking smooth skin Chinese Singaporean you don't  manage to get an erection and your flaccid dick is just 6 cm at the max not even sufficient long to self fuck the left over holes of your past ear rings at your ears...

I read about other very unscrupolous fantasies at Blowing Wind from other guys.

And if he masturbates while fantasising his dog is licking his ass I don't bother because it's not your business.

Only because you had a troubled childhood and were fantasising about masturbating in front of your teacher, you don't need to put up your high morals because you couldn't prevent doing it in front of your class.

I lost my ethics and moral scruples only after I read one of your nasty disgusting insulting rants packed with mentally deranged racial slurs on the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

Since then I am not only fantasising about making an permanent end to these disgusting trolling from you!

Stomp stomp stomp LOL

Image result for foot stomping gif

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, according to your logic, you also have no ethics or moral principles to accuse others of the same.

1.  You proclaimed a 5-day truce for Chinese New Year, yet you go on trolling others.  Such a dishonorable act.

2.  You cloned yourself with various nicks to give the impression that there are others that support you, and when someone rebuts you, you claim you didn't say so and so but "another" did - again to show you "have wide support".  Such underhanded means.

3.  You resort to trolling Steve unjustifiably about the so-called White privilege mentality using a Chinese dialect by which there's no way he could understand by using google translation means, so that it becomes a one-way trolling with you having an "upper" hand and you think you are advantaged.  That's hitting below the belt.

4.  Here are the same old sins 7 years ago.  You branded all PRCs as locusts and want them repatriated, and wanted our govt to cut off trade links with China.  Yet you are using gadgets made in China and writing in their language.  Such double standards!

5.  You wanted the Parliament not to discuss the issue of day off for foreign maids.  You claimed you did not have maid and could not care less and that if your parents were incapacitated, you would quit your job to look after them.  You ignore the needs of scores of families who do not have that privilege of quitting jobs to look their elderly.  How selfish of you!

6.  You also wanted workers from the Indian subcontinent to be barred from Sentosa during weekends.  You blamed them for littering the place and yet ignored the fact that the majority of litterbugs are Singaporeans.  How inhuman of you!

7.  And when I reminded you of rotten apples everywhere, not just foreign countries, you called me a traitor.  When I asked if you deemed judges who sentenced Singaporeans for serious offences committed, and whether the police who arrested those locals as being traitors as well, you could not answer but attacked my age, looks, sexual preferences etc.  How despicable of you!  And when you had the cheek to call foreign workers locusts and cockroaches and said only Singaporeans are humans, you are displaying the insensitive and irrational aspect of you.  Look at today's news:

Jail  for  Couple  who  Punched,  Forced  Maid  to  Drink  Dirty  Mop  Water 

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/jail-terms-couple-who-punched-forced-maid-drink-dirty-mop-water

You call this Singaporean couple humans?  What kind of humans?  You cannot feel the shame that they are tarnishing the image of Singaporeans?  You do not know what shame is?

8.  As I've said, you still cannot get a single lawyer on your side, and never will, to declare that private fantasies are illegal.  So where's your sense of proportion?

So tell me who are you to ride the moral high horse?

I think it's because Auntie has been badly traumatised by her suffering at the hands of some foreigners and because of this bad experience, she developed an intense hatred towards all foreigners.  That's why when the word foreigner is mentioned, she would jump up and utter Foreign Trash!  It's ok to vent out one's frustration once and for all and get over it, but to sow discord and spread malice repeatedly is detrimental to Singapore economically and socially and definitely brings negative energies to Blowing Wind.  It has been 7 years already.  But Auntie's hatred still lives on and has swallowed her completely.  That's why one of the Moderators has repeatedly advised her to seek psychiatric treatment.

Oooh, I am certainly not the Guest who debated with you about foreigners.

I am the Guest who exposed your audacious acts of masturbating while fantasising about your underage students.

Till today you still don't dare to declare to the police, MOE, parents, public.

Your silence is deafening.

Deliberately changing tack to bring in foreigners and change the topic?

老掉牙 tactic, try something new, grandpa!

Fancy a big-thigh-sex grandpa like you with perverse fantasies acting all holier-than-thou (where did that moral superiority and arrogance come from?)

LOL

1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

Not stomping but talking reason.  You are always stomping with your unreasonable xenophobic posts.  

Plus thumping your heart when you lose arguments.  LOL.

Nightwhore throwing tantrums:

Related image

This is Guest 'disclosed yourself' having to work 15-hour days at the law firm, being paid peanuts as an overworked paralegal, and yet spending her time defending a deviant whore at an online forum 24/7:

Related image

LOL

Just now, Nightingale said:

But I am waiting for you to declare your illicit sexual orientation to your family, relatives, friends and colleagues.  And the IMH about your mental derangement.  And to declare all those xenophobic sins to the media.  What are you waiting for?  LOL.

Illicit sexual orientation?  Now we know you are not only a 卖国贼, you are also a homophobe inside out.  

Fuck off from Blowing Wind!

Just now, Nightingale said:

Wah, and yet both respond almost exactly the same time.  You and your camouflage games again.  Yawn!

Both where?  You hoodwinking who again?

LOL

1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

Even if so, what business has it got to do with you?

Great, post some more to boost your own 'popularity'... we like!
LOL

Aiyoh... So shamelessly trying to shift the posts out of this thread dedicated specifically to Nightwhore, and place it to other people's thread ah? If we want to reply here, we will reply here. 丢脸。

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie talking to herself again.  Camouflage game.  好一个借刀杀人

wah... Really trying very hard to divert all the post to other people's thread hor? You so shameless, should be proud that people started a thread for you what... Lol.

What 借刀杀人?简直用词不当。 Hahahaha... We have one teacher who wanna protect PRC all the time and yet dunno how to use Mandarin; Then we have one lawyer-wannabe who dunno how to use English. Hahahaha... Goes to show how two people can mixed together and instead of becoming better, got worse. Lol... 

29 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

As said before, let you have the privilege to be top of the chart.  :clap:

But you are the indisputable whore of Flaming Room. The dubious honor of topping the charts over here as the most quarrelsome bitchy whore goes to you. 

49 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Really?  Then how do you explain your nick appears in an overwhelming majority of the threads in the Flaming Room?  Have you got your lawyer yet?  We're waiting.  :whistle:

Simple what! It's just because the use of the name "Guest" is not just restricted to one person alone mah! Such things also need people to teach ah? On the contrary, just how many Nightwhores are there on this forum? Just one and you see your name all over the Flaming room already. 

22 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

On the surface, it may be true but we know that you play camouflage games and since you want to identify yourself with those guest nicks, the answer is obvious, isn't it?  Only a simpleton would buy your words.

On the contrary, it is you yourself making things so complicated so unnecessarily. You think you are so smart to come up with such convoluted logic to claim that one single Guest came up with multiple nicks to bash you up? Lol. This is not 聪明反被聪明误。This is just a classic case of 愚蠢到家。LOL.. 

Guest disclosed yourself
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Stomp stomp stomp LOL

Image result for foot stomping gif

You have nothing more to say then just this??????????

You let copyrighted comic figures speak for you?

What a poor dimly shining light you are...

Powerless, efforts wasted hidden behind some bushes in a park, where nobody than tiny crawling insects is taking note of....

Aane rou kakahi, aitia te ure.

Guest Guest 2
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

wah... Really trying very hard to divert all the post to other people's thread hor? You so shameless, should be proud that people started a thread for you what... Lol.

What 借刀杀人?简直用词不当。 Hahahaha... We have one teacher who wanna protect PRC all the time and yet dunno how to use Mandarin; Then we have one lawyer-wannabe who dunno how to use English. Hahahaha... Goes to show how two people can mixed together and instead of becoming better, got worse. Lol... 

:clap: LOLOL

Guest Guest 2

Shameless Nightwhore has no balls to declare her 'private fantasies' to the parents of the underage boys she masturbated while fantasising about. In Chinese it's called 见不得光!LOL

Not so sure if what he stores up in those bottles are actually his spunk.  As we all know, sperm dries up pretty quickly so it is unlikely that you can store them in a soda bottle over the year as this jizzmo claims.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 2/12/2019 at 11:47 AM, TopChinese said:

No

On 2/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, mate69 said:

LOLOL

LOL LOL LOL

On 2/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, Guest Cum Collector said:

Whats your home address?  Get this guy to send you his five-year of cum collection to your house

cum-bottle-guy-2012.jpg?ssl=1

https://eduncovered.com/f-cum-bottle-guy-2013-12-06

I only drink fresh from the tap. Preferably old men 

@Nightingale aka Nightwhore, post here leh. Scared ah? LOL

On 2/12/2019 at 5:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nightwhore doesn't dare to post here? LOL, expected. A self-righteous deviant old whore like her with a 狰狞脸 can't be expected to have any balls.

Guest disclosed yourself

Oh oh oh, someone is so raging like a loose bull in the arena in Spain.

YEP, once again I showed you the red card! (I admit it was a red towel) and it got you wiiiiiiillllllllllllddddddd boy.

I didn't even need to do anything for this thread to be moved to the Flaming Room!

Kudos to Blowing Wind Moderators.

The thread was started by the Guest Dirty Auntie  (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Guest ) he's just trying to paint me bad.

ha ha. but no chance.

Loser. Get a life.

Stay out of Blowing Wind . Nobody wants you here.

Guest disclosed yourself 7 : 0   Guest Dirty Auntie

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
44 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD spamming BW yet accuse others of spamming.

Making 13 consecutive posts in the same thread, and 15 out of 16, is the actual textbook definition of spamming.

I'm a completely different person to Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent and I see that as clearly as an Olympic archer.

Guest disclosed yourself

Are You Against Gay Marriage Because....

By heliumduck, September 15, 2018 in Blowing Wind Main Forum

21 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

I’m against it because it is against the law of natire.

Actually, I think Guest Dirty Auntie is a homophobic troll. He is just trolling here and trying to annoy us to ride his anti gay agenda.

if not why should he write something like above.

And at the deleted thread about the French pedophile he wrote that only married straight men should be teachers as they can control their dicks.

This was so laughable . I wasn't able to add the thing about that principal from that famous school / JC at Bukit Timah Road who resigned due to his infidelity and the SMRT CEO.

Only homophobes would come out with such arguments.

Kai hanu, kai hanu, hoki mai ano koe ko to koiwi!

Guest disclosed yourself
31 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Making 13 consecutive posts in the same thread, and 15 out of 16, is the actual textbook definition of spamming.

I'm a completely different person to Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent and I see that as clearly as an Olympic archer.

Ah you confessed it is you under Guest Cleanly Teacher....

We know it from the start guest Dirty Auntie!

Kei te raumati ka kitea ai e koe te tupu.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Please don't attempt to incite members into joining threads in the Main Forum so that you can argue with them. It's rude to the other readers. Nightingale was chased out of the Main Forum many years ago by people disgusted over his intense PRC promoting and illicit fantasy peddling, and now only posts over there with fake guest names, but he is always very happy to engage with you and his other enemies in the Flaming Room. Please keep the baiting and fighting in the Flaming Room and out of the Main Forum.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I gotta declare this might just be the most cray-cray thread I done ever read on Blowing Wind and that really be saying something.

Nobody forces you to read this.

Look. it just saves you and your split personality Guest Dirty Auntie from the pills at the IMH....

but you will never escape the locked gates of IMH.....

He kakariki kai ata! here the translation: (Like) a little green parrot ...

Guest disclosed yourself
35 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergency said:

@Nightingale ought to defend the TS!!  LOL

12 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Guest Dirty Auntie alias Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest alias Guest anti mosquito detergent.

I think you invented the story of NEL just to put your anti Nightingbird things up here again.

By the way it's anti mosquito detergent and not detergency....

Are you trying Primary 1 English again?

Why should Nightingbird defend this thread?

Fantasising about teenage boys is nothing criminal. Only in your weird imagination it is something wrong. But it is neither illegal nor illicit.

How many straight guys masturbate by fantasising about Lolitas?  books have been written on that.

The gay version is not illegal either.

In fact, in the Asian context devirginising a girl is something very common and quite wide spread. Some say it shall help to keep your sexual stamina alive. but I found that reason stupid.

However, sex with a minor is a criminal offence. But not the act of fantasising....

Do you never get the difference?

There are straight guys out there who fantasise about getting fucked by a guy but they will never do that in real. It's just a sexual fantasy. I even met straight guys who confessed to me that they watch gay porn because they like the domination of a top.

Not all people explore their sexual fantasies.

Only the mental sick ones will not know the limit and will then act on their sexual desires. But the usual guy will leave it with a fantasy.

And pedophilia is another story.

Mostly these guys just have a fear or having sex with an adult person (Don't tell me why...) and then they resort of having sex with a kid, because the kid cannot or will not object in their mind or will less resist.

Instead of boring us every day with your nonsense you might better start reading these things a bit more up on the internet.

And it is time to put your crush on Nightingbird to rest.

it is getting very boring and we are tired of your silly tirades here. You don't need to hijack nearly every thread of the Blowing Wind Main Forum to get your childish silly thing about Nightingbird and his boy fantasy posted up.

Enough is really enough.

He kooanga tangata tahi, he ngahuru puta noa.

Ka whakarongo pikari nga taringa.

Guest disclosed yourself

That lil bird singing through the night....

when the moon shines so bright

gives me hope and light.

But then that grey eagle flies along

says everything what the bird dreams is wrong

but the moon  shines very long.

The grey eagle still comes with heavy attacks

until the tree branch cracks

however his reasoning lacks.

By a mighty move the grey eagle falls down the roof

and goes totally wild and silly aloof

running crazy and nuts until the laughters of everyone really go spoof. 

That lil birding singing through the night

What a beautiful song gay and gale, right?

Relief is not far away and already in sight.

Pikipiki motumotu, ka hokia he whanaunga!

Guest disclosed yourself
40 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Please don't attempt to incite members into joining threads in the Main Forum so that you can argue with them. It's rude to the other readers. Nightingale was chased out of the Main Forum many years ago by people disgusted over his intense PRC promoting and illicit fantasy peddling, and now only posts over there with fake guest names, but he is always very happy to engage with you and his other enemies in the Flaming Room. Please keep the baiting and fighting in the Flaming Room and out of the Main Forum.

If you are not the same as Guest Dirty Auntie alias Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest alias Guest anti mosquito detergent

how would you know about the past? and why do you need to bring up that "illicit fantasy peddling? This is very strange to me and pulls all alert lights.

Stop playing your silly games here.

You disclosed yourself here again and shot directly into your own foot. You can foot stamp now but it is too late.

You are the one making up all that nonsense posts in the Blowing Wind Main Room.

I m just warning when you set those traps for other innocent Members or Guests not to fall into your silly trap.

And actually I want you out of Blowing Wind because you abuse the Blowing Wind Main Forum everyday to put up all you rants, slurs and trolling statements.

The Blowing Wind community has enough of you and your trolls.

The Blowing Wind community wants you permanently out of this Forum.

You have lost the right to be here by your own actions.

And please refrain from playing innocent here and to divert the Blowing Wind community from your disguise.

He huanga ki Matiti, he tama ki Tokerau.

2 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

OK noted. Will focus our attention on the moralistic yet slutty whiny cumwhore.

LOL

On 2/19/2012 at 9:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

http://news.insing.c...ark/id-31313f00

Netizens outraged over PRC NUS student's remark slamming Singaporeans

pc_600x450.jpg

Netizens are outcrying over an offensive remark allegedly posted by a local PRC student on his "microblog" or "weibo".

The post, made in Chinese, said, "What's most annoying in Singapore, are those middle age and elderly ruffian-types, who glare at you or make 'tsk' noises when you accidentally bump into them. There are more dogs than people in Singapore."

The Chinese national student allegedly responsible for the post is Sun Xu, an MOE scholar and final year student in Mechanical Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS), according to the Temasek Times website.

The offending post has since been shared in local forums and websites, prompting outrage among netizens.

More than 90% of netizens who saw this post on the Stomp website have expressed outrage, and many are calling for NUS to take action to censure the student, or even to revoke his scholarship.

Some also note that it is precisely such comments by foreigners dwelling in Singapore that fuel anti-foreigner sentiments among locals.

One netizen, however, asked for Singaporeans to stop discriminating against Chinese nationals based on the acts of individuals like Sun.

Meanwhile, the outcry in the local internet community appears unabated and it remains to be seen how Sun, or NUS, might respond in the coming week.

Where is Sun Xu now? Haha

48 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Among the thousands of PRCs who have studied here, how many behave like Sun Xu huh?  

Why are you so interested in him?  Why are you still living in old news?

Because Auntie, your mind zeroes in only on foreign bad apples but ignore local bad ones.  lol

LOL, defending the foreign bad apples is still somewhat tolerable, but when it comes to denigrating locals... then you know Nightwhore is a 名副其实的卖国贼!

LOL

And what took Nightwhore so long to reply?  I thought he kenna arrested for possessing child p*** and is now out on bail.

LOL

34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You sure want me to get arrested but you wait long long.  As I've said before, there won't be such a chance.  You are only fantasising, except that this fantasy of yours serves a negative purpose whereas mine is satisfactorily fulfilled.

"Won't be such a chance" [to get arrested]?

Don't speak too soon hor, Aunty Nightwhore :lol:

LOL

Ours is no fantasy and serves the purpose of social justice for the victims, their parents, as well as to warm would-be paedophiles who are teachers to be decent and aboveboard and refrain from fantasising or masturbating while doing so, or doing anything that would bring shame to themselves, their families and the gay community.

Only you would be so selfish as to classify your fantasies as private without thinking of the broader ramifications of these 'harmless' fantasies.

You pervert.  LOL

14 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Too soon?  It has been 7 years since you first trolled me.  You can wait another 7 years, and another 7 and yet 7 more.  Maybe you would have expired before me, who knows?  lol

And for 7 years, you failed to report me to your mass media, MOE, schools etc., so what a failure you are!

You declared fantasies as illegal.  And now you declare fantasies as being selfish.  Well, trying fantasising selflessly yourself then.  You might as well say that you shitting in private is a selfish act.  You should shit publicly with door wide open then.  What a joke!

Twisting and turning like the snake you are, let's see how you twist and turn when the police officers arrest you and fuck you upside down in the enclosed cell with their wooden batons.

LOL LOL

Guest anti mosquito detergent
5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

OMG.  Aren't you being selfish by engaging in illicit fantasising of policemen doing that to me?  Such double standards!  You forbid people to fantasise erotically and yet you do all the fantasising.  Such a shameless bitch you are!    What other fantasies do you have?  Share lah.  Now don't be so selfish.  lol

Calling others shameless bitch when you are the ultimate shameless unethical bitch for masturbating while fantasising about your students?

Will MOE and the police support you? LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

@Nightwhore is still not here? LOL

@Nightingale :twisted::lol:

他是老秃驴,狰狞老妖怪!无耻,无徳,无药可救!没素养没内涵,专搞小动作,针对学生发生性幻想,小心因果报应!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic