Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yes they will because I did not commit any crime.  All the crime happen only in your cockroach fantasies.  lol

If you are so sure they will support you, I dare you to declare your fantasies to them. Let them investigate and charge you.

LOLOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Too bad.  This thread is on PRC and nothing on private fantasies.  I shall ignore your irrelevant post.  

Also you failed to declare your homosexuality to your family, working staff and the media about your mental derangement.   And you must also declare how many times you shit and pee in a day to the Ministry of Health regarding your physical health.  Do you dare?  I dare you. :D :whistle:

LOL, Nightwhore is getting desperate with spurious arguments and red herrings. She knows she can't win the war against MOE, the parents and the public. 

Oh don't forget, the police too.

LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰

对不起,我说错话了,我现在打自己嘴巴,打打打,我太可恶太犯贱了,精神有病却又不求医,夜莺大哥,我该死,只有以吃屎喝尿谢罪才能补偿我的过错。

Guest disclosed yourself

Oh, that shameful thread at the Blowing Wind Main Forum on the "Encounter on the NEL" with that minor was deleted out of Blowing Wind.

Congrats to Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher and many others)

Track record for Guest Dirty Auntie so far for first 1 1/2 months in 2019:

Already 25 threads got either moved to the Flaming Room or totally deleted out of Blowing Wind!

If Guest Dirty Auntie will go on , then Blowing Wind requires to buy more internet storage space soon....

Not sure if Guest Dirty Auntie can win any price as most Flamed Guest poster of the year with that track record???

I will now mark every thread or post that was deleted out due to Guest Dirty Aunties actions here!

Tena te ringa tango parahia!

Guest disclosed yourself

For a last time:

Fantasising about any sexual act, which is criminalised if such act had been performed in a real sexual encounter,  is not criminal. 

If we assume that a sexual act with an animal is criminalised by a statute, the fantasy of any person or this person fantasising about having a sexual act with an animal is not considered criminal.

The same applies if any person fantasises about performing a sexual act such as masturbating in front of a group of minors.

There is currently no law in any country in the world that would criminalise the act of fantasising  of a sexual act even if the subject of the fantasy would refer to a criminal act.

Example:

If an adult man fantasises about having a sexual encounter with a minor or he fantasises of masturbating in front of a group of minors, this act of fantasising would not be criminal.

Only if the adult person engages into sexual activities with minor the act would be criminal or if the person masturbates in real in front of a group of students below the age of 16.

The current research findings conclude that the sexual fantasy of performing criminal (sexual) acts is not indicator that any such person who has such fantasies will engage in any criminal act later on.

However, there might be cases, where the person fantasising about such acts might lose his self restraint and perform such criminal acts in real. This can happen, but the inital act of him fantasising about the sexual criminal act, is not criminal itself.

Therefore, as long as the prohibited sexual act remains a pure fantasy it is not in any way criminal.

He toa paheke te toa taua; tena ko te toa mahi kai ekore e paheke.

Guest disclosed yourself

For a last time:

Fantasising about any sexual act, which is criminalised if such act had been performed in a real sexual encounter,  is not criminal. 

If we assume that a sexual act with an animal is criminalised by a statute, the fantasy of any person or this person fantasising about having a sexual act with an animal is not considered criminal.

The same applies if any person fantasises about performing a sexual act such as masturbating in front of a group of minors.

There is currently no law in any country in the world that would criminalise the act of fantasising  of a sexual act even if the subject of the fantasy would refer to a criminal act.

Example:

If an adult man fantasises about having a sexual encounter with a minor or he fantasises of masturbating in front of a group of minors, this act of fantasising would not be criminal.

Only if the adult person engages into sexual activities with minor the act would be criminal or if the person masturbates in real in front of a group of students below the age of 16.

The current research findings conclude that the sexual fantasy of performing criminal (sexual) acts is not indicator that any such person who has such fantasies will engage in any criminal act later on.

However, there might be cases, where the person fantasising about such acts might lose his self restraint and perform such criminal acts in real. This can happen, but the inital act of him fantasising about the sexual criminal act, is not criminal itself.

Therefore, as long as the prohibited sexual act remains a pure fantasy it is not in any way criminal.

He toa paheke te toa

Guest disclosed yourself

For a last time:

Example:

He toa paheke te toa.

Guest disclosed yourself

I don't want to read any such allegation from made from Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest alias Guest anti mosquito detergent alias Guest Cleanly Teacher) against any Member of Blowing Wind any more.

This attempt of belittling, defaming and blackmailing of a Member of Blowing Wind has to stop.

The Blowing Wind community is not longer tolerating your insulting and defamatory statements against a Member of Blowing Wind.

Please refrain from alluding that any fantasy by any Member of Blowing Wind is a criminal Act.

I whea koe i te ngahorotanga o te rau o te kotukutuku?

Guest disclosed yourself

I don't want to read any such allegation from made from Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest alias Guest anti mosquito detergent alias Guest Cleanly Teacher) against any Member of Blowing Wind any more.

This attempt of belittling, defaming and blackmailing of a Member of Blowing Wind has to stop.

The Blowing Wind community is not longer tolerating your insulting and defamatory statements against a Member of Blowing Wind.

Please refrain from alluding that any fantasy by any Member of Blowing Wind is a criminal Act.

Te wahie ka waia mo takurua, te kai ka mahia mo tau.

Guest disclosed yourself

He iti hoki te mokoroa, nana i kakati te kahikatea.

Guest disclosed yourself

Did you mean extremist xenophobic views of a mentally deranged Singaporean supremacist???

He kuku ki te kainga,
He kaka ki te haere.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL, Nightwhore is getting desperate with spurious arguments and red herrings. She knows she can't win the war against MOE, the parents and the public. 

Oh don't forget, the police too.

LOL

:clap:

GM can't be bothered about 'disclosed yourself'.

To GM, 'disclosed yourself' is simply a whiny foot-stomping spamming bitch who spams as guest yet has the cheek to request to moderate the forum.

Tan ku ku lor.

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself

19 hours ago, mlyfunp said:
  21 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Would have happened long time ago if BW moderators think it is worth doing. At most they will delete / close topics/shift them to flaming room. 

Looks like registering as a member is the only way to go.

20 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Just don't forget to take your medication...im packing as well to get ready for Keybox ...ciao!

19 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Then I just wonder why you did not register as a Member with Blowing Wind so far?

Following on the different threads your asking others to "take the medication" reminds me very much of one trolling Guest here at Blowing Wind.

I find that initiative of this "disclosed yourself" praiseworthy. Let's be honest, most we just are too complacent to defend others here and even outside in real life.

Yes, on times I feel annoyed reading those "discussions" between the two "best friends", but in the end I find it good that there is someone out there to remind the trolling Guest on courtesy, online manners and to stop him from his ugly behaviour on Blowing Wind against others.

14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself go away said:

You who tried defending Steve5380 last time when he was banned by Glyph, of course you will find this Guest initiative "praiseworthy". All of you are quarrelsome trolls here on BW, not the rest of the Guests. Everyday, you see this Guest disclosed yourself post nonsense on this forum. Information like "Leaking out the photo to the public is a clear violation of the PDPA" is also all false. If that is true, then all those YouTube videos should be all taken down because of PDPA protection. Please stop acting clever here. You are not clever at all. And you are spreading fake information. 

3 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

My dear, "take your medicine" is a very commonly used phrase for mocking lunatic people, using it on Guest DYI s nothing short of appropriate. To hastily accuse anyone that uses it is this Guest 章子怡 is just so immature and absurd.  I seriously hope he won't get too carried away by you praising him here.

Till BW mods verify & comment on our Ip addresses, he should just stop acting like a moral authority on who and what topics are deemed appropriate for him.  Just stick to the Members' Lounge if you can't tolerate the silly topics discussed here.  On Keybox thread, I've already explained that I'm a registered member who is not proud to be known as a sauna goer hence posting as a Guest Truth.

57 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

Just so funny that your previous post :

got deleted out.... Nowadays, the Moderators seem to always delete out the "nonsense" quarrelsome posts from that one trolling Guest with moniker:

Guest 脏子姨  and strangely you used that correct version of the female actress (章子怡) instead of that literal deviation of the Guest name, which translates more into "Dirty Auntie" or "Dirty Bitch". I did not use that version in my post. why do you refer to the name of that actress then?  Very suspicious...

28 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

Goodness me...pls return to the topic!!!

I'm not going to waste my time here indulging in both your Sherlock Holmes wannabe fantasy. 

Let's take it that I don't have her sense of humour and most important of all, accept whatever prompts that my phone keyboard comes up with! 

15 minutes ago, Guest just so funny said:

But just so funny that you now use two other of Guest 脏子姨 from the Flaming room favorite vocabulary:   "wannabe" and "fantasy" . 

Hilarious!

HA HA HA....

He toa paheke te toa taua; tena ko te toa mahi kai ekore e paheke.

Guest Sista priscilla
On 2/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, Nightingale said:

Auntie, I give a zillion dollars if you can get any lawyer who agrees with you that it is illegal to fantasise about anything or anyone of any age.  Your presumption is so morally ludicrous and logically unsound that can come from only an unsound mind, that even in the thread you were trying to discredit me, no one agrees with you.  And still you insist on repeating the same old rant.  Yawn!  :clap:

Oy, Lao Auntie, you dont have a Zillion dollars to give, no one , last of all you, will have one zillion dollars, 

So stop putting yourself that high, u dont have that much ti give away.

Liar, liar pants on fire, 

No one , no one owns a zillion dollars , and u wont give it away.

Guest disclosed yourself

The song of a lost battle.

Auntie Dirty Bitch is only chasing ghosts

haunted by his own lunatic fantasy

He ended up always in a battle lost

And doesn't even stop in blasphemy.

But still endlessly fighting to save his face

even if it is clear he has no single case.

He prefers to paint others in ugly colour

Mostly with ending the jokes even duller.

He doesn't have any mannered culture

Only blames others to be old vultures

When his himself is always ugly and nasty

and there is not a single thing about him fancy.

His only mirror is helplessly cracked

Because in his own anger it was smacked

And he likes others to blame

Knowing that he is a disastrous shame.

With his bitchy mouth he always hits out

Has nothing to laugh his whole life

but still up for a louder shout

with his soon lock up nearing rife.

He toa taua, mate taua; he toa piki pari, mate pari’; he toa ngaki kai, ma te huhu tena.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 2/12/2019 at 11:30 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I am a slutty cumwhore. Feed me NAO

On 2/12/2019 at 11:47 AM, TopChinese said:

No

On 2/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, mate69 said:

LOLOL

Guest Dirty Zhang Ziyi is up to her old tricks again! Complaining I stomp my foot but she do these small actions to poss me off! Look at the proof above!

Report her to the police!  Now!!

Saya makan kurang manis nasi ayam, bungkus nasi ayam dengan ais limau

Guest disclosed yourself
10 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Guest Dirty Zhang Ziyi is up to her old tricks again! Complaining I stomp my foot but she do these small actions to poss me off! Look at the proof above!

Report her to the police!  Now!!

Saya makan kurang manis nasi ayam, bungkus nasi ayam dengan ais limau

Just a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now.

I did not post this and I never posted any finishing sentence as converted in latin letters of any Japanese phrases and/or Malay sentences.

I regret if this is annoying to you, but I just want to inform you.

Ka mate whare tahi, ka ora whare rua.

Guest disclosed yourself
21 hours ago, StickeeProductions said:

Well, to defend myself, I'm actually running this site to help to earn some pocket money for myself, coming from a relatively not-well to do family. I'm currently studying in a local uni, so I'm using my ways to earn some keepings. 

To be fair, I've also written special stories and steady streams of "free" stories for others' enjoyment. The "exclusive stories" posted are purely optional, it is up to the reader to deem if it is worth it to make the purchase.

Do we expect for everything to be free? Food for thought. 

20 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Advertising your blog here? LOL

Taekwon harada aeyo taneyo kyoko wa desu

Just a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now.

I did not post this and I never posted any finishing sentence as converted in latin letters of any Japanese phrases .

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

i think u are over value your self inportance in this forum, 

so far i see only silence and no support for your vigilante behaviour,

most ppl cant be botherwd if fanny bing bing, dirty auntie or guest guest is one and only one person,

you are making a mountain out of a pimple bump, zit hole.

We are waiting for you, vigilante to ride off into the sunset, and cut your losses, and stop policing shadows lah lah lah lah.....

You are behaving like Gargamel the horrible,  who wants to catch all the cute smurfs

Guest disclosed yourself

30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It's pretty annoying.

Whatever issue you have with that dirty guest, go sort it out in private instead of spamming the entire forum with your big fonts and senseless ending sentences.

2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

These childish things of "hijacking" Guest nick names by the trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent are annoying. he initially hijacked my Guest nick "anti mosquito detergent" now "disclosed yourself".

He is behaving like a 3 year old attention seeking child.

And thanks for that silly new proposal to sort things out with that Trolling guest "Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2" in private if he is hiding behind the shelf of a Guest profiles here...

He is just trying to silence me out here, but this will not happen with such childish silly initiatives.

Nobody forces anyone to read my posts or "ending sentences". They are inserted to inform the Blowing Wind community that it is the real disclosed yourself as the Guest Troll starting hijacking my previous guest nick names. There is no rule or regulation on Blowing Wind that "ending sentences" must have a sense.

Just stop playing your silly games here, then there is no need to come up with these posts at all.

Te toto o te tangata, he kai; te oranga o te tangata, he whenua.

He iti te toki e rite ana ki te tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself
16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

most ppl cant be botherwd if fanny bing bing, dirty auntie or guest guest is one and only one person,

We are waiting for you, vigilante to ride off into the sunset, and cut your losses, and stop policing shadows lah lah lah lah.....

You are behaving like Gargamel the horrible,  who wants to catch all the cute smurfs

Typical Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself" language.

"vigilante" is one of the favourite words used by Guest Troll alias Guest 脏子姨.

Isn't it exactly you who is taking yourself for too important here for too many years already?

It is the opposite most people are annoyed, shocked and negatively affected by your posts and actions.

You are the one who is abusing Blowing Wind Forum for too many years already.

Why do you need to resort to invent so many Guest nick names?

Why do you post to your own posts or respond to post that you put up yourself intending for others to think that there are different people behind the posts.

Who is so silly to post "supporting posts" to his own posts like you permanently do. You have been trapped on this so many times.

The people reading or writing to Blowing Wind wish to be in a friendly environment with well mannered guys posting here and having some serious discussions about the topics.

You are the one here who insults others and mostly behaves in an unacceptable manner.

With your posts and actions and now this silly guest nick name hijacking you are disturbing the peaceful community here.

Guest disclosed yourself

16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Typical Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself" language.

"vigilante" is one of the favourite words used by Guest Troll alias Guest 脏子姨.

Isn't it exactly you who is taking yourself for too important here for too many years already?

It is the opposite most people are annoyed, shocked and negatively affected by your posts and actions.

You are the one who is abusing Blowing Wind Forum for too many years already.

Why do you need to resort to invent so many Guest nick names?

Why do you post to your own posts or respond to post that you put up yourself intending for others to think that there are different people behind the posts.

Who is so silly to post "supporting posts" to his own posts like you permanently do. You have been trapped on this so many times.

The people reading or writing to Blowing Wind wish to be in a friendly environment with well mannered guys posting here and having some serious discussions about the topics.

You are the one here who insults others and mostly behaves in an unacceptable manner.

With your posts and actions and now this silly guest nick name hijacking you are disturbing the peaceful community here.

Your case really reminded me of 西游记when白骨精disguised as 猪八戒 to confuse the rest. Being a good Samaritan, just want to remind you that historically only 唐三藏 was real while characters like 猪八戒& 白骨精(you can call yourself either  but not 唐三藏) are fictional . Hence, take life easy.

Haven't you noticed that you are getting more & more invisible each day becoming like a ghost. Even if I risked being accused as your nemesis, I hope it is still not too late to 开檀超度for you.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Agreed ^2

7 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

Your case really reminded me of 西游记when白骨精disguised as 猪八戒 to confuse the rest. Being a good Samaritan, just want to remind you that historically only 唐三藏 was real while characters like 猪八戒& 白骨精(you can call yourself either  but not 唐三藏) are fictional . Hence, take life easy.

Haven't you noticed that you are getting more & more invisible each day becoming like a ghost. Even if I risked being accused as your nemesis, I hope it is still not too late to 开檀超度for you.

Hahahahaaha disclose yourself is definitely 猪八戒 alright. LOL. You know what I mean right?

Wahahahahaha

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

I don't think so.

Because look at the desperate reactions from someone against me, if they are not totally childish and silly. Unfortunately, we aren't here at the kids playground or sand box. 

By the way I never wrote anything at this thread from the start.

For your info: I don't hold "enemies" and I would not act, if there had not been serious reasons to interfere.

For your other info: I m totally not into these fantasy series and don't really go by those characters. I find these "flying monkeys" rather bizarre. They remind me more of

Guest Dirty Auntie  (Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent) trying to paste his nonsense, racially deranged views, rants, insults and bashing into the threads at Blowing Wind. In most cases he doesn't really bother about the subject discussed but just puts something irritating up.

I m not sure whether the fact that so many guys here call him a troll or his views mentally deranged is a compliment.

(He is a ) Delusional attention seeker who plays himself up as the big moral authority but having serious issues in looking outside his self imposed box of realities and enjoying while insulting others or shame blaming them with his nasty posts.

I have nothing against someone who will post some provocative statement to debate. But his style of provocation is simply just insulting others and has not means to place a sting into a discussion. 

This has been tolerated here for too long until the day I decided to step in and virtually stand on his foot to show him the limits. I don't mind for any future gross violation to write to the broadband provider.

All in all you wouldn't be the nemesis but you are the culprit itself just hiding behind another profile.

Guest disclosed yourself

8 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

I don't think so.

Because look at the desperate reactions from someone against me, if they are not totally childish and silly. Unfortunately, we aren't here at the kids playground or sand box. 

For your info: I don't hold "enemies" and I would not act, if there had not been serious reasons to interfere.

For your other info: I m totally not into these fantasy series and don't really go by those characters. I find these "flying monkeys" rather bizarre. They remind me more of

Guest Dirty Auntie  (Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent) trying to paste his nonsense, racially deranged views, rants, insults and bashing into the threads at Blowing Wind. In most cases he doesn't really bother about the subject discussed but just puts something irritating up.

I m not sure whether the fact that so many guys here call him a troll or his views mentally deranged is a compliment.

(He is a ) Delusional attention seeker who plays himself up as the big moral authority but having serious issues in looking outside his self imposed box of realities and enjoying while insulting others or shame blaming them with his nasty posts.

I have nothing against someone who will post some provocative statement to debate. But his style of provocation is simply just insulting others and has not means to place a sting into a discussion. 

This has been tolerated here for too long until the day I decided to step in and virtually stand on his foot to show him the limits. I don't mind for any future gross violation to write to the broadband provider.

All in all you wouldn't be the nemesis but you are the culprit itself just hiding behind another profile.

5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Neither do we see any support for you.  Nobody dares to tread on your toes except us.  Whatever "support" you have comes from your childish cloning camouflage tactics.

How can he be if you have not seen how he looks like?  You are just basing your allegation on fantasies.  

On the other hand, we don't need to know how you look like because you are just an ugly troll with pervert intentions.

If he is  猪八戒, then you are 猪狗不如。LOL

And since you are worse than pig or dog, it means you are a combination of 白骨精 (skeleton troll), 蜘蛛精 (spider troll), 狐狸精 (fox troll), 蟾蜍精 (toad troll), 白蛇精 (snake troll) and that lands you up as 发神经 (lunatic troll).  lol.

Oh dear, at the stroke of midnight, all the monsters just came out from hiding.

Not familiar with you and definitely not interested to know you further.

I'll pass not because I feel intimidated by you being a principal member here but rather I'm not keen to be seen mingling with such an unattractive stranger . Being a principal member, hope you can set a good example by not drifting away from the main topic.  

Guest Fanny bing bing and dirty
53 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

blah, blah , blah

meow, meow , meow, hiss, hiss.

Oh , cheer uo , Gargamel and Evil cat, transformed from night bird.

la, la,la, la, la la sing a happy song.

Guest disclosed yourself

Yep , you just said it that the trolling Guest Dirty Auntie came out.

Just so obvious Guest Truth and Guest Guest and his other acronym Guest Fanny Blinki Bling are all the one and same Troll... alternatively known as Guest Troll Dirty Auntie.... = (Guest Troll , Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent)

Too hilariously obvious....

I just love that you always trap yourself because you just can't restrain your fingers from the keyboard.. ...........

Karanga kai, ka kapa Paeko.

6 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Just so obvious Guest Truth and Guest Guest and his other acronym Guest Fanny Blinki Bling are all the one and same Troll... alternatively known as Guest Troll Dirty Auntie.... = (Guest Troll , Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent)

I just love that you always trap yourself because you just can't restrain your fingers from the keyboard.. ...........

What kind of twisted logic is that?

By posting right after you now, does it mean we are the same person?

Get back to the topics!!! 

Guest disclosed yourself

ha ha. Thanks for telling everyone what was actually my point..   which I never spoke out....

You just ended up falling into the next trap....

Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

17 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I have posted a new story in my blog - anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Enjoy reading.

Wow, your caretaker's family is really incredible. You should have pretended to barged in accidentally & made it a menage a trois.  

1 minute ago, Guest Truth said:

Wow, your caretaker's family is really incredible. You should have pretended to barged in accidentally & made it a menage a trois.  

hahaha ... in hindsight, perhaps i should have.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

And yet you deviated from the main topic by ranting  about the Journey to the West and insulting others of being Pigsy.  What double standards you have!  Auntie OCD is such a hypocrite! LOL

We are all hypocrites, LOL!

A teacher masturbating while fantasising about his students and brazenly defiant about it but does not dare to declare to the police.

An unregistered guest policing the forum without any moral authority or approval from the moderator.

Who are we to judge anyone else since we are hypocrites? LOLOL

Kyowa Shoji shoko desu wa watanabe shiraii osu wa doko desuka

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

So do you go around declaring your sexual orientation to your family, working staff and National Registry?

Do you tell your doctor how many times you masturbate every month?

If you don't, then what rubbish thoughts are you thinking?

You are hypo because you are the one who deviates from the topic and expects others not to.

Oh sure, they can keep your each and every trolling post.

Koitsu wa itsumo chitchai hanashi o shiteiru

Yawn..........

Guest disclosed yourself
10 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

So typical of the tactics employed by losers  when they lost an arguments.

What argument lost? I just identified you as posting under another Guest nick profile as Guest Truth. The sad things are that you did not even take a second to put up arguments on the subject here, which is about Sex Story Blogs.

The only loser here is you.

Who needs to resort to invent or create so many Guest nick names and post under these different names. What do you want to tell us?

In the Keybox thread under the Guest nick "Guest Truth"  you insisted that it was because you did not want to post under your Member profile due to personal reasons. But then I ask myself (and other Blowing Wind Readers ask too) why do you then need to post under

"Guest Truth" in so many different threads other than the Keybox one at Blowing Wind?

You are just telling the untruth. Better you change the nick to "Untruth".

Guest Dirty Auntie (aka Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent, Guest Cleanly Teacher, Guest Truth) you burnt yourself here once again!

Stop hiding behind all those facades. I got another nice Guest nick proposal for you : Guest Shelf. Use it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whana atu poho ki roto, haere mai taiki ki waho; nohoia te whare, ko te hee tonu.

Guest Truth uncovered

13 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I don't think so.

11 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hello, Gargamel , your evil cat side kick is speaking up for you, 

Night bird has turned into Night cat.

What kind of twisted logic is that?

By posting right after you now, does it mean we are the same person?

Get back to the topics!!! 

10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

ha ha. Thanks for telling everyone what was actually my point..   which I never spoke out....

You just ended up falling into the next trap....

Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro noa.

So typical of the tactics employed by losers  when they lost an arguments.

Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

What argument lost? I just identified you as posting under another Guest nick profile as Guest Truth. The sad things are that you did not even take a second to put up arguments on the subject here, which is about Sex Story Blogs.

Who needs to resort to invent or create so many Guest nick names and post under these different names. What do you want to tell us?

In the Keybox thread under the Guest nick "Guest Truth"  you insisted that it was because you did not want to post under your Member profile due to personal reasons. But then I ask myself (and other Blowing Wind Readers ask too) why do you then need to post under

"Guest Truth" in so many different threads other than the Keybox one at Blowing Wind?

Guest Dirty Auntie (aka Guest Troll, Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent, Guest Cleanly Teacher, Guest Truth) you burnt yourself here once again!

Stop hiding behind all those facades. I got another nice Guest nick proposal for you : Guest Shelf. Use it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whana atu poho ki roto, haere mai taiki ki waho; nohoia te whare, ko te hee tonu.

E toto o te tangata, he kai; te oranga o te tangata, he whenua.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

A teacher masturbating while fantasising about his students and brazenly defiant about it but does not dare to declare to the police.

An unregistered guest policing the forum without any moral authority or approval from the moderator.

Just a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent alias Guest Truth is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games once again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now.

I did not post this and I never posted any finishing sentence as converted in latin letters of any Japanese phrases .

-----------------------------------------

Look, I didn;'t even write anything and you pretend to write for me and hijack my usual guest nick name as Guest disclosed yourself.

If this is not silly trolling, then tell me what it is?

You are really a small child. It just reflects in what immature position you are stuck.

きょわ しょじ しょこ です わたなべ しらいい おす どこ ですか

I never use Japanese sentences here as my ending line.

It might be confusing for other Blowing Wind readers but the smart ones will know that it looks quite Japanese in Latin letters spelling.

I am not policing the forum but just policing your Guest Troll's abuse of Blowing Wind!

As I said I m not tolerating your trolling behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

We have seen many lawyers.

We have seen many people with a poor command of English.

We also have seen many childish foot-stomping whiny bitches.

But it's still a first for us to see a lawyer wannabe with poor English who also happens to be a whiny childish foot-stomping bitch.

Like you.

LOLOL

Stomp your foot harder okay? Maybe then the internet service provider can hear you.

LOLOLOL

Guest disclosed yourself

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

ust a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent alias Guest Truth is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games once again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now.

Look, I didn;'t even write anything and you pretend to write for me and hijack my usual guest nick name as Guest disclosed yourself.

You are really a small child. It just reflects in what immature position you are stuck.

It might be confusing for other Blowing Wind readers but the smart ones will know that it looks quite Japanese in Latin letters spelling.

I am not policing the forum but just policing your Guest Troll's abuse of Blowing Wind!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest disclosed yourself
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But it's still a first for us to see a lawyer wannabe with poor English who also happens to be a whiny childish foot-stomping bitch.

Like you.

LOLOL

Stomp your foot harder okay? Maybe then the internet service provider can hear you.

LOLOLOL

Sorry, you are using the plural word "We" here again.

But you are only one single person!

Are you speaking for all of your invented Guest nick names? That would justify the plural.

I personally prefer to be a whiny foot stomping prostitute (which I am not) instead of being you who is a childish Internet Troll who is has been categorised by so many Blowing Wind readers as mentally deranged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To kaha kei te kakii, karapetau tonu!

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Like you.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

An enemy's foe is a friend , guess only you can understand how frustrating it is to be falsely accused without evidence :)

The best way to put this behind is to ignore them completely & treat them as invisible.

They can rant like hell here but our partying continues by sticking to the topic. 

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

An enemy's foe is a friend , guess only you can understand how frustrating it is to be falsely accused without evidence :)

The best way to put this behind is to ignore them completely & treat them as invisible.

They can rant like hell here but our partying continues by sticking to the topic. 

What evidence do you still want if it is already so obvious???

Like with Guest nick "Cleanly Teacher" you always ask for evidence.

Always try to paint the picture that people are falsely accusing you.

Hiding behind the shelf of a Guest profile every day with different Guest nicks it it easy to pretend...

Where did I ever rant?

Please highlight to me.

I m the one here who mostly asks for Guest Dirty Auntie to either get back to the topic of thread or to just stop ranting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

ust a warning to all:

Pls remove me from your flawed lists of accusation from now on!!! 

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic