Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh yeah, I m going to pull Guest Dirty upside down at both ears, left and right through all the forums until he begs: "Stop it!"

He's going to be dizzy.....

You siao char bor! From what you write it's obvious you are foreigner in your 30s or 40s, work long hours, don't have a proper command of English (and is trying damn hard to appear urbane and educated), and likely suffering from OCD, trying to control what other forumers can or cannot do here.

You are really the 'shizzo guest' you claim others to be. (You can't even spell schizo properly lol)

Now read carefully. We will continue to drag you through the forum by your cheebye until you beg us to stop.

You want to talk big, let's see whether your lackeys will stick by you in tough times and whether you can continue to talk big when you deal with this alone :twisted: likely you will be wetting your nappies and footstomping like we have already seen, whining and making empty threats. LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You are going to be sacked from Blowing Wind like a mosquito with a fly swatter!

Can't even use the words 'sacked' and 'swat' properly, did you fail English?

You're a fucking disgrace! Hahaha

Guest disclosed yourself
On 1/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You are going to be sacked from Blowing Wind like a mosquito with a fly swatter!

Tuhoe moumou tangata ki te Po.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

1) A flyswatter (or fly swatter) usually consists of a small rectangular or round sheet (some 4 inches (10 cm) across) of lightweight, flexible, vented material (usually thin metallic, rubber, or plastic mesh), attached to a lightweight wire or plastic handle about 1 foot (0.30 m) to 2 feet (0.61 m) long.

2) sack verb [ T ] (JOB) B2 mainly UK US usually fire to remove someone from a job, usually because they have done something wrong or badly.

-----------------------------------

I only know one here who is a disgrace!

Did you achieve one single B as your best mark in your PSLE? Please out yourself in public.

Singlish isn't considered as an English language.

As always can just retort by looking at petty things...

A job must not be Employment. You can be sacked as the President of the World Association of Disgraceful People. Can use axed, but didn't want to use that word because then you start with coming up with your bloody fantasy.

English teacher Wannabe????????

Your guessing games about me are funny...

YOU just stop bashing  or insulting other people at the forums, then I don't need to step on your foot or pull you at your ear at every corner at Blowing Wind.

Did you already check whether any Course in Debate Culture is SkillsFuture subsidised???

He toa taua, he toa pahekeheke.

38 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

BTW, you were the one who calls PRCs locusts.  You condemned everything about them including their language.  Yet you keep writing in their language in BW.  See all your previous posts.  You suffering from amnesia now?

Nope, I am not the guest who called PRCs locusts. No wonder you have been labelled Boboshooter time and time again :lol::twisted:

25 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

YOU just stop bashing  or insulting other people at the forums, then I don't need to step on your foot or pull you at your ear at every corner at Blowing Wind.

Listen carefully, shizzo guest working long hours - we will continue to post whatever we like so long as it's not illegal stuff like Nightwhore's questionable fantasies about underage boys. As for you, which moderator died and appointed you as guardian of the forum?

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Nope, I am not the guest who called PRCs locusts. No wonder you have been labelled Boboshooter time and time again :lol::twisted:

You know sometimes it is better to shoot off target and at least scare the enemy instead of firing a damp squib and cause backfire to the own force.

And we said it before, North Korean rockets only explode half way in the air....

Trying to hide behind one of your 1000 Guest acronyms or did you watch the movie Anger Management as a therapy recommended by your Psychologist or why are you denying being behind all those posts. Guest Dirty is now in denial stage. Shall I assume that intellectually you reached the age of 4 now?

But I fear you only attended some psycho kids sessions by self proclaimed psychologist Brochez and we are now suffering the repercussions...

You used the word "we" here again. Plural.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Listen carefully, shizzo guest working long hours - we will continue to post whatever we like so long as it's not illegal stuff like Nightwhore's questionable fantasies about underage boys. As for you, which moderator died and appointed you as guardian of the forum?

See now you like the word "Shizzo" so much.... but don't confuse it with some Japanese Massage therapy. I first reckoned my pulling your ears shows progress....

But that falling back in talking for all you Guest name inventions, I m starting to doubt again. We?

I don't label myself as a Guardian of Blowing Wind. But as a the warning lamp that bumps up on insulting, ranting, bashing, racially repugnant posts at Blowing Wind.

Take my advice: Course in civilised Debate Culture.

And, if there is no progress soon, I will not pull your both ears through the forums here, but pull you pants down in front of all the other Blowing Wind readers and that's going to be embarrassing!

Kai hanu, kai hanu, hoki mai ano koe ko to koiwi!

Guest Caught Telling Lies
On January 8, 2019 at 10:23 AM, Steve5380 said:

I don't care about the ball dropping in Time Squares.  One hour later than that,  I was celebrating in Texas the arrival of the new year with my son and his family,  two precious little grandchildren. We didn't get drunk, but we celebrated nicely.  At my son's home on the morning of the 31th, I may have been posting on BW, playing on my private laptop of course,  and this could have been when the New Year arrived at Singapore.  It's not my fault if our  new year instants don't coincide.  And I got an excellent sleep after the wonderful new year celebration.

Believe me, you are not making me feel bad.  Unless "humorous" is bad.   I'm sorry if I bring you a negative aura,  or whatever ethereal can be carried over 6000 miles of optical fiber.   I like the fact that BW is full of young Asias, the younger the better.  Without being the center of attention, which I am not, an old white guy from the USA can be a positive interlocutor for young Asian gays full of existential troubles caused by the hostile homophobic government in your country (377a) and by the remnants of excessive conservatism held by your inhabitants.  The good thing about a forum like BW is that nobody is forced to participate or pay attention to what he does not like.

I logged into Blowing Wind just after 6:00 PM on New Year's Day while sitting in the living room with one friend where our two other friends live, waiting for them to get dressed for dinner, and saw an argument in the Flaming Room between Steve5380 and some of his "admirers" with the latest comments by him shown as being posted 2 hours ago at that time.

This means 5:00 AM on the East Coast of America and 4:00 AM in the Central Time Zone on New Year's Morning, several hours after the ball dropped, just as the other guest posted. I even said to my friend that only an internet addicted psycho would be online arguing with internet trolls from a country on the other side of the world in the first hours of a new year.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
6 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

I logged into Blowing Wind just after 6:00 PM on New Year's Day while sitting in the living room with one friend where our two other friends live, waiting for them to get dressed for dinner, and saw an argument in the Flaming Room between Steve5380 and some of his "admirers" with the latest comments by him shown as being posted 2 hours ago at that time.

This means 5:00 AM on the East Coast of America and 4:00 AM in the Central Time Zone on New Year's Morning, several hours after the ball dropped, just as the other guest posted. I even said to my friend that only an internet addicted psycho would be online arguing with internet trolls from a country on the other side of the world in the first hours of a new year.

:clap:

7 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

If you say you are caught telling lies,  I can believe it.  I don't know what your math is,  but your "logged into Blowing Wind just after 6:00PM..etc." could perfectly be a lie.

I am not the addicted psycho who trolls a thread looking for things to criticize in a post over a month old, and then makes some strange time estimations trying to contradict what I wrote. Hopefully you receive adequate treatment for your trolling.

Guest Anti Shizzo Guest
12 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Take my advice: Course in civilised Debate Culture.

And, if there is no progress soon, I will not pull your both ears through the forums here, but pull you pants down in front of all the other Blowing Wind readers and that's going to be embarrassing!

A 'shizzo guest' like you with sociopathic OCD tendencies trying to preach to others about debate culture?

LOL

Selective blindness now eh?  We don't see you preaching to Nightwhore about his bordering-on-illegal fantasies about underage boys?

Neither do we see you counselling Steve on his colonial arrogance and his white supremacist superiority complex?

When confronted, all you can do is repeat more of the same verbiage over and over again, wetting your nappies and footstomping like we have already seen, whining and making empty threats. LOL

Progress your mother cheebye OK, wake up your fucking idea!

If you do not shut your fucking loh soh mouth up and stop trying to be the self-appointed moral police here (who appointed you btw?  Yourself??), then we will continue to pump your cheebye and trigger you good good.

LOLOL

Guest Anti Colonial Whore Steve
9 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Wow, thanks for this information! 

You mean the 洋老姥 Steve was psychotically posting at 4:00 AM or 5.00 AM on New Year's Day arguing with anonymous users from a country on the other end of the globe which is unrelated to Steve, in the first hours of the new year?

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG Steve, please explain.

Guest Anti Dubious Night Whore
On 1/15/2019 at 12:25 AM, Nightingale said:

Well, you have been cursing me Old Not Die, didn't you?  So indirectly you are cursing yourself a premature death, right or not?  The Chinese saying is "Harming people yet end up harming oneself."  Also known as karma.

And yes, I didn't graduate from that course.  So why are you so concerned?  Do you analyse people's private farts?

Auntie OCD talking to herself again.  

I don't need anyone to help.  On the other hand, you need because you feel inferior.  So you clone yourself as various nicks to delude yourself into believing you have help from other people.  

And no wonder you accuse me of writing long posts.  All your posts are so short that you have them posted consecutively one after another within seconds.  It just reflects your reading ability is as low as a cockroach's.  You are venting your frustrations because of your own shortcomings.  Tsk tsk tsk.

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

The post where Nightwhore admitted she didn't graduate from the course which she was given a scholarship.

Obviously kenna sacked by the university or scholarship was withdrawn, so no choice didn't graduate.

What's her explanation now?

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

If you say you are caught telling lies,  I can believe it.  I don't know what your math is,  but your "logged into Blowing Wind just after 6:00PM..etc." could perfectly be a lie.

I am not the addicted psycho who trolls a thread looking for things to criticize in a post over a month old, and then makes some strange time estimations trying to contradict what I wrote. Hopefully you receive adequate treatment for your trolling.

no worry Steve it's Guest Dirty's latest pet alleging others being caught by lies...

He's trying to do the same at the HIV leak thread to me.

It's always the same scheme and method. If something spins around his brain it will circle and circle around like a carousel on a kid's fair...

be correct on your timings otherwise someone will rant n bash you through the internet...

Ha ha...

Did you just switch your TV on at 10.16am or 10.12am?

Don't lie!!!

He manu ka motu i te mahanga e kore e taea te whai.

Guest disclosed yourself
7 minutes ago, Guest Anti Dubious Night Whore said:

The post where Nightwhore admitted she didn't graduate from the course which she was given a scholarship.

Obviously kenna sacked by the university or scholarship was withdrawn, so no choice didn't graduate.

What's her explanation now?

LOL

Yesterday you insisted the word "sacked" only applies to employment

Contradicting yourself..  

Tuhoe moumou tangata ki te Po

Guest anti mosquito detergency
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Yesterday you insisted the word "sacked" only applies to employment

Contradicting yourself..  

Show me the post or else you're just talking rubbish through your fucking nose without evidence!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Guest disclosed yourself
23 minutes ago, Guest Anti Shizzo Guest said:

A 'shizzo guest' like you with sociopathic OCD tendencies trying to preach to others about debate culture?

LOL

Selective blindness now eh?  We don't see you preaching to Nightwhore about his bordering-on-illegal fantasies about underage boys?

Neither do we see you counselling Steve on his colonial arrogance and his white supremacist superiority complex?

When confronted, all you can do is repeat more of the same verbiage over and over again, wetting your nappies and footstomping like we have already seen, whining and making empty threats. LOL

Progress your mother cheebye OK, wake up your fucking idea!

If you do not shut your fucking loh soh mouth up and stop trying to be the self-appointed moral police here (who appointed you btw?  Yourself??), then we will continue to pump your cheebye and trigger you good good.

LOLOL

My language is very moderate. Did I ever rant, insult others , bash, write racial slurs or take things to a personal level and try to paint someone in a nasty manner?

You are permanently doing this day in day out.

Stop hiding behind those 1000 Guest Profiles.

Everybody knows it's just you....

He piko he taniwha, he piko he taniwha.

3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

First, it was ILLICIT FANTASIES, now it is ILLICIT TIMING & ILLICIT LOCATION.

Auntie OCD's preoccupation with petty trivialities is self defeating.

Why can't a person from the far end of the globe participate in BW postings?  Is there a rule against posting at a time considered "unearthly" to Auntie?  Must every activity, which is none of her business, fit her circadian cycle?  Is there a curfew?

Auntie might as well set a curfew on the times we are allowed to go to toilet or hit the gym.

Auntie, we are not OBLIGED to explain anything to you.  We have the freedom to do what we like, when we like and where we like.  You can go on ranting till you join your darling corpses in the cemeteries.

As I've said before, little things please little minds.  You accuse me of illicit fantasies but you engage in them as well.  You ILLICITLY fantasise that I was a scholarship holder, ILLICITLY fantasise that I was doing teaching at a university, ILLICITLY fantasise that i was sacked for my fantasies.  And now you deny all these.  It shows that all your accusations about others being old, ugly, lonely, unwanted, wannabes etc. are also part of your ILLICIT fantasies.  So here's my explanation - you are mentally deranged.  Pure & simple.  LOL.

When Auntie gets upset, she likes to split hairs.  LOL.

Oh, so your masturbatory fantasies about young underage boys is a triviality?

Why don't you announce it to the public, the police, the MOE, the parents of your students then?

Since they will treat it as a triviality?

LOL!!! 

On 2/1/2019 at 12:29 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh yeah, I m going to pull Guest Dirty upside down at both ears, left and right through all the forums until he begs: "Stop it!"

He's going to be dizzy.....

You call this moderate language?  LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
On 1/30/2019 at 7:31 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

And who is going to sack me from BW when I wasn't employed by them? 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Here!  that's it.

have you been caught as a liar???

You just disgraced yourself.

And you know what: Footstamping won't help unless you want to dig your own grave....

Tane moe whare, kurua te takataka

9 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

That means the old freak Steve is lying when he said that on 31st Dec morning in the US he was playing at his son's home with his private laptop posting on BW.

Or maybe he meant like eeeeeeeeeeearly morning... and he deliberately omitted to say how early, like 4.00 am that kind of early.

For Steve:

Image may contain: 1 person, child, outdoor and close-up

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You call this moderate language?  LOL

Still acceptable language....

Naughty kids are pulled at the ears. Very common....

Nothing spectacular....

He manu ka motu i te mahanga e kore.

1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Here!  that's it.

have you been caught as a liar???

You just disgraced yourself.

OMG!

Your comprehension skills are fucking worse than a Primary 3 school student!

You are really a fucking disgrace!

Did you really interpret those 2 posts to mean the poster insists the word 'sacked' applies only to employment?

Like really, ONLY to employment?

You first used the word 'swat' when you meant 'sacked' from Blowing Wind.

I asked who was going to sack me from Blowing Wind since there is no employment relationship.

It's devious how you then read words into my post, insisting that I insisted the word "sacked" only applies to employment?

You are the real liar here!

17 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

We have the freedom to do what we like, when we like and where we like.  You can go on ranting till you join your darling corpses in the cemeteries.

At your age, you will go join your darling corpses in the cemeteries MUCH EARLIER than any of us.

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
15 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

you are mentally deranged.  Pure & simple. 

That's so freaking nonpareil of you Nightingbird!

How gentlemanly you pin this down...

Mentally deranged....

100% clear cut case...

Not even suspected that Guest Dirty is of unsound mind....

Loolalalula lullalalaby.....

Ee kore a muri e hokia.

Guest disclosed yourself
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

OMG!

Your comprehension skills are fucking worse than a Primary 3 school student!

You are really a fucking disgrace!

Did you really interpret those 2 posts to mean the poster insists the word 'sacked' applies only to employment?

Like really, ONLY to employment?

You first used the word 'swat' when you meant 'sacked' from Blowing Wind.

I asked who was going to sack me from Blowing Wind since there is no employment relationship.

It's devious how you then read words into my post, insisting that I insisted the word "sacked" only applies to employment?

You are the real liar here!

Word twister!

petty things blow up drama queen!

Alleging conspiracy around every corner joker!

Theory spinning illusionista!

Conclusion drawing guessmaster wannabe!

Lost in interpretation disaster chef!

Overbloated  moral attention seeker!

Take yourself too important nonsense quarrel spirit!

That's a description of Guest Dirty.

Want more?

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o .

Guest Caught Telling Lies
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

no worry Steve it's Guest Dirty's latest pet alleging others being caught by lies...

He's trying to do the same at the HIV leak thread to me...

It's always the same scheme and method. If something spins around his brain it will circle and circle around like a carousel on a kid's fair...

You are the one who always has the same scheme and method. You accuse every guest who disagrees with you of being Guest Dirty under another name. You need to accept that a lot of readers are onto your act and calling you out when you cross the line. You should stick to simply parroting Steve's argument for the day like the fake guest identity that you are.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh, so your masturbatory fantasies about young underage boys is a triviality?

Why don't you announce it to the public, the police, the MOE, the parents of your students then?

Since they will treat it as a triviality?

LOL!!! 

Fortunately, we have the freedom to fantasize even more than the freedom to fart.

If you fantasize about giving oral sex to Thio LiAnn or having anal sex with the Duke of Edinburg or fuck Alice in Wonderland or be fucked by the whole battalion of Queens Guards at the Buckingham palace,  you can do so freely and nobody can blame you for that.   Same if you fantasize about having miscellaneous sex with all the animals at the Singapore zoo.  

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Why can't a person from the far end of the globe participate in BW postings?  Is there a rule against posting at a time considered "unearthly" to Auntie?  Must every activity, which is none of her business, fit her circadian cycle?  Is there a curfew?

With today's technology,  if BW forum is at the far end of the globe or across the street does not make any difference.  On the contrary, it is a benefit to have all these nasty "guests" far enough that one does not have to smell them.  And the timing of the day is completely relative.  The Greenwich time reference is arbitrary.   At any time,  all the hours of the day exist around the globe.  

Guest disclosed yourself
7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Why can't a person from the far end of the globe participate in BW postings?  Is there a rule against posting at a time considered "unearthly" to Auntie?  Must every activity, which is none of her business, fit her circadian cycle?  

Is there a curfew?

So here's my explanation - you are mentally deranged.  Pure & simple.  LOL.

Nightingbird, Steve5380 you forgot one thing: With Guest Dirty you need to set back your mind and think like a 4 year old kid! It's obvious the he is angry about Steve's posting times, because Guest Dirty wants to bash back directly, but after taking his paranoia tablets and sleeping pill at 1am he can't any longer bash back instantly and try to devaluate any of Steve's post.

That makes him furious!

Small kiddo nerdie behaviour!

"mum why did you awake me after my older brother? I want to be first at the breakfast table and empty the Choco mix fruit frisbies before others can!"

Then with his psychic mind he thinks he can impose the posting times for others at his convenience!

It's like a cleaning fetish.

That makes Guest Dirty hyper upset if he can't react to a post of Steve instantly...

The reaction you can see.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Fortunately, we have the freedom to fantasize even more than the freedom to fart.

Not in Singapore Steve!

May I remind you that farting in the MRT is not permitted!

He tao na Aitua, e kore.

5 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Not in Singapore Steve!

May I remind you that farting in the MRT is not permitted!

I know, I know.  One reads that they installed farting detectors at every door of the MRT,  connected to the central police station :lol:

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

You are the one who always has the same scheme and method. You accuse every guest who disagrees with you of being Guest Dirty under another name. You need to accept that a lot of readers are onto your act and calling you out when you cross the line. You should stick to simply parroting Steve's argument for the day like the fake guest identity that you are.

Just strange that all the posts against me near to 98.99 % originate from the same Guest hiding behind different Guest acronyms!!!!

Hm hm, so strange...

Strangely never any member ranted against any of my posts... some even applauded me for my efforts in fighting Trolls and rebutting them!

So strange.

And Guest Dirty do you know who's that Guest?

I do!

You are the last one to tell others what they post.

You are maybe the master of your own "universe" but not the Master of Blowing Wind.

Karanga riri, karanga kia Paeko! Karanga kai, ka kapa Paeko!

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I know, I know.  One reads that they installed farting detectors at every door of the MRT,  connected to the central police station :lol:

And I hoped they had anti Guest Dirty detectors at Blowing Wind to block off his sick posts connected to the alert team of the Institute for Mental Health.....

Tane rou kakahi, aitia te ure.

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Now Dirty Auntie gets trolled big time.  报应啊,LOL!

Whom did you refer to in trolling Guest Dirty?

He kaka ki te haere.

Guest disclosed yourself

That "Caught in telling lies" Guest nick fits this time 100 % to you. I need to applaud you for this.

BECAUSE YOU JUST CAUGHT YOURSELF in telling big lies....

"a lot of readers" refers to your 1000 invented guest names or the 1000 imaginatory  personalities you hear, see and speak around you?

Shooting into your own foot....

Well done!

He kokonga ngakau, e kore e kitea.

Yup! Well said

Guest disclosed yourself
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup! Well said

same schema same method same habit same response pattern.....

Thanks for adding more evidence....

Tuhoe moumou tangata ki te Po.

6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

And I hoped they had anti Guest Dirty detectors at Blowing Wind to block off his sick posts connected to the alert team of the Institute for Mental Health.....

The name Guest Dirty suits you to a T! Haha

Actually the real , real, real guest guest, guest Guest, guest 2, guest truth, guest dirty , guest  disclosed yourself , guest anti mosquito detergent, is actually one person and he is sending to BW from the onboard WIFI of First Class Cabin of M.E. airline from their luxurious and opulent first clasz private cabin that will make your eyes water.

Adios,

From my A380 First class cabin.

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I bet Auntie OCD has not guts to declare her homosexuality to her family, relatives, colleagues, friends, Member of Parliament, mass media and the police.  Oh and when did I say they are underaged?  

You laugh at people for their language mistakes and yet you commit them.  It is "underaged", not under age.  One word, not 2 words.  So aren't you ashamed of your English?  This is called karma.  LOL.

Yawn, more useless rambling from paedo Nightwhore

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Actually the real , real, real guest guest, guest Guest, guest 2, guest truth, guest dirty , guest  disclosed yourself , guest anti mosquito detergent, is actually one person and he is sending to BW from the onboard WIFI of First Class Cabin of M.E. airline from their luxurious and opulent first clasz private cabin that will make your eyes water.

Adios,

From my A380 First class cabin.

Oh, didn't know Emirates has a new stop over from Changi airport to Seletar air base? 

Takoto kau ana te whanau o Taane

On 2/2/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh, didn't know Emirates has a new stop over from Changi airport to Seletar air base? 

Takoto kau ana te whanau o Taane

No one mentioned anything about Emirates, its a figment of your imagination,  LOL.

Over thinking again are you ?

LOL

Nightwhore is missing being fucked, desperately trying to redirect traffic to the other pathetic thread in which only she is posting and talking to herself.

That paedophilic 卖国贼 and devious liar can continue to post but her reputation here is ruined. Everyone in BW already knows her stinking reputation. She knows full well if she declares her fantasies to the police, public and MOE, she will be investigated, possibly arrested :rolleyes:

That's why she will only hang around here with her stinking bad breath polluting the BW threads. LOL

Guest Nightwhore

Hi all! Just like how @Steve5380 was online quarrelling with the Guests Who Hate Him when the ball dropped at Times Square on New Year's Day, I will be online quarrelling with the Guests Who Hate Me on CNY Eve and throughout CNY! Take this chance to slap my bitchy 嘴脸!I love it!

LOL

19 minutes ago, Guest Nightwhore said:

Hi all! Just like how @Steve5380 was online quarrelling with the Guests Who Hate Him when the ball dropped at Times Square on New Year's Day, I will be online quarrelling with the Guests Who Hate Me on CNY Eve and throughout CNY! Take this chance to slap my bitchy 嘴脸!I love it!

LOL

And in one hour I will be in my confy chair watching the SUPERBOWL, the biggest sports event in the US.

But not for long.  This game can bore me to death,  but I might enjoy the commercials.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic