Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

3 hours ago, Firday said:

really super lousy film, with poor script and bad acting from the actor - should have get other 3 actor whereby the 3 plot have no linkage to it.

i was really mad about watching it - meaningless and slow draggging motion.

About 10 star - i give minus 10.

Cheh Firday,

u still bothered to post it here, I was expecting something good out of it when I saw your posting

Stephanie Sun sang the theme song

oooops not posted by u!

They probably thought by getting 陈哲义 Anthony chen to be the exec producer will be a good choice

Minus 10 out of  a 10 is rather serious

Edited by lovehandle

Guest PChai
16 hours ago, Guest PChai said:

Like this pilot bf ;D

This story reminds my ex who was my senior.

wonder anyone had their first love with their senior in school or Uni or company?

Think the China censor board is busy again....sigh....either banning or putting limits on current or upcoming BL or gay dramas n movies.

Eg the above Ghost Boyfriend movie....alot of intimate scenes n dialogue are cut out. Should have guessed when the title is changed from 灵界基友 to 灵界室友. Hope they will release the original version in future.

There are quite a few production or teaser clips released earlier....supposed to have kiss scenes...shirtless bed scene etc. None appear in the movie now.

Suspected the earlier shown 烟袋斜街 drama...they ended on the quarrel part rather than finish it with the 2 leads get back together...maybe also due to some compromise? Will only know if they continue the drama next time.

And also read some drama or movie are put on hold...already finished making, going to announce debut date but suddenly no more news eg 识汝不识丁

Sometimes i dont know better for china production teams not to film any BL stuff or...make half baked ones with limitations n cuts....or worse, make already then ban n put on hold. Pity them...their hard work being compromised like this.

Lastly...when will the ban on Addicted's Huang jingyu n Xu weizhou end? The ban on them appearing together on stage or shows....the ban on them to act in normal shows or appear on tv variety shows. Now i think can only appear in web based variety shows.

Addicted's author 柴鸡蛋 is starting to film her next drama. She only mention in her weibo that she had got all her male actors n this time will film all storyline in one shot....hinting to the case of Addicted.

No official mention but many suspect it is 势不可挡....while some said 锋芒. 

A clip shows the actors....mmm....but i cant 100% say its official or not....bcos her weibo no mention. Well if true...some look quite good....but so many of them....mmm....which one to focus on? 

And hope any of them including from other bl drama....no suffer same fate like jingyu n weizhou.

Edited by nixorn

PRESENT PERFECT แค่นี้ก็ดีแล้ว - Thai Gay Movie

Synopsis

Following a painful breakup, Toey decides to heal his broken heart in Higashikawa town where he meets Oat, who is on his bachelor finale trip. From stranger to friends, romance spark off between the two. Before returning to the "real" world, they have to pick up their broken pieces and rebuild it. Join us for a heartwarming journey as we follow the simple pursuit of love. This is the simple story of Present Perfect (2016).
Present Perfect is produced by Commetive Production in collaboration with Snowbugs ltd. and the Higashikawa Town (Japan). Directed by Anusorn Soisa-ngim

Teaser

15 hours ago, ajax said:

Looking (HBO)

Synopsis

Looking: The Movie wraps up the story of three close friends living in San Francisco who explore the options available to a new generation of gay men seeking fulfillment in love and life.

Trailer

let us know where to download....

Think the above korean drama not fully gay....read it some time ago, didn't watch also. When the chars are younger. one girl wearing a mask and jacket with her brother's name tag....probably short hair or hidden.....she met and shared a kiss with a boy who thought that he kissed another boy....and he got feelings for this 1st love....and suspected he's gay.

Much later when grown up (now a lawyer) he and the girl's brother met. Can imagine the funny moments, his frustrations etc.

In the end, i think he discovered the mistake and pair up with that sister. There's another girl who's actually the lead. So it's a normal 2 males and 2 females storyline....just the misunderstanding in the middle.

Edited by nixorn

Trailer :

Feel good to say to good bye - Thai movie...not sure date but think out within this yr.

The view of the bridge/expressway at night is pretty.

Well, trailer reveals abit too much...of ending.

Edited by nixorn

<不可抗力之男仆的秘密> Uncontrolled Love: Secret of My Valet

FULL MOVIE PART 1

The Story about a Master who realize he cannot live without his slave.....

001oKIPzzy72Rn32tab6b&690

"Waiting for the Rain to Stopp" Sing by Xiao Nian, aka Wang Bo Wen, some behind the scene

Edited by RyanX

Guest 72%dark
On 4 August 2016 at 0:42 AM, Jimmy Lee said:

Has anyone seen Blue is the Warmest color?

BLUE_QUAD.jpg

Yes, actually. The performances by the two leads are so raw and compelling, at times it doesn't seem like acting but like watching real emotions unfolding on screen. (But without being melodramatic and sappy.)

Not exactly light entertainment, but worth watching when you're in the mood for something more serious.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Shiawase no Katachi

Got eng sub.

Jap 2014 BL movie....think it's a sequel to an earlier one (which i find it confusing and there are str8 sex scenes, fake ones of course)....this started with the 2 leads starting to cohabit. Well, usually watch chinese, korean or thai stuff....not bad to watch jap one where there's no bad ending...haha.

The OST song at end of movie, after 57min is quite nice. 

Paradise in Heart - Lạc Giới

Synopsis

Trung Dung is a prisoner guilty of robbery and murder. On the way to a new prison camp he robs a gun and escapes by jumping into Kim's car. Kim is a nurse who lives on an isolated farm, owned by a Vietnamese man living overseas, where she cares for his sick son. Kim drives to the farm, unknowingly carrying Trung. A relationship between these three strange strangers flourishes. Both Kim and Hai have fallen in love with Trung with all the joy, anger, and happiness that comes with it.

A few days ago saw a trailer for an internet-based movie called 男狐聊斋—秀郎. Seems to have some BL element or bromance btw a male fox fairy and a human scholar.

But later the trailer is gone. Hope not banned.

The original 聊斋 got a fox fairy called 阿秀....probably based on that....except change from female to male.

5e569042gw1f6nb4o8fg5j20c83jph7q.jpg

The above internet drama serial 刺客列傳 is made by 搜狐 Sohu. So far i saw in youtube 6 ep...should have 30 ep.

Starring quite a few youngsters from taiwan group SpeXial.

About some fiction period, the names like 天璇國, 天璣國 etc....sounds like northern 7 stars. I think this drama not advertised as BL....but many notice there seems to be no female cast in it.

Only watch abit here and there...well...can't hold my attention.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/刺客列傳

Looking forward to this one....识汝不识丁....supposed to show a few months ago but no news until on sat, its weibo said going to show soon....but still no date.

Hope when showing, won't suffer the fate of being edited too much.

Not official trailer...show more scenes.

Doushitemo Furetakunai

Synopsis

On the first day of Shima's new job he met a man with a hangover in the elevator. That was his first meeting with his new boss, Togawa. Though Togawa seemed rude and cross, Shima was drawn to the kindness beneath his rough facade. Both men harbor a painful past but unlike Togawa, who was open with his feelings, Shima seems unable to move on.

An earlier trailer for 势不可挡 also known as 盛势 is out. It's by 柴鸡蛋 same author as Addicted / 上瘾. 

Not sure when it'll be out.

Didnt read this story...but know its about bodyguards n fighting. The actors are handsome enough...but now too early to comment...so far no strong feel from them or the trailer scenes.

Read that some fans fear the author might compromise by turning it to just bromance or best friend theme.

Breakfast and dinner (Jap)

Synopsis

High school student Takumi lives with his two mothers in a beautiful house in Tokyo. Moving into a house across the street is Sora and her two fathers. One day Takumi and Sora begin a quest to seek answers long hidden and silent in their unconventional families. Takumi sets out to determine the identity of his father, and Sora devises a plan to integrate herself fully into her family. The ordeals of these households stretch the traditional notions of family, convention and tradition.

Movie

http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac3025800

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.