Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nightwhore is missing being fucked, desperately trying to redirect traffic to the other pathetic thread in which only she is posting and talking to herself.

That paedophilic 卖国贼 and devious liar can continue to post but her reputation here is ruined. Everyone in BW already knows her stinking reputation. She knows full well if she declares her fantasies to the police, public and MOE, she will be investigated, possibly arrested :rolleyes:

That's why she will only hang around here with her stinking bad breath polluting the BW threads. LOL

Wah , so poisonous ,

Lets have a truce for the CNY period,  stop making insults and bad statements until at least the 5 th day of LUnar New year, lets all take a break and celebrate with family and sex partners,

why waste time in the flaming room, 

except Maybe steveie, so lonely and cold in Texas, 

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahaha............................................

Guest anti mosquito detergent
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Wah , so poisonous ,

Lets have a truce for the CNY period,  stop making insults and bad statements until at least the 5 th day of LUnar New year, lets all take a break and celebrate with family and sex partners,

why waste time in the flaming room, 

except Maybe steveie, so lonely and cold in Texas, 

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahaha............................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE THIS!

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol

Why would the same person make seven consecutive posts in the same thread even if those are spread out across three straight days? Since the parents want me downstairs to head over to the grandparents home, I won't stick around to read the excuses today, but I'm sure there will be plenty of them piled up by the next time I check this thread.

Guest disclosed yourself
11 hours ago, Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol said:

Why would the same person make seven consecutive posts in the same thread even if those are spread out across three straight days? Since the parents want me downstairs to head over to the grandparents home, I won't stick around to read the excuses today, but I'm sure there will be plenty of them piled up by the next time I check this thread.

Yeah, Guest Dirty was flying with the A380 from the West wing of IMH to the East Wing, as we can see from the posts.... not even from Changi to Seletar! Great flight. if not illicit fantasy...

Head must be spinning around....

He kuku ki te kainga, He kaka ki te haere.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 2/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, Guest guest said:

No one mentioned anything about Emirates, its a figment of your imagination,  LOL.

Over thinking again are you ?

LOL

Doesn't matter if Qatar or other cheap airline... or did 'M.E. stand for Middle Easttimorean?

He piko he taniwha, he piko he taniwha.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Doesn't matter if Qatar or other cheap airline... or did 'M.E. stand for Middle Easttimorean?

He piko he taniwha, he piko he taniwha.

Still daydreaming and figment of your imagining is it ?

Well you were the one who jumped on the gun, and shot off without reading too carefully ,

as I read through the post,

it seems quite clear you jumped the gun barrel , 

No one mentioned any thing about Emirates and Qatar,

and the shows your youthfulness and compulsion.

Immaturity perhaps.

19 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, it's you again.  Only you will respond to this thread.  Am enjoying giving you the taste of your own medical pattern  LOL.

You are imagining things, are you paranoid, schizo,

IMH has a bed reserved already, 

medication is not working,

LOL

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Still daydreaming and figment of your imagining is it ?

Well you were the one who jumped on the gun, and shot off without reading too carefully ,

as I read through the post,

it seems quite clear you jumped the gun barrel , 

No one mentioned any thing about Emirates and Qatar,

and the shows your youthfulness and compulsion.

Immaturity perhaps.

Humph! I'm not immature! *stomps foot*

Bitch you! 

Guest Anti mosquito detergent
On 2/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, Nightingale said:

First, it was ILLICIT FANTASIES, now it is ILLICIT TIMING & ILLICIT LOCATION.

Auntie OCD's preoccupation with petty trivialities is self defeating.

Why can't a person from the far end of the globe participate in BW postings?  Is there a rule against posting at a time considered "unearthly" to Auntie?  Must every activity, which is none of her business, fit her circadian cycle?  Is there a curfew?

Auntie might as well set a curfew on the times we are allowed to go to toilet or hit the gym.

Auntie, we are not OBLIGED to explain anything to you.  We have the freedom to do what we like, when we like and where we like.  You can go on ranting till you join your darling corpses in the cemeteries.

As I've said before, little things please little minds.  You accuse me of illicit fantasies but you engage in them as well.  You ILLICITLY fantasise that I was a scholarship holder, ILLICITLY fantasise that I was doing teaching at a university, ILLICITLY fantasise that i was sacked for my fantasies.  And now you deny all these.  It shows that all your accusations about others being old, ugly, lonely, unwanted, wannabes etc. are also part of your ILLICIT fantasies.  So here's my explanation - you are mentally deranged.  Pure & simple.  LOL.

When Auntie gets upset, she likes to split hairs.  LOL.

VEVOMEV.gifVEVOMEV.gifVEVOMEV.gifVEVOMEV.gif

Guest Anti mosquito detergent
10 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, you are not GAY?  You LESBIAN?  Lesbian still borders on the illicit side of our anti-homo laws wor.  LOL.

34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif

34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif34351e3b92e94406706caa0194d64611.gif

On 2/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie, it's you again.  Only you will respond to this thread.  Am enjoying giving you the taste of your own medical pattern  LOL.

You are imagining things, are you paranoid, schizo,

IMH has a bed reserved already, 

medication is not working,

LOL

As long as the moderators can see from their side of the screen that what Nightbird claims ficticious ly  that somebody is posting whatever nightbird is claiming that multi entry by one poster,  I think the moderators are very aware that Nightbird is starting to bark at his own reflections already,  

And he is being hounded by his own   recklessness.

I am doing the higher ground , am going to ignore Nightbird from now on, just a mad chihuahua yapping away

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD self violated her self-declared truce once again.  Today is the 5th day of CNY (the last day) of her so-called truce.  Yet, she trolled again, trying to get sympathy but everyone ignored her.  What a disgrace!

She criticised someone for his grammar and called him lawyer wannabe and yet she herself committed grammar mistakes too.  There's no such word as "broadcasted" in the dictionary.

And she is still spouting nonsense about private fantasies being criminal offences.  How can it be criminal if she professes it to be "BORDERING" on her so-called crime?  Does she understand the meaning of 'border'?  If one is borderline late, is he considered late?  

What a cockroach brain!  What a shameless bitch she is!  LOL!

Ooooh, you're getting angry (we like! Haha), but still have no balls to declare your dubious fantasies to the public, or post in the French teacher's thread.

LOLOL

You will be the next one after that French teacher, you shameless whore!

Guest disclosed yourself
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ooooh, you're getting angry (we like! Haha), but still have no balls to declare your dubious fantasies to the public, or post in the French teacher's thread.

LOLOL

You will be the next one after that French teacher, you shameless whore!

No, worry paranoido, I will be chasing you through all the Forums on your nasty trolling insulting rants!

I told you before: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAN BACK COMFORTLY!

I will expose you with pants down to the floor and everybody here can see the shit traces on your underwear ...

At every corner of Blowing Wind you troll around, respond to posts you created yourself and just incite others to fall into the traps you laid to push your opinion on foreigners, Singapore being the best and so on through.

We know your method.

You are so mentally deranged, IMH needs to open a new section of research just for you alone...

Waikato taniwha rau.

Will Nightwhore be the next one after the French teacher?

Your guess is as good as mine haha.

But it's quite probable.

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol

Earlier on Saturday there was ...

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

As expected, this "Guest disclosed yourself" with a tiny-dick foreigner boyfriend who loves prancing around in his underwear is out again defending angmohs. And his style is exactly like how that whore did in the past: telling the world how the locals commit the same type of crimes in their own country, and making it sound as if locals committing crimes in their own country is only happening in Singapore :doh:. What is happening only in Singapore is how this country can invite foreigners with questionable values to come into Singapore to work.

After mod cleanup there was ...

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Moderator: You should delete out this post too. That is how the trouble started.

Nothing like engaging in flaming and then having the chutzpah to try telling a moderator how to do his duty. To quote Ralph Kramden: hardy harrrr harrrr harrrr!

Guest anti mosquito detergency
1 hour ago, Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol said:

Nothing like engaging in flaming and then having the chutzpah to try telling a moderator how to do his duty. To quote Ralph Kramden: hardy harrrr harrrr harrrr!

LOL :lol::clap:

Guest disclosed yourself

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

As expected, this "Guest disclosed yourself" with a tiny-dick foreigner boyfriend who loves prancing around in his underwear is out again defending angmohs. And his style is exactly like how that whore did in the past: telling the world how the locals commit the same type of crimes in their own country, and making it sound as if locals committing crimes in their own country is only happening in Singapore :doh:. What is happening only in Singapore is how this country can invite foreigners with questionable values to come into Singapore to work. 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not just ang mohs, we also have one local in this forum, who is checking out this thread but who doesn't dare to post here... yet. His Chinese name sounds like Orange Dust or similar.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah right, just like this Quenot Jean-Christophe Marie Georges, we never knew his fantasies are dangerous or harmless, until he was CAUGHT, did we? And even after he gets caught, we will still have some "Guest disclosed yourself" with a tiny-dick foreigner boyfriend who loves prancing around in his underwear to go about defending them, right?   

4 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Ask nicely and maybe the moderator may consider. Demand that the moderator should do this do that, he will tell you to go fuck spider.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

I don't know which is more sad, child molesters giving the LGBTQ community undeserved problems or their defenders, aggressively pushing across the fallacious argument that there is nothing wrong with private fantasies (try telling that to MOE and the hapless parents!)

3 hours ago, Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol said:

All of their souls will burn for eternity ... the fiendish child molesters ... as well as their likeminded defenders!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So many hot men and these fiendish molesters go for CHILDREN, giving the gay community more image problems to deal with.  Pui!

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Moderator, thanks for confirming that Guest Cleanly Teacher is in fact the same Guest as Guest Dirty, just hiding behind a different Guest name again, what we assumed earlier.

Please note that I have no agenda or intention to annoy blowing wind, the readers, members in any way.

I just want to act against this permanently trolling Guest, who hijacks the Blowing Wind Forum for many years (and against whom you have not found any serious tool to fend his actions off, which is regrettable).

May I offer again my personal voluntary work to delete off any post from him from this Forum, as I have offered before, if you just may wish, then please give a signal to me.

But it seems that such a trolling Guest as Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher has a better standing than other people who post on Blowing Wind because you Moderator more or less adhere to his wishes and requests.

Shall we understand that Blowing Wind does not adhere to the principle of Meritocracy or shall we take from this that Guest Dirty alias Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher  and hijacked Guest nick name Guest anti mosquito detergent is in fact the boyfriend of a Moderator from Blowing Wind or has a sort of close connection???

This seems quite biased to me.

Dear Moderator G_M : I have a wish too. Can you put my earlier post on this thread which I earlier wrote in defence for Member Nightingale into the new thread at the flaming room, which was started by Guest anti Mosquito detergent at the Flaming Room under

Will Nightwhore be the next one after the French teacher?

The one where I wrote that this trolling guest should report Nightingale to the police, if he holds any evidence in his hands against him.

Thank you, would be very much appreciated.

In fact, I m not sure why you are supporting his rants and insulting trolling  posts.

You should pull his pants down instead and disclose always, when he writes new posts under new Guest names and responds to his own posts.

Ahakoa he iti he pounamu

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Got such confirmation meh....? Lol. 

No agenda or intention, just loads of plain deluded craziness... 

Ohhh... The world should thank this one-man crazy crusader.. 

Go ahead and wait long long for that sign, ok? Listen carefully for anything whispering in your ears... 

You really need to start seeking psychiatric help soon to go that far in your accusations.

It'd be real interesting to find out which member exactly is this crazy nutcase. My bet is on Nightwhore. I wonder how the other members now feel about this nutcase defending them on other threads, now that we have seen how far off the rockers this nutcase has gone. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Thanks for the witty replies man - you really hit the nail on the head!

This crazy asshole deliberately lumps all the guests together and falsely labels them the same person, as instigated by Nightwhore.

My bet is that Nightwhore, the asshole and Steve is one and the same, and that even if they were not the same, they have lost sight of who is posting what, hence the "all the guests are the same person" rubbish.

That silly self-declared cumwhore guest by the name of 'disclosed himself' even accused the guest(s) of being the boyfriend of G_M, hence the alleged special treatment given to the guest(s)?  LOL.  Want to be a moderator of BW then fucking create an account and post with that lor, otherwise G_M will never take you seriously, you are even more troublesome and drama-ridden than the guests you accuse of having trolled the forum.

LOL

4 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Exactly the crusader against you.

Look you always ask other people here to register a Member profile, which you have not done for more than ten years but then you start trolling such member hence and forth for many years. Why don't you register a Member account first? Tell us why not?

You just disclosed yourself again!  you are the only one here calling a Member "nightwhore" at the post from the Guest with nick ""Guest Guest"" thanks for making this mistake.

Second at your post from the Guest nick Guest Guest 2 you are using the insulting word ""cumwhore"which is exactly the language used by Guest Dirty, plus you used the name "Nightwhore" at the second post from Guest Guest 2 again, which matches the language of the both posts.

Conclusion: both posts are from the same person.

The funny thing is that you are writing a supporting post to your own earlier post from Guest Guest again....

Exactly always the same line of behaviour.

I would appreciate if Blowing Wind can confirm. Thank you,

MUST WE REPEATEDLY SUFFER THIS AT BLOWING WIND?

IS THERE NO EFFECTIVE TOOL TO BLOCK OFF THE IRRITATING POST FROM THAT TROLLING GUEST????

Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa

E kore e mimiti te aroha mōu.

Guest 侍女阿笿
5 hours ago, Guest 慧贤皇贵妃 said:

本宫的实在看不下去,孝贤皇后到底是如何协力后宫

让你们这些贱人在这胡闹,放肆,跋扈

请贵妃娘娘看看东瀛岛国的“收拾清理”宝典。

IMG_7615.jpg

Omg.. Even though I realized long ago that both Nightwhore and that Guest Disclosed Yourself had gone kuku already, I didn't realized that it had gotten so far that they are actually here really posting to each other every day! These two guys really need to see some psychiatric doctor soon, and not only for their perverted fantasies too. 

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Omg.. Even though I realized long ago that both Nightwhore and that Guest Disclosed Yourself had gone kuku already, I didn't realized that it had gotten so far that they are actually here really posting to each other every day! These two guys really need to see some psychiatric doctor soon, and not only for their perverted fantasies too. 

Fancy Nightwhore and lawyer-wannabe Guest copying posts from other threads and posting to each other here.

LOLOL

Guest Cleanly Teacher
21 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Moderator, thanks for confirming that Guest Cleanly Teacher is in fact the same Guest as Guest Dirty, just hiding behind a different Guest name again, what we assumed earlier. Please note that I have no agenda or intention to annoy blowing wind, the readers, members in any way. I just want to act against this permanently trolling Guest, who hijacks the Blowing Wind Forum for many years (and against whom you have not found any serious tool to fend his actions off, which is regrettable). May I offer again my personal voluntary work to delete off any post from him from this Forum, as I have offered before, if you just may wish, then please give a signal to me.

But it seems that such a trolling Guest as Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher has a better standing than other people who post on Blowing Wind because you Moderator more or less adhere to his wishes and requests. Shall we understand that Blowing Wind does not adhere to the principle of Meritocracy or shall we take from this that Guest Dirty alias Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher and hijacked Guest nick name Guest anti mosquito detergent is in fact the boyfriend of a Moderator from Blowing Wind or has a sort of close connection??? This seems quite biased to me.

What on Earth are you talking about? I am not "Guest Dirty" ... nor have I ever seen a post by anyone calling himself "Guest Dirty" ... and no moderator has ever "confirmed" that I am your so-called "Guest Dirty" ... because I have never used such a name and, once again, I have never seen a post by such a person.

Furthermore, I am not any moderator's boyfriend, or hang out buddy, or anything else. I have never made a post that wasn't true. Nor do I go around the forum causing trouble with people, even when they are in the wrong, so you need to stop your baseless attacks upon me. The things you typed are just not true.

Also how are you saving a dozen posts that GM deleted yesterday? Since you couldn't have gotten them after he deleted them, that means you are saving every post you don't like to a Notepad or Wordpad file to repost later. Are you crazy? For your own sanity find something more productive to do with your life!

Guest disclosed yourself

You just used this to shame blame and (unsuccessfully) defame one respected Member of Blowing Wind!

Stop your defamation against him! Or come out with clear evidence and if you have, report him to the police. If you have nothing, stop defaming a honourable member of Blowing Wind and shut up forever on this subject.

Now it's final and clear:

Guest Cleanly Teacher was just another Guest nick of yours behind it was Guest Dirty alias

Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Guest.

It's just one single Guest behind all those Guest nick names.

You are a trolling loser!

Now you stand there with your pants down on the floor and everybody can see your 3" dick!!!

I told you I will chase you through all forums of Blowing Wind.

Play your silly games on some other forum like on hardwarezone and leave us at Blowing Wind alone you

PERVERT DISCLOSETED FRICKY MENTALLY DERANGED TROLLING NERD!

And stop hijacking this Forum with your silly trolling bullshit.

This is my final warning to you!

Guest discosed yourself 5 : 0 Guest Dirty

There is still fairness in this World!!!

Whaia e koe te iti kahurangi; Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

Guest disclosed yourself

1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You just used this to shame blame and (unsuccessfully) defame one respected Member of Blowing Wind!

Stop your defamation against him! Or come out with clear evidence and if you have, report him to the police. If you have nothing, stop defaming a honourable member of Blowing Wind and shut up forever on this subject.

Guest Cleanly Teacher was just another Guest nick of yours behind it was Guest Dirty alias

Now you stand there with your pants down on the floor and everybody can see your 3" dick!!!

Play your silly games on some other forum like on hardwarezone and leave us at Blowing Wind alone you

Whaia e koe te iti kahurangi; Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

What on Earth are you talking about? I am not "Guest Dirty" ... nor have I ever seen a post by anyone calling himself "Guest Dirty" ... and no moderator has ever "confirmed" that I am your so-called "Guest Dirty" ... because I have never used such a name and, once again, I have never seen a post by such a person.

Furthermore, I am not any moderator's boyfriend, or hang out buddy, or anything else. I have never made a post that wasn't true. Nor do I go around the forum causing trouble with people, even when they are in the wrong, so you need to stop your baseless attacks upon me. The things you typed are just not true.

Also how are you saving a dozen posts that GM deleted yesterday? Since you couldn't have gotten them after he deleted them, that means you are saving every post you don't like to a Notepad or Wordpad file to repost later. Are you crazy? For your own sanity find something more productive to do with your life!

Stop with your lies. Sure you are. Why did the Moderator delete your posts?

If you had been someone else then the Moderator would have left your posts at the Main Forum.

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TROLLING GUEST DIRTY.

Still one want to lie further???

The fact that you claim your innocence instantly here just proves the same...

Stop trolling, and bloody shut up now.

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu;
Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

Guest disclosed yourself

And stop posting on blowing Wind.

We don't need your trolling nonsense.

You can post on other forums.Leave us alone and safe us from your perverted anti gay agenda you are running here.

You can always self fuck yourself at other online forums, you mental sick perverted closeted troll.

Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

Guest disclosed yourself
34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

That's simply because you asked for it.  You want to be the Queen of the Flaming Room, the Mighty Bitch of the Qing Emperor's Palace.  So we would love to please you as far as we can, by placing you at the top of the chart here.  Only when I am free enough.  What a busy weekend I had!  LOL.

Nightingale: I thank you for your patience and smart move to stay away from the discussion about the French pedophile teacher caught in Thailand.

At least you have the guts to show your face and spirit at this forum instead of ranting and trolling by hiding from a Guest profile like Guest Dirty.

I don't want thanks but I can't just tolerate the silly mentally sick behaviour in annoying everyone here and I will put in every effort to make a stop to it.

Wish you a blessed night with healthy fantasy....

From Justice fighter wannabe...

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu;

Guest anti troll police
On 1/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I thought the same when I saw it, and didn't dare to write anything.

It's a virus. Don't get infected Nightingbird!

It's Guest Dirty's troll disease.

(The only difference is that you did not create a new Guest name to clap to your previous post that you yourself posted earlier using a different Guest name. Which means you aren't yet infected by Guest Dirty's troll disease...)

-----------------------------------

Steve is so quiet, is he preparing his piggy dresses for his Chinese New Year Party? Wouldn't wonder if he dresses up as Miss Piggy. ha ha. Steve red is good colour and your clothings must be all new (undies included)... Don't sweep your house on the first day! Don't forget to send us some pictures next week.

But I suspect he must be baking some Pineapple Tarts, yeah yeah, it looks easy but yeah yeah, it isn't...

I just love it when my fantasy is so free and creative....

Te wahie ka waia mo takurua, te kai ka mahia mo tau.

Don't fall trap Nightingale!!!  Guest Dirty hijacked my profile guest name...

He' just trying to play his games our cucaracha...

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri e hokia.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest anti troll police said:

Don't fall trap Nightingale!!!  Guest Dirty hijacked my profile guest name...

He' just trying to play his games our cucaracha...

Sorry, somehow I just got the wrong last post when reloaded the thread. false alarm...

Just ignore the Anti troll police post from just now. sorry for mishap. Blowing wind didn't load the last post somehow or browser error..

Guest Cleanly Teacher
47 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Stop with your lies. Sure you are. Why did the Moderator delete your posts? If you had been someone else then the Moderator would have left your posts at the Main Forum. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TROLLING GUEST DIRTY. Still one want to lie further??? The fact that you claim your innocence instantly here just proves the same ... Stop trolling, and bloody shut up now. Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu; Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

The moderator deleted EVERY POST THAT DIDN'T RELATE TO THE TOPIC ... including YOURS ... now stop lumping me in with the so-called "Guest Dirty" and all of those other people. I have nothing to do with them. Posts that I agree with, if they catch my attention, I will reinforce their message if I choose to do so. That does not make me the same individual as them.

Nightingale just agreed with you. Does that mean I should start claiming you are the same person? You probably are, actually, but I can't prove it since I'm not a moderator, and most importantly, I do not care because I actually have a family, a relationship, and a life. Try to get those things for yourself and you will be a happier person. Heading to bed with my BF now.

Guest disclosed yourself
19 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Actually I had zero interest in that thread.  But when I keep seeing Guest Guest's nick appear as the last contributor, I suspect she's going to drag me in.  True enough I saw that.  But I refrained myself from participating because her favourite accusation is "See, it's that bird's fault that this thread is thrown into the Flaming Room."  I was watching the events unfold and see what the last straw would be for the Moderator to act.  But obviously the Moderator was reluctant to throw it into the burning room and just issued a warning.  But Auntie Troll won't give up.  So the Moderator had no choice but to extinguish that thread once and for all.  I am sure my participation will make no difference because Auntie OCD will keep repeating the same old accusations (illicit, illegal, immoral), same old insults (looks, age, naggy long post), same old twisting of logic and facts (all foreigners are insects, all Singaporeans are angelic humans).

In fact I requested the complete post to be deleted after Guest Troll continued ranting around and trying to defame you and wrote in to the Moderator. Then, it directly got completely deleted out.

I suspected Guest Troll was behind most Guest posts and that Guest Dirty was hiding behind the Guest Cleanly Teacher. what was confirmed by Blowing Wind as the thread got deleted away.

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

The moderator deleted EVERY POST THAT DIDN'T RELATE TO THE TOPIC ... including YOURS ... now stop lumping me in with the so-called "Guest Dirty" and all of those other people. I have nothing to do with them. Posts that I agree with, if they catch my attention, I will reinforce their message if I choose to do so. That does not make me the same individual as them.

Nightingale just agreed with you. Does that mean I should start claiming you are the same person? You probably are, actually, but I can't prove it since I'm not a moderator, and most importantly, I do not care because I actually have a family, a relationship, and a life. Try to get those things for yourself and you will be a happier person. Heading to bed with my BF now.

Stop diffusing and trying in brainwashing Blowing Wind readers.

We know it's you.

You committed 3 essential errors in your posts under this Guest Nick name Cleanly Teacher.

Sorry, but as over and over you disclose yourself with your errors and mistakes.

Go n sleep with your with your tiny-dick foreigner boyfriend who loves prancing around in his underwear.... but probably it's just your imagination....

NOBODY HERE IS BUYING IT...

Guest Guest 2
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Wow, I've seen many moralistic people trying to impose their opinions on others, but this is still the first time I've seen someone

- foot-stomping like a petulant child

- pretending to be a lawyer with a lousy command of English

- siding with and actually defending deviant teachers who masturbate while fantasising about their students

- harassing others who don't share the same deviant opinions as them

- calling people names like 'Guest Dirty'

- making false allegations that all the guests are one and the same, without any proof to support those allegations (spurious assertions don't count)

- engaging in trolling, then demanding in a high-handed manner that the moderator cleans everything up

- offering to moderate Blowing Wind while being the cause of why BW needs to be moderated (LOL LOL)

Good morning siao char boh! LOL

Guest disclosed yourself

FIRST: STOP HIDING BEHIND ALL THOSE FACADES!!!

You call yourself Guest Dirty ( "Guest  脏子 姨 ") . I just translated it.

2) Where did I harass any rules abiding Guest or Member of Blowing Wind?

3) I never foot stomped anywhere. I am a very relaxed person.

4) Where did I ever troll any rules abiding Guests or Members?

5) It's easy to make others allude that there are different persons behind one permanently trolling guest, which is only you yourself and who is hiding himself behind various Guest profile names or invents new Guest names all the time. The original post about the pedophile French teacher who was caught in Thailand was removed because besides the responses from love-handle and/or lonelyglobe and/or  auscent all other posts (except mine) were solely from you. You simply tried to defame one member of Blowing Wind by putting up the thread and posting on it on different guest nick names. Even after the warning from the Moderator you continued quarreling against me and continuing to defame this member.

Stop pretending that it was you because the evidence is clear. (Refer to para 8).

6) I never ever said that all Guests are one person (I m of sound mind, sure there are other Guests using this Forum)

7)  I know what is debate culture and I know what is a debate, for sure I allow others to have their opinion as much as I can in a decent reasonable manner respond to such opinions. I never call any other guys at Blowing Wind "morons" or "'cumwhores" as you like to do to shut them off. Further, I don't impose my opinion on others, in contrast: I appreciate an open unlimited debate, however in a civil manner without any one resorting to insults, defamation, attempts to belittle others or to make them shut up.

You are the only one here who gets overly agitated if any opinion does not conform with yours or if others disapprove your opinion. And in the end you only resort to call them ugly words and use expletive language.

8) I m not making any false allegations about you. You better don't ask me to come with clear evidence here that behind the trolling posts and threads it is only you, because it would not end up good for you. By the way you don't need to post from different IP addresses as they have been all already collected.

9) I don't think I am the source and origin of the trouble here. But it is only you. You are the biggest troll here at Blowing Wind. You are the one who is making Blowing Wind to a negative place because you don't have any debate culture and can only resort to name shaming, defaming and uttering nasty insults. Plus, you are stuck in the trolling means of 10 years back.

10) Stay away from Blowing Wind. Nobody needs your insults, rants, racial slurs, defamation and nasty posts. Your time has passed here at Blowing Wind because you are only abusing this Forum permanently and repeatedly.There is no value of your posts here.

You have no longer any right to post at Blowing Wind because you lost it due to your own disgusting trolling behaviour. (Please blame yourself on this).

The Blowing Wind community is no longer accepting you here.

Toitu he whenua, whatungarongaro he tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

NOT TRUE.  Not EVERY POST unrelated to the topic is deleted.  Most are thrown to the Flaming Room.

And Congratulations!  Whether the Moderator throws a thread into the Hell Room or completely delete it, you have succeeded in your attempt to sabotage it.  Whenever the topic is on foreigners, foreign boyfriend or paedophiliac offences or even whenever I or Steve has posted something, you are bound to pass disparaging remarks.  And whenever you lose your arguments, you resort to cloning yourself with various nicks including Manchu dynasty bitch pseudonyms to troll us.  The pattern is predictable and expected.

Not completely true: Look how he (Guest Dirty) calls doincoin or responded to Luke321 at the Partner Migration into Singapore thread.

By the way I think the Guest Wonder Man is him as well, just put up a new Guest nick to have a supporter to his "posts". as usual.

There are many others he is attacking. I just put up some examples.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Let me try educating the retard one last time as to why Sg currency is so strong, and see if anything goes through his thick skull. Go read the article here and see how Singapore ranks a currency manipulator globally: https://qz.com/1246588/the-biggest-currency-manipulators-of-2017-in-charts/ I want to keep this post short, so that I don't waste my previous time on retards like him.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

In the SAME ONE PARAGRAPH, you can actually say ...

And all these after your own claim that ""and you are right, whoever you are, I can be more empathetic".  I was reeling in laughter so much after I read your post from yesterday, that I needed to pick myself up from the floor rolling in laughter on it. Hahahaha ... This just goes to show I have been right all the time when I called you a HYPOCRITICAL MORON because that is exactly who you are.

This can be seen by observations like those below, which is not just seen by Guest Wonder Man himself, but many others too. And people who are observing it dare not report it for fear of the backlash within the company, and the government knows about it but they are ignoring it because job creation for Singaporeans is not even their priority to care for now, since the elections is now long gone and over.  

And now, finally, to this question :

You don't even know your posts here lacks sensitivity to Singaporeans in this current socio-economic climate, do you? Stop pretending you are empathetic to anyone, when you are nothing more than a HYPOCRITICAL MORON thinking only for yourself. In case you have no clue where I am coming from with this statement, you can go back up to my first paragraph (especially) and re-read my entire post again.

From the HIV leak thread:

On 1/30/2019 at 11:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

After I was done ticking you off, I thought you'd have learnt your lesson and FO from here  But nooooo... You just want to insist on continuing yooooour post to twist your facts and the undermine of the situation here. 

This was exactly what MOH did over several years - hide the facts, sit on it, kept it private, and let the police do nothing about it, until the information started leaking out on the internet. And now that the entire situation is blown out of proportions, you are still trying to water it down? What are you? A PAP Crony?? 

I am also so sorry I pulled your panties up so high into your cunt that you so needed to respond. I am not calling you names. I am calling you out for what you are: A hypocritical moron! 

The thing I find the funniest is, that he loves those registered Members, crawls through their past posts and then starts pulling their hairs and belittling them repeatedly on something they posted in the past. That is his strategy and he then enjoys trolling those people endlessly.

Only losers would resort to such means. Unhappy people, jealous of others, their life, achievements and happiness, things due to his personal failure in life can't achieve any more.

He panehe toki ka tu te tangitangi kai.

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, I give a zillion dollars if you can get any lawyer who agrees with you that it is illegal to fantasise about anything or anyone of any age.  Your presumption is so morally ludicrous and logically unsound that can come from only an unsound mind, that even in the thread you were trying to discredit me, no one agrees with you.  And still you insist on repeating the same old rant.  Yawn!  :clap:

Try telling that to the parents of the underaged boys you have been fantasising about!

They will lambast you for even thinking of their sons, much less masturbating while fantasing about them, or even molesting them whether consent or otherwise.

You want to try arguing with the parents?  Oh of course not, since they will haul your bloody sagging ass to the police station!

Don't even forget the emotional trauma and distress when paedophiles molest these boys against their will! 

The trauma will take years if not decades to fade.

We understand everyone has fantasies, but not everyone has fantasies like yours bordering on the illegal and unethical, for an educator.

You are the morally ludicrous and logically unsound one, you have discredited yourself with your own audacious fantasies and words.

Good thing the moderator is leaving everything here so the police can knock on your door when the time comes!

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nope, Zhang Ziyi is not dirty :lol:

For someone who has to work 8.30 am to 10.45 pm (are you a paralegal or legal secretary?  Can't be a lawyer with your kind of atrocious English right?  LOL), you sure like to harass everyone pretending they are the same person.

In addition to being a foot-stomper ("do things my way or else!  Hmph! *sulks*"), you are also childish and whiny.  Ugh.

You have been trolling all those guests you falsely label to be the same person, simply because they have a different opinion from you.

5) It's easy to make others allude that there are different persons behind one permanently trolling guest, which is only you yourself and who is hiding himself behind various Guest profile names or invents new Guest names all the time. The original post about the pedophile French teacher who was caught in Thailand was removed because besides the responses from love-handle and/or lonelyglobe and/or  auscent all other posts (except mine) were solely from you. You simply tried to defame one member of Blowing Wind by putting up the thread and posting on it on different guest nick names. Even after the warning from the Moderator you continued quarreling against me and continuing to defame this member.

Stop pretending that it was you because the evidence is clear. (Refer to para 8).

Wrong.  And till now you have NO evidence (even in your paragraph 8 below) to support your false and baseless accusation that all the guests you don't agree with are the same person.  So buzz off, you fucking bitch!  LOL

6) I never ever said that all Guests are one person (I m of sound mind, sure there are other Guests using this Forum)

Yes you did, just that those posts of yours were deleted by the moderator.

7)  I know what is debate culture and I know what is a debate, for sure I allow others to have their opinion as much as I can in a decent reasonable manner respond to such opinions. I never call any other guys at Blowing Wind "morons" or "'cumwhores" as you like to do to shut them off. Further, I don't impose my opinion on others, in contrast: I appreciate an open unlimited debate, however in a civil manner without any one resorting to insults, defamation, attempts to belittle others or to make them shut up.

You are the only one here who gets overly agitated if any opinion does not conform with yours or if others disapprove your opinion. And in the end you only resort to call them ugly words and use expletive language.

Pot kettle black much.  You are the one getting agitated when Guest Cleanly Teacher, Guest guest, Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 and Guest Ngwm collectively criticises you.  Who has used "expletive language" (sic) against you anyway?  Even if they did, it's probably because you deserve it, supporting a paedophile and creating more work for the actual moderators, trying to be a pseudo-moderator while posting as guest.  So moralistic, so much time on your hands, go and direct traffic at Shenton Way, you bitch!

8) I m not making any false allegations about you. You better don't ask me to come with clear evidence here that behind the trolling posts and threads it is only you, because it would not end up good for you. By the way you don't need to post from different IP addresses as they have been all already collected.

No evidence.  Period.

9) I don't think I am the source and origin of the trouble here. But it is only you. You are the biggest troll here at Blowing Wind. You are the one who is making Blowing Wind to a negative place because you don't have any debate culture and can only resort to name shaming, defaming and uttering nasty insults. Plus, you are stuck in the trolling means of 10 years back.

Pot kettle black.  You are the last person who should preach to others about debate culture because you are only capable of foot-stomping, childishly whining that all guests are the same without evidence (and thereby defaming them), insulting others who don't agree with you, and making ad hominem attacks, insults, rants and nasty posts.

10) Stay away from Blowing Wind. Nobody needs your insults, rants, racial slurs, defamation and nasty posts. Your time has passed here at Blowing Wind because you are only abusing this Forum permanently and repeatedly.There is no value of your posts here.

You have no longer any right to post at Blowing Wind because you lost it due to your own disgusting trolling behaviour. (Please blame yourself on this).

You think big fonts means your voice is louder?

Then you are:

- siding with and actually defending deviant teachers who masturbate while fantasising about their students

- making false allegations that all the guests are one and the same, without any proof to support those allegations (spurious assertions don't count)

- engaging in trolling, then demanding in a high-handed manner that the moderator cleans everything up

- offering to moderate Blowing Wind while being the cause of why BW needs to be moderated

You are not welcome in Blowing Wind!  Buzz off!!!.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie, all your comments are nothing new.  As I have said, you have failed to get any lawyer to agree with you that it is illegal to fantasise on anyone of any age.  Your words in super large font shows you are not only foot stomping but heart thumping also.  In dialect, it is called DUI (in frustration) LOL.

Auntie? You calling yourself huh, bottom bitch? LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

yep it's empty what you said!

Even Blowing Wind knows it is nonsense.

Try to copy your post, it ends up like above!

kudos to Blowing Wind!

Whana atu poho ki roto, haere mai taiki ki waho; nohoia te whare, ko te hee tonu.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you prefer I can call you Guest Dirty Bitch (脏子 姨 ).... or Dirty Auntie ( 脏子 姨 ) but with the second name I am scared you start fantasising about old farts!

By naming you just Guest Dirty I was even very gentlemanly.

E rua tau ruru; e rua tau wehe; e rua tau mutu; e rua tau kai.

Guest disclosed yourself

Nope, Zhang Ziyi is not dirty :lol:

Maybe I need better vision but I think something on your Chinese Spelling is wrong on Zhang ZiYi   章子怡 .

For someone who has to work 8.30 am to 10.45 pm (are you a paralegal or legal secretary?  Can't be a lawyer with your kind of atrocious English right?  LOL), you sure like to harass everyone pretending they are the same person.

That is not harassment but reminding people on the rules at Blowing Wind which you permanently and repeatedly violate.

In addition to being a foot-stomper ("do things my way or else!  Hmph! *sulks*"), you are also childish and whiny.  Ugh.

There is no evidence that I "foot stomped", repeating an allegation doesn't make it to evidence.

I don't ask anyone here to do it "my way" but to comply with Blowing Wind and common debate rules within reasonable and acceptable manners.

You have been trolling all those guests you falsely label to be the same person, simply because they have a different opinion from you.

You might feel it is trolling against you but instead of foot stomping I heavily stamped on your foot and caught you many times hiding behind different Guest names and caught you if you exceeded acceptable limits (just to mention calling other people cockroaches or locusts etc) .

Want to deny it?

You got caught by the Moderators on repeated times. Plus, I don't insult other people here.

Wrong.  And till now you have NO evidence (even in your paragraph 8 below) to support your false and baseless accusation that all the guests you don't agree with are the same person.  So buzz off, you fucking bitch!  LOL

Come on! Caught in flagranti and still want to deny it. These are no false of baseless accusations.

The only one here who is going to buzz off permanently soon, is you you and nobody else.

Did you note that the Moderators never warned me. but against you they did.

Nowhere I said that ALL Guests are the same person. this is made up by you again.

Pointing you to adhere to common acceptable standards or telling you that you went overboard is trolling in your eyes???

Yes you did, just that those posts of yours were deleted by the moderator.

Yes, because they derived from 2 different but same repeatedly used IP addresses.

Conclusion: The guest posts were solely from you.

Pot kettle black much.  You are the one getting agitated when Guest Cleanly Teacher, Guest guest, Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰 and Guest Ngwm collectively criticises you.  Who has used "expletive language" (sic) against you anyway?  Even if they did, it's probably because you deserve it, supporting a paedophile and creating more work for the actual moderators, trying to be a pseudo-moderator while posting as guest.  So moralistic, so much time on your hands, go and direct traffic at Shenton Way, you bitch!

There is no reasons to use any expletive and insulting language against anyone at Blowing Wind. If you can't put your point through then you are just not persuasive or a bad communicator. There is no need to insult, defame others, rant and put people of other origins down by racial doubtful or racially violent statements. Did I ever use any expletive language at Blowing Wind? I don't need it because I learnt to counter argue in a civil and convincing manner. I don't need to resort into trolling or insulting others to put my point through.

That is not discussion manner nor is it debate culture (which you are lacking).

I don't mind if someone critises me, even if the critic is sharp.

No evidence.  Period.

You know that such evidence cannot be published here.

Blowing Wind is aware that you had serious problems due to your behaviour with all Telecom operators already.

Stop denying it. You just don't want to take the appropriate lessons from the past.

You will see the results soon.

Pot kettle black.  You are the last person who should preach to others about debate culture because you are only capable of foot-stomping, childishly whining that all guests are the same without evidence (and thereby defaming them), insulting others who don't agree with you, and making ad hominem attacks, insults, rants and nasty posts.

I m not defaming anyone. Did I write here that you are a failed scholarship teacher, who's picture is public and everyone can identify that person?

If you don't know what defamation is then better make yourself informed.

I never said anywhere that ALL Guests are the same person. But the Guests at thread deleted thread on the French pedophile derived from the same person.

Chasing a troll around the forum does not amount to "attacking, insulting, ranting or publishing nasty posts.

I don;'t use any insulting language at all. I am tame as a zebra in the prairie...

The whole list more or less applies to your own style or posting responses at Blowing Wind:

"Retard, Moron, Whore, Bitch," (list not exhaustive) this is your common vocabulary here.

You think big fonts means your voice is louder?

verb confusion, singular with plural noun (typical Singlish error, Primary 1 failure or school drop out)

Then you are:

Sentence structure wrong, adjective confusion

syntax error

- offering to moderate Blowing Wind while being the cause of why BW needs to be moderated

You are not welcome in Blowing Wind!  Buzz off!!!.

You are the only cause here why BW is moderated. Just look at the amount of discussions moved from the Main Forum to the Flaming Room just because of your quarrelsome rants, aggressive insults, racially and mentally deranged opinionated posts.

The funny thing at Blowing Wind is that you get your head knocked and banged by so many Members and other Guest writers here at Blowing Wind, but where did I ever receive any such reaction from any Member at Blowing Wind?

Look at today, the whole Blowing Wind is full of your nonsense and new Guest name inventions. What a poor loser you are.

No worry, Blowing Wind will be getting rid of you soon (permanently).

PS: Do you think with big fonts you are more vocal at Blowing Wind?

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic